North Pole and South Pole: Marcus & Anonymous

Magnet

 

 

“Casino Nights is a week long, and the competition will start tomorrow. There are two competitions, Blackjack and Roulette.” Heechul spoke, one hand was holding eye-liner and the other was gripping someone else’s chin.

“Gamblers who join the competition are going to play in reserved tables. The first and second winner from each table will go to the next round and play against each other until two people left for final. At the end, the winner of the competition will have the money from the loser’s bet and from the courtesy of Super Generation club.” The pretty leaned back to have a clearer image of the person in front of him.

He titled his head a little to the side, thinking about his work in applying eye-liner for the other. “To attract people join this competition, Super Generation club will doubled the money for the winner.”

 

“Is Kyu-hyung ever won both Blackjack and Roulette?” Sungmin asked. His eyes were shutting and lips were a little bit smiling.

 

“Oh, your boyfriend is so damn good in winning both criteria for 3 years in a row.” The older answered while thinking deeply about Sungmin’s eye make-up. His eyes suddenly caught a sight of Sungmin’s m-shaped lips widening to both sides, forming a happy smile.

 

Soft chuckle escaped from the older's lips before he said. “What? Getting turn on just by hearing his heroic achievement in gambling?” He blurted out playfully, successfully making Sungmin’s white-fair cheek changing color into blossom pink.

 

“I–It’s not li-like that…” The President stuttered in denial, yet, his blushing face was endorsing the older’s words.

 

“After phone-ing with your boyfriend you expected me to think you’re innocent??” Heechul persistently provoked the younger. By the look of his smile, he definitely enjoyed teasing the other.

 

Those words were, automatically, stimulating his brain to remember the last conversation he had with Kyuhyun, the first ing with the rebel. His cheeks started to get hot in a sudden. Wanting to protest the older, Sungmin shrugged a little while opening his eyes.

 

“Don’t open it yet!” The pretty warned immediately causing the younger to shut his eyes again. Sungmin was complying the request and postponing his intention to argue. “Give me another minute.” Heechul supplied.

 

Little nods came from Sungmin as Heechul leaned closer to him again, resuming the work in applying eye-liner on the younger’s eyes. Sungmin could feel a tip of brush on his eyelid, then, his mind started to wonder.

Having make-up on his face was not something weird. He had it once or twice, Charity Ball was one of the example. However, tonight, it was kind of different. Heechul seemed putting a lot of products on his face, especially on his eyes and lips. Usually, Sungmin only used facial cream and little powder to make his face smoother and brighter. Little brush of lip-balm would be used also, just to hydrate his lips from time to time. He never used eye-liner or something else to apply on his eyes, so he was really excited to see the result.

 

“Is Casino Nights only about gambling competition?” Sungmin started another topic.

 

Heechul made a little smirk. “Of course not.” He answered. “During Casino Nights, Super Generation is like 24 hours small town. There will be house-clubbing DJ every night, several shows of cabaret, and pole dancing.”

 

There was silence for few seconds before Sungmin replied. “So-sounds very rated. Am I allowed? I’m still 17 years old.” He stuttered, getting nervous in a sudden.

 

 

“Oh please, I told you right?” Heechul scoffed. “No one is good in here, because there are no rules…” His tone was deep, reminding Sungmin about a villain from a cartoon movie.

 

Another few seconds passed in silence before Sungmin decided to voice out his worry. “Will Kyu-Hyung be surprised to see me? Will he recognizes me?” His mind just couldn’t stop to imagine Kyuhyun’s shocking face. “Is he going to like the new look?” Without permission, a wide smile appeared on his face.

 

The way Sungmin smile with eyes closing, was slightly annoying for Heechul. The younger was like a fool in his eyes. When Kyuhyun’s name bought up, Sungmin emitted this giddy-like- aura all over the face.

He shook his head few times before he asked “Do you miss him that much, Pumpkin?”

