Magnetism 2: His Reasons and Decision

Magnet

Magnetism is a class of physical phenomena that includes forces exerted by magnets on other magnets.

 

Night breeze blew and enveloped the two figures embedding on the ground, face to face with eyes locking at each other. They stood in silent, eyes hollow yet cautious, face wrinkled yet relaxed. The wind flicked about a little like a swing of pendulum that’s trying to decide what sort of mood it’s in tonight. Much to a contrary, the intense atmosphere emerged from the two boys warmed a supposed to be chilly night inside a dark alley in Dukryang.

 

In front of him, stood a blonde boy with a casual dark shirt, wool-knitted sweater hung around on his shoulders, legs wrapped in a rather tight jeans and dark colored sneakers. No matter how much Sungmin put maximum effort to look casual in order to blend in with the neighbourhood, his appearance just scream elegance - which you’ll never found in Dukryang. It was no wonder that Lee Sungmin would attract many people here, or gave them an inspiration to do unwanted things to him.

 

Hmph... Min-ah... You’re definitely begged to be reach

Kyuhyun concluded it to himself. Observing Lee Sungmin’s features from a short distance trigerred somekind of unfamiliar feeling inside the rebel. His blood pressure rose rapidly and his mind boiled. Cho Kyuhyun was angry instantly. And it was unfamiliar for him since he couldn’t figure out the reason behind his strong emotion of hostility.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked in a low groan. Even though he managed to restrain himself from bursting out, a glimpse of anger was clear in his tone. He clenched his fists instead.

 

Sungmin flinched and blinked few times upon the rebel’s greetings before managed to whispered out “What...” his voice trailed off. There was something wrong with, based on their exchanging messages, Kyu-Hyung. Sungmin could sense the rebel’s hostile ambience that he cluelessly didn’t know the causal factor of it.

 

Just when I think we’re getting better...

A sudden pain came from his chest with his realization. Kyuhyun was giving him a hard condition again, and this time, it’s the worst from before. The blonde felt his chest constricted, the pain became sicker, and he needed to hold against it. As he closed his eyes, he took a deep breath.

 

“What am I doing here?” he repeated the other’s question rather cynically. “Where were you?! You haven’t shown up after that stabbing incident for...almost two weeks!! Not even in class! Yo-you just gone like that!” The blonde raised his voice a little than usual while his body trembled slightly.

 

If Kyuhyun could define Sungmin in a word, he would say that the blonde was an abstract. When he saw the blonde after he rescued him few minutes ago, Kyuhyun felt...a nostalgic comfort. Maybe Zhoumi and Heechul would mocking him in the face if they knew that Kyuhyun could actually longing for someone, other than ual desires. His comfort suddenly changed into anger when he realized that Sungmin, and his over-qualities physical features, was an absolute magnet for all the people in the neighbourhood, whom swindlers were catogorized as the nicest. Next thing, when the blonde started to talk about his whereabouts, Kyuhyun started to feel uneasy.

 

Kyuhyun broke their eye contacts as he turned his head a little to his right. Yes, he was afraid to look at Sungmin in the eyes. The rebel still needed time to prepare himself. “I wasn’t gone. I left you messages few times, even gave you something.” He defended, with his deep voice.

 

“Two messages and then what?! You didn’t answer my calls and ignored my messages. Did you realize we haven’t started any session yet?!! Why is it always hard with you!” Sungmin rambled in one breath. He recomposed his respiratory for a moment before continued, in a much calmer tone. “And I thought we’re on the same path to believe our agreement.”

 

True, Sungmin was stating a fact on how Kyuhyun didn’t show up in front of the blonde anymore. Heck, he didn’t even go to school, since he needed time to think. It was not accurate to say that he was avoiding the President. Cho Kyuhyun just needed time and space for himself, so he could think and decide on what actually happened with his emotions and feelings after that night, after he felt Sungmin’s lips, after that kiss.

 

How Sungmin could make him turned upside down and confused with himself was a mystery, but there was no way Kyuhyun would admit how ‘lost’ he actually was in front of Sungmin. No, of course Kyuhyun wouldn’t tell the blonde the truth behind his absence. Beside, there was also another reason why he took distance from Sungmin after he stayed the night at the blonde’s room. “It’s for your own good. When I was at your place, someone was tried to shoot me with something. So, it’s better for me not to be seen with anybody.” He reasoned, finally had a courage again to look up into the other’s eyes.

