North Pole and South Pole: Surprise surprise!

Magnet

 

 

“Why are you taking the long route Hyung?” Sungmin suddenly realized they were on the back garden hallway, a further path to go to their YG dormitory. “We should take the main hall then go to the main gate, it’s shorter.”

 

I know… But let me hold you a little longer Min-ah…

“Why are you protested all the time?” Kyuhyun asked back. “You told me you love the School’s scenery.”

 

“But you’re going to be more exhausted for carrying me!” Sungmin lifted his body a little. His face suddenly changed when an idea crossed his mind. “Don’t tell me you take this route on purpose just for me?”

 

The sound of Sungmin’s voice that raised a note higher, showing his protest, made Kyuhyun couldn’t hold his chuckle. Not minding to answer anything for the blonde President, he just continued his steps.

 

Carrying his blonde lover like this, was actually reassuring Kyuhyun’s emotional heart and collecting his chaotic mind. He was furious about all threat messages he got few hours ago. His rage was perked when his Mother became the subject of it, and felt like want to beat up all those jerks who written the notes. But Kyuhyun wondered why when he saw the blonde stood blankly in front of the Principal’s Office, his high temper started to drop.

When Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin, his self-being returned with a passion. It feels like, with Sungmin, Kyuhyun found his sanity again. The rebel didn’t know how a person can become a source of energy for the other.

Therefore, Cho Kyuhyun didn’t mind to have a back pain and sore feet later because he was carrying Sungmin on his back for hours. As long as he could recharge himself emotionally by holding his blonde President, he wouldn’t find physical injuries were painful anymore.

 

The blonde released a soft sigh before circled his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck more securely. A moment later, Sungmin locked his arms around Kyuhyun’s shoulder more tightly, hugging his Hyung from behind. “Kyu-Hyung…” he whispered.

 

The rebel hummed in response, while turning his head a little to the back. He could feel Sungmin’s breath behind his nape.

 

“Please… Don’t you ever let me go…”

 

Min…

Kyuhyun slowed his pace while thinking.

Something did happen inside the Principal’s office right?

The rebel stepped aside from the hallway towards the stone fences that separating the hallway and the back garden. He turned his body, making his back and carriage facing the stone fences, then lifted Sungmin to sit on it.

 

Kyuhyun turned around again to face the blonde President before put both of his hands outside the blonde’s thighs, trapping Sungmin’s seated legs. The rebel leaned his upper body closer and glanced up a little to look into the other’s hollow eyes.

“What did the Principal say?” he asked, straight to the point. His tone sounded eager but still very careful.

 

The way Kyuhyun’s forehead crumpled in the middle made Sungmin realize that his Hyung was kind of worried. Sungmin pulled his closed lips to smile a little, he was hesitant to reply.

 

Saw how Sungmin just smiled in reply, Kyuhyun continued. “I’m not going anywhere Min…” He raised his right hand to take several fringe away from the blonde’s forehead with his fingers. A better view of the blonde’s beautiful eyes was what he saw in his vision now.

 

Even if you’ll get hurt? Or have easier choices to live your life?

Sungmin kept the question to himself, he was not voiced anything out as he only made a lipped-tight smile to Kyuhyun. His longing doe eyes were gazing into the rebel’s dark-velvet eyes.

 

“I told you before…” Kyuhyun raised his right hand again. “You need to prepare for the worst.” He took Sungmin’s left palm and glued their palm together, attaching fingers on each other. “Because I’ll be haunting you.”

 

Kyu-Hyung…

Sungmin shifted his eyes to their reflected palm hands. His Hyung fingers were long and slender. It seemed weak, yet Sungmin could receive protection from the fingers.

 

“No one can stop me…” Kyuhyun continued, while letting the blonde to slip their fingers in between each other. Sungmin was intertwining their fingers. “Not your Hyungs.” He closed their palms on each other. “Not even the Principal.”

 

Will you still saying this later?

Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s intertwined hand and placed it around his waist. “Don’t make promise you can’t keep.” The blonde suddenly said before took his lover’s other hand and latched it onto the other side of his waist.

