The South Pole : The Life of a Hedonist

Magnet

The magnetic lines of force originate from the North Pole of a magnet and end at its South Pole.

 

 

“Min-ah…” a husky voice called.

 

A simple hum came as an answer. It sounded sweet, and too naïve for an ear to hear.

 

Then, a chuckle followed after. Opposite to the humming voice, the chuckle sounded pretty dirty.

 

“Oh!” Sungmin suddenly alarmed. His hands were seizing the other man’s wrists in no time. “No peeking!” He supplied.

 

The chuckling voice laughed even louder. “Relax, baby.” It’s said.

“I’m not trying to peek. I just wanna rub my nose.” The voice paused for few seconds before it continued. “Can I?”

 

“Not a chance.” Sungmin rejected the request with a grin. “Like I believe that, Hyung.” He chortled.

 

“Well, do it for me, then?” With a blindfold still covering his eyes, Kyuhyun stopped from his walk, and turned a little bit to his left side, a direction where Sungmin was walking and followed Kyuhyun to stop.

 

The older bent a little to Sungmin, titling his face and offering it to the younger. “Nose, please?”

 

This time, Sungmin chuckled while feeling amused with Kyuhyun’s action. “You expect me to be cute and kiss you, right?”

 

Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows while his lips couldn’t stop to grin.

 

“Not happening, Hyung.” Sungmin shook his head.

“Why don’t you be a good boy and follow my instruction for several more minutes?” The younger took Kyuhyun’s right arm and pulled him to walk again.

 

“Ouuww, I like dominant Min.” The rebel let himself being dragged by his lover, getting into the other’s ploy. “I never knew I will get this sooner.”

 

Still leading their steps, Sungmin frowned slightly. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Well, well, well, aren’t we going to explore role playing and different positions?” A smirk was on Kyuhyun’s face.

 

Sungmin didn’t even know what the hell Kyuhyun was talking about. His mind was occupied with something else, something more important than getting into his lover’s head. The younger was so thrilled to reveal what Kyuhyun would get for getting all good marks in his study. With a perfect plan that he arranged himself, Sungmin was confident that he would see Kyuhyun’s silly laugh out of happiness.

 

Getting silent as a reply, Kyuhyun spoke again. “Even though I personally think that we’re doing S&M is too fast, I-” Kyuhyun halted when he bumped onto Sungmin without warning.

 

“Ops, sorry.” The younger said. “Forgot telling you to stop.” Sungmin turned around to face his boyfriend. “What were you saying before? S&M? What is that?”

 

Eh?!

Kyuhyun startled by the question from the younger.

 

“What are you talking about?” Sungmin stated his confusion.

 

“You don’t know S&M?” With blindfolds still covering his eyes, Kyuhyun couldn’t hide his ‘unbelievably, are you ing serious?’ expression. He turned to the left, definitely a wrong direction from Sungmin’s standing position.

 

Sungmin made an amusing smile witnessing Kyuhyun’s action. He took Kyuhyun’s arms. “No.” He said. Then turned the older’s body to face him. “Abbreviation of Sungmin & Marcus?” Guessed Sungmin, out of nowhere and too innocent.

 

Oh, boy… For crying out loud…

Kyuhyun slumped his shoulders in defeat.

 

*smack*

“What the ?!?!” Kyuhyun reacted spontaneously when his head received a hard punch.

 

“Hyuuung…” Sungmin complained to a well-built man who just arrived yet he already threw a blow on the rebel.

 

“You stay away from this, Min.” Kangin ruled, finger pointing at Sungmin.

“And, you.” His finger was moving towards Kyuhyun’s face. “Don’t go further into that crappy S&M topic, you hear?” He warned. “Sungmin doesn’t need to know.” Kangin pulled Sungmin away into his side.

 

“Shut up!!” Getting provoked, Kyuhyun pulled out the blinds off from his eyes.

“You -…” He went speechless the moment his eyes captured his surroundings.