 

What?

It was a shocking truth for Sungmin to hear. How come Kyuhyun didn’t say something about it? Now he felt guilty to throw his anger towards the rebel who, turned out, cared for him. “God Kyuhyun! Why didn’t you tell me much earlier?! We could figure out something right?! And doesn’t mean you have to block me out from your life!” Sungmin narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth, his face was also crumpled as if to show the other how pissed he got.

 

Instead of replying the other, Kyuhyun was speechless. His mouth was slightly agape as he stunned by the sight in front of him. No matter how much the blonde tried to make an ugly face, Sungmin was effortlessly adorable. His concerned behind those irked words also turned to be cute. And as a normal human being, Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to release a small laugh.

 

There he goes again with his unpredictable reaction...

Sungmin lifted both of his hands in annoyence. “What now? You laugh?! You think it’s funny?” his breath was realeased heavily.

 

Kyuhyun continued his small laughes. “Whoa, chill. Why are you so grumpy anyway?”

 

“Oh I don’t know, you tell me.” Sungmin snapped harshly.

 

“Okay, okay. Can we continue this somewhere else? I don’t want someone thrown glasses to us because of your voice.”

 

Sungmin glared in alert to Kyuhyun.

 

“Our voice.” He corrected immediately.

 

Sungmin took a deep breath as he calmed himself. He realized he was being a right now, which was very rare, almost never happened. But he couldn’t help it, there were a lot of emotions he felt. Too much words he needed to say to Kyuhyun, and it needed to be thrown out, otherwise he got tired and stressed. After he felt more composed, he started to take steps towards Kyuhyun, ready to follow the rebel’s suggestion to move.

 

When the blonde was milimeters away, Kyuhyun opened his black long coat to his left side widely.

 

Sungmin blinked.

 

Kyuhyun tiltled his head, gesturing the blonde to cuddle inside his coat.

 

“What are you suggesting?” unsuspecting expression was drawn on his face.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before embraced Sungmin by the shoulder with his left hand. “Just obey your Kyu-Hyung this time.” He tucked the blonde securely under his coat. “You’re too distracting in here, there is no other way than to hide you like this.” Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin to lean closer into him. “Besides, I can also make statement to everyone about my possesions.”

 

As Sungmin shook his head a little, he released a tired sigh. “I’m not your stuff.” Despite his disagreement of Kyuhyun’s words, the blonde willingly wrapped his arms around the other’s waist.

 

It feels right.

His thougt emerged without permission, and Kyuhyun smirked.

 

*****

 

It was a first lifetime experience for Lee Sungmin. Everything was new, unfamiliar and out of his imagination. On the way to Super Generation club, they met few people that casually greeted Kyuhyun and tried to have conversation with the rebel. Two or three people were asking about the blonde even offering him drugs and weed, which resulted Kyuhyun threatened all of them not to touch or talk with, the rebel stressed his words, his precious. Sungmin only observed everything his eyes managed to capture and digested everything inside his brain since Kyuhyun was the one who always in charge of everything. Despite the unpleasant vibe from the new neigbourhood, Sungmin didn’t feel imperilled at all. And, honestly, it’s all because of the rebel. He admitted that Kyuhyun gave him sufficient protection. At least, the blonde realized that he was in the safe hands.

 

When both of them entered the famous club’s building, a different kind of atmosphere was captured by the blonde. Although the club’s interior design was similar to 5 stars hotel that prioritize great hospitality for customers, Sungmin couldn’t help to feel uncomfortable. The blonde felt being assessed obscenely from head to toe. Filthy eyes directed to him from several people wearing neat suit in the club. By instinct, he snuggled deeper into the rebel’s embrace and hid half of his face on Kyuhyun’s chest. And Kyuhyun didn’t miss how Sungmin’s body language turned unpleased. It led Kyuhyun to grip stronger, in fact, the rebel bowed his head and gave a gentle kiss on the blonde’s crown.

 

*****

 

“Welcome to my place.” Kyuhyun laid down a small plate and a glass on the table, in front of Sungmin who already made himself comfortable sitting on a wooden chair. They were in a spacious room that looked like an apartment, located in the basement floor of the Super Generation club.

