Atomic Currents 3: Meeting with The Hyungs

Magnet

Two different models exist for magnets: magnetic poles and atomic currents

 

 

There is a famous quote.

~Good things come when you least expect it~

Everyone said that quote is true. They justified it by experience.

Unfortunately… Cho Kyuhyun proved it wrong. Not just good things come when you least expect it, bad things also applied for that quotes. When he truly least expected that he would busted by Sungmin’s ‘so called Hyungs’ in such circumstances–him being top of Sungmin’s body with the blonde wearing bathrobe and chest revealed open wide– nothing ‘good’ came out of it.

 

It was happened so fast, like a blink of an eye. The moment after Sungmin voiced out his surprise by saying ‘Hyung’, suddenly Kyuhyun felt his body being pulled up abruptly from his lying position. By grabbing the back collar of Kyuhyun’s shirt, a powerful force thrown the rebel away from the bed and made him landed hard on the floor.

 

“OUCH!! Shi-”

 

“Kangin!!!”

 

*SMAACK!!!!*

 

Not even recovered from the harsh landing, the rebel already tasted a dreadful blown on his face. Seconds later, he could feel a liquid coming down his nose and a very stung pain he ever felt that caused by a single blow.

 

*****

 

“Aa-aah…” Kyuhyun flinched a little, making Sungmin stopped in his action–of compressing ice–on the rebel’s face.

 

It was fifteen minutes after Kyuhyun got a hard punch from… No other than Kangin, the big built Hyung of Sungmin, who is also acting as the blonde’s bodyguard. The incident was quite a mess. After Kangin smacked Kyuhyun on the face, Sungmin and Leeteuk were in a quick response…

“NO!! Hyung!!” The blonde was yelling while getting up and scurrying himself to go to the rebel’s side.

Also at the same time, Leeteuk was holding up Kangin’s arms with his own arms, locking it from behind of the bodyguard’s body. “Stop it Kangin!” he was blocking the man to give further punches for the rebel.

 

 

The four of them were outside Sungmin’s bedroom now. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were seating on the big couch, while Kangin was standing alertly quite far from them with his back leaned on the book shelf, arms folded on his chest.

 

Sungmin was treating Kyuhyun’s injury by applying bags of ice on his bruised face. “Sorry… Does it still hurt?” he asked with a concerned face.

 

“Yeah… It was a hard blow after all.” The rebel answered, loud enough to reach Kangin’s ears.

 

TSK!!

Kangin chuckled mockingly.

This brat!!! Really?!?! You’re playing victim now?!?! I know you experienced much worse than this!!

Kangin grumbled mentally with the rebel’s overreacting response. Even without saying anything, his gritted teeth and stern face were evidently enough to show how he really disgusted with Kyuhyun’s antics.

 

“Leeteuk Hyung…” Sungmin was calling the auburn haired man who just arrived from the kitchen with a tray on his hands. He was bringing four mugs and warm towel with him.

 

“Yes Min?” Leeteuk answered while placing the tray on the table and seated himself beside the blonde.

 

“Please tell Youngwoon Hyung that I heard his cynical laugh when it’s not funny at all.” Not even looking at his Hyungs, the blonde said with a flat tone.

 

Bingo!

Kyuhyun was folding his lips inside, clamming his mouth to outburst a triumphed laugh in front of everyone. Of course he was happy about it. He loved it when the blonde President was angry to the Hyungs because of him. It was the best way to torture the two of them who loved his 'boyfriend so freaking much it made him sick'. The injury was not that severe, it was painful but not damaging. He just exaggerated everything to make it more dramatic so the blonde would care for him more. Oh, how tempted he wanted to laugh in front of the Hyung’s faces. After all the bruises he got from the Hyungs since their first encounter, his time to revenge was finally come, and he would continue to overstate his small injury just to piss the Hyungs off.

 

Meanwhile, the said Hyung’s stern face suddenly turned into a frown. Kangin knew, when Sungmin called his real name, and using Leeteuk as a messenger to say something for him, it means the blonde didn’t regard his presence. The President was pretending Kangin was invincible. In Lee Sungmin’s vocabulary, this treatment was labeled as ‘silent treatment’.

 

“Of course Min.” Leeteuk answered with a smile before turned his head towards the muscled bodyguard.

 

Kangin made a face of displeasure while opened up his arms, as if asking for some kind of explanation, or asking for a help from Leeteuk. In response, the Psychiatrist only shook his head a little while gave the other a pitied look and sympathetic smile.

