The South Pole: Undecided Decision

Magnet

The magnetic lines of force originate from the North Pole of a magnet and end at its South Pole

 

 

Unfaithful.

He hated the word. For Sungmin, unfaithful was the biggest sin in relationship, the worst of all. The scar of cheating would be remained, forever. It could be forgiven, but the hurt wouldn’t be forgotten. Everything had changed. The trust was ruined, gone, simply not there anymore. The promise loosened its clarity into a mere fiction. The hope came as fearful expectation.

How could he trust Kyuhyun again if Kyuhyun meant it to be broken?

How could he giggle again by Kyuhyun’s whispers if Kyuhyun’s voice already moaned another name?

How could he enjoy the warm touch of Kyuhyun’s fingers again if those long fingers had satisfying other people?

How could he get lost in Kyuhyun’s kiss again if Kyuhyun’s lips had pleasured someone else?

How would he feel safe and warm again in Kyuhyun’s arms?

How would Sungmin see Kyuhyun the way he used to be, without a sudden thought of betrayal?

Cheating, made everything not in the same place as before.

 

You are my last. There will be no other partner after you.

Bull.

Starting from here, Kyuhyun was a liar.

 

So, when I was beside you, everyone would see that we are together. I want to make a statement and show those people who against me or us, that we didn’t give a damn thing about them

.

At this point, Kyuhyun was a sickening bastard.

 

Kyuhyun… didn’t sleep the night before. He almost burned his hand when he lit a lighter, his eyes were looking but he wasn’t thinking, he didn’t talk much, but when he said something, his words were always out of places.

Good, you deserve that. No. More than that.

Kyuhyun was just another heart-less person like his father.

 

Kyuhyun was restless. Sungmin, Kyuhyun is worried about you.

I have the right to mess you up, right?

Hurt and betrayal drove Sungmin into a grudge.

 

I was angry with myself too when I woke up!!!

Are you?

 

I actually need you. I need you Min. It’s necessary to have you because you’re already a part of me

How am I supposed to believe that?

 

Kyuhyun told me everything about you.

For what??

 

Kyuhyun is trying for you, Sungmin.

Is he…

 

The boy gasped, eyes snatching abruptly to awake him from a nightmare where his minds were battling and conflicting each other. Sungmin was sitting on the bed, alone. The dream left him with dull pain inside his abdominal region. There was no one to hug, nothing to be in his arms except his twirling stomach. The pain came out of nowhere, and he was curling down to hold it.

 

One scariest thing about his nightmare was, it was real, and not ‘just a dream’. Sungmin needed help to stop his conflicting mind. Why he refused his Hyungs offer to accompany him in the first place? Now he regretted it.

“Leeteuk Hyung…” He groaned weakly, arms curling to hold himself tighter.

 

Hanna left because she needed to do pole-dance for Casino Night’s entertainment. Sungmin thought, it was better to be alone, to have some space. But no, he was wrong. He didn’t think that it would be this difficult to carry all burdens alone. Being alone made Sungmin think the unthinkable, the worst possibility, and then without realizing it, he was delusional to believe that worst possibility as a fact. Kyuhyun’s image of him squishing Seohyun’s s while groaning in pleasure; Kyuhyun’s image of him getting out of breath from Minho’s lips on his thigh; those kind of imagination were haunting Sungmin’s mind.

It was actually better with someone. Sungmin needed his Kangin or Leeteuk Hyung now. But reality bites, he had no one.

 

The door creaked open without getting any attention from the crouching boy who still suffered with stomachache departing from his wild thought. A pretty man in casual shirt and blazer appeared behind the door and sighed. He stepped quietly to the bed, approaching closer to the other.

 

When the bed sunk in lightly, Sungmin was inclining his head to look up.

“Heechul…” He greeted in a weak voice to find the pretty sat on the bed beside him.

 

The owner’s name smiled softly in response.

“Hey…” He whispered. “Hanna told me everything…” His left hand was finding its way to rub the other’s hair, consoling Sungmin anyway possible with small gesture.

 

Sungmin was frowning in Heechul’s eyes. No breath-taking smile, no contagious laugh, no sparkling eyes, nothing left on his face except sorrow. The younger’s eyes were soulless, losing its positive vibe that shouldn’t be separated from Lee Sungmin in the first place. Heechul knew, some part of Lee Sungmin was dead. He was not the boy that Heechul used to see with his eyes.