 

The sight of pumpkin pie before him almost made Sungmin forgot where he was and many questions he needed to ask. He blinked few times to regain his concentration before asked. “You live here?”

 

 “Yes. After we were dumped by him, my mom got a job to work as an here.” Kyuhyun took a seat in front of the blonde.

 

*thumped*

Yes, Sungmin remembered his story. The blonde could recall how dark and struggled Kyuhyun’s childhood life because of his father. He was aware on the grudge feeling that Kyuhyun posessed over his father, whom Kyuhyun referred as ‘him’.

 

“The club provides shelters for their workers. Well, it’s an expensive club after all. So we live here ever since.” He explained casually.

 

When there was no comment from the blonde, Kyuhyun started to feel something odd. Somehow, he kind of felt obligate to clarify something. “If you ever wondered, no, I don’t work here.” He took a cigarette from his pocket and litted it. “Formally I don’t, but technically, I often help the owner to win in casino’s gambling.” Kyuhyun took his first sip of the ciggarette before continued “The owner of this place is also the boss in my gang. Well, I’m not that active anymore, so I don’t know if I can call it my gang.” He chuckled.

 

Sungmin still didn’t know how to answer, or comment for that matter. He was still thinking about a good reply for the other. The blonde was being careful since he didn’t want Kyuhyun took it the wrong way.

 

However, the blonde President’s effort was not necessary, since Kyuhyun already changed the subject. “So, why are you here? Why do you came here President?” Kyuhyun asked directly. His gaze was focused on Sungmin. The dark pair of his eyes were contrary to the blonde’s shiny pair.

 

Sungmin’s heartbeat started to sprint over the other’s question. Sudden chill was wrapping his body as he got trapped in Kyuhyun’s intense look. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before replied. “Of course to check up on you.” The blonde managed to voice a firm tone.

 

“Why do you need to check up on me?” Kyuhyun asked further, with eyes still taunted the other.

 

Sungmin felt like he was a crime suspect being interrogated by the police. It was nerve-wrecking and mind-blocking. He never felt so insecure before. How Kyuhyun made him feel that way, he wasn’t sure. Based on his life experience, whenever wherever, Sungmin must tried not to show that he was panicked in front of a threat. All Sungmin needed now were a clear mind and a calm heart. He took a moment to breath and compromise with his body before answered the rebel. “The school’s Assembly asked me about your whereabout since you left school for two weeks.” A diplomatic smile appeared on his face.

 

“Didn’t mean you have to put a lot of effort to come here by yourself just to check up on me.” Kyuhyun took another of his cigarrete. “Don’t tell me it’s just because of our stupid agreement, or lover condition bull kind of thing.” He said further, quite pushy. “Why? Why Min?!”

 

The sound of his nickname coming from Kyuhyun’s lips made Sungmin shivered. Even if he tried to escape, Kyuhyun wouldn’t let Sungmin flee until he got what he wanted. Sungmin knew the rebel was waiting for his answer.

 

It wasn’t a false call to assume that Kyuhyun was aiming something behind his question. The rebel needed clarification, assurance, confirmation, or anything as such from the blonde President. Kyuhyun was a callous person. His life experiences made him became emotionally hardened towards others. The rebel would not open his heart that easy, especially let his heart broken. Kyuhyun (and his mother) perfectly knew how it was to be left behind, broken in pieces, inside and out. That was why he made a strong wall and barrier to protect himself, or his heart in particular.

 

When a certain blonde boy with his mesmerizing eyes came into the picture of Cho Kyuhyun’s life, he knew something unusual growing inside his body. The first time they locked their gaze in class, far before they had first conversation, Cho Kyuhyun realized his body reacted differently. Lee Sungmin’s eyes was pulling him with invinsible force that he couldn’t resist. It became stronger and overwhelming when their lips got connected with a kiss back then. And that force, needed to be proven. Kyuhyun wanted to know he was in the same term with Sungmin. He needed Lee Sungmin’s affirmation.

 

“I’m worried...” the blonde finally murmured.

 

Kyuhyun’s heartbeat started to react bizarrely. “Why?” he demanded further.

 

Why?

Sungmin contracted his eyes in confusion, he was annoyed. “I cannot worried about you?”