 

The said Pumpkin chuckled softly in reply. “Too much…” His wide smile was constantly there.

 

Are you ing kidding me?!

Heechul would say that to other people with his sarcastic tone and his y face. But he resisted saying it out loud this time. Not when Sungmin was looking very sincere and full of hope. He leaned back to stand on his position before he asked the other. “What did he done to you for making you like this?” he decided to distract his former sarcastic-thought with question.

 

“Wh-what??” Sungmin’s face was starting to get hot once again.

 

“Aside from giving you great .” The added.

 

Surprise with the older, Sungmin bowed down in reply. He was covering his blushing face, before he mumbled. “Ho-how did you know that I… I already had-”

 

“?” The intercepted, pointing the word clearly. With a hand on the waist, he raised one of his eyebrows in disbelief. “Pumpkin please, I can tell someone is or not just by their walking style. And yours is different now from the last time I saw you in airport.” He sighed.

 

Sungmin went speechless and ran out of word to reply. He was still bowing down and closing his eyes when Heechul was actually finished applying make-up.

 

“Kyu-Hyung…” Sungmin started hesitantly.

Soft sigh escaped smoothly from his lips before he continued. “I don’t know Heechul… I felt…being needed with him…”

It’s necessary to have you because you’re already a part of me

I need you, and it’s my problem. I’m not asking you to return my feeling, or asking you to need me too. It’s already enough for me if you let me stay by your side

“His words… his act, his affection… Showing me how much he needed me.” He glanced up a little, still shutting his eyes. “I just reply him as much as he gives me… If he’s not forcing me that much, I won’t be doing this too far.” Soft smile drawn on his face, showing a happiness emotion.

 

“Stupid.” Heechul said abruptly.

 

The older’s word made the younger startling a little.

 

“You’re a fool Pumpkin.” The commented cynically.

 

When Sungmin’s face was frowning in reply, the older spoke again. “My advice, don’t be too naïve, Pumpkin… You don’t know how much you will be disappointed if you give your trust that easy…”

 

What…

Heechul’s reply made him silent once again.

What do you mean Heechul-ssi…

Sungmin wondered. He didn’t understand why Heechul was sending him negative feeling. At the time Sungmin started to get lost in his thought, he felt Heechul’s fingers nipped his chin and pulled it upwards.

 

“Open your eyes.” The requested as he leaned his face closer to the other.

 

In a slow movement, the younger was opening his eyes and found Heechul’s face in a very close distant. He startled in a spur of a moment.

“If your Kyu-Hyung didn’t like your new look, dumped him right away, because I’m pretty sure many other people out there will go crazy over you with this look.” Heechul stated. His tone was half-joking.

 

The younger stunned for a moment before he pulled his lips to the side, showing a little smile for the other.

 

“No mio tesoro*.” Heechul said sharply. “Don’t smile.” He warned.
(* my darling)

 

By the look of Sungmin’s dilating eyes, Heechul knew the younger was not expecting his warning.

 

“When you step out from this room, don’t show your beautiful smile to everyone.” The lifted his hand, the one that was holding a lip balm. He brushed the said lip balm onto Sungmin’s upper lip two times.

“Make a smirk, not a smile.” He whispered while applying the same treatment for Sungmin’s bottom lip. “Show me your claw Pumpkin. Be fierce.”

 

Sungmin paused for a moment. He was feeling a little bit awkward to smirk at a time like this. However, in a slow motion, second by second, Sungmin was curling his side lips upwards. With eyes sharpening to the middle, he was making a smirk to Heechul.

 

Perfeccto.”

 

*****

 

Casino Nights Opening Party, 22.50 pm

Casino Nights, an event taking place in Super Generation where all people, especially gamblers, were gathering and spending a lot of money. If it wasn’t for the gambling competition, they probably expended money to fulfill their ual necessity. Customers, who didn’t participate in the competition, could enjoy other casino games such as slot machines, Pachinko, Bingo, Poker and Craps. Or they might also have pleasurable time with live entertainment like cabaret show, , pole dancing, or party in the house-music nightclub every night. Small scale of random competition also held to enliven the mood. Last year, there was a Hercules contest during Casino Nights to look for the strongest people among the crowd. This kind of contest was a light occasion where everyone could participate just to have fun.

