When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Mysterious Guy Part 2

Inside the airplane...

"Wow!! It feels great being a normal girl!! I can't wait to go to Korea..." Ryo Won thought.

She fixed her things and sat near the window... She closed her eyes and listened to her favorite song, Because I'm Stupid by SS501, in her i-pod. She was humming the song not so loud but can be heard by the other passengers. Then she stopped humming when she felt that someone sat beside her. She opened her eyes and got surprised when she saw the kind guy from before.

"Oh! It's you... my seatmate awhile ago." He said.
"Ah...yes!" Ryo Won said wishing that he didn't saw her looking at him.
"I think I saw you looking at me... Am I right??"
"Huh??? What are you saying? Of course not! Why will I look at you?? Do you think you're that handsome??"Ryo Won lied.
"Just joking! I know you just wanted to help that old woman too! Sorry for acting like that and making you mad."
"Ah!! No, I'm not mad..."Ryo Won smiled. "You're so kind... helping other people who needs help."
"Oh! It's nothing. It's my job being a...." He stopped.
"Being a what??" Ryo Won asked.
"Nothing... Just forget it." He said.
"Hmmm... Okay!" Ryo Won said.
"Can I ask you about something??"
"You're already asking... No! Just kidding... What is it??" Ryo Won said.
"A while ago, I heard you humming a song. Is it your favorite??" He asked.
"Yes! I love it very much! It always plays on my mind." She smiled.
"Ow! That's nice!" He said.

Then their conversation has ended. Then it became quiet.

Ryo Won's POV
"He's really kind and gentleman!! Even though I don't know him, I felt comfortable and safe with him!" She thought to herself.

End of POV

Then Ryo Won fell asleep. Her head keeps on moving and then rested on his shoulder. He smiled and let it go not wanting her to wake up. He thought to himself that she really looks beautiful and cute while sleeping. It took them ten hours. The plane has landed and all the passengers were gone except for the sleeping Ryo Won!