 

“It’s not a promise.” Kyuhyun leaned his body forward and circled his arms around the other’s waist, hugging him tight. “It’s your curse Lee Sungmin.” He teased, while maintained his eyes on the other. “Just accept your destiny.”

 

Then…

I think… I want to live under your curse Hyung…

Sungmin stretched his lips to make a wide smile, making his teeth visible for the rebel’s eyes to see. “If you ran away from me, Hyung, I swear to God I’ll hunt you down, and make your life suffer.” The blonde circled his arms on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, locking it behind his nape, before bent down his face and glued their forehead together.

 

“Oooh, I’m scared.” He mocked in return. Quite contrast with the words, the rebel said it along with a smile.

 

Both of them were hesitate to say anything for a moment as they just wanted to savor their shared warmness.

With closed eyes, Kyuhyun was enjoying the connection between their bodies and faces, while Sungmin was contemplating in his mind about something.

“Hyung…”

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes in response.

 

Whatever happened Hyung, I knew we are in the same path…

The blonde was smiling in contentment before said  “Thank you…”

He bent lower and claimed his Hyung’s lips for a kiss.

 

*****

 

 

 

“Okay. That’s it for today! Thank you guys, and please, please take care of your health.” The blonde President set his eye-sight to all of the Students in the meeting room.

It was a week before Charity Ball, and the Student’s Committee for the said event was the busiest students among all. They gave all of their best, time and energy, to make sure the preparation was on schedule. That was why, morning meeting in Saturday was unavoidable for them.

“I want all of us also enjoyed Charity Ball as much as the guest.” Sungmin added before he ended the meeting with a bright smile.

 

Almost all students in the meeting room returned the smile and nodded, while few of them answered it with short “okay” as a reply. Soon after, rattling sounds of chairs and mix voices were filling the room as all of meeting participants were preparing to leave.

 

Lee Sungmin was still on his chair, signing several papers when small student with a brown hair suddenly stood on his right.

 

“You’re really going to Seoul today?” Asked Ryeowook, while he was collecting few papers had been signed by the President.

 

Still scanning a paper on his hand, the blonde nodded. “Yes. I’m straight to the hangar after I signed these documents. Do you bring the invitation?” he asked back.

 

Ryeowook put down a white beautiful envelope covered with sparkling stones and pink ribbon. “Cheongdamdong, SM Town then Dukryang? Do you have enough time to go back and forth like that?”

 

Sungmin’s face was cheered up when he saw the Charity Ball’s invitation his Secretary put on the desk. “I’ll make a stop in Incheon Airport to meet someone there after I went to Cheongdamdong.”

Sungmin halted his works and looked on his wrist watch. “I guess I’ll make it. I already called my stylist in Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada and Burberry stores. They will prepare my request, so it supposed to be a short shopping visit there. And I'm using Helicopter Wookie, there's no traffic up there.”

Sungmin signed the last paper with excitement. “Done!” he shoved the paper to his Secretary. “There you go Secretary! Please take care of the rest.” He smiled to his best friend.

 

Ryeowook accepted the paper with a little frown on his face. “Are you sure you don’t want me or someone to accompany you?”

 

The blonde lifted his body to stand up. “Totally. I don’t want to bother anyone with my personal matters. Except you, no one should have known about this. And, one of us needs to stand by in here.”

 

“But you’re going to Dukryang Sungmin! It’s dangerous there, at least asked one of your Hyungs to accompany you.” Ryeowook protested. His face and voice couldn’t hide his worry for Sungmin.

 

Sungmin took the invitation on the desk before replied. “Don’t worry, someone will accomp-”

 

*beep beep beep*

 

Notification message from Sungmin’s cellphone interrupted the blonde in finishing his sentences. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket and touched the screen to open the message.

 

Hey Cutie,
Are you sure you’re going to pick me up at the Airport?
Cannot wait to see you pumpkin! ;)

Sungmin chuckled with the flirt-text he just received before he typed his reply right away.

