Magnetism 8: Greedy + Young + Love + Fool part 1

Magnet

Magnetism is a class of physical phenomena that includes forces exerted by magnets on other magnets.

 

 

If someone said victory means passing the test, then, Cho Kyuhyun would come to that person and smacked him hard on the face.

Why?

The universe didn’t work like that. It wasn’t over if you passed the test, because the real test happened after you win. The rebel knew it. Hell, he experienced it.

 

Kyuhyun was at triumph when he finally had with Sungmin. After the prolonged ual desires and wet dreams, while treasuring Sungmin’s feeling, the rebel finally had his release. It’s literally a (wet) dream come true for him. However, the emotion was too great to the point of, he didn’t want to be separated with the blonde, whenever, wherever.

 

After Leeteuk left, Kyuhyun went back to bed. He cuddled the ‘knocked out’ President who skipped his meeting that morning.

The blonde was half awake when Kyuhyun slipped his hand to embrace him by the arms. Both of them dozed off to sleep when they finally had their comfortable laying position on the bed.

 

It was almost two in the afternoon when Kyuhyun woke up and found Sungmin snuggling out from his hold. Living the ‘possessive’ word in life, of course he wouldn’t allow it. He pulled the younger back, tightening him onto his chest, and ignored few protesting words from the latter. The older was lucky that the blonde still had few cramps on his back, making him unable to move freely, or to punch Kyuhyun hardly. Sungmin was powerless and surrendered.

It wasn’t only that, Kyuhyun literally didn’t allow Sungmin far from his reach for the rest of the day. In examples, when they ate on the carpeted floor in the living room...

 

“You want fruit parfait?” Kyuhyun was asking the other who was arranging their delivery-food on the living room table.

The President was taken a back in surprise for few seconds before raised one of his eyebrows. “You don’t make fruit parfait.” His tone sounded judgmental.

Kyuhyun chuckled in response, feeling funny yet goiter a little. “Not me. It’s your Hyung.” He opened the fridge and took out the said dessert.

“Leeteuk Hyung?! He was here?!” With bulging eyes and crumpling forehead, Sungmin was shock.

The rebel was walking towards the younger when he answered. “Yeah… The end of story.” He placed the bowl somewhere on the table and took a sit behind Sungmin on the floor, trapping the other with his legs.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?” Feeling curious, Sungmin continued the topic, not minding with Kyuhyun's words to end it.

“I don’t want to talk about him, so don’t ask anymore question.” Kyuhyun closed the gap between their bodies when he took his chopsticks. “Let’s eat, I’m starving.”

Soft sigh was heard from the President as a reply. His disappointment soon disappeared when colorful food came into his line of vision. Tempted with the sweet treat, Sungmin took the bowl and stared at the parfait with shining eyes. “Ah~ this looks very good…” He commented before spooned it into his mouth.

“Hmm~ Leeteuk Hyung put extra cinnamon.” The blonde mumbled lovingly while chewing the fruit in delight.

Kyuhyun shooked a little in disbelief by the younger’s ‘five-year-old’ act before commented. “I told you not to talk about him.” He pulled the younger’s waist, making their bodies glued to each other.

Sungmin was opening his lips to protest when the older spoke again, close to his ear. “No, Min. Not talking about another guy when you’re with me.” He warned, before kissed the blonde’s nape open-mouthedly.

 

Or when Kyuhyun helped the blonde washing dishes...

Sungmin was standing at the sink, washing dishes when he felt hands snaking around his waist, hugging him from behind.

Kyuhyun’s deep voice was heard afterwards. “Let me do it. Your back is still hurt, rite?”

The blonde made a small laugh when the older overtook the plate in his hands, without waiting for his reply.

“I’ll be on the couch then.” Sungmin said as he gave in. However, when he was trying to release himself from the embrace, the older’s hands were not moving. It’s still trapping him in between.

“Hyung…”

Soft hummed was what the blonde received as a reply.

“Your hands… I can't go anywhere.”

“Then don’t.” The rebel replied, non-chalantly.

“What…”

“Stay. Leaned back on my chest if you feel tired.” Kyuhyun added, hands still busy soaping plates and glasses.

