The South Pole: Anger

Magnet

The magnetic lines of force originate from the North Pole of a magnet and end at its South Pole

 

 

“Pumpkin?!”

A girly voice was heard. Sungmin was turning his head towards the source and found Tiffany standing with surprise. And she wasn’t alone, Seohyun was beside her.

 

“Pumpkin, this is Seohyun. And Seo, this is Heechul’s Pumpkin. He’s a hottie rite?”

“Actually, we met before, Tiff.”

“Oh my God! No way! Where did you guys met? When he was still with Kyuhyun?!”

“Still with Kyuhyun?”

“Yeah, remember the last time Kyuhyun was here? He was cuddling Pumpkin around, getting freak out someone would steal him away. Tsk! Kyuhyun is really something!”

“So you’re the famous boyfriend of Kyuhyun?! I get it now…”

“You just found out now, Seo?! I thought you guys known each other.”

“We just met yesterday… Too bad you came late Pumpkin, if you came few days earlier, you could join our private party.”

“You guys had private party?!”

“Yup, me, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi and Minho… We had music, card, alcohol, and weed. It was great!”

“Don’t tell me you guys banging each other again?”

“What do you think strip-poker will be going to end, Tiff? Of course we had it! It’s business as usual after all.”

“You guys are wild! Why not making at the same time??”

“Oh come on Tiff, it’s fun. And too bad you couldn’t join us Pumpkin… Otherwise, we could try fivesome. Kyuhyun you inside while having a from me. He definitely would love that.”

 

 

“LET ME OUT!!” Sungmin yelled, tears travelling down smoothly on his cheek. “I’m sick of you!!” He croaked.

 

Not long after that shout, Kyuhyun marched forward to the younger. He grabbed Sungmin’s wrists, opened his arms widely and pinned it on the door. It was not even five seconds that the rebel had trapped the other in between his body and the door. And it was also in a quick motion that Kyuhyun had Sungmin surprise with sudden kiss on the lips.

 

Sungmin’s head bumped lightly against the door when their lips crashed and stuck together in such a force. The rebel was kissing Sungmin hard on the lips, sending the latter into a numb state. The younger’s eyes were dilating as his brain was trying to register the situation around him.

 

Kyuhyun’s lips were pushing roughly in kissing the other. He didn’t care about it, not that he wanted to care either. Shutting Sungmin was all of he could think of, whatever the method. The rebel inserted his tongue inside the younger’s mouth, and pushed his lips harder, taking the breath out of Sungmin constantly.

 

It was not enjoyable, no, not even the slightest. The kiss was not a form of affection. It was an act of absolute dictator to shut someone and make him listen. And Sungmin couldn’t help to retaliate. Sungmin squirmed his body in protest, making their connecting lips brushed around messily. He objected Kyuhyun’s hungry lips by shoving his head around, trying to free his lips from Kyuhyun’s.

“Let-mmpphh-me go!” The President gathered all his energy to push and release his hands from Kyuhyun’s grip. Kyuhyun almost stumbled back by Sungmin’s strong power. Not until he was pushing his body forward and making his grip tighter afterwards.

Rattling sounds were heard from their struggling bodies and movement. They were fighting to defend their own reason. One was trying to be free from the miserable situation, while the other refused to let him go.

 

“CALM DOWN Min!!” Kyuhyun tempered as he gripped stronger and strangled the younger’s body tighter.

“You need to shut the off and listen to me!!” The rebel narrowed his eyes and tightened his face, sending a strict command for the younger.

Sungmin halted right away, gradually calming down.

 

The younger slowly turned his head towards Kyuhyun and found his Hyung’s face. Kyuhyun’s eyes, Kyuhyun’s nose, Kyuhyun’s lips, couldn’t be more too narrow to trap him. His Hyung’s face was too close as Sungmin could inhale Kyuhyun’s hot breath, too near as the tip of their nose was touching each other. For umpteenth times in their short life, they were dwelling inside each other again in such a close distant.

 

“I was drunk…” Kyuhyun muttered, voice surprisingly calm than before. “I don’t know what happened that night…” His eyes were pointing at Sungmin, undisturbed.

 

His eyes, his expression, his voice, Kyuhyun successfully made Sungmin freeze in motion. The older had won the battle to seize the younger under his dominion, locking him from any movement.

 

“I woke up…” Still keeping the close distance, Kyuhyun continued to speak in a low tone. “With 3 people on my bed…”

 

Sungmin shut his eyes in mere second, causing another tears to slide down on his face. He was closing his eyes tightly, crumpling his forehead. The boy was trying to resist a sudden image coming into his head about Kyuhyun’s situation that night.