 

“Do you hate him?” Heechul spoke slowly, not insisting to be answered.

 

“…I want to……” Muffled Sungmin, voice toning down into a grief.

“I want to hate him…” He choked, tears unwillingly gathered at the brim of his eyes.

“I want to hate him!” He snarled with lips trembling a little.

“I want to really really hate him!” His tears were sliding down on his cheek as his fist was clenching to shut.

“I wish I can hate him, Heechul!!” Sungmin wept aloud with convulsive gasping.

“I wish I can hate him so I can leave this goddamn place!!” He cried uncontrollably while his own lap few times, disappointing with no other than himself.

 

“Oh, Pumpkin….” Heechul dragged the younger’s head onto his shoulder, lending it for the other to cry on.

 

“But I can’t…”

 

Heechul nested the other’s face closer on his shoulder, trying to declare his existence for Sungmin, that he was there with the younger.

 

“I can’t leave him…” Sungmin crooked deeper on Heechul’s shoulder. “Not when he’s like this…”

 

Lifting his left hand, Heechul patted the younger in silence, only listening, and waiting for him to continue.

 

“I can’t forgive him either…” Sungmin shook slowly. “Not now…”

 

A sigh rolled out from Heechul’s lips while his brain started to think about something. Sungmin was undecided, loss of decision. Heechul realized that. But what could he do about it? He wasn’t good at consoling other people. He knew his limit of this kind of thing, that he was bad at it. This kind of task was just not his specialty.

“What do you want to do then...?” Heechul questioned, tone still very relaxing and not urging.

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything to reply.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re going to sit around and weep in here…” Heechul’s voice was a little bit louder and assertive.

 

The younger kept his mouth shut.

 

“Remember what I told you?” Heechul spoke again. “Do what you want to do in here. Be bold and fierce, Pumpkin.”

 

His tears had stopped, but Sungmin still didn’t respond.

 

Another silent moment elapsed until Sungmin finally said something with croaking voice. “I want him to feel what I feel right now.” He narrowed slightly in fierce. “He needs to prove himself that he’s really trying.”

 

The pretty made a small scoffing laugh. “Very nice.” He commented.

“Let’s make Cho Kyuhyun regretted to cheat on you, Pumpkin.” Heechul palmed Sungmin’s cheek. “He’s going to witness how you mess everyone’s mind, making them thinking of you in their wildest fantasy.” Little smirk was there on his face.

“Let’s make you the super star in Casino Nights.”

 

*****

 

“I got the data in the flash disk.” Cellphone on his right ear, Heechul was talking to someone through the device.

 

“Great. Have you put the malware inside the system?”

 

“Yup, transferred it safe and sound.” He retorted.

 

“Well-done. Thanks Chullie.”

 

“And I found something interesting.” The pretty was twisting the said flash disk around with his fingers, playing it a little. “Kim Jonghak is registered as Hanna’s client.”

 

“Holy !! We were right!”

 

“Not very surprising, huh?” Heechul shrugged casually.

 

“Because the puzzle is still there. Are they only connected by this client- thing, or is there something more? Also is it because of this connection Cho Kyuhyun got enrolled in Royal Sapphire?”

 

“That’s… Your job to find out.” He scoffed to the person on the other line.

 

“Yeah, I know. Once we hacked the system, we’ll start an investigation. Anyway, how’s our President over there? Min switched his phone off, is there any problem?”

 

Nothing much, it’s just that your pretty sweet little blonde is no more, got mental break down from cheating boyfriend and will become the symbol of Casino Nights.

“Nope. He’s totally fine, enjoying too much time in here.” For Heechul’s own safety of being scolded by Kangin, he chose to say a little false information.

 

The sound of small steps approaching closer made Heechul to cut off the phone line abruptly. He quickly slipped the phone into his trouser before his heels to expect the guest.

 

Holy.

The pretty beamed in reaction to find Sungmin walking from the door.

 

The older was scanning the other’s appearance from head to toe. His eyes were lurking carefully to take few notes of the boy’s charm, in which he never found it as a boring thing to do. Sungmin fixed his solid-black hair with side bangs more to the edge, covering his left eye. His hair was smooth like a silk and as shiny as obsidian. Seeing it made the want to caress him on his hair, and Heechul believed that those hair would be slipped easily from his fingers because of its sleekness. Eyeliner was applied to underline the shape of his eyes, bringing his look more mystical and dramatic, especially with sharply-shape and smokey effect at the end of his eyelids. His porcelain skin was shining brightly, showing its elasticity in the best way. And of course, Sungmin’s perfect shape lips were seducing in glossy natural color.

