When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Mr. Nice Guy Kim Hyun Joong

"At last! It's lunch break now. I can relax somewhere far from this crazy girls." Soo Jin mumbled to herself. She was looking at Hyo Rin who was finding someone...
"Ah... Soo Jin... can I leave you for a second? I'll just..." Hyo Rin was cut.
"Yeah! Yeah! I know you want to see that BAST... ahhh... just forget what I said!" Soo Jin stopped herself from making Hyo Rin angry again.
"Huh?? Are you trying to say something a while ago???" Hyo Rin asked.
"No... No... You said you will go somewhere..."Soo Jin said.
"Ahh!! Yes... Okay Bye!" Hyo Rin said then left.
"Hmm... where should I go now??" Soo Jin mumbled then looked at the sky.
"What's the place where I can see beautiful things?? Rooftop!!" Soo Jin smiled.
She then got her food and went to the rooftop.
"Wow!! It's so nice to be up here!!" Soo Jin said then bite her sandwich. She saw many birds chirping which made her hum a song. While she is humming she heard that song being sang somewhere near her...
"Huh??" She mumbled and listened to the person singing. "I think I know who exactly that person is! Kim Hyun Joong!" She then quietly went to the place where that person is.
"I knew it!" Soo Jin said then covered not wanting him to see her. She wanted to leave immediately but her feet didn't want to move.

Kim Hyun Joong's POV
I was singing the song Because I'm Stupid with my guitar when I heard someone right in front of me say something.
"I knew it!" She said.
I stopped singing then looked at her... I was surprised because she didn't even scream my name. And She looks familiar... She's the girl from the airplane! I knew she wanted to leave but I stopped her.
"Wait!" I shouted.
"Uh... sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you... You can continue what you're doing a while ago... I'm really sorry!" She bowed.
"No! It's okay... I'm almost done singing and I am tired already... But I'm just surprised that for the first time, a girl didn't scream or shout seeing me." I said to her.
"Huh? Really?" She asked.
I nodded and smiled at her but she didn't noticed it.
"Oh! Bye the way, I'm Kim Hyun Joong." I said reaching my hand to her.
"Yes?? I know that you're Kim Hyun Joong... the whole school knows your name..." She said.
I was a bit disappointed when she didn't give her name to me and shake hands with me.
"I know you know my name but I don't know what's your name so it's kinda unfair." I frowned and I think she noticed it.
"Uh... sorry... Well I'm Shin... ohh... I mean Park... Yes Park Soo Jin!" Soo Jin said.
"Oh! You have a nice name!" I smiled at her. "And a beautiful face!"
"Thanks..." Soo Jin blushed.
I smiled at her reaction... we continued chatting then the bell rang which means that the break is over...
"Ahh... I think I should go now..." Soo Jin said.
"Okay... Bye!" I said to hear and waved my hand.
I watched her ran to the exit door. She's very different from the other girls. She treats me like a normal person too... She's beautiful too... I think I'm starting to like her!
I then stopped thinking when I realized that class is almost starting... I fixed my things and went down the rooftop. I saw Jaejoong waiting for me in front of our classroom.
"Hyun Joong! Where have you been?? Class is almost starting! Do you want our professor to get mad??" Jaejoong said.
"I went to the rooftop... Wait! You're afraid of our professor??" I chuckled.
"Whatever! Come on let's go!" Jaejoong said.
"Okay! If that's what you want." I smiled seeing his expression.
"Hey why are you smiling?!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"No... It's nothing! I just want to stretch my lips!" I said then followed him to the room.