Atomic Currents

Magnet

Two different models exist for magnets: magnetic poles and atomic currents.

 

 

“So? What makes you want to TALK to me, Mr. President?” was all that Sungmin heard after few seconds he arrived at their meeting spot, also known by other students as Cho Kyuhyun’s site. The place was located under a big oak tree at small hill pathways, the green fields behind cafetaria building. Sungmin heard many students and teachers saw Kyuhyun lying there very often. It was a well-known, also the first fact, that Sungmin had about him.

 

Cho Kyuhyun was sitting behind the oak tree when Sungmin approached the meeting spot. At first, Sungmin couldn't see his presence. He was getting dissapointed with the thought of Cho Kyuhyun’s absence. But not until he saw smokes emerging from behind the oak tree, which Sungmin assumed coming out from Cho Kyuhyun’s cigarette. He walked around the oak tree and found 'the guy' sat with his back supported by the big rod. His left leg was folding up and supported his left elbow, while the other leg was lying loosely on the grass. Their School’s coat uniform was scattered on his right. Like the meeting earlier today, a cigarette clamped between his lips, eyes shutting close.

 

When Sungmin walked closely to Kyuhyun, the latter opened his eyes and monitored Sungmin’s movement intently. The President shortened the distance between them and slumped down to sit, crossing his legs, in front of Kyuhyun.

Both of them locked each other's gaze. Sungmin was smiling with his shining eyes, while Kyuhyun managed to form a little smirk and dark stare towards his President.

 

It was understatement to say that the view under the oak tree was unusual, because it was more than precious to have both of the most famous student in Royal Sapphire High School sat together on the ground, face to face. Time paused for a while as both of them freezed in their position, no movement, no sounds, no words, only exploring each other through their gazing eyes.

 

In front of him, sat a blonde man with his famous eyes and lips. Cho Kyuhyun used the silent moment to study about the President’s features. He admitted, the blonde guy was definitely attractive. His hair seemed very soft, and its color matched perfectly with his skin. Soft breeze of the wind made his hair flew sideway. His eyes looked deep and sharp like a fox. And his lips...! It's proven tempting, could be useful and pretty much lethal to seduce someone. In conclusion, Kyuhyun could say that, if Lee family ever got broke, Lee Sungmin could mantain a wealthy lifestyle by becoming a e. With little effort to expose his ual appeal, Lee Sungmin could make any men or women craving for him.

 

Sungmin had opinion that Cho Kyuhyun was indeed a very difficult person to deal with. Usually, Sungmin wouldn't get this tense and nervous around other people. He might look very calm and composed in front of Cho Kyuhyun now, but he definitely panicked inside. Cho Kyuhyun’s aura was horribly strong and made Lee Sungmin lost in thought about what should he do next, which was scripted in his mind before.

 

Their confronting position allowed Sungmin to note several facts about Cho Kyuhyun, especially his physical forms. Thick eyebrows, sharp jawline, smirking lips, short trap black hair with, Sungmin guessed, hair gel to make it firm, pointy nose, long neck-line, skinny body, and dark eyes, which drew Sungmin’s attention the most since the first time. There was something about Cho Kyuhyun’s dark eyes that Sungmin couldn’t ignore, always distracting Sungmin’s attention. He had dark smokey eyes, definitely natural given, that radiated filthy, mysterious and demonic sense. Sungmin admitted, he got scared with those eyes, but he also couldn’t deny that he liked to stare at it. His cigarette always stucked loosely between his lips, on the right corner of his lips.

 

The way Cho Kyuhyun dressed was making a statement that he was rebellious. Dark blue long sleeves school’s uniform pulled to his elbow, tie was hanging loosely around his open button collar. He obviously didn’t like the school’s coat and vest, which Sungmin found tangled on the grass. Sungmin also recognized few scars and bruises on his face and body. Trail of scars could be spotted on his left forehead, right cheek, neck lines, knuckles and collar bones that was obviously seen through his open collar. Bruises were also detectable on both of his lower arms and left neck line.

 

Staring hardly at each other like this was not the first time for both of them, it was actually the forth in total. Even though Kyuhyun and Sungmin had exchanged four long and few short glances before, today was actually (and finally) the first time they talked to each other, even though they were arguing, rather than talking.

 

First time they had the long-stare at each other was on the first day of new semester, they immediately realized each other’s presents and contradictory. Second time happened during biology class in laboratorium, after Sungmin caught Kyuhyun staring into the green fields outside their lab. Third time when Sungmin defended Kyuhyun from their classic literature’s teacher in class, which of course Kyuhyun thought his action was unnecessary, and only seeking for attention.