 

“Wh-whe……” Kyuhyun was too shocked he couldn’t even finish his sentence.

 

*****

 

 

All of them were there, standing at the small open-air Airport in SM Town. Couple meters away in front of them, a gulfstream G650 private jet was parking beautifully under the twilight, a sight he had never seen before, and he would never seen again in the future. Flying such a prestigious air-transportation would never even come across his mind, not that he wanted it so bad either. For him, ‘tasting’ private jet was just too dreamy and unrealistic to be true.

 

“Min… Are we…” Kyuhyun who was occupied imagining about flying the private jet, couldn’t even finish his sentence.

 

Pfftt…

Sungmin was holding his laugh witnessing his Hyung’s reaction. “Well…” He started. “After all your effort in passing the test, even getting a pretty good mark, I think you deserve 4 nights getaway in Kyoto.”

 

“No !” Kyuhyun grinned. “You’re kidding, right?” His lips were widening enthusiastically.

 

This is it.

Today, was a day when Kyuhyun would get his ‘prize’ for scoring good marks in mid-term exam.

Sungmin, a respectful gentleman, believed that a man is nothing without fulfilling his promises. So, the President wanted to give a big, big surprise for his rebellious lover. He planned it all very well, using all kinds of resources that he got as a ‘Lee’ clan, even pulling his two most favorite people into the mess, Leeteuk and Kangin.

 

Sungmin thought that Kyoto was the best options for 4 nights, 5 days off-school destination. It’s not too far from South Korea, and there was a villa where happened to be Sungmin’s favorite holiday bunk among others that they owned in Maldives, Bali, Hawaii, Switzerland and Los Angeles. The Lee family owned a big mansion further up away near the hill and the forest in Kyoto, Japan.

 

The rebel turned around to Sungmin. “But I don’t have a passport.” His face-hardened, pulling out the trouble.

 

“Well, thanks to our Hyung over here…” Sungmin turned his head to Kangin and stretched his left hand to him. Kangin handed over a small book to Sungmin’s hand. “You have your own passport now, Kyu-Hyung.”

 

Kyuhyun startled. “H-How come?” He stated it unbelievably.

 

The blonde President grinned. “Let’s just say that Kangin-Hyung got access and connection to some officials.” He swayed around the said passport with his left hand, feeling proud to create something magical happened.

 

Kyuhyun cracked a laugh. “You-…” A cynical kind of laugh. “…are such-a-ing-stupid-rich brat…” He took Sungmin’s left wrist by force and hooked the younger’s arm around his nape. Then, it just felt so natural for the rebel to slip his hand around the other’s waist and to grab the other’s head. He was so ready to plant a kiss on the younger.

 

The blonde was taken a back, defending his personal space when Kyuhyun attacked. “H-hyung…” He said, head swinging saying ‘no’.

 

*smack*

“Control your hormones, brat!” Kangin interrupted with a punch on the rebel’s head. “We are at the Airport and everybody is here to greet Sungmin, and you.” His eyes focused on Kyuhyun.

 

The sharpened eyes of the bodyguard looked fierce enough for Kyuhyun to assume that the big guy was not joking and totally serious.  The bodyguard looked pretty tense and Kyuhyun sensed it right away.

 

The rebel looked behind Kangin’s body and saw a pilot and three ladies with a nice looking stewardess’ outfit. They were standing in two lines on a red carpet directing to a jet plane’s open door, looking very ready to greet them with a bright smile upon their faces.

 

Kangin untangled Kyuhyun’s hands from the blonde. “Behave, brat.” Both of his eyes sharpened furiously. “Nobody wants a rumor spread around outside the school, right?”

 

Kyuhyun gathered his eyes together, looking annoyed and confused at the same time.

 

“Look, brat.” Kangin started again. “My Sungmin over here, is care for you so much he planned all things together to make this vacation happens just for you.” He folded his hands. “You only have one task-”

 

“Hyung.” Sungmin stepped in to interrupt.

