When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Truth

Hyun Joong went to Jaejoong.
"Are you okay??" Hyun Joong asked.
"Ah... yes..." Jaejoong said.
"You're always saying that you're fine but I know you're not! It's obviously seen in your actions." Hyun Joong said.
"No! I'm really fine!" Jaejoong insisted and looked at Hyun Joong who was seriously looking at him too.
"Fine!! I'll tell you the truth..." Jaejoong gave a deep sigh. "Sun Mi is back."
Hyun Joong was taken a back but regained his composure. "So... have she told you the reason why she had left you?"
"Yes... it's because of her damn career in France. She returned her to show me that she really wanted to fix our relationship." Jaejoong said.
"So... have you accepted her?? Are you together again?" Hyun Joong asked.
"No... I left her alone crying." Jaejoong said.
"Is that the reason why you're like that?" Hyun Joong asked.
"No! I don't love her anymore... even if I did, she really didn't love me. She just want me for my power and money." Jaejoong shouted.
"Yes, she did love you." Hyun Joong said.
"Why are you defending her?" Jaejoong asked.
"It's because she left me for you." Hyun Joong said.
"What do you mean she left you?" Jaejoong asked.
Hyun Joong just kept quiet making Jaejoong angry.
"Answer me!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Okay... I'm sorry for not telling you about this. I already knew her before you did. I met her in our concert and fell in love with her. After one week, I confessed to her and she told me she felt the same... so I decided us to be officially together. Then one day, I found out that she is dating you." Hyun Joong stopped.
"When she knew that I already found out... she wanted to break up with me. It was so hard but I didn't have a choice. Whether I like it or not, she doesn't love me anymore so I broke up with her. I didn't regret it because I can see that she is very happy with you and I know that in that way I can save our friendship." Hyun Joong explained.
"Hyun Joong... I didn't know... I'm sorry." Jaejoong said.
"It's okay Jaejoong... It already happened so let's just forget about it. It's not your fault anyways." Hyun Joong smiled.
"So... do you still love her??" Jaejoong asked.
"No... I think I've already found the right girl for me." Hyun Joong smiled just thinking of her.
"Who's this lucky girl??" Jaejoong asked.
But before Hyun Joong could answer... his phone rang. He answered it and his manager told him to meet with his other SS501 members.

"Hyun Joong... where are you going??" Jaejoong asked.
"My manager told me to meet with them. It's about the concert in Japan." Hyun Joong simply said.
"Ah... okay! We'll also go to Japan for a trip or maybe a concert. I'm going to watch for your concert so good luck!" Jaejoong smiled.

Meanwhile...
"Class! This week we are going to have a trip in different Asian countries. You all have to choose where to go." The professor said.
"Wohoo!" The class cheered except for Soo Jin. She really hated trips or any cruises. She just wanted to stay at home and relax.
"Okay... Here are the places." The professor said giving some brochures. Written on it were some tourist spots in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia and Macao.
Then the bell rang... students were still chatting about where to go.
"Soo Jin! Where will we go?" Hyo Rin excitedly asked scanning the brochure.
"I don't know... maybe I should just not go. It's just a waste of money!" Soo Jin said while fixing her things.
"What?!! Money is not a problem!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Isn't it that your family is rich? No... not just rich... I mean the richest." Hyo Rin whispered.
"I don't need trips." Soo Jin simply said.
"You have to!! We need to learn new things!" Hyo Rin said.
"New things like??" Soo Jin said.
"Like... Like... Asian histories." Hyo Rin said who can't think of any other words to say.
"If we need to study then we should just look for it in the internet." Soo Jin said.
"Okay, You win! But remember that going to trips seldom happens." Hyo Rin said with a sad expression thinking that Soo Jin would pity her.
"Hey... Do you know that you're good in acting??" Soo Jin said.
"Yah! Is that a compliment or not??" Hyo Rin puted.
"You're still asking though you already know the answer." Soo Jin said.
"Soo Jin!! Please do it for me!! Just for this time only... I really want to go to a trip." Hyo Rin begged making puppy eyes.
"You really know how to beg. It's like that you're doing it for so many times! And it's really convincing!!" Soo Jin smiled.
"So... what's you're answer??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Okay... I'll go..." Soo Jin sighed.
"Yehey!! But... where will we go??" Hyo Rin said. "Ah... Let's see..." Hyo Rin smiled while scanning the brochure.