 

Few moments later, the blonde put his phone back into his blazer’s pocket. “Oh, I really need to go now.” He said while rushing his steps towards the door.

 

Before he completely out from the room, Sungmin stopped at the frame door and turned around. “I forgot. Thanks for taking this Wookie.” He referred to the invitation he held on his hand. “And don’t worry much.” He smiled before finally left the small Secretary who could only sigh in reply.

 

*****

 

It was a calm afternoon for Cho Kyuhyun when he was walking out of a music store in SM Town. He just bought a record and still had an hour before his appointments with someone who is going to teach him a private lesson. The rebel took out the new CD from the plastic bag.

The ! I can’t believe I’m going to do this…

He thought inside.

Up until now, he still quite surprised with his own plan and decision. It was awkward, and weird at the same time. He never participated in School’s event before. Around five years he spent his School life in Royal Sapphire, but not even once he had shown up in School’s ceremonies or parties.

But of course, people change.

How come a single request from a blonde boy, who happened to be very cute with his sparkling eyes and pretty long eyelashes, could make his world turned upside down to nod and say ‘yes’.

 

 

“Kyu-Hyung, you’re going to the Ball right?” Sungmin, who was lying on the couch with his head on Kyuhyun’s thigh, suddenly asked the question.

 

With a little crumple on his forehead, the rebel answered. “Charity Ball?” he glanced his head down to look into the blonde’s eyes.

 

Sungmin nodded in reply, making a little movement on the rebel’s thigh.

 

“What for? I don’t like formalities, it’s not my thing, Min.” The rebel put his attention back to his Biology book on his hand.

 

“But, I put a lot effort to prepare it.” A small pouted was shown on Sungmin’s face after Kyuhyun’s reply.

 

The older shifted his glance back to Sungmin.

 

“Short presence wouldn’t hurt Hyung… You don’t need to be there from beginning until the end.” With a pure innocence face, almost saint, the blonde battled his eyelashes few times to Kyuhyun before asked again. “Will you?”

 

Kyuhyun swore, all his life, he never saw that kind of sight before. The blonde’s eyes were sparkling, plump lips were pouting and eyelashes were battling few times. It was like a spell and Cho Kyuhyun was hypnotized right away.

The rebel gulped before finally nodded and answered. “Yes.”

 

Like a five year old kid winning a computer game, Sungmin sparkled immediately. “Thank youuu Hyung!” He cheered before moved his head and pecked Kyuhyun’s thigh.

 

 

you Cho! How come you became so weak in front of him?!

Kyuhyun sighed while keeping his walk on the pedestrian.

 

You’re so paying back for this Min-ah…

While his mind was still wandering about the blonde whom he think is evilly-clever enough to use his cute appearance to get what he wanted, Kyuhyun was not ready to defend himself when someone suddenly shoved his body from his left side, grabbed his hand and head, then pushed him down to get into a sedan.

It was a quick movement Kyuhyun couldn’t register.

 

*slammed*

The sound of the car doors was heard before a click sound following after.

 

“Ouch…” The rebel was holding his head that got hit a little when he was shoved inside the car. When he realized what just happened, he looked around and found two men sitting in front, one on the driver’s seat, while the other on the passenger’s seat.

“! Dammit! Why it’s always violence first when it comes to you guys?!” He growled to the people he recognize who were seating in front of him.

 

“I see you’re doing fine Kyuhyun-ssi.” Leeteuk turned his head and body to his back’s direction and gave Kyuhyun a professional Psychiatric smile.

 

Kyuhyun folded his arms on his chest and lifted his chin up with sickening-to-death expression. “Tsk! What do you guys want?” he asked in a cold tone.

 

“Well, we haven’t talk in private after our formal introduction in front of our Min, right?”

 

The rebel drew the brows together and wrinkled his forehead before replied in harsh tone. “Talking about what?! I don’t have time for your ! Make it quick!”