 

Kangin paused right away and turned to Sungmin.

 

“Let me.” The blonde President held Kangin’s right arm.

 

Kangin nodded. “I’ll go ahead to say hello to our pilot and the ladies.” The bodyguard stepped away from them.

 

After Kangin left, Kyuhyun turned his eyes to see the blonde boy standing near him. His eyes were looking at him, pretty intense and serious.

 

“Kyu-hyung…” Sungmin started. “We’re going to my family’s vacation house in Kyoto with my family’s jet plane.” His voice seemed hesitate. “All people that we are going to meet know my father and myself pretty well since they have worked for my family for a long time.”

 

Kyuhyun frowned a bit, knowing pretty well where this discussion was heading.

 

“So…” The blonde closed his eyes for a moment and looked up to Kyuhyun again. “I think, I will need to ask for your understanding to introduce you as-”

 

“Min-ah.” Kyuhyun cut. “I know.” He took a deep breath and sighed. “You don’t have to be so stiff and serious like that, you know.”

 

“Kyu-Hyung-”

 

“Shut up.” The rebel cut again. “I get it.” He said, tilting his head slightly. “So, I can’t touch you, right?”

 

Only a regretful smile Kyuhyun received as an answer.

 

“Got it.” The rebel confirmed. “Then, lead the way for your friend here, young master...” He teased playfully.

 

Sungmin shook his head, brushing the joke with a simple smile. “Hyung, stop that.” He started walking and leading a way towards the jet plane.

 

Kyuhyun snorted and followed suit.

 

When they were almost reach the red carpet, Kyuhyun suddenly stopped and realized something. “Wait.”

 

The younger halted promptly as his head turned to Kyuhyun. “Hm?”

 

“I’m not prepared.” Kyuhyun further explained. “I don’t bring anything with me.”

 

“Pfft.” Sungmin chuckled. “Come on. Of course I have everything prepared for you.” The tone speaking out from the President’s lips was a little snobbish and Kyuhyun didn’t expect to see Sungmin being a little bit out of character. “You don’t need to bring anything except a good mood.”

 

“Ceh!” The rebel mocked. “Rich-ing-brat.”

 

With a simple laugh, Sungmin replied. “You’re welcome.”

 

*****

 

 

 

Going out with one of the wealthiest kids in the world had never been this surprising. It was not Kyuhyun had an experience before so he could compare. Not that he ever planned, imagined or dreamed about it either. He was clueless. How could he put it? Everything was just…too far beyond recognition.

 

First of all, there was this flying private jet thing with a pilot and three gorgeous stewardesses greeting you, being friendly and taking care of everything you need all the time during the flight. They called Kyuhyun by his name and recognized him as Sungmin’s class mate.

 

Class mate, huh? Yeah, class-ing-mate.

Kyuhyun laughed silently by his own thought.

 

Second, it was ‘the inside’ of the plane. The interior of the private jet was ing-wasting-money in Kyuhyun’s opinion. It was way too shiny, good-for nothing luxurious piece of . This was Kyuhyun’s first time flying experience and it had to be using private jet plane. Even though he used with high-class services provided by the Super Generation club when he was being Marcus, but this kind of services was beyond expectation. And it made Kyuhyun uncomfortable.

 

“How was the champagne, Mr. Cho?” a melodic kind of voice suddenly stole his attention.

 

Kyuhyun looked up and found a beautiful smiling face of Luna, one of the stewardesses in the private jet.

 

“It’s good.” Kyuhyun shortly answered.

 

“Do you want another?” She smiled lovingly.

 

The rebel shook slightly. “No, thanks.”

 

“Very well, then. Can I get you something else?” Being a professional stewardess, she tried to make him as comfortable as she could.

 

Kyuhyun looked around a little. His eyes spotted Kangin falling asleep soundlessly across his seat and the blonde’s unoccupied seat. The rebel suddenly got curious with Sungmin’s where about. His seat was empty since 30 minutes ago. “Where is Sungmin?”