Realized with the situation he was in, Sungmin only released a small chuckle before said. “You’re unbelievable…”

 

Since that Sunday, after his with Sungmin and the talk with Leeteuk, Cho Kyuhyun always tried to make, at least, a little of his and Sungmin’s skins brushing onto each other.

As if there was something in his lover that dragged Kyuhyun wanting to be near him all the time.

 

Anytime possible, the rebel would watch Sungmin’s hundred cute expressions, would enjoy his bright smiles, would make him giggles with silly whispers, would initiate skinships like hugging and kissing, or… would do much more than that. Just like before, Kyuhyun was having trouble in controlling his ‘unrestrained ual craving’ for Sungmin.

However, it was different this time. The lust was more powerful than before. Because the rebel knew the overwhelming sensation during his with Sungmin, he wanted to feel it all over again. He became greedy for his lover.

Well, human are born with greed, and Cho Kyuhyun is only a human.

 

*****

 

“Sungmin-ssi good morning!!”

 

A cheerful female voice greeted Sungmin when he was sitting at the School’s lobby near the fountain area. He glanced up from his book to see a girl with black pixie haircut from senior year. “Good morning Seul Mi Noona.” The blonde was smiling as the girl's approaching closer to him.

“Can I help you?” he added.

 

“Uhm, Sungmin-ssi… I just want to say…” Seul Mi hesitated to continue. She was fidgeting in her standing position. 

“Thank you for your hard work in making the Charity Ball last Saturday.” She bowed, showing her gratitude.

 

“A-ah, no, no. Please don’t bow.” The President quickly got up from his seat and held his senior’s arms.

With a gentle pull, he was lifting the girl’s upper body to stand straight, before he said again. “You don’t need to do this. It’s my job as the Stundent Council’s President to make a great Charity Ball for us.” A smile formed on his face.

 

Seul Mi shook her head a little as she answered. “You deserved it Sungmin-ssi. I was really happy to see my Mom, and the after party was a blast for me.” She looked towards the other and smiled.

“I really had fun. It’s truly a great getaway before exams.” Seul Mi held Sungmin’s arms back. “Thank you President.”

 

The blonde pulled his lips wider, making a bright smile in response. “It’s a pleasure Noona.”

 

“Yeah, and you may go now Seul Mi.”

 

A heavy voice interrupted their conversation, making the girl glanced right away to her right, towards the source. 

Based on her changing expression, the girl was quite surprised when she discovered the intruder.

 

“Kyu-Hyung…” Sungmin commented, without even looking towards the newly guest. Well, it's not necessary since that ‘typically heavy voice’ was only belonged to one man.

 

“No need to hold the President’s arms rite, Seul Mi?” Kyuhyun narrowed his dark eyes to the girl and lifted up his chin. Each word was stated in a deep warning tone, along with intimidating expression on his face.

 

Responding shortly, Seul Mi turned her head back to Sungmin and retreated her arms away from their hold.

 

“I’m the one who’s holding her arms in the first place Hyung.” With a resignation sigh, the blonde finally looked up to his boyfriend.

 

“No, Min. You held her because you wanted to lift her up to stand straight, while she was taking the advantage by holding back your arms.” The rebel folded his arms. “I saw it.” He said confidently.

 

The President crumpled his forehead in response, feeling unbelievable with his boyfriend’s argument. He loked at the girl in front of him once again and bowed a little before said. “Have a good day Noona.”

 

Sungmin turned around and gathered his belongings into his bag with a swift motion. His movement was quick but was not careless. Few seconds passed, the blonde President already walked towards his Hyung and dragged him to walk by the hand.

 

“Bye Seul Mi.” Keeping his strict face and cold tone, Kyuhyun mocked the girl when he passed her. He suddenly felt pain when the blonde was tightening his grip.

 

Like any other morning, the couple was becoming a center of attention as they walking towards the School’s hallway, hand in hand. Many pairs of eyes directed towards them. The judging and admiring looks were blending together. Several whispering voices were talking about them. The bad-mouthing and praising were mixed. Few boys and girls greeted Sungmin with a smile when the couple passed them. In which the President replied with a same greeting words and a wider smile.