 

Suddenly, a big movement came from Kangin who seated on the passenger’s seat. “This brat!!” The car was moving when he squirmed his body around from his seat to grab Kyuhyun whom seated behind.

In a quick response, the rebel leaned back his body, successfully preventing the sudden attack. “You need to learn how to respect your elders!!”

 

“Coming from a person who used violence first before brain!!” he retorted abruptly with annoyed face. “Hypocrite !!” The rebel snarled and looked away.

 

“Kangin…” Before any blood shed from the ‘incredibly waste of time’ argument, Leeteuk’s hand was placed on the bodyguard’s thigh, stopping the big guy in an instant who seemed ready to sway his punch towards the rebel.

 

“Let’s just finish this as soon as possible, shall we?” Leeteuk smiled to Kangin and Kyuhyun, one after the other.

 

After Kangin grunted and shifted back to his previous seating position, the Psychiatrist continued. “First, I’m quite surprised that you didn’t tell Min anything about our first memorable encounter, and pretended that we haven’t met each other in front of him.”

 

A snarl chuckle came from the rebel. “Of course! I’m not a coward who likes to whine and report small things!”

 

Leeteuk smiled. “I know.”

 

“Besides, it’s your job to take preventive measures.” Kyuhyun added, surprisingly make sense for the Hyung’s point of view.

 

“Yes. Thank you for your understanding.” The older nodded a little before continued. “That is why we want to talk to you… Since we are in the same team when it comes to Min’s safety, so, I need your cooperation.”

 

Kyuhyun’s forehead wrinkled once again, expressing his confusion.

 

Reading the younger’s ‘lost’ lineament, Leeteuk elaborated his sentence further. “The last time I had session with Min, and based on Min’s story through phone calls recently, I can assume that both of you are going to face a struggle.”

 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes in response. “What do you mean?”

 

The Psychiatrist’s face was changed into more serious expression. “Stay by his side Kyuhyun, watch carefully for everything and tell us if you sense anything wrong. Of course, we will still be watching him. But you’re the closest person to him right now. If something dangerous happened to him, you’re the first person who will be there, while we probably still need time to go there and protect him.” Leeteuk boldly said, his tone was very clear.

 

Kyuhyun kept the eye contact between him and Leeteuk. Not five seconds later, the rebel shoved his head away, breaking the eye contact. “Are you kidding me?! You guys are really wasting my time to tell me this. I know what I need to do when it comes to Min.”

He gave another mocking chuckle before returned his dark eyes to Leeteuk. “Without you told me, I will definitely do that. Are you insulting my pride??” he curled his side lips upwards to make a smirk.

 

There was a few moment of silence in the car. Leeteuk was side-glancing his eyeballs to Kangin whom also did the same thing. Like sending unspoken words to each other, Leeteuk and Kangin nodded a little. Then, the auburn haired Psychiatrist chuckled before replied back to Kyuhyun “I know I can count on you brat!”

 

Kyuyun was chortled in response. When his eyes caught the sight of digital clock on the dashboard, he quickly commented. “If you guys done here then let me out, I have things to do.”

 

*click!*

 

Without replying anything, Leeteuk responded right away by pushing the central lock button, allowing Kyuhyun to go out from the car. The rebel immediately moved his body towards the door.

 

Before he stepped his feet out of the car, Leeteuk’s voice was heard in his ears. “I didn’t know you’re such a sappy melancholic guy who listened to classic music.” The auburn’s eyes were directed to the CD Kyuhyun hold in his hand.

“You’re surprising me brat.” He added while Kyuhyun continued his way out of the car.

 

“ you!” The rebel said before he slammed the car door, rather harshly.

 

*****

 

“Guess who~~”

 

Sungmin was smiling in response when his eyes were suddenly covered by two palms from behind. “Welcome back.” The blonde took the hands away from his eyes and turned around to face a pretty man who wore a low cut v-neck colorful pattern shirt underneath a gray designer blazer and pants that well-fitted his body. He looked very stylish in Sungmin’s opinion, and with the aviator he wore, he was living the word of perfection in term of fashion.