 

“Hold this.” Sungmin said to his lover, referring to the ice bags that he gently pressed on the rebel’s face.

When Kyuhyun took turns to hold the ice bags, the blonde picked the warm towel on the table and started to wipe Kyuhyun’s nose area with it, cleaning the blood off from his face.

 

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun reacted suddenly, making Kangin’s face turned irritated once again.

 

“Bear with it for a while Hyung.” The blonde requested, while continued to wipe.

 

Couple of seconds later, after Sungmin finished cleaning the blood from the rebel’s face, the blonde President held Kyuhyun’s chin with his two fingers. He turned Kyuhyun’s face slightly to several directions, examining his face closely inch by inch.

 

Sungmin was done with his own examination of the rebel when Leeteuk started another conversation. “I truly apologize for the sudden violence Kyuhyun-ssi. I know that we shouldn’t act before knowing exactly what happened.” The Psychiatrist smiled, while bowing a little to Kyuhyun and Sungmin. “I hope you understand that what we done was just a quick response of protective measures.”

 

Protective measures? The I believe that! I’m sure you guys didn’t regret giving me those punches.

Kyuhyun cynically responded in his head.

 

Before Kyuhyun said anything to reply, Sungmin cut in. “It was not your fault Leeteuk Hyung, it was Youngwoon Hyung’s. Tell him that he needed to learn how to use his strength wisely.” The blonde said with a little pout.

 

“Kangin and I are a team, so I said it also for his portion… Maybe I will be defensive about it, but put it this way Min. We got a call from Ryeowook, saying that you’re being sick and have a lot of problems. Without thinking any further and with a lot of concerns about you, we came here as soon as possible.” Leeteuk reached for Sungmin’s right hand and clasped it together with his.

“Considering all of that, what do you think we will react to find you under someone we never knew of?” Leeteuk glanced to Sungmin and gave the blonde his smile.

 

Couldn’t resist the dimple smile from his Hyung, Sungmin returned the smile and replied it with the same gesture, locking his and Leeteuk’s hands together more securely. “There are so many things I want to talk about with you Hyung.” The blonde revealed.

In objective point of view, Sungmin realized that he wasn’t being fair to blame Kangin when he was also being secretive about Kyuhyun. He did lie to his Hyungs once just because he wanted to avoid Kyuhyun and the Hyungs meeting with each other. He was afraid to introduce Kyuhyun to them. The blonde was prolonging their meeting as long as he could because he had doubt that the two sides would get along together, and he wanted to avoid problems related to that. However, it was not the case right now as introduction was truly necessary. Sungmin also realized that, sooner or later, Kyuhyun must be introduced formally to his Hyungs. Both sides have known each other through Sungmin's stories, and it’s about time for them to know each other in reality.

 

“But before that, I think I need to introduce all of you to each other.” Sungmin said, a little bit hesitated. “Well, Hyung… This is Cho Kyuhyun.” He gestured his other free hand to Kyuhyun’s direction, presenting his lover to the Hyungs. “And Kyuhyun, this is Leeteuk Hyung and Kangin Hyung.” One by one, Sungmin gestured his hand towards both direction.

 

“Well, well, I wouldn’t forget this first meeting with the Hyungs for sure.” Kyuhyun chuckled before looked at both Leeteuk and Kangin, one at a time.

“Finally we can meet Hyung, I heard a lot of things about you from Min.” He s his arms around Sungmin’s waist and pulled him closer to his side, making the blonde released his hand from Leeteuk’s grip. “I’m sure Min also told you about me as his boyfriend, and how romantic we are.” He pulled his side lips to form a smirk.

 

Kangin was alerted in a sudden, he stood up straight. Before the bodyguard voiced out something that made the situation worse, Leeteuk replied. “No, not much. I wonder why your name never came out in positive meaning from Min. Sorry Kyuhyun-ssi, maybe Min didn’t find you that much worthy to be known by us.” He smiled.

 

Because of Leeteuk's words, Kyuhyun suddenly drew his eyebrows together in pique, while Kangin was making a smirk.

 

“Sorry Hyung…” The blonde interrupted. He looked down to his lap, looking very much guilty.

“Not that I try to hide something from both of you…” he put himself to blame with all things happened. “Let’s have a session now? And I tell you everything…” Sungmin was glancing up to Leeteuk with a pleading face.

 

“I thought you never ask.” Leeteuk drew himself up and stretched out his hand to Sungmin, offering him to follow.