 

The blonde was slowing down, alligning his pace and walking by Kyuhyun’s side when he started to speak. “What were you doing Hyung? Was it really necessary to do that to Seul Mi Noona?” With protesting tone, Sungmin glanced up to the other who was walking on his left.

 

Kyuhyun stopped promptly, also halting the blonde beside him. He turned his head to look at the other before answered. “Yes.”

The rebel released himself from their intertwining hands, and looped it around Sungmin’s shoulder from behind. “So does this one.” He bent his face towards the younger and brushed their lips together.

 

Not only Sungmin who seemed surprised, based on his bulging eyes, but also people around them. Few gasps and whispers were spreading around like a wildfire in mere seconds when the couple was showing public display of affection. Always weakened with Kyuhyun’s talented lips and tongue, those spreading noises accompanied Sungmin in closing his eyes and circling his arms around the rebel’s neck. He was drawning himself into a deeper kiss with his lover.

 

*****

 

“Sungmin…”

 

Soft hums came as an answer from the said boy who was sipping hot cinnamon milk tea.

 

“You look…glowing since yesterday…” Ryeowook paused for seconds before continued further. “Did you get laid?”

 

*burst!!*

 

The Secretary was raising his eyebrows when Sungmin bursted out the milk tea as a form of reply to his question. “I’ll take it as a yes.” 

 

“Wo-Wookie!!!” The blonde took a napkin from his working table and wiped his lips afterwards.

“What was that?!?!” Using the same napkin, he started to clean off his table from the spilled drinks.

 

“Oh, I know you did…” The Secretary gathered his eyes to the middle, making a confident verdiction about the other. “That’s why you didn’t show up at the after party…” He shrugged. “You had …”

 

“St-stop it!” The blonde was stuttered. His face was suddenly become hot.

 

Ryeowook leaned forward to the table, closing their distance. “You also skipped the meeting on Sunday, so… I bet you did it more than once.”

 

In a matter of seconds, Sungmin’s hands were covering his ears automatically. His face turned into a shady red in an instant, and he went completely speechless.

 

*slam!*

“t!!” Without warning, the brown haired boy pounded the table and shouted. “You DID?!”

 

Still flustered, Sungmin finally managed to look at his bestfriend.

 

“I was joking before, but…” Ryeowook’s mouth was agaped for few seconds before he continued. “It turned out to be true…” he said breathily.

 

The blonde blinked for few times, showing his confusion.

 

“With whom?!?!” Enthusiasm was clearly showing on the Secretary’s face. “Don’t tell me you had with other student at the same night you had fight with your boyfriend?!”

 

The silent blonde boy was glaring in a sudden by his best friend’s accusation.

 

When Sungmin didn’t answer, the younger continued. “Though it’s quite hot to i-”

 

“Kim Ryeowook!!!” Sungmin finally perked, cutting the other’s random imagination which going out of control. “Could you just shut up and let me talk?!?!”

 

Ryeowook shrugged casually while leaning his body backwards, making a better comfortable position on his seat. He was ready for Sungmin's story.

 

The President was taking a deep breath before said again. “I had… Exactly what you assumed…”

 

When Ryeowook leaned forward to the table in excitement, Sungmin continued again, halting the smaller to say something. “Except… I had it with Kyuhyun Hyung.”

 

Few seconds passed in silence before a soft laugh was coming from Ryeowook. “Well, since you look happy-bright-and-all, I will overlook the fact that you didn’t tell me earlier.”

 

The blonde President was biting his bottom lip as he felt guilty in treating his bestfriend unfairly. First, he didn’t attend the Charity Ball’s after party, and left all the responsibility to Ryeowook. He even skipped the morning meeting on Sunday, making Ryeowook in charge once again. And then, without explaining beforehand, Sungmin revealed the story to Ryeowook after he got cornered by the later.

 

“Sungmin, you deserved it… I’m just happy seeing you like this.” The smaller boy pulled his lips to smile. “You looked so empty and hollow during the half-end of Charity Ball. It was the first time seeing you like that, and I hope, it’s also the last time.”

 

The blonde nodded in response. He was showing his teeth with a smile when he said. “Thank you Wookie.”