 

Luna pulled his lips to smile before she answered. “Mr. Sungmin is at the cockpit with Mr. Jinki and Ms. Sooyoung.”

 

What…? Why?

Kyuhyun kept those questions to himself. Instead of answering, he opened the seatbelt buckle and stood up, asking Luna the way to the cockpit before he walked towards the said direction.

 

Kyuhyun went through a small aisle and found a door with signs of ‘cockpit’ and ‘forbidden for public’. The door was opened a little and with careful steps, he stepped closer. He heard laughing voices in glee, and a very fun-loving conversation inside the cockpit. He didn’t know why, but there was something inside his mind telling him to stop and observe from afar. So then, Kyuhyun stood with such a distance that he could see inside the cockpit area but pretty hidden of being seen from the inside.

 

With his own eyes, Kyuhyun witnessed Sungmin laughing with the pilot and the stewardess. He looked comfortable, sitting at the armchair of the co-pilot seat, touching the pilot’s shoulder friendly, letting the stewardess’ hand brushed around on his arm, a glass of champagne was on his right hand, a strawberry was on his left hand.

 

“It was last January, right? When we decided to have a ski competition?” Sungmin asked in a high-spirited tone.

 

“Yes, Sir.” The pilot answered, lips widening in glee. “Where you suddenly decided to have it in Switzerland.” He laughed. “Oh, there goes your must-be-happened-impulsiveness.”

 

“Oh, Jinki-Hyung, come on. Everybody agreed that I made the right decision.” Sungmin grinned before he bit the strawberry in his hand.

 

Hyung? He is that close with the pilot?

Kyuhyun’s questions suddenly came up.

 

“True. I’m totally with you, Sungmin.” The only girl in the group announced.

 

Not just the pilot, I see.

Kyuhyun’s mind just couldn’t stop commenting.

 

“See? Even Sooyoung agrees.” He finished the strawberry and gulped it down with the alcohol.

 

“Well, the idea was great, I agree, but getting a group visas to Europe during such a time? Oh, it was a nightmare at the immigration office.” Sooyoung stated.

 

Sungmin cracked into a big laugh. “Yeah, I remember how everyone was being asked unnecessary questions, and Shindong got really nervous and traumatized when they asked him to pass the x-ray thrice.”

 

The three of them were laughing before Sungmin continued again. “It just had to be Switzerland or Canada. Since I missed the Switzerland’s chocolates, I’ll go for Switzerland.”

 

“Then again, you ended up closing the chocolate factory for our private tour.” Said the pilot.

 

Sungmin snorted. “Well, all servants and staffs came with their children, and I was feeling a little bit of Willy Wonka that day. When I asked the owner, he agreed to fulfill my request.” He grinned from ear to ear.

 

Listening to their conversation, for a moment, Kyuhyun thought that there was distance between him and Sungmin. What kind of distance, he couldn’t fathom.

It just…made Kyuhyun uneasy.

 

*****

 

 

When they landed, Sungmin bid goodbye to the aircrews while Kangin took care of the papers. The journey from the airport to this so-called mansion in Kyoto was pretty long. They had 6 hours flight and it took another 2 hours by car from the airport to the place. A limousine car and a chauffeur were prepared for them.

 

Inside the limousine car was pretty quiet. Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat on the same row at the opposite side by the windows, while Kangin took a sit in front of Sungmin, facing the lover. Kyuhyun was occupied with something in his mind. His eyes were looking outside the window. Meanwhile, Sungmin seemed pretty tired from the flight.

 

The blonde was yawning when the rebel asked. “Why don’t you take a nap? You didn’t have it during the flight.”

 

Sungmin turned his head towards Kyuhyun and smiled a little. “I think I will.”

 

Kangin patted his right thigh. “Here, Min.” He offered it as a pillow and Sungmin gladly accepted it, moving closer and positioning himself to sleep on Kangin’s lap.

