When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Mysterious Guy Part 1

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Ryo Won said tears almost falling from her eyes.

She rode the taxi and told the driver to take her to the airport. She had brought all her important things and stuff with her. Then she recalled her happy memories in England. She never thought that she would miss the things that she hated the most. She almost cried but she stopped herself until they arrived at the airport. She paid the driver and went inside the airport. She got a ticket to Korea and waited for thirty minutes.

She was looking around until she got her eyes on a blonde haired guy wearing a cup almost covering his face. He was reading a book then suddenly he stood up from his seat when he saw an old woman standing and let her sit on his seat. He got his things and looked for another vacant seat then he saw the seat beside Ryo Won. He went to her and sat beside her.

Ryo Won's POV
"That guy seems familiar!! I think I've seen him already but I don't know where... He is very kind to that old woman! What a nice guy!" Ryo Won thought to herself still looking at him then looked away when he saw her looking at him.

Mysterious Guy's POV
"I was reading my favorite book when I saw this old woman standing. I told her to sit and I searched for another vacant seat for me. Then I saw this beautiful girl staring at me then she looked away... Does she recognize me?? Maybe no because if she did, she will definitely shout my name... I got my things and went to her because luckily I saw a vacant chair. After five minutes of reading my book, the flight stewardess told all the passengers going to Korea to get ready for the flight. I fixed my things and got some money to buy some gums in a candy store...