When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

BABE??!!

The next day...
Soo Jin woke up and saw a letter on her desk.
"A letter?" Soo Jin mumbled then started reading it. "Hyo Rin had left... with Hyun Joong?!"
Soo Jin felt a little sad knowing that they will be together but happy because Hyo Rin will enjoy being with Hyun Joong. She then went downstairs to eat.
"Good morning!" Yoochun greeted.
"Are you feeling okay now?" Changmin asked while chewing his food.
"Hey! Don't talk while your mouth is full." Yunho shouted.
"Yes." Soo Jin chuckled.
"Come on... Let's eat! Jaejoonng cooked for us." Yunho smiled.
"Okay." Soo Jin sat beside Junsu.
"Have you read the letter of Hyo Rin?" Junsu asked.
"Yes, I have read it. So, when will you leave Japan?" Soo Jin asked.
"Tomorrow." Junsu smiled.
"You'll come with us." Jaejoong suddenly spoke.
"But-" Soo Jin was cut.
"No more buts! I promised... I mean we promised Hyo Rin that we will take care of you." Jaejoong said.
"Yah! I still wanted to stay and I haven't enjoyed my stay here!" Soo Jin pouted.
"NO!" Jaejoong shouted.
"But-" So Jin was cut again.
"Do you know what's the meaning of NO??" Jaejoong shouted.
"Jaejoong! Don't be mean to her." Changmin said.
"I'm just keeping my... I mean our promise to Hyo Rin." Jaejoong said.
"Just come with us Soo Jin. Hyo Rin might get worried about you if you didn't go back to Korea with us." Yoochun said.
"Okay." Soo Jin sighed.

When they all finished eating, Soo Jin went to her room and packed her things.
"Soo Jin?" Yunho knocked on the door.
"Yes? Come in." Soo Jin said.
"Ahh... I found this in the living room. I was just thinking if it was yours." Yunho said.
"Huh?? Owww that's to Hyo Rin. Maybe she forgot about it."
"O-Okay. Just give it back to her." Yunho blushed. "I'll go now."
"Wait!"
"Huh?"
"I was just wondering if you like Hyo Rin..."
"M-Me?? N-No!!" Yunho blushed more.
"Really? Then why are you blushing??" Soo Jin smiled.
"I am not! It's just hot today." Yunho lied.
Soo Jin just nod. "Ah... okay. But if you really like her, then confess to her. I think you could be a great couple."
"Even if I like her or not, it doesn't matter. The one she likes is Hyun Joong... not me." Yunho said with a sad expression.
"Hmmm... That's true. She really like Hyun Joong." Soo Jin said then Yunho left her room.
"Huh?? Wait!" Soo Jin said but he already left. "I think he really like Hyo Rin. Just by looking at him, you could see how sad he is."

Soo Jin continued fixing her things. "Wah! Yunho's right! It's so hot. I guess I have to take a bath first."
Soo Jin went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, she wore her clothes and dried her hair. Then suddenly she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." Soo Jin said.
"Soo Jin..." Jaejoong mumbled then opened the door.
"What do you need?" Soo Jin said in a cold tone while Jaejoong started to walk closer.
"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday." Jaejoong said.
"I know it's not your fault."
"Then am I forgiven?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because you're not yet apologizing about a while ago."
"Huh? What did I do a while ago?"
"You don't know what you did??!! Have you forgotten when I said that I wanted to stay here for a few more days?!"
"I didn't."
"Then why are you not yet apologizing?!"
"Because there's nothing wrong. We just want you to be safe!"
"Pshh... Safe?? Yeah! I'm safe but am I happy-" Soo Jin was cut when Jaejoong suddenly hugged her.
"Okay... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for all the things that I have done." Jaejoong said.
"Uhh... Jae... Jaejoong... I can't... breathe."
"Sorry-" Jaejoong released Soo Jin. She then stopped him from talking.
"Don't keep on saying sorry. It's so not you!"
"Okay. So am I forgiven?"
Soo Jin nodded while Jaejoong smiled at her then left.