 

His forehead crumpled and his eyebrows were frowning, Kyuhyun felt annoyed at once. He initiated the idea of Sungmin taking a sleep and he was ‘the boyfriend’ for goddamn sake! Then why Kangin took the credit?

 

Tsk!

The rebel folded his arms on his chest and threw his head to look at the window.

 

“Kyu-hyung…” Sungmin suddenly called.

 

Still looking at the window, Kyuhyun answered with a short hum.

 

“Kyu-hyung…” The blonde tried getting the older’s attention again.

 

Not minding to look at the caller, Kyuhyun hummed again to reply.

 

Sungmin released a sigh and looked up, capturing Kangin’s eyes that were staring at him. His Hyung shrugged, trying to hold laughter. The blonde smiled helplessly before he placed his look at Kyuhyun again. “Kyu-hyung, look at me.”

 

Few seconds passed by before the rebel finally set his eyes on Sungmin.

 

Sungmin raised his right hand and stretched it out to Kyuhyun, trying to reach him. Kyuhyun followed the hand gesture. When Kyuhyun finally decided to hold the offering hand, a voice appeared and Sungmin immediately pulled back.

 

“Mr. Sungmin, we are going to arrive in an hour.” The driver announced.

 

“Yes. Thank you, Mr. Junsu.” The blonde replied. His eyes were still staring at his hyung with a lot of meaning.

 

Oh, right. I forgot…

It just suddenly rang a bell in Kyuhyun’s head.

Yes, I can’t touch you, right? It will be suspicious to find you are sleeping on your classmate’s thigh? Right, young master?

Kyuhyun chuckled and suddenly had a feeling that he wouldn’t enjoy this holiday.

 

*****

 

Who said the Lee mansion was big? Kyuhyun would smack the person who said the mansion was big. No, it ‘s not big. It was huge. The rebel needed to pinch himself when he saw such a huge mansion located in the middle of a hill and a forest. Was that even possible? It was so isolated away from the city. What if something like a fire or an earthquake or a robber squad or worse, terrorism squad attacked the mansion?? It would be too late to save everyone because the police needed 30 minutes to arrive. That would be insane and ridiculous. Kyuhyun didn’t understand why would rich people like to make them selves suffer?

 

Sungmin explained the whole thing about the mansion area. After they passed the front gate with 2 guards securing the place, they entered a small road that only fit for one car. The road was surrounded by oak tree forest that being used for hunting and camping.

 

“My father and his friends like to hunt around this area. There are a lot of deer’s, rabbits and goats. They hunt them down with shocking bullets to paralyze the animals for half an hour and release them after they take pictures. When I bored, I like to camp around the forest, there are path leading to a river and small waterfall.” Sungmin explained during their journey around the forest area.

 

“All of these are a private property?” Kyuhyun asked, out of curiosity.

 

Sungmin nodded. “Except the river and the waterfall that are few meters away from the private area.”

 

“Oh, !” Kyuhyun snapped, absorbing the attention of Sungmin, Kangin and the chauffeur.

 

“Something’s wrong, Hyung?” Sungmin got curious on Kyuhyun’s sudden reaction. His eyes fell upon the older with full anticipation.

 

“Nope.” The rebel turned his head away, avoiding Sungmin’s gaze and mumbling to himself. “Damn, I’m dating a billionaire.”

 

*****

 

The moment Kyuhyun stepped out from the car, he realized there were a lot of people welcoming them in lines right in front of the main entrance’s door. From their uniform, Kyuhyun could guess all of them were servants of the mansion.

 

“Shindong!” Sungmin shouted in glee.

 

Kyuhyun saw the blonde rushing toward a bulky man in a suit. Sungmin didn’t hesitate to hug the bulky guy whose face looked pretty friendly. His face, in Kyuhyun’s opinion, was like those gag actors he saw in tv, effortlessly funny and capable to make people smile even when they are not saying anything.

 

“Sungmin-ah, how are you?” Shindong rubbed the blonde’s back warmly.