 

*thumped*

The feeling occurred once again and Kyuhyun realized that this time was stronger than before. The usual effects was following after, he could feel his blood rushing into his brain, making all of his body stiffened. His condition made his hair standing up even though his short-trap hair already stood from the gels.

!

He silently cursed inside and got angry with the sudden heat.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun...” Sungmin was the one who finally broke the silence between them. The president smiled wider before he continued. “First of all, thank you for fulfilling my request.”

 

Kyuhyun took his cigarrate out from his lips with his left hand and propped his left elbow back on his standing knee. He gritted.

 

Sensing irritation emerged from the other male, Sungmin spoke again. “I’ll straight to the point... I want to make a proposition...cooperation, truce, whatever you name it...with you.”

 

Kyuhyun raised his left eyebrow and gave Sungmin a doubious look.

 

Had silent reply from Kyuhyun, Sungmin sighed and calmed himself before he started to talk again “The point is... I want to help you graduate this year with remarkable degree.”

 

Now all of Kyuhyun’s eyebrows raised and his eyes got wider. “Wait, what?” he chuckled.

“Are you drunk my dear President? Cooperation?! You, who happened to be smart, handsome, ‘ing’ rich, tamed well, and me, who doesn’t like rules, got sick with these school, and disgusted with someone like you.” He sipped his cigarrate and blew out the smoke to Sungmin.

“Look at you... You wear a very neat uniform, complete with vest and coat. And look at me... Even our styles are far from similar.” He let out another chuckle, this one was definitely the mocking chuckle.

 

Sungmin’s smile dissapeared. “First of all, it has nothing to do with our attire, in general. Second, it’s about you, Cho Kyuhyun, and not me... I want us to graduate together.” The President said with eyes twitching for few times.

 

Cho Kyuhyun his cigarrate once more before he leaned a little towards the blonde President and exhaled his smoke while saying. “Bull. .”

 

Sungmin turned his head to his left, avoiding the smoke and the other's dark eyes. He started to get nervous, because Cho Kyuhyun got suspicious. Maybe, the latter could read him.

 

“No, it’s not about me... It’s about you... right, my President?” Kyuhyun’s thumb and forefinger reached and nipped Sungmin’s chin. He forcefully turned Sungmin’s face until their face were confronting each other. He leaned closer afterwards, making their faces separated in an inch, and smirked.

 

Sungmin was giving all of his strength to calm and make unaffected face. The blonde smiled, he was showing the same confidence that he received from Kyuhyun. “50 percent true, so I won’t deny.” He shrugged casually.

 

“We never talked before today, and barely know each other... What’s your agenda Lee Sungmin?” Cho Kyuhyun whispered.

 

Sungmin could smell strong tobacco from the other’s breath who was only milimeters away from his face. Not only that, he also smelled other things. Kyuhyun's cigarrates, sweat and perfumes were mingled into one, making a specific scent, Cho Kyuhyun’s odor. The blonde kept his smile and decided that he wouldn't get anywhere if he kept his reason unknown to the dangerous person in front of him.

 

“Okay, I’ll come clean to you... Cho Kyuhyun, your ‘academic career’ has made the school’s reputation dropped since last year. To solve the situation, I have been requested by the Assembly to help you in fixing your grades.” He sighed.

“As the President of Student Council, I have the responsibility to serve and help the students here. So, here I am, in front of you.” Sungmin closed the sentence with his infamous smile.

 

Kyuhyun leaned back and furrowed. “Why they asked you?! Not the teachers? Are they looked down on me?” he felt underrated.

 

“Oh no, on the contrary, all of them given up when they heard your name. You should proud of yourself.” Sungmin teased.

 

“So cocky, huh...” Kyuhyun released a small chuckle.

“Is that all? Are you sure you don’t have any hidden agenda, President?” He brushed Sungmin’s lower lip with his thumb.

 

Sungmin gasped inside when Kyuhyun’s thumb touched his lips, his heart was suddenly thumping. He thrilled, feeling his palm wet due to his nervous sweat. He repeated the word ‘calm down’ several times in his head to maintain his composure. “S-sure. Wh-why do you think I have another?”

 

Drown with the blonde’s attractive lips, Kyuhyun didn’t realize the other’s shaken words. He came to his senses when Sungmin moved his face a little to release his chin, which Kyuhyun allowed it right away.

