When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Unlucky Day!!

After 2 days of that incident in the mall... The day has come for Soo Jin and Hyo Rin to go to Macao.

At the airport...
"What are you holding, Hyo Rin?" Soo Jin curiously asked.
"Huh?? These tickets??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Yes... for what are those??" Soo Jin asked.
"Oh! It's the one Jaejoong gave you."
"Why are you still bringing those?? We will not go to Japan remember??" So Jin said. "You should have thrown it already!"
"No! It's a remembrance for talking to the DBSK... and maybe we could use this for something important!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Okay... it's up to you but I know that it's useless for me." Soo Jin said holding the airplane tickets but suddenly she bumped on someone which made the tickets fall.
"Ah! Sorry Ma'am! I didn't mean to!" Soo Jin bowed then got her ticket.
"No! It's my fault also... I'm sorry!" The woman said then got her ticket and left.

"Aish! Why do I keep on bumping on someone?! I'm really unlucky!!" Soo Jin said.
"Don't wprry Soo Jin. You're luck is already here!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Where??" Soo Jin looked around.
"Here!! Me!! I'm your luck!" Hyo Rin smiled.
Soo Jin just fake a smile. "Your jokes are really funny!"
"Yah! You're so mean! I'm just trying to make you happy." Hyo Rin said.
"Oh! So... you think you made me happy?" Soo Jin raise an eyebrow.
"Yes?" Hyo Rin said.
"Are you asking me?" Soo Jin said.
"No..." Hyo Rin smiled. "Come on... I'll ask the stewardess about the flight." Hyo Rin said grabbing the tickets from Soo Jin.
"Whatever." Soo Jin mumbled.

"Excuse me... May I ask you about our flight. Here's our ticket." Hyo Rin said. "When will be the departure?"
"Yes Ma'am?? Oh! The plane will now leave. Come on... I'll lead you." The stewardess said looking at the ticket for Japan.
"Thank you!" Hyo Rin bowed then grabbed her things.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Soo Jin asked.
"The plane will now leave so come on!" Hyo Rin said.
"But I asked the other passengers that we still have to wait for thirty minutes." Soo Jin said.
"The stewardess told me that the plane will now leave and I knew she wasn't lying." Hyo Rin said.
"Okay..." Soo Jin quietly said still not sure if it's right.
"Come on Soo Jin!" Hyo Rin said.
"I think there's something wrong... Why are the other passengers not going with us?" Soo Jin asked.
"Of course! They're already inside the plane! Okay... Let's talk about this later but now we have to go inside the plane so we will not be left." Hyo Rin said pulling Soo Jin.

Inside the airplane...

Please take your seats everyone. We're now leaving Korea." The stewardess said.
"Wow! It's so nice... Look at the clouds..." Hyo Rin said looking at the window.
"Don't put your face close to the window or you might scare some birds." Soo Jin quietly said while reading her favorite book.
"Hey! You're so mean!" Hyo Rin said. "Did you call auntie?? She must know that we're on a trip."
"No... not yet... I'll tell it to her later." Soo Jin said still reading the book.