"So... Jaejoong... what happened?" Yoochun asked.
"I said sorry to her and-" Jaejoong blushed.
"And?" Changmin asked.
"And... And left." Jaejoong said.
"Is that all??" Junsu smiled.
"O-Of Course! Hey, why do you keep on asking about that?! You're all bothering me!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Because you look like a tomato when you went out of the room of Soo Jin!!" Yunho chuckled.
"I-I did not!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Yes, you did!" Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin said in unison.
"I didn't!"
"You did"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"NO!!"
"Ahem... what's happening here??" Soo Jin smiled.
"It's because Jae-" Junsu was about to say something but Jaejoong had covered his mouth.
"Nothing." Jaejoong smiled.
"Uh... okay." Soo Jin said.
"So... have you finished packing all your things?" Yunho asked.
"Yeah! Thanks for all your help." Soo Jin smiled. "How about you?"
"We're also done packing." Yoochun said.
"Ahh... so when is the flight?" Soo Jin asked.
"It's already one o'clock in the afternoon... so maybe about two hours more before the flight." Changmin said while looking at the clocking and counting his fingers. "Am I right??"
"Really?? Then I still have time to go somewhere!" Soo Jin smiled.
"Somewhere?" Yunho asked.
"Yes." Soo Jin smiled.
"Where will you go?" Jaejoong suddenly spoke.
"Hmmm... secret!" Soo Jin smiled. "Bye guys!" And with that Soo Jin got her bag and quickly ran before Jaejoong could stop her.
"Aish!! That girl really want me to get worried about her!" Jaejoong mumbled.
"Woah! Did I hear you right?? You're worried about her??" Yoochun smiled.
"Uhh... I mean all of us!" Jaejoong said.
"I think you should follow her instead of mumbling by yourself here." Yunho suggested.
"You have a point!" Jaejoong smiled then ran to the door and left.
"He really care for Soo Jin! So Sweet!!" Junsu squealed.
"He's already in love!" Yoochun nodded in agreement.
"Yah! They're a perfect couple!" Changmin said.
"But I think there's a little problem." Yunho said.
"Huh??" Changmin said.
"Problem??" Junsu asked.
"Yeah! What is it?" Yoochun said.
"Let's say a love triangle... oww I forgot... a love square!" Yunho said.
"What are you saying?" Yoochun asked more.
"The problem is that Hyun Joong maybe from what I have observed... likes Soo Jin." Yunho said.
"Huh?? But it's... it's very impossible!" Junsu shouted.
"Yah! Will you please lower your voice!" Changmin said.
"Hmmm... I've noticed it too. Maybe he's just hiding it." Yoochun nodded.
"Ahh!! I get it... and then Hyo Rin likes Hyun Joong!" Junsu smiled.
"Probably... yes" Yunho mumbled.
Changmin saw the the sad expression on Yunho's face but let it go. 'I wonder what's with that expression!' Changmin smiled.

Meanwhile... Soo Jin was walking happily when she heard some noise right behind her. She stopped walking and looked at her back. "Are you following me?!"
"No! I'm going to pass here too." Jaejoong lied.
"Hmph! Whatever!" Soo Jin said then walked faster but ended up running away from Jaejoong.
"That was close!" Soo Jin catched her breath.
"Where do you think you're going?" Jaejoong suddenly popped out of nowhere.
"Ah! Don't do that again! You're gonna give me a heart attack!!" Soo Jin shouted while Jaejoong just smiled then suddenly...
"Oh my gosh!! Kim Jaejoong??!!" A fan girl shouted.
"Ummm... yes?" Jaejoong smiled.
"Are you really Hero of Tohoshinki? Can I have your autograph?" The fan girl smiled giving the paper and a pen to Jaejoong.
"O-Okay." Jaejoong said while getting the paper and wrote his signature. "There you go."
"Thanks!" The fan girl smiled. "Can I have a favor?? Can I have a picture of you... please?"
"Sure." Jaejoong said then Soo Jin had lost her patience and tried to leave but Jaejoong grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing?"
"Leaving you alone with your fan... I guess I'm bothering you two!" Soo Jin said while trying to get away from the grip of Jaejoong.
"Are you jealous?" Jaejoong smirked.
"O-Of course not!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Uhh... Who is she??" The fan girl asked.
"She is Park Soo Jin, my girlfriend." Jaejoong smiled while looking at the shocked reaction of Soo Jin.
"What?! You already have a girlfriend?! Since when?" The fan girl shouted.
"Hmmm... I forgot already but all I know is that I really love her." Jaejoong smiled then saw Soo Jin trying to say something so he suddenly covered . "I know... I know... you love me too. Right Babe?" Jaejoong gave a wicked smile at Soo Jin who was now disgusted at how he called her.
"Wow! You're so sweet! Can I have a picture of you two?" The fan girl smiled.
"Okay! Come on babe." Jaejoong smiled while pushing Soo Jin closer to him.
'Argh! I'll never forget this day, Kim Jaejoong!" Soo Jin thought to herself.
"Smile!" The fan girl said while taking a picture of Jaejoong and Soo Jin.
"Thank you so much!" She said then left.
Jaejoong started to walk away. Soo Jin then called him.
"Hey! Kim Jaejoong!" Soo Jin shouted but he didn't turned his back and just continued walking. "Yah! Are you deaf or something?!" Nothing happened cause Jaejoong just continued walking. "Okay, I should tell the others that a JERK like you needs a hearing aid!" Soo Jin was now irritated. She then looked at her wrist watch. "What?! It's already 2:30... I should go home now!" Soo Jin started running. What she didn't know is that Jaejoong is looking at her. He smiled and quietly followed her.

"Where are they now?!" Yunho asked.
"Oh! The love birds arrived already!" Junsu smiled.
"Yah! Whom are you calling love birds?!" Soo Jin said trying to catch her breath.
"Umm... did I say that?" Junsu smiled.
"I've heard it so don't try to deny it!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Come on, let's go now! We're already late. The plane might leave us." Yoochun said.
"Okay." Soo Jin said.
They all rode the car and drove to the airport.