 

“Healthy and happy.” Sungmin grinned.

 

Shindong made gesture with his right hand and four servants walked toward the limousine to take their luggage. “I can see that.” Shindong smile and continued. “I see you’re doing a great job in taking care of our beloved Prince.” He told the bodyguard who just came joining them.

 

“Nah, the Prince is grown up already.” Kangin ruffled the blonde’s hair. “He can take care of himself. My and Leeteuk’s job is to support him whenever he asks.”

 

Sungmin tossed aside Kangin’s hand from his hair. “Come on, stop it, Hyung.”

 

“See?” Kangin commented. “He got embarrassed with our affection.” He showed a broken-hearted face.

 

“It’s not like that.” Sungmin smiled calmly. “It’s because I want to introduce my guest to all of you, then take him on a tour inside the house.” He turned around and walked towards Kyuhyun with Shindong and the servants following behind.

 

“Shindong, and everyone else, this is my classmate friend, Kyuhyun who will be in here until the next 4 days. Please take care of him and help him if he needs something.” Sungmin introduced.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly felt awkward with all eyes and attention showering upon him. He bowed down a little.

 

“Welcome to the house, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.” Shindong bowed down with a smile. “We’re very happy to have Master Sungmin’s friend in here. My name is Shindong, the head butler of this house. Please do not hesitate to tell me or my team if you need something.”

 

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun simply answered. He still needed tiem to adjust with this kind of service and ambience.

 

“We will prepare your attires, toiletries, and everything in your room. Would you like to have the tatami style bedding or the regular bedding?” Shindong asked.

 

Kyuhyun wrinkled his forehead, trying to digest the butler’s words.

 

After few seconds passed, he turned to Sungmin. “Min.” His thumb was pointing at Shindong. “What the heck is he talking about?” He scowled with a hardened expression.

 

The shocking post-reaction was clear for everyone to see. Shindong was stunned hearing Kyuhyun’s words and crude attitude. Not only the head butler, it was pretty obvious his team were also surprised.

 

Kangin turned around. His body was trembling from holding laughter. He folded his lips inside to avoid himself from bursting out.

 

Sungmin released a soft chuckle. “Hyung, I’m sorry for not telling you before, because I thought I can show it to you during house tour. Here, we have two kinds of bedding, the regular one and tatami style, the Japanese kind of bedding.” Sungmin explained. “Which one do you like?”

 

What the ?? What’s with these rich people trying to spend money on something unnecessary?? Do they know a lot of people are starving in Dukryang??

Kyuhyun growled inside. “Whatever. I can sleep anywhere.” He answered coldly.

 

Knowing the situation was tensing up a little bit, Sungmin took control the conversation. “Okay, then. Shindong, please prepare the regular one for Kyu-Hyung and the tatami one for me.”

 

“Right away, Sir.” Shindong bowed down with a smile. He instructed all servants and divided them with each tasks and responsibilities.

 

“Shindong, where is my buddies?” Sungmin asked. “I wanted to walk them while showing the house to Kyu-Hyung.”

 

“They will be here in a moment.” Shindong replied. Not even three seconds passed after Shindong’s last words, barking sounds were heard.

 

Kyuhyun got alarmed right away while Sungmin turned around towards the sound and opened his arms widely. “Here, Kakao! Ari!”

 

Kyuhyun’s face was gradually changing upon seeing one golden retriever and one Siberian husky running towards Sungmin excitedly. Their tails were swaying around and their expression in seeing Sungmin was like seeing some kind of bones or toy. The rebel took steps back slowly, distancing himself from Sungmin.

 

Sungmin kneeled down to hug both canines into his embrace. His hands were rubbing the dogs’ necks lovingly. “How are you, buddy?” Sungmin scratched on their necks and faces one by one.

 

“Min-ah…” Kyuhyun’s voice came up, interrupting the warm interaction between Sungmin and his pets. “I think…” He was hesitating. “I’m going to pass the house tour if they’re coming with us.” Folding hands on his  chest, Kyuhyun made it clear.