 

“I’m all set.” Sungmin said with a firm tone, telling Heechul who still had his scrutinizing-eyes on the other.

 

“What do you want them to call you?” The asked. “Pumpkin sounds lame comparing to your look.” Soft chuckle came out from his lips. “Besides, it’s my copyright name for you.” He added.

 

For few moments, no words had spoken out from Sungmin’s lips.

 

CK: I usually call him Min. But I like to call him Min-ah into one word and prolonged the ‘Mii’.

LH: Miinah*? Like pretty woman?

CK: Yeah. It suits him right?

“Miin-ah…”

 

A little vertical line was drawn between Heechul’s eyebrows when he questioned back in confirmation. “Miin-ah as pronounce for Pretty Woman?”

 

That name isn’t only yours anymore, Hyung. Now, everyone will call me Miin-ah.

Sungmin nodded before he spoke. “Yes. Miin-ah.”

It doesn’t make you special anymore, right Kyu-Hyung?

 

*****

 

*clank*

“One more…” A girl, sitting at the bar, put her glass down, requesting the bartender who was standing not far from her to make another drink.

 

“No, Seohyun.” Came the reply from the bartender. “No more Caipirinha for you.” His hands were busy mixing a drink for other customer when he shoved the request away.

 

“I’m your customer right now, Minho.” She protested. “Isn’t customer supposed to be the King???” Her voice was out of tune slightly. “Or queen for my case…” She giggled afterwards with her own words, even though there was nothing funny in it.

 

“You’re drunk, girl!” Minho shouted a little while stirring a drink.

 

“Soooo?? It’s not a bad thing right, daddy???” She was still giggling randomly. “Hihihi, you sound like my old man…”

 

He shook his head in amusement, not having any idea what was hitting the girl’s brain in the first place. Minho walked to the corner of the bar to deliver a drink for other customer. He was back to his spot and started another conversation.

“What are you doing in here anyway??” He asked. “The competition is still going on. Aren’t you supposed to accompany Marcus now?”

 

Her expression was changing slowly from relax to annoying. “Marcus got cranky after his first game.” She shrugged off.

 

Minho knitted his eyebrows in suspicion.

 

“Yesterday he totally ignored me, like I’m not exist or anything…” Seohyun rolled her eyes, showing disgust. Little breath went out harshly from her nostrils. “And just tonight he scolded at me when I was trying to hold his hand, then he asked me to leave him alone.” She continued. “He’s so temperamental!!”

 

“Something wrong with Hanna, maybe?” The bartender guessed out. Because only one person who could make Kyuhyun or Marcus, worried and stress – his Mom.

 

Sneer chuckle was heard from Seohyun before she commented. “You’re right! Boss probably her or something.” She laugh afterwards.

 

“That’s not funny, Seohyun.” Another voice came to interrupt their conversation.

 

The sitting girl turned around on her stool and found Zhoumi standing with serious expression.

 

“What have you done?!” The newly guest suddenly asked with tone full of accusation.

 

There was few seconds of pause before Seohyun made a teasing smile. “What’s with the face, Zhoumi??”

 

“I’m serious.” Zhoumi snapped with eyes glaring to her.

 

She pursed her lips and puffed a little breath, attempting to look cute in a sudden. “Why so serious?”

 

“What did you say to Sungmin?” He questioned again.

 

Seohyun turned silent promptly. For the next several seconds, there were no sentences coming from all of them. She resisted to answer Zhoumi’s question. Meanwhile, Minho was watching and listening to Zhoumi and Seohyun in silent as the situation got tense in a sudden. He was clueless about the thing that Zhoumi asked to the other . Minho didn’t even know who Sungmin is.

 

“What…” Seohyun raised one of her eyebrows. “What did I say, Zhoumi?” Raising her head a little, she challenged the man with a proud look.

 

Zhoumi knitted his eyebrows. “Tiff said that you told Sungmin about that night.”

 

Seohyun kept her defiant face.

 

“Why did you do that?” Zhoumi asked again. His forehead was crumpling more in disbelief.