 

“Surprise, surprise.” The man cupped Sungmin’s face with both of his palms. “I’m so shocked to receive your message cutie pie!”

 

Sungmin released a small laugh in reply. “I’m sorry for suddenly asking a favor from you.”

 

“Nessun problema, Bello.” The pretty man said in Italian while he squished the blonde’s cheek a little, already falling for Sungmin’s adorable charm.

 

Sungmin giggled before asked. “How is Milan Heechul-ssi?”

 

“Oh, same old stories. Foods, shoppings, and eloping!” He retreated away his hands from the other’s cheeks before circled his right arm around the blonde’s shoulder casually. “On the other note… What’s with the splashy idea all about?”

 

Both Heechul and Sungmin were taking steps to the VIP lounge when Sungmin answered the older with a smile. “Next week, there’s an event in our School, called Charity Ball. It’s one of our School’s finest annual events. The theme for this year is about a Mother’s love that inspired from Kyu-Hyung.”

 

“Wait, wait, wait…” The pretty stopped his walk and turned his head to Sungmin with a surprise reaction.

“What did you just say? Who is the one who initiated the theme? Kyu-Hyung? Cho Kyuhyun? That Kyuhyun?!” he released his arm from the blonde’s shoulder.

 

Sungmin blinked cluelessly for few times before answered. “Well… Actually the concept and the theme were come up from me, but I got inspired by Kyu-hyung’s relationship with his Mom.”

 

Heechul burst out his loud chuckle without a shame. “He inspired you?!?! That ?!” he continued his small laugh. “Oh Jesus! What did he done to you?”

 

“Whaa… Noo, he never did anything bad to me Heechul-ssi.” Sungmin protested, without realizing that he made a small pout already.

 

Heechul dilated his eyes while nodded slowly. “Uh-huh.” He was checking out the blonde from head to toe.

“I can tell…” With a suspicious dirty look, he nodded again. “So he hasn’t done you, huh?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Never mind.” Heechul smirked and dismissed the topic with his hand gesture before threw his arm again on the other’s shoulder.

“Go on, continue.” Both of them started to walk again.

 

“Okay, so, the main purpose of the Charity Ball is, gathering money, a fund raiser for a good cause. Outside from the School’s society, we are also inviting several important figures, the potential donors such as business men, government officials, bankers, investors and successful people all around the country. Because the theme is about a Mother, this year, the fund gathered from the event will be going to organizations such as United Nation’s CEDAW and Non-governmental Organizations that protecting the right of woman, especially the war’s victims.” The blonde explained, while Heechul was nodding and humming several times, even though he didn’t register what the blonde was talking about.

 

“This fund raiser event is packaged in formal standing party, European style. There will be dinners, stages to hold several shows by the students, and of course, like the name suggest, a ball dance. For the upcoming Charity Ball, I kind of arrange a special surprise event for the Students of Royal Sapphire.” Sungmin stopped his steps and turned his head towards Heechul.

“Since we live in dormitory, a chance to spend time with our Mother is not that many. Therefore, I’m secretly inviting all Mothers of our Students. Without the Students know, except for the Ball’s Committee, the mothers will be gathered in a room, and when the time is come, they will be entering the ballroom and have a slow dance with their own son or daughter. Afterwards, the Mothers-Students couple can enjoy the rest of the event.” Sungmin stopped his words for a while.

“By this event, I want all my friends to spend time with their Mother, so they can mend their homesickness or their longing of a family. It is like a family gathering between Mother and child.”

 

Heechul nodded knowingly when he could put two and two together after Sungmin’s explanation. “Sooo… That’s why you want Hanna to be there?” he asked, referring to Cho Hanna, Cho Kyuhyun’s mother.

 

“Yes.” Sungmin smiled confidently. “I noticed that it’s been quite a long time that Kyu-Hyung never comes back to Dukryang. And based on the School’s data, Mrs. Cho had never shown up in any of Royal Sapphire’s event. So… I guess this Charity Ball can be the right moment.”

