When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

He’s Dead?!

It was a beautiful Sunday morning for Soo Jin. She then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Good morning!” She happily greeted everyone.

“Woah! You seem so happy today, Soo Jin,” Mrs. Lee smiled as Soo Jin replied with a nod.

“Omo! Is it about your date with Jaejoong?” Hyo Rin shrieked.

“Maybe,” Soo Jin smiled.

“Yah! I want to know what happened,” Hyo Rin insisted.

“Okay… I’ll tell you everything,” Soo Jin blushed.

 

While eating their breakfast, Soo Jin started to tell them about the date. Mrs. Lee and Hyo Rin both felt jealous for what Jaejoong did to make the date even more romantic.

Mr. Lee, who noticed his wife and daughter’s reaction, chuckled.

“So, is Jaejoong already your boyfriend?” Hyo Rin asked.

Soo Jin looked at her and lowered her head, “He hasn’t told me anything.”

“WHAT?!” Mrs. Lee shrieked, “He’s saying ‘I love you’ but then you’re not yet together?”

“Yeah,” Soo Jin sighed.

“Then tell him about it.” Hyo Rin suggested.

“No! It will appear that Soo Jin is the one courting him!” Mrs. Lee said. “Let him do it!”

“O-Okay, thanks for the advice,” Soo Jin smiled.

“You’re very welcome, Soo Jin. Always remember to ask me anything if you need any advice.”

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yah! Where’s Jaejoong? I’m already hungry,” Changmin said while rubbing his stomach.

“What?! He hasn’t cooked any food yet?” Yoochun asked while looking at the kitchen.

“Shhh!!” Junsu sighed as he tapped his growling stomach.

“Wait! I’ll look for Jaejoong in his room,” Yunho suggested.

 

He went upstairs and found Jaejoong’s room. He opened the door and saw no one on the bed. He searched in the comfort room but found nothing. He then accidentally peeked at the terrace door and saw an unconscious Jaejoong on the floor. Yunho immediately carried Jaejoong to his bed and called the others.

“What happened?” Yoochun asked worriedly.

“I don’t know. I just found him unconscious,” Yunho said.

“Omo! Should we call an ambulance? Did he get hurt in any part of his body?” Junsu panicked.

“Yah! Calm down. I think he’s got high fever,” Changmin said while placing his hand on Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Maybe he let himself soak in the cold rainwater last night.” Yunho sighed.

“What should we do now?” Junsu asked.

“Let’s make his temperature lower,” Yoochun said while getting a wet towel placing it on top of Jaejoong’s forehead.

“…”

 

They waited for thirty minutes but Jaejoong still remained unconscious.

“Oh my god! Jaejoong might be dead!!!” Junsu panicked.

Changmin and Yoochun glared at him while Yunho smacked him hard on the head.

“OUCH!!! That hurts,” Junsu said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“I guess we need to ask help from Hyo Rin,” Yunho suggested.

“Eh?” Yoochun, Changmin, and Junsu gave him a ‘What-did-you-just-said?’ look.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Yunho blushed.

“Yah! Jaejoong is still unconscious but you still dared to call your girlfriend,” Yoochun patted Yunho’s shoulder.

Junsu sighed, “I never thought that you would not want to help Jaejoong.”

“Aish! You guys got the wrong idea. I’ll call Hyo Rin to help us with what we should do with Jaejoong,” Yunho defended himself.

“Well, it’s your fault for not clearing it to us,” Yoochun said.

“ENOUGH WITH THE FIGHT!! I WANT JAEJOONG TO WAKE UP NOW SO WE CAN ALL HAVE BREAKFAST!!” Changmin yelled making the others nervous.

“O-Okay,” They all answered in unison. Changmin gave Jaejoong a ‘Wake-up-now-or-I’ll-kill-you!’ look making the others shiver in fear.

“C-Call Hyo Rin now before Changmin kill us with his bare hands,” Junsu whispered to Yunho who immediately texted Hyo Rin.

“What should we do now? Changmin might just get anything sharp and stab Jaejoong if we won’t give him any food.” Yoochun worried.

“I-I don’t know either,” Junsu shivered, “I can’t believe this is happening to me.”

‘I don’t want to die at a young age. I still have many fans supporting me and a dream of having a beautiful wife cooking for my family and kids playing soccer with me. Most especially, the world will lose such a perfect creation from God.’ Junsu thought.