“And tell me why do you think I will agree with your ‘so-called cooperation’?” Kyuhyun did not see the logical reason for him to accept Sungmin’s offer. There were many reasons not to approve. First, he hated it when the Blonde was near him. His body always reacted differently and it irritated him much, very much. Second, Kyuhyun actually did not give a damn with his grades, he gave up school few years ago, yet he couldn’t abonden it because of his Mother, the only family he had, the one who asked him to finish School.

 

Always well-planned, Sungmin anticipated Kyuhyun's question. “Because this is your only chance, Cho Kyuhyun. You will be drop-out if you fail few subjects again this time. And I heard, someone would be very dissapointed if you didn’t finish your highschool.”

 

Cho Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, making his cigarrate to move along with the teeth's movement. He didn’t expect the President was going to research about him. Was it worth the effort? Whatever it was, in the end, Kyuhyun assured, something fishy was going on behind Sungmin’s proposal.

 

Cho Kyuhyun defined himself as control. He was the control, and he hated to be controlled. When he was under control, his pride was stolen away. So, when a man was offering cooperation that might harass his self-authority, he definitely exiled the offer right away. However, it’s kind of different when Sungmin involved. The situation was unusual now, and Kyuhyun's intuition told him to accept the other’s proposal.

 

Kyuhyun leaned his back onto the log again while his mind wondering about something. He thought that maybe, it was not really ‘dreadful’ to try the cooperation. If he agreed, he would get his certificate and presented it to his Mother. And if thing’s got bored and irritated, he, of course, could leave Sungmin and his stupid cooperation, right? The only bad effects occuring from the cooperation was that he must sincerely liberated his ego a little and listened to another person, particularly Lee Sungmin. After calculating and comparing the consequences, he took the option to believe that he would get more benefit rather than loss from the cooperation.

“Okay.” Kyuhyun finally said it.

 

Sungmin raised his eye brows a little before he tucked his lips to smile.

 

“However...” Kyuhyun added, cutting Sungmin who was about to say something.

“I have condition.” If Kyuhyun agreed with Sungmin’s proposal, of course he would choose the hardway for the blonde. Life was hard afterall, and Sungmin should know that.

“Be my lover.” He offered.

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened and his lips was flattening slowly. “Wh-what?!” he almost choked.

 

“You heard me.” With cigarrate still stuck between his lips, he leaned closer again to Sungmin.

 

“Wh-what do you mean?” Sungmin still comprehended the other’s words while questioning whether Cho Kyuhyun had gone insane or not.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and took his cigarrate out from his lips.

“You know what lover means rite?” He used his other hand to hold Sungmin’s chin. He made the other to look at him in the eyes. “Or what they do.”

 

Sungmin could feel his heart thumping faster. He clenched his right fist, uprooting few grass on the ground. Cho Kyuhyun was too close to him he almost forgot how to breath. It was too suffocating and provocating. “I-I know what it means...”

 

Feeling the other tensed up, Cho Kyuhyun triumphed inside. He felt satisfied to see the other man looked troubled. “So? Is that a yes?”

 

Sungmin felt at a loss. Cho Kyuhyun was successfully messing up with him. His sobriety that he maintained, was eroding, leaving him with nervousness. He couldn’t think clearly. His strategies and words forming in his head were suddenly dissapear.

 

“Are you afraid of me, Mr. President?” Kyuhyun’s words and breath suddenly resuscitated Sungmin.

 

While Kyuhyun reattached his cigarette into his lips, the blonde closed his eyes momentarily to encourage himself  with his decision.

He shook slightly, giving out his answer before he added.

“I would love too.” He smiled. “Also, it will be easier for me to check up on you right?” Sungmin tried to point his logical reason to accept Kyuhyun’s offer.

 

Table had turned, this time Kyuhyun was the one who was uneasy with Sungmin’s calm response. He almost convinced that Sungmin would get irritated and void his ‘so-called cooperation’. In the end, he miscalculated, and for the umpteenth time, Lee Sungmin succesfully surprised Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin wouldn't give up easily, if Cho Kyuhyun had picked the hard way to cooperate, he would take his challenge accordingly. With smile still decorating on his face, Sungmin rose up from the grass and took the other’s cigarette away smoothly from his mouth.

“As your lover... I would say, this is bad for your health.” He pointed the cigarette on his hand and smiled.

Afterwards, Lee Sungmin turned around in a swift motion, and took steps away from Kyuhyun, heading towards the School's main bulding.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:
Thank you for subscribing this story! I feel like seeing Kyumin kissing in front of me.
Just want to say hope you enjoy! :D