 

Alcohol offered every single time, and few drugs were available in a certain amount, and was given as souvenir in few shows. As free as it might be, Casino Nights also had circumstances in order to run the event successfully. Aside from full restriction to bring weapon, drugs or alcohol’s consumption were limited in Casino Places.

 

People from Korea and other countries were attending Casino Nights. One thing for sure, never asking their true identity, because mostly, everyone was using their alias. Many guests or customers were coming from underground society, gang or criminal groups, or in contrast, from the well-known community. All of them came hand in hand with their mistresses, lovers, boy toy, escorts or someone random to be their partner. At least, no one would be alone during Casino Nights. Escorts or hosts were always available to be a great company, in or out of bed.

 

Non-stop clubbing music was playing in a loud volume since 21.00 pm. Waiters and waitresses in bunny costume were walking around, offering drinks and cigars all the time. Laughing sounds and voices in multi-language had been spreading around the room. Few of them were tipsy, either because of the alcohol, or other drugs. Super Generation’s nightclub was filled with people who anticipated for Casino Nights. The event would be opened in few minutes by a video message from SG’s owner, the boss. And then, live-DJ would fill the entire night until dawn.

 

“Seohyun again? She’s really your favorite Marcus! Always seen beside you during Casino Nights since last year.” With a glass of rum in right hand and a girl in his left, middle-aged man said. Few wrinkles on his face shown that he was probably above 40 years old.

 

Marcus glanced down to his right, looking at the said girl who was cuddling closely onto his arm. “She’s great, and very satisfying.” He said before pulled her closely onto his body, making her giggling in a cute way.

 

“Heard that before from many people.” The older man said again. “Your services are well-known Seohyun, even Marcus chosen you to be his mistresses during the play.” He shifted his glance to the innocence-looking girl who was wearing short black dress.

 

Seohyun made a smile. “Thank you Mr. JinYoung. It’s a pleasure to be Marcus’ girl.” She lifted her hand to hold Marcus’ face and turned his handsome face to her own direction. Little smile was forming on his face, causing her to smile even wider.

 

“I would love to prove it myself.” With misty eyes, Mr. JinYoung made a flirty smile to Seohyun.

 

*****

 

~You say you're searching for somebody that will take you out and do you right~

~Well, come here baby and let daddy show you what it feels like~

A minute he stepped into the crowd, shivers were creeping on his arms and back spine. The nightclub was dark, like any other club he known from television. It was also loud with music and people’s voices, as a crowded club should be.

 

~Looking in your eyes~

~While you're on the other side~

~You're doing it on purpose, wind it and work it~

~I can tell by the way that you're looking at me~

Sungmin never visited a real nightclub before, only lounge and bar with live music or DJ. His age prohibited him to enter such place. And now, when he experienced the first time entering a nightclub, he was kind of nervous. His heart thumped faster than normal state. In that kind of nerve, he realized that he also excited and anticipated something more in the club.

 

~I'm what you want, I'm what you need~

~ually, mentally, physically, emotionally, I'll be like your medicine, you'll take every dose of me~

Sungmin could feel ‘high-atmosphere’ inflammation from the music.

 

~On the couch, on the table, on the bar, on the floor~

~You can meet me in the bathroom, you know I'm trained to go~

He received a sense of ‘lively-mood’ from the laughing voices.

 

~Might as well give me a kiss, if we keep touching like this~

~I know you're scared, baby, they don't know what we're doing~

He tasted the ‘adulthood-thrills’ from cigars and alcohol’s smell.