 

After a short yet terrifying few minutes of Junsu, Yoochun, and Yunho’s life; Hyo Rin and Soo Jin arrived with a worried look.

“What happened to Jaejoong?” Soo Jin asked.

“We don’t know either that’s why we called,” Yoochun said.

“Then why are you outside the room?” Hyo Rin asked while looking at the three boys with fear on their eyes.

“I-It’s because of Changmin,” Yunho shivered.

“Huh?” Soo Jin asked.

“SinceJaejoongisstillunconsciousandwehaven’tevenateourbreakfast,Changminsuddenlygotmadatusforbeingsohungry.Hemightevenkillusifwebothertotalktohim.So,canyoupleasecookforhim?” Junsu heaved a sigh for talking non-stop.

Hyo Rin just gave him a nod, “O-Okay, I’ll go now in the kitchen.”

“I’ll go with you,” Yunho smiled as he left with Hyo Rin.

“So, are we not going inside?” Soo Jin asked,

Yoochun and Junsu shook their heads in fear, “Don’t even dare cause it might just end your life.”

Soo Jin chuckled, “I wonder how dangerous it is that made both of you act like that.”

She then opened the door and went inside leaving Junsu and Yoochun look at each other.

“We must stop her before it’s too late,” Yoochun said.

“We can’t. What we have to do is to pray for their souls so they will go to heaven,” Junsu said while putting both his hands together, closing his eyes, and mumbling prayers.

Yoochun looked at him weirdly but did the same thing.

“AMEN!” Junsu and Yoochun said as they did the sign of the cross.

 

Inside Jaejoong’s room…

 

Soo Jin walked towards Jaejoong and found him asleep. She wiped his perspiration with her thumb then smiled. She brushed away Jaejoong’s bangs to see a clearer image of his face. She then touched Jaejoong’s eyes down to his lips. She was about to kiss him until something cold touched her shoulders. Soo Jin faced her back and saw a scary Changmin, smiling with a murderous grin.

Soo Jin shivered, “C-Changmin?”

“Soo Jin, I didn’t know that you were here,” Changmin said in a scary tone.

Soo Jin chuckled nervously as perspiration had already come out of her forehead, “I-I’m her to check if Jaejoong’s alright.”

“Is that so? Then you got it wrong since he’s still unconscious and wasn’t able to cook food for me!!” Changmin screamed as he lifted a knife he was holding a while ago, which made Soo Jin move back away from him.

“C-Changmin, will you please put that down. It’s dangerous,” Soo Jin said while trying to get the knife from Changmin.

“NO! I WANT FOOD!” Changmin shouted.

“B-But Hyo Rin is already cooking food in the kitchen,” Soo Jin said as tears started to come out from her eyes.

After hearing the good news from Soo Jin, Changmin came back to his old self.

“Really? Then take good care of Jaejoong cause I’ll be eating now,” Changmin smiled as he left the room leaving Soo Jin dumbfounded.

“If it wasn’t for you, I would never ever encounter a scary Changmin!” Soo Jin sobbed as she wiped her tears and slightly smacked Jaejoong on his shoulders.

“Yah! Wake up now. Don’t make the others worried for you,” Soo Jin said while looking at the angelic figure in front of her. She caressed his face feeling the hot temperature his body is emitting.

“Aish!” Soo Jin grunted as she left out of the room, went downstairs, got a medicine and a wet towel, and returned to Jaejoong’s room.

 

“Woah! I didn’t know that you were this good in cooking!” Yoochun complimented Hyo Rin which made her smile.

“Yeah! I think you’re one of the best cooks I had ever met,” Junsu smiled while chewing his food. “Well, aside from Jaejoong.”

“Yah! Where are your manners?” Yoochun said as he smacked Junsu hardly at the back making him choke his food.

Junsu immediately grabbed the nearest glass of water which was to Yoochun then gulped it.

“That’s mine!” Yoochun said.

Junsu glared at him, “You could’ve killed me!”

Yoochun smirked, “That would be great. There would be no more food scarcity.”

“Bwoh! I think it would be better if PLAYBOYS and CASSANOVAS like you would be gone,” Junsu yelled. “Breaking every girl’s heart they see.”

“Oh! So you don’t count yourself as one?”

“Exactly! Why do I look like one?”