 

Heechul pulled his lips to smile before asked in suspicion. “Are you sure?” he wiggled his eyebrows. “No other reason aside from that?” the teased.

 

Sungmin was biting his lower lips with a shy look on his eyes.

“Well… I also want to meet her in person and know her better.” The blonde ducked his head to avoid Heechul’s eyes.

“She seemed like a great person, and Kyu-Hyung love her so much… So… I want her to like me too.” He fidgeted a little.

 

This blonde guy was trying to make impression for Hanna, the one and only person Cho Kyuhyun set his life for? He even wanted Hanna to like him and accept him, as her son’s lover?

The way Sungmin became nervous in a sudden when he revealed his reason made the quite moved by it.

 

“That’s why I need your help to accompany me giving this invitation to her.” Sungmin took a fancy envelope and a pastel medium box wrapped with pink ribbon from a man with a neat suit who without the realized, was following them since the beginning they met.

“And… It’s not that I’m downgrading her or something. This is has nothing to do with insult…” Sungmin was a little bit hesitant. “Since there’s a dress code for the event, in case she doesn’t have any dress that well-matched… I also want to give her a dress for the Charity Ball. Do you think she’s okay with it?”

 

Heechul smiled before replied. “Absolutely. Thankfully, unlike her son, Hanna is fun and cool person.  She also loves presents, so she’ll be happy to receive it.”

 

“Thank god.” The blonde released a small sigh along with his words. “I’ll guarantee that the dress is very beautiful.” He smiled happily.

 

Texting, even calling me when I was in Milan.

Picked me up at the airport from SM Town in Boseong City.

Inviting Hanna to a prestigious event, even want to give the invitation by himself.

Bought a dress for Hanna.

Wanting Hanna to like and accept him.

All of those efforts only for one reason… Cho Kyuhyun.

Ah~ damn you Cho! What have you done to deserve this?

Heechul was smiling while shook his head a little at the thought that invaded his head. For the second-best ’s pragmatic way of thinking, the fact was unbelievable.

 

“So… What time are we going to meet her?” Sungmin’s voice suddenly broke the thought in Heechul’s mind.

 

“That’s the thing. I called Hanna when I transited between flights. She said her show will be finished at 23.30.” Heechul explained. “We still have six hours.”

 

Sungmin’s face suddenly changed in anxiety. “Oh no… I can’t wait until she finished. I don’t want Kyu-Hyung to know about this. That’s why I need to be in SM Town at 21.00.” The blonde’s troubled face was clearly showing his worry. “Otherwise he’ll be looking for me and get suspicious.”

 

The was pulling a deep thoughtful face. After few seconds passed, he finally stated his consideration about the problem.

“Tell you what cutie… Let me bring all those things to her, and I’ll make sure that she’ll be there at your event.” He winked before added. “You can still meet and talk to her at the Ball right?”

 

The blonde’s worried face was suddenly changed into excitement. “Really? Are you sure?!” his eyes were shining so bright while his mouth was agape in enthusiasm.

 

Giving so much effort to hold his laugh by the other’s behavior, Heechul closed his lips tightly and nodded.

 

“Thank you!” Filled with bursting happy emotion, Sungmin couldn’t control himself to hug the .

 

Being hugged suddenly, Heechul jerked backwards before replied it back with a same gesture.

“However…” a sudden fun thought suddenly came into his head. “There is no such thing as free lunch…”

 

Sungmin pulled back a little from the embrace and looked up into Heechul’s eyes. “Sure, I’ll do anything Heechul-ssi.” He said cluelessly.

 

Ouw… I’ll do anything are such dangerous words Cutie…

Heechul said mentally. “Let’s take a lot of selcas…” he pulled his side lips, smirking wider before said. “Kim Heechul’s style.”

 

*****

 

“ELF dance?!?! What the is that?” Cho Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and crumpled his forehead, showing a very clear disgusted reaction to a smaller boy in front of him.

 

The said boy who had a brown hair, sharpened his eyes to the middle, sending a dirty look as a reply before voiced out “You don’t know it?”