 

“Eh?!” Sungmin was trying to stop Kakao from his face.

 

A mocking chuckle occurred before a heavy voice said. “Don’t tell me you’re afraid of dogs, brat??” Kangin was ready to crack a laugh when Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Shut up! I just hate them!” The rebel defended.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Kangin laughed loudly. “Here, here Ari! I introduce you to Kyu-Hyung.” He called the Siberian husky and stepped closer to Kyuhyun.

 

“ you!!” Kyuhyun strolled away in a flash, distancing himself from Kangin. “ off!”

 

Kangin laughed even louder, hands holding his stomach in mocking gesture.

 

“But how come? Dogs are one of the most loyal and friendliest animals. How come you hate them?” Sungmin suddenly felt curious with the oddity.

 

“I had a bad experience with them.” The rebel looked away, avoiding further questions from the others.

 

Sungmin slapped Kangin on the arm, telling him to stop the annoying laugh. “Okay. I’ll leave these two with you, Kangin Hyung. I’m going to show Kyu-Hyung around the house.” Sungmin started his walk after he informed briefly. “Let’s go, Hyung.”

 

After Kyuhyun and Sungmin went inside the house, Kangin peeked to his side and found Shindong was totally stunned and freeze in his position.

 

“Dongie, you okay?” Kangin poked the butler with his elbow.

 

Shindong startled a little before he responded. “No, it’s just…weird…”

 

Kangin kept silence and waited for the other to continue.

 

“Where did Sungmin find this friend? First of all, he is totally not coming from a good family, has a rated vocabulary, he looks like a barbarian student without any education, and he hates dogs.” The butler rambled out.

 

“Pft, welcome to my world.” Kangin grumbled.

 

“His friends that he bought here before, like Ryeowook and Sunkyu, have good characters and vibes.” Shindong continued his rumbling. “This Kyuhyun guy is totally different in styles, attitude, morale and way of thinking with our Sungmin.” He finally turned to Kangin direction and stared at the bodyguard, demanding some kind of explanation. “How come they become friends and get along?”

 

“Dongie…” Kangin tapped Shindong’s shoulder playfully. “You’re out of line. Please stay professional and not minding with their business.”

 

“But I-”

 

“I know.” Kangin cut Shindong when the later started to perk.

 

“You’re worried, right?” The bodyguard guessed. “That’s why I said he can take care of himself now.” He grinned sheepishly to Shindong before he dragged his feet to walk the dogs, leaving Shindong at his spot.

 

“Besides…” Kangin continued his words without stopping his pace. “You said it yourself that he is healthy and happy.” His voice was fading out.

“So be it.”

 

******

 

 

“The house has three levels and a basement. There are indoor and outdoor swimming pools being connected by a glass door, fitness room, playing room, home theater, balcony in every rooms, dining room, Japanese garden, library, music room, theater-play room with small stage, and my favorite spot, the indoor hot spring jungle bath.” Sungmin was giving a brief explanation about the house before they visited the bedrooms area.

 

Kyuhyun moved his feet faster to align their walking pace. The blonde was few feet ahead of him and he didn’t even mind to slow down. Was it Kyuhyun walking too slowly or Sungmin was rushing like crazy?

 

The rebel finally had the same pace with the younger, walking with him side by side. He leaned down onto his side, whispering something to the blonde’s ear. “What’s inside the basement?”

 

Without warning, Sungmin escalated his pace. “Oh, we use the basement for storing food and alcohols. There is also a working room with giant screen and whole kind of technologies.” The blonde walked ahead of Kyuhyun, keeping a secure distance between them.

 

Not expecting that kind of reaction, the rebel frowned, drawing eyebrows together.

What’s the ing meaning of this?!

He slowed down and stopped at one point. His eyes were staring a hole at Sungmin’s back that was going further away, not even realizing his sudden stop. Kyuhyun inserted his hands inside his trouser’s pockets, waiting for the younger’s awareness in annoyance.