 

“Why do you feel worried about me?” Kyuhyun snapped back immediately.

 

What the-?

Sungmin clenched his fists in pique. This was going ridicilous. He had enough with the other’s bull-headed egoistic heartless kind of brain. “Why? Because I care for you! You’re making me worried over your injuries! The way you glare at me and how you make me feel upside down to the point I wasn’t myself anymore...attracted me. Even if I try to, I just can’t ignore you! You jerk!” The blonde clenched his fist tighter. His fingernails were almost injured his own palm.

 

Received no answer from Kyuhyun, Sungmin continued his outrage. “You wanted to know another thing, more surprising reason apart from that?” Sungmin’s anger and disappointment was taking it toll on his body it made him trembled. “The fact that I miss exasperating-self of you in my life, made me came here recklessly without telling anybody.” Sungmin still held his gaze on Kyuhyun. “There you have it... Are you satisfied now?” he bit his bottom lip to calm himself from his shaking body.

 

What...

Kyuhyun was not speechless, he was more than that, he turned to emotionally unresponsive. The rebel was too numb to move any part of his body. His cigarette was slipped out from his lips smoothly few seconds ago due to his condition. Sungmin’s truthfulness was over his expectation, therefore he...beyond satisfied. He knew Sungmin was running in the same direction. He just needed to make sure the blonde did not run out of his halo. Cho Kyuhyun would put all of his effort to guarantee that.

 

With a confident feeling inside, Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards Sungmin. His steps were firm, like a graduating student walked on his path to receive the diploma.

 

Kyuhyun stood beside the blonde’s chair. He bent down to cup Sungmin’s chin with his right hand while the other was on the table, supporting his body. From what his eyes portrait, Kyuhyun saw insecurity, resentment and dissapointment. But most importantly, Kyuhyun saw a genuine sincerity coming from the blonde’s beautiful eyes.

 

The rebel shortened the distance between their faces until it was milimeters away. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. His chest was grewing wider as he breathed in the air around the blonde, absorbing Sungmin’s odor as much as he can.

 

Sungmin thumped madly like a drum in a fast tempo, his heartbeat went wild because of the other’s close presence. As he tried to recollected his scattered mind, a pair of lips covered his in a gentle manner. He gave up focusing his mind and reacted the only sincere way his brain could think of, closing his eyes and enjoying every moment.

 

Nothing else could describe Kyuhyun’s feeling right now except...it felt right. The rebel moved his lips synchronously with the blonde, making sure their lips complimented every angle, and not allowing any space or air in between.

 

Their kiss started to get intense as the rebel pushed his lips forward, becoming griddy to claim the whole of Sungmin’s mouth. The moment Sungmin gasped because of the other’s forwardness, Kyuhyun slipped his tongue into the blonde’s cavern.

 

*thumped*

“mmhh...” the blonde moaned in reply, it was too much to hold in. Sungmin couldn’t describe how he felt when his tongue blended together with Kyuhyun’s. His blood rushed in an instant and spread through every part of his body. He felt hot and excited. Surprisingly, when the rebel nibbed Sungmin’s lips, he didn’t feel pain. When Kyuhyun’s saliva exchanged with his, he didn’t find it gross. Everything was good. Lee Sungmin was in pleasure.

 

The rebel reluctantly pulled away from their kiss when he remembered that he needed air to breath. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and proverbially overawed with Sungmin’s afterglow. The blonde’s eyes were still glazed, his lips were swollen and slightly opened, his face was relaxed, and most importantly, Sungmin’s panting due to the lack of breath, drawn Kyuhyun into a sinful state.

 

Sungmin was still arranging his respiratory when Kyuhyun grasped his right cheek and glued their forehead together. Kyuhyun’s mixed smell of cigars and perfume was invading Sungmin's nose in an instant.

 

Kyuhyun was closing his eyes before whispered “thank you...” he pulled his lips upwards, smiling wide with a contented expression.

 

Call him emo or whatever, but Sungmin would always remember about tonight, when the rebel gave him a smile, instead of smirk, for the first time. Kyuhyun’s smile was infectious as the blonde also grinned happily in reply.

