When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Jealous??!!

Inside the airplane...
Soo Jin sat beside the window while the others are behind her and in disguise so nobody could recognize them. Then suddenly...
"Jaejoong oppa!" A familiar voice said.
"S-Sun Mi?" Jaejoong asked.
"Wah! Long time no see!" Yoochun smiled.
"Yeah! I've been gone for almost one month." Sun Mi smiled while looking at the girl sitting in front of them. "Uh... who is she?" Sun Mi asked while pointing at Soo Jin.
"She's our friend." Jaejoong said. Soo Jin felt hurt hearing that from Jaejoong.
"Oww... a friend? Well my name is Han Sun Mi and I hope we'll be friends too!" Sun Mi smiled and reached her hands to Soo Jin.
Soo Jin smiled weakly and shook hands with Sun Mi. "Uhh... I'm Soo Jin... Park Soo Jin."
"So... where will you seat?" Junsu asked.
"Umm... beside Jaejoong oppa!" Sun Mi smiled.
"But there's no more seat." Changmin said while munching some snacks.
"I guess I have to sit on Jaejoong oppa's lap." Sun Mi smiled.
Yunho knew that Jaejoong will be uncomfortable so he stood up and sat beside Soo Jin. "No need. I'll be sitting with Soo Jin so you can take my seat."
"Thanks!" Sun Mi smiled and quickly sat beside Jaejoong. "I'm just kidding a while ago!"
"Nah! It's okay... I just want to sit beside Soo Jin." Yunho smiled while looking at the shocked expression of Soo Jin. "Just kidding!"
"So... why are you here in Japan?" Yoochun started.
"I'm here for a vacation and to learn to change my attitude." Sun Mi smiled.
"Change your attitude?" Yunho asked.
"Yeah! So Jaejoong oppa will love me again." Sun Mi said while looking at Jaejoong.
"Uhh... I guess you really changed a lot!" Junsu squealed.
"She even changed her style of clothing and the way she act." Changmin munched more. "It just proved that you really love Jaejoong."
Sun Mi blushed while Jaejoong somehow finds it cute. They were all happy chatting and talking about their experiences but Soo Jin just kept quiet and felt like she was an outcast. She felt really out of place. She was even hurt seeing Jaejoong smiling and laughing with Sun Mi. She knew that she can't make him laugh and smile that way, only Sun Mi could.
'They're perfect for each other.' Sun Mi mumbled while Yunho heard what she had said. He didn't knew that Soo Jin felt a little jealous. He thought she liked Hyun Joong and not Jaejoong but now... maybe she liked them both.

Maenwhile...
Hyo Rin was waiting for Hyun Joong at their practice room. Hyun Joong went to her and smiled. "Hyo Rin? How come you're here?"
"I-I just want to ask if you could come with me at the airport. Soo Jin and the others will return now." Hyo Rin blushed.
"Sure! The practice is already finished and I want to see them." Hyun Joong smiled while thinking of Soo Jin.

Hyun Joong and Hyo Rin rode a van and went to the airport. There they found Soo Jin and the others waiting.
"Let's go!" Hyo Rin smiled and pulled Hyun Jong out of the car.
"Hi guys!" Hyo Rin said while running towards them but still holding the hands of Hyun Joong. Soo Jin saw them but then noticed that they're holding hands. She smiled weakly.
"Hi Hyo Rin!" Junsu squealed.
"Stop it! So irritating!" Changmin shouted.
Hyo Rin chuckled. "I think you're lacking... where's Jaejoong?"
"Oww... he's there waiting for Sun Mi." Yoochun smiled.
"Huh??" Hyo Rin said. "Sun Mi?"
"Yes... She went to the comfort room." Yunho said.
Soo Jin then looked at Hyun Joong who was a bit surprised.
"Hmmm... she didn't have to go with Jaejoong." Hyun Joong said.
Then suddenly Jaejoong and Sun Mi finally arrived. They were holding hands and very sweet to each other.
"Sorry guys for making you wait!" Sun Mi bowed then smiled but then she noticed Hyun Joong. He acted like he didn't see her.
"Nah! It's fine!" Junsu smiled.
Sun Mi smiled back at him then looked at Hyo Rin. "Hi! I'm Han Sun Mi and you are??"
"Oww... I'm Lee Hyo Rin!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Come on guys! I want to go home now." Junsu said then left. They all, well except Soo Jin, looked at him and chuckled.
"He seems tired." Hyo Rin smiled.
"Yeah! Very tired!" Sun Mi chuckled.
Then they all followed him while Soo Jin just kept quiet at the side.
"What's happening to me?! Why am I jealous at Sun Mi being with Jaejoong and now Hyo Rin?? Aish!! This can't really be happening to me!! Do I really have feelings for them?? But it's very impossible for liking two men at the same time!!" Soo Jin thought to herself. She then shook her head to stop herself from thinking those things. She suddenly felt someone tap her head.
"Are you okay?? You seem too sad today." Hyun Joong said.
"Huh?? Ahh... yes, I'm fine. I just feel cold." Soo Jin smiled weakly. Then Hyun Joong removed his jacket and placed it on Soo Jin's shoulders.
"Uh... you don't have to give it to me." Soo Jin said.
""You said you're feeling cold so I gave you my jacket and don't ever try to remove it cause you'll make me sad." Hyun Joong pouted.
"O-Okay..." Soo Jin sighed.
"Come on... they must be waiting for us." Hyun Joong smiled then grabbed the hand of Soo Jin and left.