It was not easy for him not to think about it. Sungmin didn’t see it with his own eyes, didn’t hear it with his own ears. But the pain still stormed all over his body, slapping, and whipping him to the cruel reality.

How come a truth could be this hurt?

Is having pampered with lies would be the best option for Sungmin? Just because he didn’t want to get hurt?

Sungmin screamed inside, begging someone to save him from his wild mind.

 

“If...if I was ing with them that night…” Kyuhyun paused for a moment, clogging up in a sudden. He never thought that it would be this hard to explain everything. When Sungmin was too real in his hold, when Sungmin was very close to his space, Kyuhyun wanted to hide and disappear in front of his lover.

 

Sungmin gritted his teeth. His eyes were still closing as he listened to Kyuhyun’s voice stating everything, trying to convince something. He didn’t need that information right now. Kyuhyun was only torturing him with telling all those stories. Sungmin didn’t want to hear it. He prayed mentally for Kyuhyun to stop this whole mess. Without Sungmin realize, both of his hands were finding their way to clench in a fist.

 

“You-you need to know that it was nothing…” Kyuhyun’s breath was blown onto Sungmin’s face. “It wasn’t me… I wasn’t being myself…”

 

STOP IT!!!

Without warning, Sungmin suddenly pushed Kyuhyun with full force.

 

*SMACK!!!!*

It was quiet afterwards, only heavy-breathing sound from Sungmin’s nostrils was filling the entire room. The boy was panting after he launched his strong fist on Kyuhyun’s face, causing the latter to fall down on the floor few steps away from the former.

 

Kyuhyun sat down in silence, accepting the punch with resignation. It was nothing than any violence that he experienced before. And it was much-less heartbreaking than having to see Sungmin crying. He turned around, looking up to see his lover. Sungmin was trembling.

 

“Nothing, huh…” With cynical tone, he chortled. “And what did you do to explain that to me before I knew it…?” Sungmin addressed before he shook his head.

“Nothing…” He answered it himself, that was a rhetorical question after all.

“I found it from other people…” His eyes that already dried from tears, were gazing down to Kyuhyun’s direction.

Sungmin bit his bottom lips, hoping he could endure his emotions from going too much.

“Hyung…” He called upon the older.

“How can I trust you if you don’t being honest to me??” Sungmin expressed with frustration.

 

That question had pulled the trigger for Kyuhyun to do something. As if to reject the younger’s words, at that time, Kyuhyun was following his instinct to stand up and strangle the other once again. With few skillful movements, he already gripped Sungmin’s biceps and pushed him back onto the door, trapping him by the arms.

“I didn’t mean to cheat on you!!” The rebel yelled, exhibiting lack of patience in every word. “I was angry with myself too when I woke up!!!” He jerked Sungmin’s body back and forth, crashing it quite harsh against the door. “Why is it so hard for you to accept that?!?!” The rebel didn’t hold back to show his tantrums.

 

“It’s hard!!! Because I don’t know who you are right now!!!” An outburst reply came from the younger, equal in fury, successfully making their lips tightening to shut.

 

There was no sound afterwards. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin were holding their tongue to speak. Not even their thumping heartbeat presented to be heard.

 

Sungmin released a heavy-breath, breaking the silence between the two. “Since I came here, since we met yesterday, you…you changed, Hyung!” He muttered, a little softer than before.

The younger was squirming his body around, attempting to free himself from Kyuhyun’s hold. “Let me go…”

 

Not even a chance Kyuhyun would let that happen. He knew, if he let Sungmin go right now, he would never have such luck to deserve him in the future. So, no, Kyuhyun wouldn’t risk anything to let Sungmin go. The rebel was tightening his grip in response, not wanting to lose his lover.

 

“I don’t even know who you are right now!!” Sungmin circled his fingers on Kyuhyun’s wrists, grasping it firmly. He was pushing stronger and struggling harder to get away from the older.

 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, a flash of anger was evidently there inside his orbs. “You’re ing nuts, Min!!”

Once again, the rebel landed his lips on the younger, showing no mercy with hard push on Sungmin’s lips. It was not getting better this time. The kiss was worsened as Kyuhyun bit Sungmin’s bottom lip pretty rough.

The President was shoving his head to the left and right, trying to avoid the older’s lips as much as he could. “I said…” He was moving his hands and body in protest. “don’t touch me, bastard!!!!”