 

The girl didn’t say anything to reply.

 

“Kyuhyun’s boyfriend came in here and the first thing you say to him was that??” Zhoumi narrowed the question in hoping to get an answer from Seohyun.

 

Minho’s eyes were dilating in surprise by the mention of ‘Kyuhyun’s boyfriend’ whereas Seohyun was keeping undisturbed expression. Her voice was still nowhere to be heard.

 

“As Kyuhyun’s friend… You’re passing the boundaries, Seo.” He added.

 

*slam!*

Seohyun hit the bar counter with her fist. “You’re wrong! I’m not his friend!”

 

Zhoumi didn’t startle a little bit. He narrowed his eyes, forming a skeptical expression. “What are you then?”

 

moved down to gulp some saliva.

 

The tall darted an accusation to Seohyun with his look. He wanted to say something, but tried to hold the words. It was not a new discovery. Zhoumi and Heechul once had a conversation about it. They discussed the possibility about Seohyun’s feeling to Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun never sees you that way.” Zhoumi finally said it. His face was turning around slowly.

 

Seohyun chuckled, throwing her glance away from him. “Never, huh? We’ll see about that.”

 

“As a , you should’ve known that you’re just his partner in bed.” The tall continued. “No more, no less.” He pronounced clearly.

 

Seohyun climbed down from her stool, surprisingly had the balance despite her alcohol consumption. “You talk too much, Zhoumi.” Those words marked the end of their conversation as she stepped away from the bar.

 

*****

 

“Blackjack.” A heavy voice announced excitingly.

 

!!!

He cursed inside, practically to no one except the situation where he couldn’t win the last set of Blackjack. In overall ranking, Marcus reserved a secure place to the final round with two other gamblers. Having the third place wasn’t that bad. For Marcus, it’s actually a good achievement considering his unstable mind and emotion at the moment.

 

Marcus didn’t count the card, didn’t read any body language, and didn’t make a poker face to psychologically trick the other gamblers. He only trusted the instinct and depended everything on his luck. Destiny still gave him a mercy by placing several good cards in his favor.

 

How would he count the cards if his mind was counting the hours that Sungmin had spent alone without eating?

How would he grasp the meaning of any body-languages if his brain was still trying to digest Sungmin’s last words to him?

And how would Kyuhyun make a poker face if his muscles didn’t want to stretch wider?

Kyuhyun was trying to gather his concentration that running around in circle, going nowhere but to chase Sungmin. His mind unconsciously thought about Sungmin when he put a stack of pink chips as the bet. Sungmin’s image came into his head when he heard someone saying Hyung behind his chair.

 

It’s been a long ing two days since their fight, and Kyuhyun hadn’t seen him ever since. His Mom told him that Sungmin was in their flat, resting in his Mom’s room. And yesterday, Heechul came to pick him up.

Tsk! Heechul!

He had sudden disturbance with the fact. It poked his self-control. He knew Heechul meant no harm, but his mind couldn’t be at rest. That was eccentric and often did crazy stuff for his personal fun. Okay, he admitted, Heechul helped him a lot when he had problems with controlling ‘the hormones’. But since Casino Nights, his trust for the started to fade. Heechul excessively provoked him by cuddling Sungmin and acting flirty with the younger.

 

It was Sungmin again. Sungmin, Sungmin, and Sungmin, only Sungmin filled his brain, occupying every corner of his mind and making a mess inside his head. Sungmin had jailed his mental state, not letting Kyuhyun to think of other things.

 

Tiring sigh slipped out from his mouth along with the burden he felt from the game. Tonight’s game was over, and he finally could leave the crowded place to have a rest. His table turned out to be the last table to finish tonight’s competition. So in few minutes, the giant monitor would show a current status of all gamblers, their winning amount of money and ranks.

 

Unlike most of the gamblers, Marcus stayed on his chair alone, without girl in his arms to cuddle. He ditched Seohyun who started to annoy his patience because she asked many questions and talked too much. Marcus knew, he was being an for her, but it didn’t matter, he didn’t care, because nothing became his object of solicitude except Sungmin right now.

 

His eyes were observing the situation around him when the monitor still hadn’t show anything. Few gamblers were chatting to each other or to their partner. Laughs were shared and words were exchanged between them. Not all people had their celebration tonight, several people seemed piss off because of their lost.