Yoochun smirked, “Not really since I see you as a food maniac.”

“I am… WHAT??!!! If you’re saying that I’m crazy about food-well, part of it was right since everybody loves food- you got it wrong! Changmin is the real food maniac here!”

“Pfft! Whatever,” Yoochun said.

Hyo Rin chuckled, “Love quarrel, huh? YooSu fans would be really sad seeing this scene.”

Junsu and Yoochun looked at Hyo Rin with an ‘Ewww-Honestly-this-guy?-Just-kill-me-right-now!’ look.

“YUCK!!” They both said in unison.

“O-Okay… just stop it! I was just joking,” Hyo Rin smiled as she turned her gaze to Changmin who was busy eating his food not caring about the people around him.

Although still afraid of Changmin, Hyo Rin smiled weakly, “Uhh… how was it, Changmin?”

Changmin, who has rice on his cheeks and mouth full, smiled and made two thumbs up for he can’t even speak. It made Hyo Rin sigh in content.

 

Yunho, on the other hand, pouted for not even having a taste of what Hyo Rin had cooked because Junsu and Changmin already placed it on their plates.

Hyo Rin had noticed it so she excused herself and went to the kitchen to cook for Yunho.

He then immediately followed her. Seeing Hyo Rin cook for him made him smile. He wrapped his arms around Hyo Rin and rested his chin on her shoulders. “I missed you.”

Hyo Rin’s heart thumped after hearing Yunho’s voice. She didn’t know what to say so she continued cooking.

Yunho pouted for not hearing what he wanted to hear, “I thought you missed me too.”

Hyo Rin turned and faced a pouting yet cute Yunho. She smiled as she moved her face closer to his while mumbling softly, “I missed you too… so much that I can’t even sleep at night. Are you happy now?”

“Very,” Yunho smiled as he kissed her on the lips. Hyo Rin giggled as they parted.

Smiling, Yunho hugged her again and kissed her on the forehead, “I love you.”

“I know,” Hyo Rin chuckled.

“You’re so unfair,” Yunho said hugging her more tightly.

“Eh? Why am I unfair?” Hyo Rin asked clueless.

“You know that I love you but I don’t know if you do love me too.”

“Of course I do! You know, I love you UKnow Yunho,” Hyo Rin smiled.

“UKnow Yunho? Since when did you call me that?”

“Just today, UKnow.”

“Stop it!”

“Do you know UKnow?”

“Yah!! Lee Hyo Rin!! It’s not funny anymore.”

Hyo Rin chuckled, “I was just joking. I’m sorry, Yunho… UKnow”

“Stop teasing me or else I’ll kiss you!”

“Then try if you can,” Hyo Rin smiled as she moved away from Yunho.

“Oh! So you’re playing hard to get now?” Yunho smirked as he moved closer to Hyo Rin, who was backing away.

“I am not!” Hyo Rin said as she moved again one step away from the approaching Yunho, but instead she got cornered by him.

“Yes you are,” Yunho smiled as he tried to kiss Hyo Rin but was stopped when he heard gasps coming from behind. He turned his back seeing Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin with a ‘What-the-hell-are-you-two-doing?!’ look.

 

“This isn’t a bedroom or a place to make out,” Yoochun sighed.

“You guys could always go to my bedroom if you like,” Changmin smiled.

Yunho scratched his head, “We’re not doing anything wrong, right?”

“Yeah, but I thought I would be able to eat again,” Junsu pouted.

Hyo Rin smiled, “O-Okay, I’ll cook for you.”

Yunho stopped Hyo Rin and faced Junsu, “Just find a girlfriend who’ll cook for you!”

“But I want Hyo Rin to cook for me! Then can she be my girlfriend?” Junsu smiled as he looked at Hyo Rin who was startled.

“O-Of course not! Hyo Rin is only mine,” Yunho glared at Junsu.

“Well, I was just joking. Just continue what you two are doing. I’ve already lost my appetite.” Placing both of his hands at the back of his neck, Junsu left the kitchen.

“Aish! What’s wrong with that guy?” Yoochun said while scratching his head.

“Uhh… I’ll go and follow him,” Changmin hurriedly left the kitchen and followed Junsu.

Yoochun smiled as he looked at Yunho and Hyo Rin, “I guess I’ll be leaving too.”

Waving his hand, Yoochun left making Hyo Rin and Yunho alone again.