“And don’t give me that face Min. You look as ugly as your Youngwoon Hyung over there.” He winked to the blonde.

 

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?!” Heard himself being the object of insult, Kangin perked up suddenly.

 

The blonde was already giggling happily when he took the older’s hand and stood up. “Yuck. Even I prefer to look like a trapped rat rather than looking like Kangin Hyung.” He added, sticking his tongue with disgusted face.

 

“What did you just say Min?! How dare you to say that to this number one most handsome young man all over Korea?” The big built guy protested.

 

“Who voted that Hyung? Drunk old men?” Sungmin taunted more, already forgetting about his resentment towards his big Hyung.

 

When Sungmin was at his second step to leave the big couch, Kyuhyun reached for the blonde’s hand and pulled it slightly, halting him from going further. “Where are you going?” the rebel asked.

 

“I will be in my bedroom now to have a session with Leeteuk Hyung. You can wait here and enjoy your coffee.” Sungmin was gesturing his head to the mugs on the table.

 

“What session? You’re still weak Min. Just take a rest.” Using his free hand, Kyuhyun patted his side, the unoccupied couch area that the blonde just left not a minute ago.

 

Sungmin chuckled. “It’s not a taekwondo session Kyu. I will be relaxing and Leeteuk Hyung will make me feel good throughout the session.” The blonde smiled cluelessly.

 

Relax? Feel good throughout the session with this Leeteuk guy?!

Kyuhyun wrinkled his face in disapproval. “What kind of session is that?! And don’t tell me you’ll wear those to your session with him.” Kyuhyun was referring to the bathrobe Sungmin wore that exposed quite amount of Sungmin’s skin since it crumpled a little.

 

The blonde glanced down to his bathrobe before replied. “Ah, this? Yeah, why not? It’s convenient since it’s comfortable to move around with this, and I plan to take a shower after the session.”

 

Move around in the session?! And shower afterwards?!?

Kyuhyun was gripping the blonde’s hand harder. “I’m coming with you then.”

 

“What??” Sungmin knitted his brows, surprised with his lover’s absurd behavior.

 

“I’m not going to let you alone with your Hyung in a secluded room while you’re still weak and being almost .” The rebel snapped in accusing tone. "It's dangerous!"

 

What???? Seriously??

“Stop being ridiculous Kyu-Hyung!!” The blonde was rolling his eyes.

 

Before Sungmin argued another words to his lover, Kangin suddenly appeared near them, gripped Sungmin’s and Kyuhyun’s coupling hands, and forcefully split it apart. “You heard the President punk! Stop this whole crap! Besides, you’re the one who look dangerous, not us.”

 

“Back off you fugly! This is between me and Min!” Kyuhyun glared at Kangin before retreated his hand back from the man’s grip.

 

There was 3 seconds of silence before a vicious anger shown on Kangin’s face. “Fugly?! This brat!! Do you want a fight??!!” he yelled in rage while pulling Kyuhyun up by his collar.

 

“Hyung!!” The blonde was panicked in a snap as he held both of the men’s shoulders, trying to separate them.

 

“Oh, my pleasure Hyung! Let me make your face uglier so you can have plastic surgery later and become handsome!!” Kyuhyun provoked, showing his equally stern expression to the big guy.

 

“Kyu-Hyung!! Why did you say that?!” The blonde turned his head to the rebel as he scolded his lover.

 

Ah~ this is fun~~

Leeteuk, the Psychiatrist, who watched the whole commotion from the side since the argument started, was chuckling in the middle of the messy scene.

 

“Stop this!!!” Sungmin yelled.

 

The auburn haired man’s laugh turned louder with Sungmin’s annoyed yell to both Kyuhyun and Kangin.

 

“Kangin Hyung, stop with the violence!!” Sungmin was pointing his finger at the big man before turned his head “And you!” he turned his finger towards Kyuhyun, pointing him. “Stop being rude and behave yourself Kyu-Hyung!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” a sudden outburst laugh was come from the Psychiatrist, making the three other people’s attention turned to him.

“You guys are funny…” still laughing a little, he moved his feet towards Sungmin’s location.

“Let’s go Min.” he took the blonde’s hand and pulled him away from the others.

“Just let these two have their quality time together.” Leeteuk dragged Sungmin, who just silently followed, towards the latter’s bedroom.

“Aren’t we too genius to join their little game Min?” he pushed the blonde President inside the room before he entered and locked the door from inside, all the while with his dimple smile decorating his face.