"Where's Soo Jin and Hyun Joong?!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Hmmm... maybe they're on a date." Junsu smiled while Jaejoong just glared at him.
"The lovers are back!" Yoochun teased them.
"Psh! Lovers??" Jaejoong mumbled.
"Sorry we're late." Hyun Joong said.
"Uh... sorry." Soo Jin bowed.
"Get inside now! You're wasting my time!" Jaejoong shouted with a cold impression.
"Jaejoong!" Yunho said.
"You don't have to shout at her." Hyun Joong said.
"You don't care even if I shout at her. You're not even her boyfriend so don't act as one!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Why are you saying all these? Is it because you're being jealous? Just tell us if you like her cause you'll just hurt her by your selfish behavior!" Hyun Joong shouted which made Jaejoong tighten his fists.
"Stop it!" Yunho said while calming Jaejoong before he could punch Hyun Joong on the face.
"Uh... let's just get inside the van now." Yoochun said while the others followed.

Hyun Joong motioned Soo Jin to get inside the van, but she didn't want to. She just stayed stayed there and felt her feet glued on the floor. She then realized that Jaejoong is staring at her and he suddenly looked away.
"Soo Jin, don't worry. I'm here." Hyun Joong smiled then reached his hand to Soo Jin.
"O-Okay." Soo Jin reached his hands then went inside the van.
The ride was so quiet that nobody didn't even dare to speak after what happened a while ago.

"Thanks for the ride, oppas!" Sun Mi smiled as she got out of the van.
"Take care!" Junsu squealed.
"Bye!" Changmin smiled while Jaejoong gave a nod at Sun Mi.
The van rushed leaving Sun Mi alone. "Hmmm... Park Soo Jin? The way Jaejoong oppa looked at her is just unexplainable. Is he jealous?? Is it because he likes her??" Sun Mi thought to herself then went inside the house.

After dropping Sun Mi at her house, Changmin broke the silence between them.
"Uhh... tomorrow is Saturday so I was just thinking if you guys want to hang out." Changmin said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sure!" Hyo Rin smiled thinking that she can relax.
"I'll go too!!" Junsu got excited.
"Count me in." Yoochun said while reading a book.
"Uhh... Hyun Joong?" Changmin asked.
"I can't go. I still have to practice for our new music video." Hyun Joong said to Changmin but eyes glued on Soo Jin.
"Okay. How about you, Soo Jin?" Changmin said.
"Sorry, I'll just stay at home." Soo Jin said softly.
Jaejoong smirked. "Hmmm... stay at home? Pshhh... who is she fooling? She'll just go with Hyun Joong!" Jaejoong thought.
After a few minutes, they arrived at the Lee residence.
"Thanks guys! See you tomorrow!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Thank you." Soo Jin bowed then smiled weakly.
"Bye!" Yunho waved at Hyo Rin.
"Goodbye Soo Jin!" Junsu and Changmin both said.

"Mom, we're here!" Hyo Rin said while opening the door.
"Welcome home girls!" Mrs. Lee hugged them.
"How was the trip in Macao?" Mr. Lee asked while drinking tea.
"We didn't go to Macao." Hyo Rin said.
"Huh?? What happened??" Mrs. Lee said with a shocked expression.
"It's a long story." Soo Jin started.

"Ahhh... so that's what happened. The good thing is that you're all safe." Mr. Lee said still not yet done drinking his tea after hearing the 'long' story.
"Yeah! It's also a nice thing that our friends were there too." Hyo Rin smiled.
"Well, I don't think that I can call him my 'friend'." Soo Jin mumbled.
"Who are those friends?" Mrs. Lee smiled.
"The members of the famous Dong Bang Shin Ki and the handsome Kim Hyun Joong!" Hyo Rin smiled while thinking of her moments with Hyun Joong.
"Really?" Mr. Lee said putting his now-finished tea on the table.
"Yah! Hyo Rin!" Mrs. Lee said while waving her hand infront of Hyo Rin's face.
"I guess she's day dreaming." Soo Jin chuckled.
"What do you mean by day dreaming?" Mr. Lee asked while looking at Hyo Rin who was smiling.
"Uhh... how can I describe this? It's like thinking of you're someone special in a happy land where the two of you are in a date or something." Soo Jin explained.
"Wah! Our daughter is in love!!" Mrs. Lee screamed which made Hyo Rin return to the normal world again.
"Yah!! What's the problem, mom?? You ruined the moment! I'm almost near to-"
"Near to what?" Mr. Lee asked.
"N-Nothing!" Hyo Rin blushed.
"Nothing? Then why are you blushing?? Maybe you're thinking of kissing him!!" Mrs. Lee daughter.
"Mom!!" Hyo Rin blushed more.
Then suddenly they burst into laughter seeing Hyo Rin blushing.
"Yah!! There's nothing funny!!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Sorry, I can't help it. Your expression is just... oh, forget it!" Mrs. Lee laughed more.