The North Pole: A Decision & Story About Him

Magnet

The magnetic lines of force originate from the North Pole of a magnet and end at its South Pole.

 

 

*splash*

 

Rebellious boy Cho Kyuhyun flinched by a sudden slap of cold water hitting his face.

 

!

Low temperature of the water was succesfully calling his consciousness, little by little.

 

“Yah!!”

 

Startling shout and hard pats on each side of his cheeks made the boy frowned.

 

The ...

He gathered all of his strength to move his head upwards. Another effort was also carried out to open his closed eyes.

 

Ah!

It hitted him.

The light hitted him before two blurry figures captured by his poor vision.

 

“-to him?”

 

Cho Kyuhyun heard few words from one of them, then he saw the other shrugged casually.

 

What’s happening...

The rebel blinked few times to recover his eyesight back to normal. To hastened the process, he tried rubbing his eyes with his hand.

 

What the !

Then it shock him.

He got thrilled when he realized he was seated with his hands tied on the back of a chair, legs also bounded securely, unmoving. Cho Kyuhyun finally grasped the idea of a serious situation he was in right now.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

A voice spoke. Despite the chilly atmosphere he got from his thrills and remaining droplets of water on his face, the voice radiated...warmness. Somehow, Kyuhyun was feeling a little bit comfort by it.

 

Still, the rebel couldn’t find a reason to reply, he didn’t feel obliged to. He just glanced up mutely to the speaker. Kyuhyun was only listening while trying to use his brain about the two men present before him.

 

One man, smaller than the other, who was seated opposite Kyuhyun, held a nice reliable look. His face represented a very typical young Korean male, yet special in a way the rebel couldn’t explain.  The bigger man, who stood up two feet behind from the other, had an army-soldier’s look type. Short black hair, hard-structured face and well-built body were representing word of strong and power. Much to a contradiction from the former man, who looked rather hospitable, the big guy was possessing a grudge on his face. The way he folded his arms in challenge sent a clear message of hatred towards the rebel.

 

Few seconds of time elapsed and the rebel smirked slightly when an idea hinted him regarding the two men. He knew. Kyuhyun recognized them.

 

“We have a lot of things to talk.” The smaller man spoke. He widen his lips, making a smile, the kind that rather look ambiguous to define.

 

Kyuhyun released a sneer chuckle as a reply. “Of course.” He said with a hoarse voice. “What do you want to talk... Leeteuk-ssi.” The rebel glared, one of his eyebrow stretched upwards in a challenging manner. The dark aura that he naturally possessed was emitting from his eyes.

 

For a very short brief, the said man’s facial muscle extended. Leeteuk was surprise in a two blinks moment. And that barely shock expression from the auburn didn’t pass the rebel’s sight as he simpered, cunningly.

 

“I see that our Sungmin already told you about us.” With a more relaxed face than before, the auburn haired man spoke, stressing the possessive pronouns. “Good. So we don’t need to introduce ourselves.” The Psychiatrist leaned back on his chair, and folded his legs vertically. Like a doing a regular session with a patient, he clasped his hands together on his lap.

 

Our?!

Despite his sudden irritation, Kyuhyun, unexpectedly, could make his tone sounded casual and steady. “He is my boyfriend after all.” The rebel replied with a smug face. “We did share everything…A lot.” Challenging the other, Kyuhyun lifted his head provocatively. “Should I call you Hyung also?” another smirk was surfacing on his face.

 

Leeteuk got the other’s message clearly. He understood. How Kyuhyun stressed the word about Sungmin as a boyfriend was completely a retribution for his words before. Not even 10 minutes Leeteuk conversed with Kyuhyun, the former already understand how Sungmin felt about the latter. Even Leeteuk agreed with some of Sungmin’s description of this Cho Guy. Cho Kyuhyun was indeed a cocky rebellious male who sent a strong dangerous vibe to others. No wonder his precious blonde got nervous around him. Kyuhyun emitted a well-presented intimidating aura only from his dark eyes. The auburn got a little bit tensed when Kyuhyun started to set his look on him. And he also could feel Kangin became more alarmed than usual since the rebel gained his consciousness.

 

Maybe Kangin had muscles and strong physics as his qualities, but Leeteuk had his own excellence as ‘a power’. The auburn man made a comfort relaxing smile, making his dimple visible to be seen. “Correction. Last thing I heard from Min, you are a conditional boyfriend.”

