Magnetism 1: The Kiss

Magnet

Magnetism is a class of physical phenomena that includes forces exerted by magnets on other magnets.

 

 

 

Did you know how does it feel when something thrilled was going to happen to you but it was not happened yet? It felt like going to be in a big surgery but you still wait for the drug to drown your conciousness. Or it felt like a prisoner waiting for his death sentence. You could only wait...for your destiny...

 

Sungmin felt that way. He knew what Kyuhyun was going to do, the lust-filled stare in Kyuhyun’s eyes was obvious for Sungmin to read.

“...we-we’re not in public......” Sungmin breathed. His voice was very soft, softer than a lullaby but louder than a whisper. The blonde tried to resist while his mind jumbled in confusion. Why would Kyuhyun wanted a skinship? If Kyuhyun wanted to make Sungmin suffer by smearing his reputation, Kyuhyun was supposed to show affections in front of the public eyes. Now they’re in a private area, it would be useless. The thought of Kyuhyun only did affections for an act was becoming irrational.

 

Sungmin hoped his words were somewhat powerfull to hold the rebel staying in his straight mind. However, Kyuhyun’s dark eyes were absorbing his self-control to the point he didn’t now what to do and just surrender on what the rebel would going to do with him.

 

Kyuhyun’s face was barely away from him. His face filled every angle of Sungmin’s visions. The dark orbs were hipnotizing him and Kyuhyun’s breath poisoned the air around them into his nostrils.

 

Spellbounded, Sungmin hadn’t realize that Kyuhyun’s lips was slightly in contact with his. “I don’t want to make a scandal...” as Kyuhyun whispered, Sungmin could feel the other’s lips moved on his parted lips. Another amount of Kyuhyun’s breath was inhaled. “I just want to kiss you...”

 

Sungmin did not know why, or how, but he could feel his body become fiery because of Kyuhyun’s words. Following his heart, Sungmin shutted his eyelids slowly.

 

It was a cue for Kyuhyun, a cue to terminate his action. Sungmin’s eyes movement sending a command to him, saying ‘go’. The rebel wasted no time to finally engulfed Sungmin’s lucious lips with his own.

 

The moment Sungmin felt a pair of lips collided with his own, he sparkled. Sungmin could feel his blood rushing all over his body and it made him shivered. He couldn’t believe that a warm touch of Kyuhyun’s lips could make all of his body system functioned in high speed. Sungmin almost lost his conciousness due to his own bedazzlement.

 

Short gasped was heard from Sungmin when the blonde felt his lower lip being nibbled softly. Slick tongue followed next, his lips as if to heal his chewed lips.

 

It was extremely pleasing. Sungmin was sweet, salty, fresh, chewy, gravy, anything Kyuhyun had in mind to define delighful taste. Kyuhyun triumphed inside when he heard the intense breath of the other boy. He felt satisfied with himself for having such a skill to make Sungmin react that way.

 

Kyuhyun’s lips invasion become more and more greedy and Sungmin couldn’t remain reserved. He finally opted not to become the passive who only received abusive treatment on his lips. Sungmin parted his lips, slided out his tongue, and gently the other lips.

 

*thumped!*

The shock hit the rebel like a fist on his jaw. Kyuhyun was surprised with the unexpected bold movement inititated by the blonde.

He kissed back...

His amusement suddenly distracted when he felt Sungmin’s tongue dancing around on his lips. Unknown to the blonde president, his action boosted Kyuhyun’s desires even more.

 

While still engaged in a heating ‘lips fusion’, the rebel traced Sungmin’s face contour lightly with his fingers, from chin to his right cheek.

 

“...mmmhhh...” His heart beat risen and Sungmin couldn’t hold his moan anymore. He squirmed by the touch of the other male and it made Kyuhyun smirked inside. Another glorious feeling emerged when he could give Sungmin another pleasure, proving himself that he lived by the nickname of ‘steamy Cho’ for 4 years.

 

All good things must come to an end, Sungmin pulled back slightly when he realized his lungs need a fresh oxygen to keep him alive. Before the blonde freed himself fully from the kiss, Kyuhyun reattached their loosened lips again, refusing to let go the other male.

 

This bastard...

Sungmin almost choked due to the lack of air. With a full force, Sungmin pushed the other’s chest roughly, he jostled Kyuhyun away from him, making the injured man’s back bounced a little against the couch’s armrest. Small groaned from Kyuhyun was audible afterwards.

 

“shhhiitttt...” Kyuhyun whimpered when he felt a stung pain on his injured stomach. “the Sungmin... what happened?!” he protested, clearly asking for an explanation of Sungmin’s sudden violence.

 

Sungmin was still gasping for breath when he looked at Kyuhyun incredulously. “yo-you... and your sinfull lust... almost choked me to death...” he panted. “that’s what happened...you bastard...”

 

The rebel’s sidelips tugged upwards, making a smirk. Kyuhyun couldn’t point whether his anger, his heated excitement, his embarassment, or his lack of breath that was making the blonde flushed in red right now. In his confusion, Kyuhyun was assured of one thing, Sungmin was looking extra ordinary cute. To aggravate, Sungmin’s hazy eyes and swollen lips marked him utterly adorable within the definition of Cho Kyuhyun’s dictionary.

 

Small laugh from Kyuhyun was heard before the rebel spoke “Few days ago I was your Hyung, hours ago I was jerk and I am a bastard now? Tell me... When will I be your desires...” he laughed louder.

 

Sungmin gave a spontaneous slap on Kyuhyun’s arm, a playfull yet strong one, which resulted with Kyuhyun’s sudden paused of his laughter. Instinctively, the rebel grabbed Sungmin’s palm before he could retract it. “How did you do it?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked. A glimpse of admiration was heard behind his deep voices.

 

Sungmin blinked, he was confused.

 

“How come you always gave me sensations I never felt with others?” Kyuhyun brushed Sungmin backpalm gently before bought it on his face, embedding the blonde’s soft palm on his cheek.

 

Sungmin’s watched Kyuhyun in silent. His two round eyes dilated a little, seeking for a truth behind Kyuhyun’s words.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: THEY KISSED! Hahaha... I was randomly excited again. I'm sorry if this one was a short update. It's because I want to treasure their first kiss in a one full chapter, so it lingered (somebody please stop my nonsensical mouth). Ok, whatever, anyway, I wanted to say a very huge thank you for those who wrote me their happiness and geediness towards this story. I hope I can give Kyumin's justice in picturing our beautiful otp's (REAL) interactions. Before I went further talking about randomly non-sensical things again, I hope you enjoy this one, or, can find a way to enjoy this. Oh, one more thing, a bear and a duck are impatient to meet all of you (if you know what I mean) ^^

Another thing, the M rate is not marked by me, it's automatically given by AFF, I don't why and how, since I think this chapter was not that rated :P (but it's ok now)