 

*SMAACKK!!!*

For the second time, violence was unavoidable. Sungmin with his ability and talent in self-defense finally succeed to free his self-being from the other. His hard blow landed on Kyuhyun’s cheek, directly on the same side, and made the latter jerked to the floor. This time, before Kyuhyun had the chance to get up, Sungmin already took quick steps and rushed into the bathroom.

 

*BHAM!!!*

Sungmin slammed the bathroom’s door closed, turned the lock in, and leaned his back against it. His shoulders were sliding down helplessly, bringing him to sink weakly onto the floor.

 

Lee Sungmin was a mix of emotion right now. The boy was angry, disappointed, confuse, and most importantly, he was hurt. Everything was too much, and enough was enough for Lee Sungmin. He couldn’t stand being in the same room with Kyuhyun. It could choke him. He didn’t want to breathe the same air with him. It was suffocating, torturing him, making him weak every time he inhaled some oxygen. He let his tears falling down again in silence, no sounds, and no sobs coming along with it.

 

Few rattling sounds from the door’s handle were heard for few times. And Kyuhyun’s voice was following after from the other side. “Min, open the door!!” He banged the door several times.

 

He was silent. Sungmin didn’t respond.

 

“Min!!!” Kyuhyun called again, also repeating his pound on the door.

 

No respond again. The boy-being-called refused to reply. What should he say anyway?

 

Sungmin felt the door shaking a little, his Hyung was pounding it a little too harsh. The shaking was stopped when the door’s handle was moving. It seemed that Kyuhyun was trying to open the door again.

 

“Min...” Another call came, this time, it dwindled down. “I’m sorry…” The voice was broken.

 

After battling with his own mind, the President took his moment to inhale some air. Breathing had never been that hard when all of his body was trembling. There was a big lump preventing him to have an access of air. Clearly, he needed a lot of effort to breathe.

 

Then, afterwards, Sungmin finally managed to say something again with his trembling lips. “Is this how your life in here, free like that...?” He cringed in the empty bathroom.

“Didn’t I change something in you?” His eyes were shining when he asked, in a different kind of light from the regular.

“Didn’t you promise something to me?” His orbs were shining because of tears, reflecting a grimace of one soul.

 

Silence. Nothing to reply Sungmin’s question.

 

“Maybe, having with another people under alcohol’s influence wasn’t a big deal for you…” Sungmin’s words were rolling out again.

“You probably think that, I was being too sensitive and dramatic over it…” He lifted his right knee and leaned his forehead onto it. “But Hyung…” He mumbled. “It matters to me…”

 

The sounds took an absence once again. Both sides were turning quiet. Kyuhyun was waiting patiently for the other to carry on about his feeling, not that he had something to say either at the moment.

 

Sungmin used the lapel of his shirt to wipe the tears away from his face. Black stain coming from his eye-liner was there on the shirt, as if giving him image of black tears dropping from his eyes. He hugged his own knee, trying to have something to hold, before buried his face onto it.

 

“I’m tired of our differences Hyung…” Sungmin breathed out weakly, even softer than a whisper.

 

Three seconds passed before the door’s handle was crackling impatiently. “What are you saying?!” Loud voice came from the other side before hitting sounds on the door were echoing again. “ Min!! Open up!!!”

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything. He let Kyuhyun to pound the door and curse some words to him. He wondered, why Kyuhyun really insisted? It would be so much easier for them to separate and live their own life, right? Kyuhyun could be free like he always been before, and he could continue to focus with his study. Both of them would be perfect and famous in their own field, based on their standard, and for their own community. So what’s the need to keep their relationship in the first place?

 

The relationship didn’t start in a wrong place. They were opposite in term of nature, background, and qualities. They knew it from the beginning. Their agreement to start the relationship was not wrong, it was on track, well-planned. What they didn’t calculate was, how strong their opposite attraction could cause for one another? Their force on another was an act of nature, a gift from the universe, and they failed to predict of its impact. If someone would be at fault, it must have been both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. And if someone needed to end everything, it must have been from Sungmin or Kyuhyun.

 

Then, Sungmin heard a sweeping sound from behind his back. The President could picture in his mind that Kyuhyun was falling down onto his knees, begging, while whispering to the door. “Please, open the door…”

 

It would have been better if Sungmin could blame everything to someone else, or to the universe for placing them in two different worlds. But he couldn’t deny that he had a share for their hard situation, for all of their troubles. He miscalculated everything, and at the same time trusted everything based on feelings.

