When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Lie

Jaejoong gave Soo Jin a death glare and left... He was really keeping his anger from bursting but disappeared when he saw his parents... He knew that they will get mad seeing him flirting with many girls.
"Hyun Joong! Mom and Dad are here... They might see me with different girls... What should we do??" Jaejoong said.
"Just pretend that you have a girlfriend and introduce her to them." Hyun Joong suggested.
"But who will be that girl??" Jaejoong asked as he looked at the girls surrounding them.
"I know... Soo Jin! She can pretend to be your girlfriend." Hyun Joong said.
"What did you say??? That crazy obnoxious tomboyish girl?? My parents will not believe it!!" Jaejoong exclaimed.
"Come to think of it Jaejoong! If you don't like that "crazy obnoxious tomboyish girl", then who will you chose??? Those crazy fangirls?? You might get harassed by them..." Hyun Joong said. Jaejoong kept quiet because Hyun Joong got a point...
"Okay!! But the problem is... will she agree with it??? Jaejoong gave up knowing that he has no other choice.
"Maybe... if you will say sorry to her..." Hyun Joong said.
"What??? It's not my fault!!" Jaejoong said.
"If you keep on doing that... she might not help you!" Hyun Joong said then went to Soo Jin and Hyo Rin.

"Soo Jin!! Did you just fight with Kim Jaejoong?" Hyo Rin asked.
"Yes!! With that attitude... he will really have many enemies!! Aish!! I really hate him!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Ahem! Ah... Sorry for interrupting but can I excuse Soo Jin for a while???" Hyun Joong said.
"Sure..." Hyo Rin smiled.
"Huh??? Me??? Wait..." Soo Jin said while being drag by Hyun Joong.
"Wait!! Why am I being drag here..." Soo Jin said then removed her hand from Hyun Joong. "With this bastard??"
"What did you just say???" Jaejoong said."I didn't hear it."
"None!! I said that there will be a parade of the deaf." Soo Jin said.
"Hahahaha! So funny..." Jaejoong smirked.
"Wait!! You haven't answered my question! Why am I here??" Soo Jin asked then they told everything to her...
"What?!! Why me??" Soo Jin shouted.
"Hey! Will you lower your voice!" Jaejoong said.
"We have to choose you because you're different from the others and you'll only pretend for this day only..." Hyun Joong said.
"Are you really sure that for today only??" Soo Jin asked.
"Of course yes!! Why?? Do you think of me liking you???" Jaejoong smirked."Keep dreaming!"
"Huh??? Me??? Do I look like thinking of you liking me??? How pathetic!" Soo Jin said smirking at Jaejoong who was really pissed off.
"What's your answer?!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Hey!! You don't have to shout at me!! It's you who asks my help but you don't treat me like you need something from me. How can I agree with it if you're like that!!" Soo Jin shouted.
Hyun Joong gave Jaejoong a Say-Sorry-To-Her-Look.
"Okay!! It's already my fault!! I'm..." Jaejoong said.
"I'm... what???" Soo Jin smirked.
"I'm... I'm sss... so... I'm sorry!! Finished???" Jaejoong said.
"Sorry I didn't hear you..." Soo Jin said."Please repeat again what you said a while ago."
"What??!! I already said sorry!! Why wouldn't you accept it?!!"Jaejoong shouted.
"I just want you to remember what you did to me last time... You didn't accept my sorry too!!" Soo Jin smiled.
"So... Do you agree with being the girlfriend of Jaejoong or not??" Hyun Joong said.
"Okay... For today only!" Soo Jin said.
"Good! After so many years of arguing, you agreed!" Jaejoong said. "Come on... You have to have makeover!"

"Okay! Girls! Give this ugly duckling a makeover... I'll be waiting for an hour." Jaejoong smiled.
"What do you mean by ugly duckling??" Soo Jin screaned as Jaejoong closed the door.

An hour has passed and Jaejoong has lost his patience. He was ready to open the door when his jaw dropped seeing a different Soo Jin. He was amazed and surprised that for the first time he realized that Soo Jin is indeed very beautiful.

"Hey!! I know that I'm beautiful so don't look at me like that!" Soo Jin chuckled.
"Yay! Keep on dreaming! It's not like you're my type!!" Jaejoong smirked.
"So...where are your parents so this will now be over."
"Okay... but first of all, you should remember that being a couple means being sweet and caring to each other." Jaejoong said then wrapped his arms around Soo Jin's waist.
"Hey!! What are you doing??!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"This is just an act!! How will they believe that we're a couple if we're not even close to each other. Don't worry... I don't even like what I'm doing now!!" Jaejoong smirked as he pulled Soo Jin closer to him.
"Aish! I really hate this day!!"Soo Jin thought to herself.