 

“A dance with an axe while shouting hey-ho???” Kyuhyun started to laugh, mocking the ridiculous name with his heavy-tone voice.

 

“That’s dwarfs, not ELF!” Ryeowook rolled his eyes in unbelievable expression.

“And nooo! It’s not referring to any kind of creatures!” He protested before continued. “It’s an acronym of Elegance-Lenient-Folks Dance.”

 

“Sounds creepy.” The rebel judged.

 

The petite Secretary was palming his forehead with much amusement. “I can’t believe you already been here for five years and never heard anything about our School’s vanity Dance??” He released a heavy sigh before continued. “Sungmin… Why oh why, it has to be this person who became your boyfriend??”

 

“Hey!!” Kyuhyun perked immediately before replied. “That’s why I asked you for private lessons about this ball dance called LEF!!”

 

“ELF! It’s E-L-F!” Ryeowook glared.

 

“Tsk! Yea, yea, whatever!” With much irritation, Kyuhyun shoved his head away. “Just let’s get to the point and teach me.” He folded his arms on his chest, standing in alert.

 

“Wait.” Ryeowook raised his right hand, stopping the rebel who walked closer to him. He inhaled a very long breath until his chest was rising upwards, held it for few seconds before released the air in one heavy sigh. “Okay…”

 

Kyuhyun released a snarl chuckle in response and let the brown haired boy continued.

 

“Did you bring the CD?” Ryeowook asked with his hand’s gesture.

 

Kyuhyun took out something from behind his black leather jacket and lent the requested item to Ryeowook.

The smaller nodded in approval for the corrected CD he received. He opened the case while stepped away towards a corner of the room, where a CD player situated.

 

After putting the CD inside and the player, the Secretary turned his body around to face Kyuhyun and walked closer to him before explained something. “ELF dance is Royal Sapphire’s ball dance that usually performed in any School’s formal parties or events. It’s pretty similar like waltz, a couple dance with long, flowing movements, continuous turns, and rise & fall. However, comparing to waltz, our ELF Dance is more elegant with its flowing open movements, more lenient in underarm turns, and faster solo spins like folks dance.”

 

Trying to translate what language the shorter boy was speaking, Cho Kyuhyun folded his arms again.

 

Like reading the rebel’s response, Ryeowook said. “I know you won’t get it unless we practiced it.”

 

Kyuhyun responded by opening his leather jacket and threw it aside.

 

“Before we started…” the brown haired boy spoke again.

“I was actually surprised and thought your brain got damaged when you asked me to teach you a ball dance.” Ryeowook revealed before asked. “What’s this all about?”

 

Kyuhyun shoved his head away to his right, avoiding the other’s eyes. “You’re not the only one.”

The rebel fisted his hair and brushed it a little backwards, showing his stress, before replied.

“! Until now, I’m still thinking that I’m crazy enough to promise Min coming to Charity Ball” He released his chuckle before continued. “I even want to surprise him by asking him for a dance there.”

 

The smaller boy was bulging his eyes a little. “Oh, he definitely will be surprise.”

Ryeowook was laughing a little when his brain started to imagine a shocked expression that his President would have. “Well, we still have six days to practice then.” He suddenly felt excited with the Charity Ball event, especially when the controversial couple would be doing an ELF dance.

“Really looking forward for the Charity Ball.”

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Ahhh, I'm getting too much fun with this chapter to the point of making the invitation and all. I pity my boss to have such a lazy employee! *grins*
And, I'm really really touched  with the messages I got from EvilBunnyMin and nAJOnHyun (I wonder what's getting into your head to have such a sweet thought about Magnet???). Hahahaha, anyway, my cheeks got abused with kisses and pinches, am I lucky or what??
I realized I made the fic's mood upside down. Well, hope you guys enjoy regardless! :)
 
ps. In case you curious, this is the dress our President Min chosen for Cho Hanna, from Salvatore Ferragamo ;)
 
 
Anyone going to the Charity Ball? ;D