 

~And every time you think about it, you're gonna want some more of me~

~About to hit the club make a movie yeah rated R~

He acknowledged a feeling of nervous-yet-confident-self from those taunting eyes following his movement.

 

~Let's both get undressed right here, keep it up baby, and, I swear~

He was feeling sensual from vulgar scenes around him. They were seducing onto each other with body language, following a rhythm of the music.

 

~If you didn't know, you're the only thing that's on my mind~

~'cause the way I'm staring at you got me wanting to give it to you all night~

When he was walking into the crowd with Heechul, many pairs of eyes were following them behind. Male and female, all of them were giving their dirty look to him. Their stares were intense and full of intention, sending threat and lust at the same time. The President couldn’t stop to think as a walking prey for those starving eyes.

 

~I wanna make love in this club~

~I wanna make love in this club~

~I'm gonna give it to you non-stop~

~And I don't care, who's watching~

Heechul circled his arm around the younger’s shoulder, pulling him close. He leaned closer to the other’s ear and shouted a little. “You’re a real star, everyone wants you.” His voice was still audible in between the loud music.

“Let’s have some drink.” The older added before he pulled the younger intimately into an embrace.

 

*****

 

“I’ll think about it.” Seohyun answered with a smile. “I’m full with clients… Besides, how about Sohee? She will be disappointed.” She turned her look to the girl in Mr. JinYoung’s arm.

“It’s cruel saying this in front of her Mr. JinYoung.” Her tone was pitching as she was aiming to be cute and playful with that kind of voice.

 

“My sweet little Sohee is an obedient girl. She would do anything to make me happy.” The older man was running his hand on Sohee’s back. He squished the girl’s once his hand landed there. “So… How about we swing partners for tonight, Marcus?”

 

Marcus turned his head towards Mr. JinYoung, giving him a serious stare. He let the question hanging without an answer because his brain started to work in analyzing the other man.

Park JinYoung, a leader of drug-smuggling gang in Incheon, a loyal customer of Super Generation club, also regular gambler in Casino Nights’ competition. Once, he cashed big time in Roulette and never gotten himself to final round in Blackjack.

Throwing Seohyun at him could be a great idea to know his movement and strategy. But then, he would have to spend the night with Sohee.

Another few seconds passed before he decided. “I’m not interested.” Marcus spoke in a low tone. “I-”

*bumped*

His words were paused as someone bumped onto his back, interrupting his sentence and drawing the four people’s attention.

 

“Oops! So sorry…”

 

Marcus turned his body slightly and saw familiar face.

 

“I didn’t-” The intruder stopped promptly before he finished his sentence. A glimpse of surprise was perceived from his dilating eyes. “Mr. Marcus! Very nice to see you here!” He greeted cheerfully.

 

Mr. JinYoung shifted his body slightly to have a clear vision of the newly guest behind Marcus. “Heechul?” He asked in surprise.

 

The said man turned his head towards the voice, and enthusiasm quickly shown on his face.

“Mr. JinYoung!” Heechul stormed closer to give him a hug and a short peck on his right cheek.

“Pleasure to have you here again.” The winked before he turned to the girl beside JinYoung.

“And the most beautiful Sohee…” He marched his lips on the girl’s cheek. “How are you pretty girl?” Heechul greeted.

 

Sohee bowed down shyly and mumbled. “I-I’m good, Oppa.”

 

“Hey, how dare you to flirt with her in front of me.” JinYoung warned. By the sound of his voice, Heechul knew that the older man was not serious.

 

“Mr. JinYoung, I just admire your taste for a girl.” The pretty answered. “Sohee is a perfect beauty.” He set his eyes to the girl once again. “A true princess.” Playful smile was emerging on his face, causing the girl to smile shyly in respond.

 

Seeing the girl’s reaction, JinYoung commented. “She looks happy with your compliment.” He hooked his hand around the girl’s waist, showing possession of her to the others. “But sorry Heechul, you won’t have a taste of her tonight.” He spoke in a low tone. “Because she’s with me tonight. She’s mine for Casino Nights.”