Sungmin knew that, with gravity, falling could cause damage. Someone falling from high places could injure their bodies, something falling from above could break into pieces, and falling for someone could hurt the feelings. Therefore, Sungmin supposed to be aware of the consequences in falling for Kyuhyun. Putting it fairly, for Sungmin to fall for Kyuhyun, ‘hurting-like-’ was supposed to be predicted from the very beginning. And there was only one way to end this, their misery; accepting the fact of their differences, the fact that they were too different. In so many ways Sungmin could find happiness, his paths just didn’t cross along with Kyuhyun’s. Maybe Kyuhyun and Sungmin were not right, or maybe Kyuhyun and Sungmin just didn’t meant for each other.

 

He shook his head in a slow motion. “No, Hyung…” Sungmin spoke softly.

“This time, let me let you go…”

 

*****

 

What time is it?

Sungmin questioned himself.

 

How long I have been here?

His mind was wondering.

 

Where…am I??

Weird.

He was trying to find out, but his brain refused to work, leaving him blank and clueless with his surroundings.

 

*smooch*

What was that…?

 

*smooch*

Sungmin felt something on his cheek, the left side.

 

*smooch*

Again, this time, on his forehead.

 

*smooch*

Was that…

 

*smooch*

A kiss…??

 

*smooch*

Pair of lips definitely pecked Sungmin’s lips. Yes, it was a kiss. He was sure about that.

 

*smooch*

This time, it was on the tip of his nose.

 

*smooch*

Another peck on his right cheek.

 

*smooch*

Another one on his left cheek.

 

*smooch*

Again, short peck on the forehead.

 

*smooch*

The kiss was slowly calling his consciousness.

 

*smooch*

His eye-sight was also recovering. Little by little, Sungmin could see his surroundings.

 

*smooch*

Sungmin gasped as he felt another lips pecking on his own gently.

 

*smooch*

After another peck, his eyes could register familiar image presenting in front of him. It felt quite unbelievable to see the familiar image right now.

“…Mrs. Cho…?” Sungmin breathed out weakly.

 

Hanna leaned back slowly and tugged her lips to smile, a comforting one. “Ah, finally… It always works.” She lifted her hand and palmed Sungmin’s left cheek. “God, you look y with your new look.”

 

“Wh-what are you doing in here Mrs. Cho?” Still confuse with all the things happening around, Sungmin asked hoarsely, giving proof that he hadn’t use his voice for couple of hours.

 

Hanna rubbed Sungmin’s cheek with her thumb before she answered. “I’m going to get you out from this bathroom, dear.”

 

Bathroom?

Those events were automatically coming into his head. Sungmin was collecting the memory before he got lost in his own unconsciousness. Last thing he remembered was, Kyuhyun’s weakling voice, repeatedly asking to open the door.

 

*smooch*

A peck on his lips made him blink to the reality once again. Sungmin shifted his look and found Hanna’s face only millimeter away from him. He saw that, even without heavy make-up, the woman was still having a beautiful face.

 

“I’ll kiss you senseless if you lost in space again.” She smiled wider to Sungmin.

 

“Ki-kiss? Wh-why did you do that Mrs. Cho…?” Sungmin stuttered in confusion.

 

Soft laugh was slipping out from Hanna’s lips before she answered. “I always kiss Kyu all over his face if he was sulking or ignoring me. It always works to get his attention right away.” She shrugged casually and smiled brightly. “Surprisingly, it works for you too, Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything to reply, only giving her a little tug with his lips. It was not a grin. To say that it was a smile, was probably overrated either.

 

“Come on.” Hanna lifted her two hands, offering it to Sungmin. “You must be starving. Let’s have something to eat for dinner.” The way she proposed, and the way her lips curled to smile, making Sungmin agree right away, without a doubt.

 

*****

 

The flavor coming into his noise was teasing, the view in front of his eyes was tempting. A bowl of hot ramyun presenting on the table was directly tingling his appetite. Sungmin was seating on Cho’s family small dining table when his empty stomach quickly reacted by making a growl.

“Pa-pardon me Mrs. Cho…” He bowed down, hiding his embarrassment in causing such a funny noise.

 

“Apology not accepted.” Cheeky smile was drawn on Hanna’s face. “Not until you call me Hanna, and drop the formalities between us.”

 

Sungmin startled for a moment, only giving his dumb look to the woman. “Su-sure… Hanna-ssi.” He said hesitantly.

 

“What did you say?!” Hanna raised one of her eyebrow, making a disturbing face. “I can’t hear you.” She added.