 

“Come to think of it…” The younger started again. “So you had make-up as your first time , huh?” He nodded suggestively. “Not bad.”

 

Sungmin was chuckling when he turned his head to the right, avoiding the other’s dirty look. “Don’t you dare to go any further of that topic…”

 

Puckering his lips, the Secretary answered. “You’re not fun Sungmin.”

 

“I’ll tell you later after hearing your report about the after party and morning meeting on Sunday. How was it?” The President changed the topic right away.

 

“The meeting went well, as you can read in the minutes of meeting. Since the Committee members still looked very tired, we only discussed about status report of the charity's amount.”

 

“And, the after party? Did someone get too drunk and make commotion?”

 

The younger paused for a moment. He released a soft sigh before answered. “No, it was under control…”

 

The blonde was focusing his look on the other when he said. “But…”

 

Looking quite uncomfortable, Ryeowook shifted his seating position as he explained. “Well, the DJ was cool, the music was great, drinks were okay, some students were playing games in groups, several got hooked up…”

 

Having instinct that something had happened, Sungmin replied. “Aa-and…” small smile started to surface on the blonde’s face. “Did you also hook up with a girl?”

 

The brown haired boy opened his lips to say something for few seconds, before closed it again.

 

“Wookie…” Full of curiosity, the blonde leaned forward to take a better look of his bestfriend.

 

“We’re playing spin the bottle…” The younger started in much softer voice.

 

A pair of eyebrows raised on Sungmin’s face. Trying not to look ‘too curious’ in front of his bestfriend, he acted casually by taking his cup from the table. The blonde was waiting the other to continue while sipping his milk tea.

 

Another sigh released from the smaller boy. It's much heavier than before. “When it was my turn…” He looked away, avoiding Sungmin’s eyes before stated. “I kissed Jongwoon, with a tongue…”

 

*burst!!!*

For the second time, Sungmin brusted out his milk tea as he got shock with the news.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

However this time, he was coughing afterwards.

 

“A-are you okay Sungmin…” Ryeowook was standing up from his seat to get another napkin when the blonde halted his movement.

 

“I-I’m okay…” Sungmin coughed few more before he managed to control his respiratory back to normal. When the blonde glanced up, he saw a sheepish smile on Ryeowook’s face, showing either a pity or a guilty.

 

*knock knock knock knock*

 

Few knocks on the door made the two seating boys to stop the conversation right away and turn their attention to the door. It was opened before Sungmin allowed the guest to come in.

 

“Kyu-hyung…” Sungmin uplifted his eyebrows when he recognized the guest.

 

Cho Kyuhyun walked directly to his lover’s desk, not minding to close the door behind him after he entered the room. “Lunch time Miin-ah…” He curled his lips to smirk. “You’re mine now.”

 

The rebel stopped beside the blonde and placed his right hand on the backrest of the chair. Using two fingers from his left hand, he nipped Sungmin’s chin and lifted it up forcefully. Kyuhyun stooped to level their faces in a same height before caressed his lips on the other's.

 

The President was turning his head a little to adjust their lips movement, while locking his hands behind the nape of his Hyung. Their kiss started with open-smooches between the stack of their lips. The tips of their tongues were touching lightly. Sungmin opened his mouth willingly when Kyuhyun pushed his tongue inside, marking the next base of their kiss.

 

The rebel pushed his face forward together with his tongue that eagerly exploring the blonde’s cave. He balanced his bending position by gripping the chair’s backrest firmly.

Kyuhyun was in delight when Sungmin his bottom lip.

 

“Err… Guys…” With dilated eyes, quite disgusted face, and shaken tone, Ryeowook finally commented. “Both of you are not having each other for lunch…right??”

 

*****

 

From: Kyu-Hyung

Is your eyes turned brighter after Mr. Jung entered the class?

 

From: Kyu-Hyung

! Did he just smile at you?!?!

 

 

Sungmin was turning his head around the classroom, looking for the person who sent him two messages seconds ago. When he didn’t find his target, the blonde started to type his reply.