 

Heechul opened his arms in surrender while shrugging a little. “Relax Mr. JinYoung.” Two bottles of beers were obviously seen in his right hand when he shrugged. “I’m not going to steal your girl, because I have my own partner for tonight.” He shown the bottles in his hand to make a point.

 

“The Italian came?” Marcus barged into the conversation with suspicion. His mind started to calculate all of his competitors for the game.

 

“Nah uh.” Heechul answered along with shaking head.

“I’ll introduce you to my partner.” He curled his lips to smirk. “But I warn you Mr. Marcus.” His eyes narrowed sharply to the middle, forming a cat-look expression on his face. “Don’t forget to breathe properly when you meet him.”

 

Heechul turned around on his standing position. He scanned the crowd in front of him and stopped after few seconds.

“Pumpkin!!!” The pretty shouted. “Come here!!” He lifted his right hand up in the air, swaying the beer bottles in a circular motion.

 

*****

 

“Hey…” A gentle voice broke the silent living room, where two guys were seating in front of each other.

 

Following the voice, a warm hand ran smoothly on his cheek. He glanced up, and found a big guy with frowning expression.

 

“Feeling better?” The big guy asked. His tone, his expression and his hand was showing care and worry.

 

Leeteuk closed his eyes and buried his face onto the hand. After few seconds passed, he finally spoke. “Thank you Kangin…”

 

Soft sigh was heard from Kangin’s lips. “Hey Teuk…” He called. “I’m not good in comforting people, so… I’ll say this straight to the point.” The bodyguard paused for a moment. “Min’s mother died whether you approved his therapy or not, so stop blaming yourself.”

 

Leeteuk saw Kangin’s eyes reflecting the light in the room. It looked shiny and slightly watery.

 

“Stop saying you killed her, or erased her from his life…” Kangin was trying his best to make a stable voice. “Seeing you breaking down was painful…”

It was the last thing I want…

“You and I need to be strong for him. Sungmin needs us, and we will be there to protect him.”

 

Leeteuk leaned to Kangin’s hand once again and nodded slowly. “Sorry for making you worried.” He whispered.

The Psychiatrist took a deep breath, held it for a moment and exhaled it at once. “Let’s focus with our plan.” He said afterwards.

 

Kangin pulled his lips to smile. “It’s fine… Tonight, dr. Park Jungsoo is allowed to be weak.” He said gently.

 

Soft smile was coming from Leeteuk in reply.

 

“You had work hard Doctor, thank you for your effort.” Kangin brushed his thumb over the other’s face slowly. “And please look after Min in the future, stay with me…” His smile widened.

 

*****

 

~You say you're searching for somebody that will take you out and do you right~

The music was playing loudly from the dance floor, filling his ears completely. As if becoming a background music, the song was accompanying someone in his walk. Marcus was anticipating to see Heechul’s new partner, who, regarding to the , could take his breath away. That person was approaching closer, walking step-by-step to his location.

~Well, come here baby and let daddy show you what it feels like~

Lighting in the club only allowed Marcus to see the guy’s lower body. He was wearing casual sneakers, and his tight jeans was ripped in stylish manner. His small waist was hiding under the long black shirt, which slipped inside his jeans on the front part, revealing his iron belt. And slim-fit casual blazer wrapped his upper body.

When the guy stopped beside Heechul, Marcus could finally see his face. At the time Marcus saw him in the eyes, everything was paused.

~Looking in your eyes~

~While you're on the other side~

And yes, Heechul was right. He suddenly had difficulty to breath as his body stopped to function. That guy had smooth black hair, shiny and silky. It was styled with side-bangs, making his jawline sharper. His face was bright, very much contrast with his dark eyes.