 

“Oh, you missed a lot of things about him Hyung.” The rebel replied, using honorifics in a cynical way. “Aren’t you his counselor? Maybe you need to ask yourself why he suddenly stopped telling you stories, even make up something as an excuse.”

 

Leeteuk’s smile faded away slowly by that. His previous’ thought about Sungmin lying to him returned to his brain. His pride as a professional Psychiatrist was hurt when a patient starts lying and keeps in denial to him. It means the patient didn’t trust him enough. Or, in more blatant words, it means the patient doubted his capability to help him. Aside from that, the most hurting part was, the one who lied was not a regular patient. It was Sungmin, the one he always kept safe and prioritized in life. Leeteuk surely felt heartbroken, and it made him anxious in a sudden.

 

Enjoying the other’s face turned nervous and a little bit crumpled, Kyuhyun continued. “Do you even know that our Lee Sungmin visited Dukryang once because he was worried about me and begged me to come back?”

It was a fact, maybe a little bit exaggerated in ‘begging’ part, but it was still a truth for the remaining part.

 

With more effort to clear his own mind, Leeteuk was silently listening to the rebel. The Psychiatrist’s eyes were concentrating towards the younger boy, observing his eyes, his lips, and the body’s movement he made. He got more interested with the rebel’s revelation.

 

Dukryang?

So, his and Kangin’s prediction was right. It was related to Cho Kyuhyun when Kangin spotted Sungmin’s mobile phone' GPS at Dukryang and got cut off back then.

Worried, yes, Sungmin worry too much. But begged? Seriously this brat! Sungmin never begged.

The blonde often said ‘please’ but never in a begging way. Sungmin is a soft person that he never imposed on others and too respectful of other people’s decision.

 

Leeteuk knew it well when Sungmin wanted something, he always try to obtain it by himself. And if Sungmin needed other people’s help, the blonde had ‘his own way’ to get it. Indirectly, he will make other people realize about what he wanted it first, afterwards, just like that, the other will involuntarily and willingly help him, even without any words of request been said from him. Lee Sungmin just had that special gift that will melt your frozen heart and force you to do anything in order to see his smile. That blonde boy was an exception, and Leeteuk realized it since he saw him for the first time. All in all, the auburn haired man knew the begging part was something made up by Kyuhyun.

 

Up to this point, Leeteuk already concluded what kind of ‘food’ Cho Kyuhyun was made. Naturally rebellious–as he always loves to make sure other people unhappy by doing the opposite things from their expectation–self centered, impulsive, possessive, and…Obsessive. The last three were the worst as it never made a good result to combine. However, aside from all negative judgments, Leeteuk also predicted something else that needed to be confirmed later about Kyuhyun. The Psychiatrist had a feeling that Kyuhyun is a loyal and protective person.

 

“I know all of his troubles at school, his life, and about his father. You didn’t know that we started to receive hatred from other students right? How Sungmin is trying hard to defend me in front of the students.” The rebel continued to show off, in order to make the older man angry.

 

Kyuhyun actually didn’t have a grudge against the two people Sungmin always referred as Hyung. Heck, he just met them few minutes ago, and based on the blonde’s story, these two people really meant a lot for him. However, it didn’t change the fact that they smacked him and tied him up on a chair.

 

Kyuhyun hated being tied up. He had his own particular reason for that. Being tied up reminded him of his mother’s suffering, being tied up reminded him during his train with his boss. And all of those made him uncomfortable.

 

“He also didn’t tell you that I always spent my evening at his place right? A young, passionate lover at a secluded room… Too bad he discovered your cctv, or maybe you can witness when we were kiss-”

 

*SPLASH*

 

Kyuhyun was cut off when cold water hit his face once again, this time, harsher than before.

 

“Shut up! You talked too much!!” The bigger man suddenly interrupted the conversation. “Next time, I’ll make sure the poison needle stucked deep into your skin.” He was standing close to Kyuhyun now. The way he gripped an empty glass very tight and pointed at Kyuhyun very eager, shown that he was furious.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head few times to dry his face before replied. “So it was you guys, huh. I should’ve known.”

 

As if to calm the other, Leeteuk was holding the big guy’s hand “Let’s straight to the point shall we?” he continued while Kangin retreated back again. “Cho Kyuhyun… Stay away from Lee Sungmin.” His voice was clear and firm.