 

 

To: Kyu-Hyung

Hyung, math class is starting, so I will put my phone away. As for your problem, of course Mr. Yunho smiled at me, we knew each other quite well. He tutored me several times. And no Hyung, don’t get delusional! I stare at him just the same as I stare at other people.

 

To: Kyu-Hyung

Where are you now? Finished with the summary?

 

From: Kyu-Hyung

Are you kidding me?! ! Min, do you know that Mr. Jung likes to date his students?! No more tutoring with him!

 

To: Kyu-Hyung

Really?!?! Just discovered it from you :D

Well, Mr. Yunho is good looking, so, it’s not a surprise many students want to date him, esp. since he’s the best-looking teacher who still single.

 

From: Kyu-Hyung

You really think he’s handsome? I get it now, why you had those eyes for him.

 

To: Kyu-Hyung

I admit that he’s handsome, and I admire him, but I never have that kind of thought. Hyung, don’t tell me you’re jealous over this small thing.

 

 

Ten minutes passed since the last message Sungmin sent to his lover, and yet, he still hadn’t receive anything as a reply. It made him worried, and wondering in question, ‘Is Kyu-Hyung got mad?’ Well, Kyuhyun last message was rather sulky, but the blonde didn’t mean anything when he praised another guy in their exchanging texts.

 

Sungmin looked at his cell phone once again, and found no new-message’s notification. He decided to type another message to his Hyung.

 

 

To: Kyu-Hyung

Kyu-Hyung, are you mad? Where are you?

 

 

“Lee Sungmin-ssi!”

 

When the Math Teacher suddenly called, the blonde automatically put his cell phone under the table and glanced up towards the said man.

“Yes, Sir?” He managed to answer in a calm voice, avoiding any suspicion, and added a smile at the end of the honorifics word.

 

“Your classmate seems having a trouble to solve this equation. Can you solve it for them?” Jung Yunho was pointing his hand to the equation on the acrylic board.

 

Sungmin glanced a little to the board while he slipped his cell phone into his trouser’s pocket. “Absolutely, Sir.” A smile was shown on his face as he stood up and walked towards the front class.

 

After taking a marker, the President wrote his answer on the board right away.

Many pairs of eyes witnessed how smooth the marker is moving to solve the equation. It's fluently writing the formula as if Sungmin didn’t need to think about it beforehand.

He paused and stepped back a little to see his work for few seconds.

The blonde nodded in satisfaction and resumed his work afterwards.

 

“You’re using special formula.” Mr. Yunho commented, while watching the blonde student to finish his solution.

 

Sungmin nodded a little in response. After finding the values, he turned to the teacher and smiled. “It’s the fastest Sir. Do you want me to solve using the regular formula?” he asked, already stepped aside to an empty part of the board.

 

Mr. Yunho returned the smile. “Thank you Sungmin-ssi.” His voice was lower than regular. “I’ll give you fifteen minutes to the clinic, you don’t look very well.”

 

The blonde put the marker and bowed a little to his teacher. “Thank you Sir.” He said before taking his leave outside the class.

 

As soon as he closed the classroom door behind him, Lee Sungmin took out his cell phone from his trouser. Still, no new message’s notification displayed on the screen. He looked around the empty hall before started walking towards the clinic.

Hyung, are you still mad at me?

The blonde questioned himself.

Sungmin could solve a difficult equation easily, but how come he find it hard to make a formula in answering that question? He didn't know the answer. The rebel didn’t reply anything, leaving him bland of options.

 

*buuuzzz*

 

The device in his hand was buzzing. Its screen shown someone was calling him.

Sungmin tapped the screen's phone to answer the call in a haste, before pressing it on his ear.

 

“See? Jung Yunho has a thing for you Min. He even allowed you to go outside the class after you answered correctly.”  The caller greeted with heavy tone, not letting Sungmin answered the phone properly.

 

“Hyung, where are you?” Sungmin continued to walk, while turning his head around to find any trace of Kyuhyun.

 

“Did something happen during the tutoring sessions with your handsome teacher?”

 

The voice sounded cold in Sungmin’s hearing.

“No! Leeteuk and Kangin Hyung were always with us throughout the tutoring sessions.” He got a little impatient with Kyuhyun’s presumption.