~You're doing it on purpose, wind it and work it~

~I can tell by the way that you're looking at me~

Black eyeliner and eyebrows out clearly from his face, giving a mysterious yet sensual vibe whenever he gave a stare. The make-up on his eyes completed his already-beautiful eyes.

~I'm what you want, I'm what you need~

~ually, mentally, physically, emotionally, I'll be like your medicine, you'll take every dose of me~

He had pointed nose, very well-match with his face contour. And the most luscious thing about his face that would become Marcus’ weakness, was his heavenly lips. That pair of lips were in the absolute shape of perfection, looking chewy and delicious in pink.

~If you didn't know, you're the only thing that's on my mind~

~'cause the way I'm staring at you got me wanting to give it to you all night~

After few seconds holding his breath, a pull from someone made Marcus finally aware of his state. He took a deep breath in proper time as he almost choked for the lack of oxygen.

What the is going on…?!

When his little sanity came, Marcus asked the question to himself, thinking about the whole situation. Slowly, his body started to react differently. His heart was thumping faster, making him nervous. And his blood pressure was getting higher, causing an excitement. Those symptoms were reminding him of Cho Kyuhyun, the rebellious high school student, not Cho Kyuhyun who was known as Marcus.

 

*****

 

~On the couch, on the table, on the bar, on the floor~

~You can meet me in the bathroom, you know I'm trained to go~

~Might as well give me a kiss, if we keep touching like this~

~I know you're scared, baby, they don't know what we're doing~

~And every time you think about it, you're gonna want some more of me~

Only the sound of that music perceived in Sungmin’s ears when he finally could see him again. His Hyung’s dark eyes still made his heart beating faster and his body getting nervous. Maybe the suit or the way he was holding a glass, whatever it was, Kyuhyun was looking mature and y in Sungmin’s eyes.

For a moment, he could see an empty look and a blank expression on Kyuhyun’s face. It made him wondering about the other’s thought of him, of his new look. In his wandering mind, Heechul’s voice came into his hearing.

 

“Mr. Marcus, Mr. JinYoung, and ladies…” The started the conversation. “Meet my pumpkin.” He pulled Sungmin by the waist and made a wide smile. “He’s going to accompany me…”

 

Ah, yes, Marcus… Kyu-Hyung is Marcus now…

Sungmin spoke in his head, reminding himself about those information from Heechul.

 

For few seconds, none of them were giving a reply. They were suddenly out of words, going speechless and lost. Sungmin successfully distracted their concentration and pulled out their consciousness.

 

Mr. JinYoung was the first person who finally responded. “Dammit Heechul!! Who is this?? New ?? Your boy toy?? Friend??” His voice was clearly showing excitement.

 

“Control your hormones Mr. JinYoung.” Heechul released a sneer chuckle before he continued. “He is… Let’s just say… My acquaintance.” He gave a bottle of beer to the now black haired Sungmin who received it obediently.

 

Having a beer in his right hand, Sungmin took a glance towards Kyuhyun and found Kyuhyun’s crumpling forehead and glaring eyes. The rebel was sending him some kind of warning through the eyes.

 

Mr. JinYoung lifted his glass to Sungmin, asking for a toast. “Hi, I’m JinYoung, loyal customer here. What’s your name gorgeous?”

 

Always be fierce when you meet someone new. Always be careful with someone you don’t trust. We are all wearing mask, we are all hiding under our nick name, we are all hungry for money, only people you trusted that won’t do anything harm to you.

Sungmin automatically remembered about Heechul’s words.

While he was thinking for the best answer, a familiar deep voice came into his hearing.

 

“Mr. JinYoung, are you drunk already? First you want my partner, asking me to switch her with yours and now you want Heechul’s?” Marcus said in disgusting tone.

 

My partner…

Sungmin’s heart thumped.

The girl in your arm is your partner...

He knew, it was Marcus speaking, not his Kyu-Hyung. No, definitely not his boyfriend. But…

“Shut up Marcus!” Sungmin’s thought was interrupted by a sudden harsh voice coming from Mr. JinYoung.