 

Kyuhyun was narrowing his eyes in alert as he became suspicious. “Why?”

 

“As I can assume from Sungmin’s story about you, also checking your background, you clearly don’t have a good faith with the relationship.” The Psychiatrist eyes were focusing on the rebel. “Before you hurted our precious President, we suggest you, strongly, you stay away from him.” He smiled before continued. “I’m pretty sure you still want to make your mother happy by being healthy right?” Even the shrink was smiling, there was nothing sweet behind his words that contained an implicit threat.

 

“You know what? I think both of you are crazy.” The rebel replied, scorn laugh was released from his mouth. “This relationship is between me and Sungmin. Only the two of us know what’s going on between us. Just let us explore ourselves what’s good for us.”

 

“Anything related to Sungmin is our concern. As a person who just got close with him, you need to remember that.” Leeteuk leaned forward, closer to the rebel. “Once again I suggest you, stay away from him.” His smile was completely gone now, only sharped eyes came from Leeteuk’s face.

 

“Whoa, isn’t your job supposed to make people comfortable with you, not sending them threat?” Kyuhyun said mockingly.

 

“I’m talking as Sungmin’s family and guardian now.” The auburn man retorted back.

 

Feeling competitive with the other, Kyuhyun leaned his body forward as far as his position allowed him. “Sungmin is an adult, he almost 18 years old for god’s sake! And I didn’t do anything bad to him. I think, it’s time for you guys to retire and let him choose his own life.”

 

“You are quite eager aren’t you Cho Kyuhyun?” Keeping the close distance, the Psychiatrist smiled once again. “One, even though Sungmin turned 30, 40, or 70 years old, as long as we breath, we will make sure he is always smiling every day. Two, we just need you to stay away from him. Forget this bull relationship, we’ll get you a tutor, you passed the subject, you graduate, the School is happy, your Mother is happy and Sungmin can-”

 

“No.” Kyuhyun murmured slowly, cutting the elder’s words.

 

“You said something?”

 

“ YOU!” The rebel shouted with glaring eyes. “I said NO you deaf!!”

 

“This brat!!” In a blink of an eye, Kangin fisted the rebel’s trap hair harshly and pulled his head tight to the top. “You really need to learn how to respect people don’t you!” the big man grabbed the hair tighter until the rebel’s long neck stretched upwards in a maximum length.

 

“ you!! Let me go!!” Kyuhyun struggled vigorously with all the strength he could muster.

 

*SMAAACK!!!!!!*

 

Loud sound of raw blow echoed throughout the room.

Violence was inevitable.

With great amount of power, Kangin’s fist landed smoothly on the rebel’s left cheek, even before Leeteuk could do anything to prevent the big man, or for Kyuhyun to avoid it.

 

T!!

Kyuhyun felt how the blow stung really hard as if mounts of brick rocks thrown into his face at once. It was ing painful. The rebel could feel a hot liquid slid slowly from his nose and his left jaw area became stiffened. At that moment, he realized, he was bleeding and bruised really bad because of that single blow he got from Sungmin’s so called Hyung.

 

“Kangin…” Leeteuk warned the other softly, a worried tone also audibly perceived.

 

“I’m sorry that I won’t feel sorry Teuk. I’m glad I did it.” Kangin released his grip and stepped back, retreating to his previous position. His arms were folded and his eyes were focusing on Kyuhyun when he stood.

 

“agh..yo-you know wha-aghh…” With the remaining energy and pride he still had, Kyuhyun tried to restrain all the pain he gained. “…yo-you guys a-re such a-a whimp…” he panted. “Beating up…a person who-who tied on a chair…” The rebel spitted few blood and saliva to his right before continued. “It’s such a shame that…both of you happened to be…the person who Min respect and protect…”

 

Leeteuk folded his arms and leaned back while letting his mind went to wonder few things.

Protect? Hmm… Actually, how many stories Min told you about us?

The auburn man started to think about how close the relationship between Cho Kyuhyun and Sungmin up to this point. Cho Kyuhyun’s conclusion about Min protecting the two of them was not came randomly right?

 

“We’re just showing you that we would do anything to make Min safe.” Leeteuk replied calmly.