 

A servant was passing by the blonde and greeted him. Sungmin smiled in reply and finally realized something wrong. He turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing way behind him. His aura was pretty hostile in Sungmin’s opinion.

 

The blonde released a heavy sigh and walked back towards his Hyung. His feet stopped two feet away in front of Kyuhyun. Walking steps were heard in a distant and Sungmin quickly took two steps back from Kyuhyun.

 

“Good evening, Sirs.” A male servant greeted as he passed both of them.

 

Sungmin turned his head and smiled out to the voice’s owner. “Good evening.”

 

The servant was not even three feet away from them when Kyuhyun spoke. “Why do you bother to show me around if you don’t even want to be close to me?”

 

Sungmin held his voice to reply. He waited until the servant was far from them and wouldn’t hear their voices. “Kyu-hyung… I need to take distance with you because if I don’t do that… If I near you…or close enough with you.” He gulped. “Your body will attract mine and I will touch you naturally, or eventually…”

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and kept silent. His mind was thinking deeply about their whole situation with this vacation or getaway thing.

 

“So, what’s the point of this vacation if I cannot spend the whole days being close to you?” Kyuhyun asked in a flat, cold tone.

 

“We can have a lot of activities in here.” Sungmin replied doubtly.

 

“You mean doing things together with at least a meter away from each other?” Kyuhyun sharpened his look.

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything to reply his Hyung. After few seconds of silent, the blonde finally spoke. “But I… I arrange all of these for you…”

 

Kyuhyun turned his head away from the blonde. He closed his eyes and slumped down his shoulders, sighing in defeat. Today was kind of tiring. Experiencing the whole day with the billionaire, enjoying the luxurious life, made him weary.

 

Sungmin watched his Hyung closely. He felt the uncomfortable feeling that Kyuhyun stored inside. He felt the uneasiness aura that Kyuhyun emitted. He didn’t know what to do to make those negative feelings go away. He could only hope that his Hyung would be willing to try enjoying everything.

 

“You know what?” Kyuhyun finally started the conversation again. “Let’s just stop this thing.” He placed his looks on the blonde and confirmed. “I just want to be in my room, and you can do whatever you want.”

 

“W-wait, what?” Sungmin was trying to confirm his hearing.

 

“That’s the best solution. We won’t be near, I will be in my room, and you can do activities and enjoy your vacation house as much as you like.” Kyuhyun was about to walk away when Sungmin suddenly marched closer to him.

 

“But, that’s not-” The blonde was about to reach Kyuhyun’s arms when a voice interrupted.

 

“Kyuhyun…?”

 

Both of them turned their body around to the direction of the voice. Someone was standing several feet away from their spots.

 

Kyuhyun bulged his eyes out in surprise. His lips were agape in awe, finding the person presenting before him.

Did he have hallucination?

It was like a dream, too good to be true and too absurd to be happened. He even needed to blink several times to make sure that the image was not dissappeared like a magic trick.

 

After he confident enough to prove that it’s real, Kyuhyun finally replied. “Mom…”

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : Helllooooooowwwwwwww! How are you guys????? I'm not feeling very well at the moment. Hope you guys are in a good condition! Oh, whoa, wouw, it's been a looooooong time isn't it? Well, you know what happened to me if I suddenly went missing, right? Business as usual! I have a project close out and my office has been hectic since May. Now, I hope I can have more time to write, I cannot promise anything though. But I really thankful for you who patiently wait for this update. Warning, this update is unbetaed since I'm too lazzzeeehhh. I put several photos to make your imagination running wild xD
For those who read Lens and Pen, the timeline of Hyukjae heard about the rumor is happening at the same time with this chapter ;)
What else, I don't know what to write except hope you enjoy! Btw, my twitter is back! YOLO!! So you can reach me through twitter! Yay!
*sending tight hugs and wet kisses*