 

*****

 

“Cho Kyuhyun met Leeteuk and Kangin Hyung?!?!” a surprised voice was heard from inside the President’s room office. It came from a brown haired boy, who rather small built, contradicted with his high pitched voice he possessed.

 

“Yes Wookie… And it’s chaotic…” Sungmin was seating on his chair, his elbows on the desk and his palms were supporting his forehead. He was massaging his own fore head a little while calling the event happened two days ago.

 

“I bet!! Was any violence happened then? Speaking of your Kangin Hyung and a little bruised I saw on your boyfriend’s face.” Ryeowook, who was holding a file the whole time, asked, very much curious.

 

Sungmin took a breath before answered. “Kangin Hyung punched him when he found us together on my bed. They almost get into another fight few times after that, like before I started my session with Leeteuk Hyung, when we had breakfast together, even when you called me yesterday. God, it seems they hold a grudge for each other.” The blonde sighed in defeat.

 

“That’s why you hang up on me yesterday!” Ryeowook concluded. He took steps towards Sungmin’s chair.

 

“Yes, sorry about that. They were even almost throwing knifes to each other, literally.” The blonde took the file that his Secretary gave to him.

“This is what I’m afraid of. The two of them is in hostility and seems like they don’t have intention to go along well.” The blonde opened the file and started to scan the paper inside.

 

“How’s Leeteuk Hyung taking the situation?” Ryeowook asked, while taking a seat across the President’s chair.

 

The blonde halted for a moment. “Believe it or not…” He glanced up to look into Ryeowook’s eyes. “He enjoyed their fights, and sometimes provoked them.”

 

The smaller boy burst out his chuckle. “Are you serious?? How come…” he continued to laugh a little.

 

“I don’t know… I wish I knew what’s inside my Angelic Hyung’s brain. He seemed taking the situation very lightly.” Sungmin shrugged, showing his confusion.

“Oh, speaking of which, my Hyungs said hello to you. They said thank you for calling them before.” Sungmin smiled to his bestfriend.

 

“Yes, thanks. I’ll call them later.” Ryeowook smiled in return before made a thoughtful expression, remembering about something. “Talking about call… That just reminded me… Your boyfriend called me during the night he found you collapsed here.”

 

Surprised expression was clear on the blonde’s face when he raised his eyebrows a little. “Kyu-Hyung?”

 

Ryeowook nodded and replied. “He was shouting all the time, very much like a mad man, and interrogated me. He was asking ‘how’s your condition when the last time I saw you’, ‘what kind of food did you eat before’, ‘what did I knew about your conditions’, ‘why did I leave you alone’, he even assumed you got poisoned. And at the end, he accused me not being a good friend to you because I left you alone in your weak condition.”

 

“Really?!” an utter shocked tone was came from the blonde.

 

“Well, of course I defended myself. I replied him with the same high pitched angry voice, telling him that I left you because of my family matters. I also told him that he was the reason of your unstable health, and how all your concerns about him affected your life in general.” The smaller boy shrugged, indifferently.

 

“You told him?!” The blonde was becoming more surprised.

 

“Yep! And… Aside from his rudeness and scolds when he called me… I’m actually kind of proud to see him very unstable and panicked the whole time.” Ryeowook pulled his lips to smile. “It means…he cared about you a lot President.”

 

Sungmin’s face turned into more relaxing gestures. He was returning the smile to Ryeowook before answered “Yes… Isn’t he lovely?” he said, quite proud.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

Before Ryeowook could reply it with disagreement–since he still hadn’t approved Cho Kyuhyun whole heartedly–a sudden knock made both boys inside the room stopped the conversation and turned their attention to the door.

 

“Please come in.” The blonde answered the knock, and a short black haired boy with a pair of small eyes revealed behind the door.

 

Ryeowook was stood up from his seat. “Can we help you, Jongwoon-ssi?” he asked with an alert tone.

 

The said boy glanced for a moment to Ryeowook. “I’ll be quick.” He said before setting his eyes to the blonde President. “Our Principal and the representative of The Assembly are calling upon your presence Lee Sungmin. You expected to be in the Principal’s office now.”

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I want to brag (hihihi). I received a very sweet message, saying that this fic is like a magnet to them. Thank you nigerna  and minniejagiya!! I'm so happy to read it! Well, I hope this KyuMin's story can pulled your attentions and feelings in a full force all the time! Hope everyone enjoy the chapter!  ~^^~