 

“Tsk!” Kyuhyun released a sneer chuckle as a form of his mocking to the other. “You really need to worry why he haven’t told you anything yet. Before you guys kidnapped me here, Min said that he will be staying with me.” Kyuhyun glanced towards Leeteuk. His dark pair eyes were focused intently to the elder’s pair. “And I will make sure that he really stays with me.”

 

Cho Kyuhyun… Are you really serious about it?

Last time Leeteuk having a real discussion and talk to the blonde was during their session, when they also had barbecue. But it was almost a month ago. And yes, he got really concern because of that. Sungmin usually called him once a week for a talk. The blonde would tell him about his life, mostly school stuffs. However recently, Sungmin always said that he got plans or schedules with a friend, and seemed he never had time to talk with Leeteuk. Their conversation were limited to ‘how are you’, ‘have you eaten’, ‘what do you have for breakfast’, simple things like that.

 

At first, Leeteuk assumed Sungmin got really busy with School’s affairs, especially when he is a Student Council’s President of the most prestige school. But, on a second thought, what Cho Kyuhyun said, and how much willing he wanted to be with Min, Leeteuk assured that it wasn’t school that keeping Sungmin occupied, it was Cho Kyuhyun. And if Sungmin already told him about himself and Kangin, meaning that the blonde already trusted this guy, which necessarily mean that there is something really serious going on between them. However, Leeteuk was not fully satisfied with his own assumption. He needed more clarification. Park Jungsoo needed confirmation from Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re a bad influence for him. You only gave him trouble than anything else. So… stay away is a must Cho Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk repeated his warning for the third time.

 

“From all people, I thought you know how not to judge when you talk.” Kyuhyun curled his side lips upwards.

“And I make it clear for the last time… NO.” he narrowed his eyes. “Your punches…your warning…your offer…it won’t stopped me to stay beside Min. We are too strong to be parted.” Kyuhyun made his clarity by saying every syllable unambiguously.

 

For couple of seconds, the room went into absolute silent. The auburn haired man was taking his moment to read the rebel through his eyes. He was trying to find honesty in those dark eyes of Kyuhyun. Not a minute passed, Leeteuk finally closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was nodding to Kangin when he opened his eyes. The latter responded by taking few steps towards the back of Kyuhyun’s chair. Short moments later, the rebel found he was free to use his hands and to move his legs.

 

“Since you’re going to stay with Min. There are few things you needed to know about him.” Leeteuk spoke again, however, this time, his tone was much friendlier.

 

Kyuhyun who was touching his left jaw softly, glanced up in response.

 

“I’m actually his Psychiatrist, not counselor.”

 

Kyuhyun’s face was wrinkled. “What do you mean? Why does Min need a shrink?”

 

“You probably think that I happened to be a Psychiatrist who got close with Min thus became his counselor.” Leeteuk paused for a moment before continued. “Well, no, when we first met, Min was in a condition that needed a Psychiatrist.”

 

“Does he have mental disorder?” Question’s mark was written all over Kyuhyun’s face that needed an urgent answer.

 

“Not anymore. But he had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder when I met him.” Leeteuk started to remember once again at the day he met Sungmin. “You mentioned about his father before, so I supposed Min already told you about his childhood?”

 

A slight nodded from the rebel made Leeteuk continued forward. “I only learned from papers that I received from his father on the day I signed my contract. Ever since he lost his memory before 5 years old, and never knew about his mother, Min was slowly become taciturn. Even when he lived in luxury and many servants were available for him, he rarely talked, and was very hard to smile. It got worsened after all kidnapping cases and attempt on him that started when he was 7. At 8, he became completely mute and never said anything to anybody, including his former Psychiatrist, for two years.”

 

“Why? What made him became like that?” There was something within Kyuhyun that made him urged to know more. “I thought he just lonely because he never had family around him.” That something was come from his heart which suddenly beating in ache. “What happened when he got kidnapped?!”

 

“My diagnosis would be, because the lacked of affection from family, he mourned for a mother figure that he don’t have until now, his father always neglected him when he needed attention, and the peak was re-occurrence of kidnapping incidents. I heard from police that one of his kidnapping cases was quite tragic.”

 

“Tragic?” Kyuhyun’s face turned troubled, like a crumpled paper.