 

Sungmin was opening his mouth, about to say again, when he suddenly halted his tongue. Hanna was teasing him. She was trying to make Sungmin call her name without honorifics. Instead of words, bitter laugh was coming from his lips. “But you’re Kyu-Hyung’s parent. I need to call you with respect.” He said.

 

“Hmmm…” By the look of her face, Hanna was contemplating with options. “Call me Mom then.”

 

“Wha-excuse me?” Sungmin startled.

 

“You are Kyuhyun’s boyfriend, so, call me Mom if you need to respect me.” She shrugged off. “Mom, or Hanna…” She pulled her side lips upwards, making a smirk. “The choice is yours, Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin couldn’t help to think the similarity between Hanna and Kyuhyun by the way they were making a smirk. The angle and on which side lips that was smirking, was definitely the same. And it impressed Sungmin right away. It was probably in their genes to have an ability of attracting Sungmin’s attention.

 

Sungmin smiled slightly before he answered. “Hanna is better, because it wouldn’t be awkward if I was not with Kyu-Hyung anymore.”

 

Hanna dilated her eyes a little in response. “Not an answer that I expected…” She commented. “Anyway, let’s eat first, before it got cold.” A smile completed her sentence.

 

*****

 

“It was very delicious.” Sungmin put his chopstick down, placing it neatly beside the empty bowl. “Thank you for the meal, Hanna.” He looked up and gave a smile to the said woman.

 

“Kyuhyun told me that, whenever, wherever, you will never say no to ramyun.” Hanna replied. “Especially the spicy one.” She added.

 

Hearing Kyuhyun’s name once again, was making him paused for few seconds. Sungmin bowed down a little, and finally responded. “Yes, it’s my favorite.”

 

“Just so you know, I still have your other favorite in the fridge.” She smiled wider.

 

Small smile crept onto Sungmin’s face before he replied. “He also told you about me being fans of your pumpkin pie?”

 

Hanna released a small laugh before she answered. “He told me everything about you.” She leaned forward to the dining table and gave a playful wink to Sungmin. “Just so you know.”

 

Sungmin took a moment to inhale. There was something bothering his mind since the encounter with Hanna in Marcus’ bathroom.

“Hanna, no offense, but…” He looked up to the other’s direction. “May I ask for your intention to pick me up from the bathroom and bring me here?” His eyes sharpened a little. “It was locked. How did you get into the bathroom?”

 

Hanna leaned back on her seat, lips easily smiling wider. “Don’t underestimate the Cho’s when it comes to skill and grace in the use of the hands.” She lifted both of her hands, bragging confidently.

 

Sungmin smiled slightly in response and waited for the woman to speak further.

 

The smile on Hanna’s face started to fade as her expression altered into a serious one. “Last night, my son came to me…” She hummed steadily, considering something in deep thought. “I would say, he was in a desperate mess for help.”

 

The woman placed a soft gaze to Sungmin before she continued. “Kyuhyun… didn’t sleep the night before, after you locked yourself inside the bathroom. He almost burned his hand when he lit a lighter, his eyes were looking but he wasn’t thinking, he didn’t talk much, but when he said something, his words were always out of places. This is the first time that I saw Kyuhyun like a dumb person drowning in lost.” Hanna paused for a moment before she stated again.

“Kyuhyun was restless. He wanted to barge into the bathroom, but, at the same time, he didn’t want to make you more upset. He wanted to give you some space, but he also didn’t want to leave you alone.” Smile was slowly showing on her face. “Sungmin, Kyuhyun is worried about you.”

 

His heartbeat started to thump faster. Sungmin was suddenly getting nervous when he responded. “Pa-pardon me Mrs. Cho.” The formality was back again.

“I-I don’t think that I want to talk about your son right now.” He was pulling his body to get up when he felt another hand holding his movement.

 

“Sungmin.” Hanna put her fingers on top of Sungmin’s, clasping it. “You don’t need to talk about him, just listen to me.” She sharpened his eyes to Sungmin in serious manner.

 

The way Hanna looked at him into his eyes, reminding him of Kyuhyun.

 

“Please, Sungmin…” And the way Hanna could make Sungmin comply, exactly similar to the rebel.

 

Sungmin nodded a little in silence, making the older woman smiled appreciatory in return.

 

“Kyuhyun is unlucky to have me as his Mom. Because of my mistake, that boy needed to suffer a lot. He was living like a normal kid until his father threw us away. He cried a lot during the first month of our life in Durkyang.” Hanna let out a heavy breath from her lips.