 

*****

 

Kyuhyun didn’t talk with Sungmin regarding their agreement, condition or study sessions. He didn’t need to. Because he knew that both of them were in the same path, they reached a consensus in silence that they were willing not to stop anything they already started. Therefore, for Kyuhyun, running away and skipping classes in school were not necessary anymore. He already made his decision, he will be graduated this year.

 

The night was getting over as the sun would surfaced in the next five hours. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were ready to go back to YG dorm. They were walking in the basement hall when they passed few people in the common area of the basement.

 

A melodic whistling call was heard by Kyuhyun from the living room in the common area. A voice shortly followed. “Oh my, what a beauty you keep for yourself Cho.”

 

Kyuhyun halted his movement and turned his body towards the speaker. Sungmin followed suit. The blonde was clueless to the situation as he only heard few words from the speaker, whom by his opinion looked pretty rather than handsome for a man.

 

“Heechul, don’t you have client tonight?” Kyuhyun replied with unpleasing tone.

 

Heechul chuckled before answered “Mrs. Mario Bros contracted me exclusively for herself, so I was forbidden to be with another client.” Heechul was taking his steps closer to both of them. “However...” he dwelled in a tolerable distance from the blonde. “Doesn’t mean I cannot enjoy a beauty like you right?” Heechul smiled and offered his right hand for a shake to Sungmin. "The name is Kim Heechul. May I have the honor to make acquiantance with you?”

 

Sungmin couldn’t help to release a small laugh on Heechul’s ‘overly’ politeness. The blonde was going to accept the handshake when Kyuhyun cutted suddenly. The rebel’s body stood in the way between him and Heechul. He even voluntarily substituted Sungmin to receive Heechul’s handshake.

 

“You can see but definitely no touch.” Kyuhyun shook Heechul’s hand upside down rather harshly. “Heechul, this is Lee Sungmin, my boyfriend.”

 

It was not the first time Kyuhyun labelled the blonde as boyfriend, but it was the first time Kyuhyun introduced him as such. And it made Sungmin embarassed a little, a fade blush was slightly emerged on his cheek.

 

“Aaawww... Look at him Zhoumi. Our Cho Kyuhyun being possesive. So cuteee...” Heechul said mockingly.

 

A long legged man suddenly stood beside Heechul, he wrapped Heechul’s shoulder with his right hand. “Oh yes, second you Chullie. What a taste you have here Kyuhyun! Your boy is gorgeous!”

 

Before Kyuhyun could prevent, Zhoumi already grabbed Sungmin’s hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you Sungmin, I’m Zhoumi. No wonder Kyuhyun announced his status proudly, you’re indeed worth it.”

 

“Hey! Hey! It was applied for you too Zhoumi.” Kyuhyun separate the linked hands between Sungmin and Zhoumi.

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes before said. "Stop being a jerk Kyu-Hyung!" He sent a glare to Kyuhyun “I can stand for myself. Besides, what if I wanted to?” The blonde turned his head towards the duo escorts before greeted. “Hi guys, I’m Sungmin. Nice to meet you.” He smiled and bowed a little.

 

Zhoumi and Heechul were exchanging glances and blinked. They burst out laughing afterwards. “Ouuu... Touche!” Zhoumi shouted.

 

“Sungmin, I love you already.” Heechul added while still laughing.

 

*****

 

“I’m going back to the dorm, so I’ll see you in three weeks.” Kyuhyun announced from the frame door.

 

A beautiful woman with one leg circled around a pole shifted his gaze towards Kyuhyun. “Have you met your friend? Are you going with him?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded. “Yeah, thanks for telling me earlier.” He leaned his body sideway onto the frame door, arms folded on his chest.

 

“Sorry I couldn’t do much to help him back then. I was rushed to come here practicing the new choreo for pole dancing.” She said before gripped a pole and swung his body around. “Is he the pumpkin pie lovers?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled before answered. “Yeah, he loves your pumpkin pie so much.”

 

The woman stopped spinning and hanging in midair with her legs clutched on the pole. “Will I hear your story about him?” She asked while smiling gently.

 

“Sure... I even give you additional present.” Kyuhyun answered proudly.

 

“Oh, present? That’s rare, coming from you.” She giggled.

 

“I’ll give you graduation certificate this year Mom.” Kyuhyun promised, his tone was confident.