 

“There was one case when Sungmin’s father blatantly refused to fulfill the kidnapper’s request. Sungmin heard with his own ears how his father refused to have him back, and how his father said that the kidnapper were free to do whatever they wanted with him. It all happened when he was in a hostage, with pistol glued on his head.” Leeteuk’s voice became slower than before. “Well… His father had his reason for that. I heard that it’s because he was angry with Sungmin. Based on Police’s investigation during Sungmin’s research, Sungmin was voluntarily let himself to be kidnap. I don’t know the details, but, they said he provided an easy access for them to kidnap him.” Leeteuk moved a little on his seat. His hand was moving to reach something in his pocket. “My only conclusion was… If it’s true that Sungmin deliberately wanted to be kidnap, that means he's really desperate for his father’s attention. To make his father’s eyes him, he was voluntarily being kidnap. And just like that, his father answered him in a very disappointing reaction.”

 

A handkerchief presented before the rebel from Leeteuk's pocket and the Psychiatrist threw it on the table smoothly. “Your blood is distracting. Use that to wipe it off.”

 

Without any protest, the rebel took the handkerchief and brought it on his face. He wiped himself carefully while absorbing the newly information about Sungmin.

Why did he never tell me about this?

His mind wanted to go further, but he couldn’t, because his heart was suddenly thumped, and its pace was rapidly quick. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say or to think when all he could understand was his body suddenly longing for the blonde. He wanted to feel Sungmin close and safe with him right now, after he heard his tragic childhood.

Oh, god damn!

How he missed the blonde for this.

Comparing to his childhood life, Sungmin was completely the opposite. The blonde had anything Kyuhyun wanted as a kid. Nice home, delicious food, toys, warm bath, expensive clothes, video games, free time, all of those were his wishes before his mother tucked him into a cold hard bed every night. But Sungmin suffered the most between them, because he was alone, because no one there to love him, no one there to tell him stories, to cover his body in a blanket, to ask him brushing his teeth. If Kyuhyun had his mother who became his encouragement, Sungmin had no one. If Kyuhyun often ate rice and kimchi paste for dinner, also exchanging laughs with his mother, Sungmin had his meat in silence. Kyuhyun couldn’t imagine his life without his mother, therefore he knew how terrible Sungmin had went through as a child.

 

“The first words he said to me was the first words came from his lips after two years long of silence. Lee Sungmin finally talked, even showed some affection to me. That was why his father contracted me as his Psychiatrist straight away, even though I was still studying in medical school at the time. Since then, Sungmin started to gain back his soul and live his life. He talked more, started to smile in a dazzling way, and laughed freely, until he become a lovable person like now.” Leeteuk’s lips were stretched upwards, making a gentle smile as his mind suddenly remembered about Sungmin’s smile.

 

Kyuhyun was listening passively to the elder’s words since his mind was still somewhere off thinking on the blonde.

 

“That is why…we will keep Sungmin this way, no matter what.” The tone in Leeteuk’s voice was starting to change. “Sungmin is the most important person to us. We won’t let him experienced tragic things again…” two pupils in his eyes were directed to Cho Kyuhyun. “It was also the reason why we’re very selective about his friends, let alone… his lover.”

 

“If you asking me again to stay away from Min, I-” haven’t finished his sentence, the big man behind Leeteuk suddenly cut in.

 

“No. What we want to say… If one drop of tears came from Sungmin’s eyes because of you, we would make sure you couldn’t cry anymore.” Not only his lips, but also Kangin’s eyes were sending a threat to Kyuhyun. “If you removed his smile from his face, we would make sure your source of smile removed from this world.” The big man was leaning towards Kyuhyun, both of his hands were on the table, supporting his body. “If you made him into a mute condition again, we would buried you in silence and make no one noticed that you’re vanished.”

 

No nice words been said from Kangin. All of it was a pack full of threats delivered to Kyuhyun. It was considered a dangerous type of threat. But the rebel wouldn’t care. He wasn’t scare. Because he knew that he wouldn’t do such things. And he was at his best when he said “Rest assured Hyung. Someday, both of you will thanked me because I make the two of you have a lot of time by replacing your job as his guardian.” with his tone still sarcastic as ever.

 

*****

 

The clock strike at 16.30 pm in the afternoon, and the Student Council’s meeting room was filled with boys and girls. All of them were still in their uniform, clean and tidy. They were sitting quite formally while waiting for their President to start the meeting.