“Admit it, you also want to know about him right?!” The older man continued to blabber loudly.

 

Marcus chuckled in reply. “I don’t need your sickening kind of way to know his name.” He shifted his glance to Sungmin and made a smirk.

“He will come to me. He’ll come to me and throw himself at me.” Eyes still looking at Sungmin, he said in confidence.

 

What…?

His eyes dilated in response and little space was seen in between his lips. Sungmin gaped in surprise by Marcus’ statement.

 

“Hey, hey it’s my partner both of you are talking about.” Heechul chimed in. “Stop making him as an object, ask him in a first place, then you’re allowed to assume things.” He turned his head to Sungmin, also making others to do the same.

 

It was out of his expectation. Sungmin didn’t expect to be the center of attention in a blink of an eye. He wasn’t recovered from his shocking state so his brain hadn’t prepared for an answer.

Make a smirk, not a smile

In his clueless state, Sungmin suddenly remembered Heechul’s suggestion. He shifted his attention to Kyuhyun, staring at him, and exchanging look with him.

Show your claw Pumpkin. Be fierce…

Little smirk was slowly appearing on Sungmin’s face while his eyes were still locking with Kyuhyun’s. Another moment passed before he finally broke the eye-contact and turned his head to Heechul. Sungmin tiptoed a little, leaned closer to the ’s ear, and whispered something to him.

 

Heechul nodded few times and made a smile.

“My pumpkin said that…” The spoke. “Name doesn’t matter… He just wants to have fun in here, with or without a name…” By the end of Heechul’s sentences, Sungmin lifted his bottle up, motioning others to share a toast.

 

“Agree!” Mr. JinYoung supported as he lifted his glass quickly to Sungmin’s bottle.

Except for Kyuhyun, all of them were following the move and clanked their drinks together.

 

*clank!!*

 

“Let’s have fun!!” Heechul shouted.

 

*****

 

“I was suspicious about Min’s therapy. They were using a certain drug that can cause brain damage. So, I’m asking dr. Choi to see Min’s record. After he declined my request, I sneaked into his administration office and stole Min’s medical record.” Leeteuk showed a bundle of papers in his right hand to Kangin.

“From these, I found out about Min’s current condition, and dr. Choi’s medical treatment to Min since the beginning. Dr. Choi’s ‘therapy’ is actually a new developing-medical-treatment in Neural Science with a purpose of, eliminating the functions of neural system. Using radiology and certain drugs, dr. Choi was conducting this treatment to eliminate Sungmin’s neural systems that has connection with his childhood memory inside his brain.” He explained.

 

“What?! Since when?!” Kangin sparked with rage.

 

Soft sigh rolled out from Leeteuk’s lips before he continued. “This medical-treatment might be completed recently, but dr. Choi already started working it since 15 years ago.” He said. “Sungmin started the treatment with dr. Choi since he was 6, so, I assumed, the reason of Min’s childhood memory lost, is because of this treatment.”

 

*bang!*

Kangin hit the table harshly. “!! Min is his guinea pig?! And why does his father calm about this?” He raged.

 

“Kangin…” Leeteuk leaned forward to Kangin. “Think about it… When Min was asking about his Mother, Mr. Lee always got mad and angry.” He held the other’s hand. “He doesn’t want Min to remember about his Mother.”

 

Kangin’s eyes were getting bigger in surprise upon his realization. “It’s his request. Mr. Lee asked dr. Choi to do it.”

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

a/n: First of all, I need to put Italian words there since my friend, PeekyDoll, was lulling me with her voice during writing for this chapter. Thank you for your recording voice! You have talent gurl! Keep it up :D

And, I supposed to make an image about Casino Nights but getting lazy in a sudden, so maybe the next chap. And the song is not mine, it's Usher's "I wanna make love in this club"

Last, hope it's enjoyable and readable ^^