After a few hours, they finally arrived.
"We're already here. The plane has now landed in Japan." The stewardess said.
"WHAT??!!" Soo Jin shouted while the other passengers are now going out of the plane.
"Yes Ma'am?? Is there something wrong?" The stewardess asked.
"I think there's a mistake. Are we really in Japan right now?" Soo Jin asked.
"Yes." The stewardess simply said.
"But I knew that we bought a ticket for Macao not Japan." Soo Jin said.
"Right you're the stewardess who told me that the plane is already leaving?" Hyo Rin said.
"Yes... As I looked at the tickets... it was for Japan not Macao so I informed you that the plane will leave already." The stewardess said.
"But... But how did that happen??" Soo Jin asked.
"Oh! I remember! You bumped on someone right?? Your tickets fell too and you might have got the wrong ticket!" Hyo Rin said.
"Aish!! This can't be happening!" Soo Jin said.
"We're really sorry for what happened but if you really want to go to Macao... you can book for a flight later." The stewardess said.
"Okay... We're going to think of that." Hyo Rin said as she pulled Soo Jin out of the plane.
"What will we do now?" Hyo Rin asked. "Do we still have to go to Macao?"
"I... I don't think so. We're just going to waste money for that. Now, that we're here in Japan... Let's just enjoy." Soo Jin said with a sad expression.
"Hey! Don't be sad... I think it'll be fun here too." Hyo Rin smiled.
"Yeah! It's fun having no place to stay." Soo Jin faked a smile.
"Yah! Don't be like that... I have my auntie here owning an apartment. We can stay there for a while." Hyo Rin smiled. "I'll call her now."
"Okay." Soo Jin sighed looking at Hyo Rin.
"Hello... Auntie?? Yes... It's me Hyo Rin. I would just like to ask if there's a room for me and my friend. Really?? Thank you! We'll be going there now! Bye!" Hyo Rin smiled as she quickly hanged the phone.
"So... what did she say?" Soo Jin asked.
"She told me that the apartment was free. No one's using it so we can stay there for as long as we want." Hyo Rin smiled.
"How much is the rent?" Soo Jin asked.
"No! She told me that we don't need to pay anymore. It's for free!" Hyo Rin said.
"Huh?? That's good. We have to thank her for that!" Soo jin said.
"Come on! Let's go now! I want to see the sunset there." Hyo Rin smiled.
"Sunset??" Soo Jin asked.
"Yes! Oh! I forgot to tell you that there's a beach beside her apartment so it's also a resort for short!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Okay..." Soo Jin just nod.

Meanwhile...

"Hey! Hyun Joong! Long time no see! How was the concert? I heard it was a success!" Jaejoong said.
"Yeah... many girls went there and kept shouting our names." Hyun Joong said. "How about you? You told me that you will go to my concert."
"I'm fine... I'm sorry for not coming to your concert." Jaejoong said.
"But you promised..." Hyun Joong pouted.
"Yeah... I know but I tried my best. It's not my fault if the flight was delayed." Jaejoong explained. "So... where are you going to stay??"
"In the apartment of the best friend of my mom." Hyun Joong smiled. "How about you?"
"I haven't found any place yet... The hotel where the others will stay is fully booked." Jaejoong said with a sad expression.
"You can come with me." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Really? Thanks Hyun Joong!" Jaejoong smiled.
"I'm going to call her now." Hyun Joong said. He dialed the number and talked to her.
"Yes... It's Hyun Joong. Really? Thanks Auntie Lee." Hyun Joong smiled.
"I've told her that we'll be staying at her apartment for a while but she told me that we have companions. I agreed to stay there cause we don't have anymore place to stay. Let's go now Jaejoong." Hyun Joong said while fixing his things.
"Okay." Jaejoong said.

"Thanks Auntie!" Hyo Rin said.
"Thank you." Soo Jin bowed.
"You're both welcome!" Auntie Lee smiled. "A good friend's son of mine has called and told me that he's going to stay here with his friend for a while. Is that okay with you two?"
"He?? So it means a guy will be staying with us here?" Hyo Rin said.
"Yes." Auntie Lee said. "Are you okay with it?"
"Of course! We don't even have the right to object to what you want to do, right Hyo Rin?" Soo Jin said.
"Yes." Hyo Rin said.
"Don't worry. I know that boy so much. He was taught to be a gentleman by his parents." Auntie Lee smiled.
"Really?" Soo Jin said but then their conversation was interrupted when they heard a familiar voice.
"Hi Auntie!" Hyun Joong smiled.
"Oh! Hyun Joong! You're already here with your friend!" Auntie Lee said.
"I'm Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you Ma'am." Jaejoong said politely as he removed his gaze from Soo Jin who was really uncomfortable having him around.
"Yeah! I know you! You're a member of the famous boy band DBSK and the cousin of Hyun Joong!" Auntie Lee said. "Wait! Don't call me Ma'am... It's like I'm very old already. Just call me Auntie Lee like what the others do."
"Okay... Auntie Lee." Jaejoong smiled.
"Oh! I remember... you're also the one Hyo Rin admires the most!" Auntie Lee chuckled.
"Auntie!" Hyo Rin blushed.
"Ah... sorry!" Auntie Lee smiled. "Come on... Let's go inside. I'm going to tour the four of you around the house."
They went to the living room, dining room, garden, and lastly she showed them their rooms.