 

A big monitor screen fell down in a slow motion until it reached a meter gap from the ground. Big words in a brown pastel color were suddenly appeared on the monitor. It read a theme for one of the biggest annual event in Royal Sapphire High School that called…

 

“Charity ball this year will have a theme… ‘Unconditional Love of a Mother’” The blonde President proudly announced to all of the participants in the meeting, that consist not only from Student Council’s organ, but also all head of Student’s club.

 

“I requested all the head of Student’s Club to be here because I want each club to perform something for this event. All clubs, no excep-”

 

*BHAAM!!!!*

 

A very loud banged of the door interrupted that followed up by several gasped and shrieked from the people in the room whom absolutely didn’t expect it. Surprisingly, even after the loud crash, the door was still in one piece with the frame, unbroken. But it was not the reason why all pair of eyes was dilated in a full surprise. A figure of a lean body–with dark hair, clothed in a crumpled shirt, slightly wet, and had bruise on his left jaw–presented behind the door was the main cause why all the student’s awed in amazement.

 

Maybe not all students were gaped, as one President still managed to voice out something “Ky-Kyu Hyung…” Sungmin stuttered.

 

Being ignorant as always, Kyuhyun, who was focusing his eyes on Sungmin since he spotted the blonde, taking his steps confidently towards the latter. The sounds of his shoes echoed in a thrilling way, as it became the only noise happened in a perfect silence of the meeting room.

 

“In short…make him smile more, put another color onto his expression, lit him up into a livelier person.”

Leeteuk’s voice sounded once again in the rebel’s head while he was walking towards the frozen blonde President.

 

Tch! They didn’t have to dictate me on what should I do to make him happy.

Kyuhyun grunted inside when he recalled the event few minutes ago. The talk between the Hyungs and Kyuhyun ended in a peace term, as they agreed and respect on each other’s position–brothers slash guardians, and boyfriend.

 

The rebel was at his full stop as he stationed himself close to the blonde, who still looked slightly dumbfounded. Kyuhyun could see the change in Sungmin’s face seconds later. Few wrinkles were surfaced in a contrast to his smooth skin.

 

“What happen-”

 

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to finish his words when in a second of time, Kyuhyun grabbed his head from behind, rather harshly, and shut him up in a very ual way, using mouth and tongue. The blonde’s body was frozen in a shocking position and his eyes were almost round in a perfect circle when he felt Kyuhyun’s thick lips puzzled flawlessly with his agape lips. Without any shame, Kyuhyun also inserted his tongue into the blonde’s cave.

 

If the first scene of Kyuhyun’s entrance made the student’s in the room awed, this time, it made all their jaw dropped and eyes popped out. High pitched gasped was come from all the girls’ mouth, in which they covered with their palm. While the boys, well, the boys in the room just too speechless and too numb to react.

 

Being a journalist at heart, and always prepared of the shocking moment whenever he was, Hyukjae pulled out his pocket camera and positioned it in a very good angle. He stole few shots of the French kiss displayed by the couple.

 

Kyuhyun knew, if he continued to explore the blonde’s mouth with his tongue, and prolonged the kiss, he wouldn’t have the sanity to stop, even if they were in front of many people. That was why he broke their lips connection after a strong push and hard nibbling on the blonde’s lower lips. Just before Kyuhyun released the blonde's lips, he realized that Sungmin gave all of his might not to produce any moan. And it trigerred his lips to make a light smirk.

 

Sorry Hyungs… You already beat me once and degraded my pride, so I’ll make sure you witness how intimate I can get with our Min.

Keeping the distance close, Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin. “I’m in for going publicly.” The rebel few strands from the blonde’s forehead affectionately. “Let’s become the star of the School, shall we?” he said softly.

 

Sungmin’s words were still clogged in his throat to reply the other. Nevertheless, the blonde’s silence didn’t stop Kyuhyun to turn towards the meeting participants and announced in a loud voice. “As you can see, yes the rumor is true.” Kyuhyun linked his and Sungmin’s hands together. He made it obvious for everyone’s eyes to see. “We are together.” The rebel swept all the people in the room with his gaze. “That means…your President is off limits.” Kyuhyun made his trademark smirk. “I’m sorry for your lost.”

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

a/n: I have a mixed feeling to say. I was happy beyond belief during first days of January (all Joyers know why), but Leeteuk's news made me frown suddenly. RIP Leeteuk's father. Wishing all his familes can stay strong.

Sorry for the late update, I'm too absorbed with my holiday... Hehehe... Hope this one enjoyable! ^^