 

*****

 

“Lee Sungmin!! Why do you switched off your phone?? Where are you???!!”

 

As soon as Sungmin his cellphone, he received a call, well, no other than Kangin. “Hyung, I’m sorry for making you worried.” Sungmin pleaded.

 

The blonde was still in Dukryang, preparing to go back to his dorm. He was waiting for Kyuhyun to prepare his motorcycle.

 

“Why are you there?! What are you doing in Dukryang at this hour?!”

 

Sungmin gulped. He knew Kangin would reacted like this. The buff man would turn frantic like a mad man if he found out that Sungmin was in the ghetto area, even worse at the unusual hour. That was why the blonde switched his phone off when he left SM Town in order to block Kangin tracing his cellphone’s GPS. Sungmin deliberately didn’t want to leave any traces about his whereabout, because he wanted to meet Kyuhyun alone, finishing his business with the rebel, without any help from his Hyungs. However, the blonde slovenly forgot that he shouldn’t turn it on until he reached SM Town.

 

“Don’t worry Hyung, I-I’m visiting a friend and on my way back now.” He answered nervously.

 

Kyuhyun was ready on his motorcycle and waiting when he saw the blonde still fidgeted awkwardly on the side road, pacing back and forth while talking over the phone. An odd scene he saw in front of his eyes made Kyuhyun curious and decided to fetch the blonde by foot. He get off from his bike and walked towards Sungmin.

 

“No, you don’t need to come here. I’m perfectly okay Hyung. In fact, someone will dropped me at my dorm.” The blonde was trying to comfort the person on the other line.

 

“No way Lee Sungmin! I’m the one who is going to drop you! Find a safe place and stay there! I’m on my way.” Kangin commanded, with a rather loud voice.

 

“But Hyung-” Sungmin’s words was truncated in an instant. He was shocked when his phone was stolen away out of his possesion.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed the blonde's phone and bought it to his ear. “Who are you?! Min will be going to the dorm with me, his boyfriend. And that’s final.” Without waiting for the other line to reply, Kyuhyun pushed the end call button. “Let’s go Min.” he turned and took steps away from the blonde.

 

Sungmin blinked few times and stunned for a while as he saw Kyuhyun walked off casually to his motorcycle.

 

*****

 

*beep beep beep beep beep*

A beeping sound was continously echoed throughout the room as the call was ended from the other line. Few seconds passed before a buff man stood in anger.

 

“That bastard! How dare he cutted me off like that! I’m going to kill him!!” Kangin was going to walk when a pair of arms hugged him from behind, made him stop in an instant.

 

“Stop it Kangin. It’s no use. Afterall, do you know who was that?” Leeteuk advised.

 

“I don’t care! I’m going to find out and kill that boy!”

 

Leeteuk swifted his hands down, releasing Kangin from his arms. “Kangin, Min said it was okay.” Leeteuk sighed before continued. “Trust him Kangin. When he needed us, I’m sure he will call us and asking for a help.”

 

Kangin close his eyes and released a small breath. “You’re right... Okay, I guess we just needed to continue our research about the Cho guy.”

 

Leeteuk smiled in content. “That’s much better. I’m so proud of you.”

 

Kangin only chuckled in reply.

 

*****

 

“This is me.” Sungmin turned around to face Kyuhyun when he finished unlocking the door. “Thank you for dropping me off. So, see you at our study session?” he smiled.

 

Kyuhyun lifted both of his hands to land on each side of Sungmin's frame door. He was trapping Sungmin in between his body and the door. The rebel bent down a little, closing both the gap of their bodies and lips. A short sound of peck was audible afterwards.

 

“Prepare for the worst Min-ah. I’ll be haunting you.” Kyuhyun took the blonde’s phone that was still in his jeans pocket and shoved it inside the blonde’s pocket. “I’ll be the first and the last you saw everyday...starting tomorrow.” He smirked.

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Umm, helloo.. You guys okay? I hope this chapter: can answer few questions, clarify several things and most importantly *ehem* mend your angsty feel from the last. This one I believe was the longest to write. A lot of scenes but I enjoyed regardless. Kyumin started to be honest with their feeling. Hope you enjoy this one, or you can find a way to enjoy it! And ouuuww! Expect the turtle lover and anchovy! They're getting in the picture~ ;)