"Okay... I'm going to leave now. if you need something from me, you can call me." Auntie Lee smiled then left the house leaving the four alone.

"Ah... Hyo Rin! I'll be going to my room first." Soo Jin said then went upstairs. She unpacked her things then called her mom.
"Hello... Mom." Soo Jin said.
"Ryo Won? Dear, is that you?" Mrs. Shin asked.
"Yes... How are you and dad now?" Soo Jin asked.
"We're fine... I thought that you forgot about us. You've never called." Mrs. Shin pouted.
"Of course not! It's just that I have many things to do." Soo Jin said.
"Yeah... I know that. Me and your dad. We just missed you so much." Mrs. Shin said.
"Me too! You don't know how much I wanted to hug you and dad!" Soo Jin said almost teary eyed.
"Don't cry dear... You know that whenever you're sad... Your dad and I will get sad too." Mrs. Shin said.
"Yes Mom! Hmmm... I just want to tell you that Hyo Rin and I are here in Japan for a trip." Soo Jin said.
"Really? Okay dear... I have to go now. Take care always! Bye!" Mrs. Shin said.
"Bye mom!" Soo Jin smiled as she hanged the phone.

Meanwhile...

"Jaejoong... Hyo Rin and I will go and but some food at the market. Do you want to come?" Hyun Joong asked as he knocked on the door of Jaejoong.
"No... I'm just going to sleep." Jaejoong said then tried to return to sleep.
"Okay." Hyun joong said as he and Hyo Rin left the house.

Jaejoong can't go to sleep because of thinking of Soo Jin alone with him. He got up from his bed and went downstairs to drink some water. He was about to go to the kitchen when he saw Soo Jin making some juice.
"Hey." Jaejoong said as he drank water.
"Huh?" Soo Jin asked while looking at Jaejoong.
"I thought that you will not go to Japan." Jaejoong smirked.
"Ahhh... about that? You don't need to know." Soo Jin simply said.
"Why?" Jaejoong asked.
"Because it's not your business!" Soo Jin said.
"Not my business?? Maybe you're just acting that you don't like to go to the concert but deep inside you really do!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Of course not! Let me tell you that going to Japan was all a big mistake!" Soo Jin shouted and told everything to Jaejoong.
Jaejoong smirked after knowing what really happened but also a little happy for no reason. "It's really an unlucky day for you!"
"Hey!! Why are you always smirking?! It's so annoying!" Soo Jin said.
"You're asking why I smirk?? That's what you call a not-your-business-thing." Jaejoong smiled. "And about the bump-here-bump-there incident... I think I should call you Ms. Bumpy."
"Hmph! Whatever!" Soo Jin said. "It's not my fault. Why?? Do you think that others like bumping onto someone?? After all it's not intentionally." Soo Jin said.
"Really?? I know a few who like bumping onto someone especially to their crush! When we first met, you bumped on me right?? Maybe you really like me! Just admit it!" Jaejoong smirked.
"I don't need to admit anything!" Soo Jin shouted.
"It's okay to deny. Just tell me if you're ready... Ms. Bumpy!" Jaejoong smiled.
"I have a name you know!" Soo Jin gave Jaejoong a cold glare.
"Yeah I know... Ms. Bumpy!" Jaejoong teased.
"Do you really want to be a punching bag?" Soo Jin shouted.
"No... A pillow will be fine!" Jaejoong smiled.
"Argh! You're really getting on my nerves!" Soo Jin shouted then tried to leave but Jaejoong stopped her.
"Hey! We're not yet finished talking!" Jaejoong said.
"What do you want?!" Soo Jin said and now really annoyed.
"The concert... will you come to our concert??" Jaejoong asked.
"I don't know..." Soo Jin said as she tried to leave but Jaejoong blocked her way.
"Tell me first that you will!" Jaejoong said with a serious look on his face.
"Yes!! Can I leave now?!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Okay! But remember to wear something that would fit to the crowd." Jaejoong said.
"So... you think of me as a not-fit-to-the-crowd person?" Soo Jin said.
"No! It's not what I meant!" Jaejoong tried to explain but Soo Jin didn't listen.