“Where are you?!” The blonde was still walking while looking around the hall. His speed was unconsciously fastened.

 

*bumped!!*

 

Sungmin was losing his balance when he suddenly hitted someone, causing the phone in his grip almost slipped out of hand. Unexpectedly, he was gripped by the wrist and he was pulled with a force, making him steadier on the ground.

 

Showing up without warning, Kyuhyun spoke. “In front of you.” He answered the blonde’s question in their phone's conversation.

 

Not wasting any second, Kyuhyun started to walk while tagging his boyfriend along.

 

After conforming to the situation, Sungmin finally spoke. “Hyung, are you mad?” He asked the question that bothering his mind. 

 

They were passing few people around the hall when Kyuhyun led their walk. “I’m trying to ignore the fact that you complimented another guy in front of me.”

 

Sungmin took a deep breath before he answered. “It’s not that way.”

 

“Min, I can tell that you admire him damn much. But what really pissed me off is that teacher. He’s dangerous, and he likes you.”

 

The President sighed softly in reply. He clearly didn’t want to prolong the argument now, therefore Sungmin started another topic. “Where are we going? I only have 15 minutes.”

 

“I’m tired figuring out Shakespeare's way of thinking in his poets. I wanna take a nap, and you’re going to accompany me.” The older gripped their linking hands tighter.

 

“What?! But I need to go back to class Hyung!” The blonde protested, while slowing his pace.

 

“No, you don’t.” The other replied, non-chalantly.

 

“I must! Mr. Yunho will be looking for me.”

 

“So? He will understand, especially if it's you.”

 

“But, it’s the last class before mid exams. He will hand out the materials.” The blonde was trying once again.

 

“Math is about logic Min, and you grasped the logic already. So you don't need that materials.”

 

With heavy sigh coming from his lips, the blonde only followed his Hyung's lead. Sungmin just walked in resignation.

 

*****

 

“Have you finished your summary Hyung?” Sungmin was playing with Kyuhyun’s short-trap hair when he asked the later, who laid on his lap.

 

The couple was spending their time in a place being famous as Cho Kyuhyun’s site. A place where they had their first talk–located under the big oak tree at the small hill green fields behind the cafetaria building.

The blonde was sitting casually with his back supported by the tree’s rod, both legs sprawled loosely on the grass. Whereas Kyuhyun put his head comfortably on the younger’s lap, making it as a pillow. His laying position allowed the older to stare at the blonde’s face from below.

 

The rebel was looking at the other’s face above him when he answered. “Almost.”

 

“I need to catch up with all materials.” Sungmin was scratching Kyuhyun’s scalp gently. “Tonight, I’m studying inside my room, and you can have the living room.”

 

Kyuhyun only made a scoffing chuckle in reply, absolutely making fun of Sungmin’s statement.

 

“Hyung, please, be serious. These past three days, we only spent one hour in studying.” Sungmin leaned back, slumping down his shoulders.

 

“And whose fault is that?” The rebel sneered in his small laughes, before pecked Sungmin's thigh softly.

 

“This! This kind of act from you is the main reason that stimulates us to spend our time making out rather than studying!” The blonde protested, lips puckered cutely. His hands already held the other’s face from going further with the smooches.

 

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun snapped indifferently. “I’m going to take a nap.” 

He was closing his eyes when he added. “Play some music Min.”

 

The President took his phone and started to look into his collection. “What do you want to hear?” 

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes to look at the other. “A song for you, that described us perfectly.”

 

Sungmin crumpled his forehead in response. He was laughing softly when he glanced down to his lap. “What song is that Hyung?” His giggle was heard afterwards.

 

“Listen to it carefully Miin-ah… ” Kyuhyun curled his lips to smirk before he continued.

“John Legend, P.D.A (We just don’t care).”

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

a/n: This chapter is dedicated to my gorgeous Indonesian friends! Yes! All of you, without exception, including few girls that messaged me directly to ask for update.
Also for other readers, I received all your comments and messages well, I’m sooo excited! Thank you very much! ^^
Let me give you some time to discover all the questions from the last chapter with this updates! Hihihi…
Let’s have some Teenage Life for a while shall we? Hope you enjoy~