“Well, you can imagine, yesterday he was living in luxury then the next day, he needed to live in small square room, without toys, friends or servants.” She continued.

“I can understand how hard it was for him, how drastic his life had changed.” Drawing the chair back with her body, Hanna got up from her seat. She walked pass Sungmin and opened a fridge behind the seating boy.

“Our life changed quite extreme, and it was getting worst day by day.” Whole round of pumpkin pie was in her hands before she closed the refrigerator.

“It wasn’t my plan to let him doing all bad things, to become a thug. I didn’t want him to be a troublemaker like this. But it was unavoidable. He needs food to live, and I need to survive to feed him.” Small drawer beside the fridge was opened. Hanna took a knife, plates and forks. She was walking back to her previous chair when she continued.

“That day… I met the boss of this club, and he offered me a job and shelter. We moved here and started the new life.”

 

Hanna put the cake and all the kitchen utensils in her hands onto the table, before she returned to her sit. “Until one day… I got really really mad because of one client, and injured my client's hand, permanently.”

 

Sungmin wrinkled in reaction hearing it from Hanna. It was the first time that he heard about the story.

 

“In this club, the safety and secrecy of our client are utmost importance. As an , we need to protect those things for our clients.” Hanna explained. “And what have I done? I had injured a famous painter from Japan until he couldn’t paint anymore.”

 

Sungmin widened his eyes in surprise.

 

“My client sued the boss and asked a lot of money as compensation, also sending threats to reveal the dirty business of this club. I destroy his life and dream as a painter, making him unable to paint and earn money. So, our boss couldn’t escape, and agreed to pay amounts of money every year for him.” The woman bowed down a little, bitter smile appeared on her face.

“Boss got really mad, he was really furious at me. Violent happened, he’d beaten me and Kyuhyun. Because of that incident, I have a very huge debt to the boss. As a payment, he forced Kyuhyun to gamble and make a profit for him.” She looked up to place her eyes on Sungmin.

 

Sungmin was seating still in his position, listening carefully.

 

“Since then, Marcus was born.” Hanna softened her look to the other.

 

After long silence without saying anything, Sungmin finally responded something. “I-I thought, Kyuhyun gambled because he wanted to help you, to reduce your shifts as an .” He remembered about Heechul’s words to him before.

 

“Yeah, that too, after his huge winning, he started to bargain with the boss.” She confirmed.

 

Hanna searched for Sungmin hand and held it firmly inside her own. “Sungmin…” She started again.

“If you want to blame someone, blame me…” She muttered softly, yet, it sounds firm, without a doubt.

 

Mrs. Cho…

Hanna made him speechless. Sungmin left agape by her words.

 

Hanna narrowed his eyes. “I took Kyuhyun’s fortune by cheating on his father, I stole his teenager’s life because I couldn’t afford enough money, I changed his morality because I unable to be the best example for him, and I put Marcus into his life because of one mistake.” Her words were spoken clearly.

 

Sungmin was still feeling uncertain. He found himself hard to swallow his gulp.

 

“Then, you came…” Hanna spoke again. “You give him experience that he had lost. You show him how to be happy in another definition that he wouldn’t expect.”

 

Soft sigh escaped from Hanna’s lips. “I didn’t know the details, why and how Kyuhyun got laid with other people several nights before. But I just want you to consider something.” Hanna traced Sungmin’s fingers with her thumb gently. “Kyuhyun is trying for you, Sungmin.”

She delivered comfort to Sungmin by making a smile. “I know that you can feel his effort too.” Hanna was convinced.

“If you are mad and disappointed at him, go on, show him the same suffer that you had felt. But afterwards, make sure that you will be happy too with your decision.” She lifted her free hand and placed it onto Sungmin’s cheek.

“Make sure that you didn’t cry because you had try, without regret.” She the soft flesh lightly.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: umm, how are you??? Geezzz, I can’t believe that you are still reading this crappy and long fic… *grins*

But seriously, thank you for always telling me something about Magnet, I’m very happy and truly appreciate that.

Okay, the real deal now. TA-DAAAA!!

There is one talented friend, who gave me this fanart, inspired by Magnet, and told me everything about this fic. For Dita, thank you very much for spoiling me and making me grin, god bless you and your talent gurl! :*

Oh, I changed the title of Chapter 39, because I think the latest one is more suitable. What else? *sigh* I know, the angst rite? Well, hope you still enjoy, or find a way to enjoy this.

Last! Anyone who wanted to know about Heechul's side story with his client's bodyguard (HanChul), can read the songfic He Mistress