 

Marcus’ eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure of someone who left a strong impression in him. The guy known as Top was sitting at another table, ten o’clock direction from his seating position. The cold-hearted-face guy was still alone, without any company. A glass of drink was in his right hand as he discussed something with Jiyong.

 

Is he going to the last round?

A sudden idea tickled Marcus’ curiosity. Since the first game, he had never been at the same table with the Top guy. So, he couldn’t have a watch on him. Top had shown a great ability with his bold and confident decision when they played at the same table. He was the second best after him during their first night.

 

Kyuhyun startled a little when he found Top’s eyes on him, replying his stare. He must have been drawn with his own thought again at the time Top noticed Kyuhyun’s observing look. Without any logical reason, something triggered Kyuhyun to keep his dagger-look on the other. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, not minding to blink. Staring battle was unavoidable as both of them didn’t intend to break the eye-contact.

 

After couple of seconds, Top lifted a glass in his hand, motioning it towards Marcus. His eyes were still focused on Kyuhyun when small smirk took a place on his face. He raised the glass higher, gesturing a toast with Kyuhyun from his seat.

 

Top’s image was the last thing Kyuhyun saw before the lightning in Casino Palace turned off in a spur of a moment. Gasping voices and shocking sounds were filling the entire room afterwards. Several female started to get panic by talking with high notes.

 

In everybody’s whispers and confusing voices, Kyuhyun lifted up from his chair in alert. Super Generation never had their light off. It was twenty four hours building and its electricity was always reserved. Even when the generator didn’t work, the building would selfishly steal the electric capacity from the entire Dukryang city. Kyuhyun assured, something wrong must have been going on.

 

*****

 

*PATS!!*

Spotlight appeared to point a spot at the stage. Someone was already standing there, classy with suit and leather shoes, fashionable with neon-colored pattern on his blazer, and microphone in his right hand. He was undoubtedly pretty with sassy smile decorating his face.

 

“BOOYAH!!” He greeted everyone with a teasing shout, successfully making a lot of people shocked for a moment and slumped their shoulders down in relaxation afterwards.

 

“Easy, what’s with the face? It’s good-looking guy over here, and definitely not going to high-jack this place!” His cheerful jokes made everyone laughing and giggling. The guy had turned the situation from anxiety into a glee in a blink of an eye.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs., gamblers and gamblers, even though I know almost all of you have known me because of my undeniably popularity.” His tone was lively and sassy at the same time, increasing the mood in the room.

“But still, let me do a proper introduction…” He swayed his right hand around before bowed down in a fun formality. “Heechul is here, at your service for entertainment.”

 

Clapping sounds roared in the room along with laughing voices and whispers.

 

“Thank you, thank you.” Heechul smiled widely from ear to ear.

“I know some of you cursing when you looked at me at the stage because, ‘hell, what this is doing over there, just give me the current status of the game already” He lowered his voice to imitate drunken old man’s voice.

“And ‘the other’ some of you also cursed at me showing at the stage because, well…you’re just jealous with me being prettier than you.” He raised one eyebrow snobbishly before made a y look.

“To both of those some people, talk to my pretty hand and that because yes, Heechul will be here till the next two hours or you won’t get the info of the game’s current status!”

 

The room and Heechul broke into a pack of laughing voices. Everyone definitely loved and enjoyed the sassy host at the stage.

 

“Okay now, let’s get down to business…” Heechul gestured the audience to calm with both hands.

“Casino Nights is always organizing a little ‘fun competition’ for everyone to join.” Holding the microphone, he walked around the stage with small steps.

“I would say, the twisted version of the serious, nerve-wracking, money-suction gambling competition.” During the walk, Heechul’s eyes were roaming around to the audiences.

“Last year, we have a Casino Nights’ Hercules to look for the most powerful person with wrestling match. And now… I’ll present to you…” Heechul were raising his voice in excitement. “Tonight’s theme will be…”

 

Drumroll background was hammering from the sound system, dominating the room.

 

“Casino Nights’ Babe!!!!!” Heechul shouted.

 

Claps, shouting voices and loud whistling quickly heard from the audiences, describing their high-spirited support for the theme and the competition.

 

“Okay, gamblers and gamblers. Before we got heated up, terms and conditions for the competition first.” Heechul started again, slowly making the audience to become quiet.

The host raised one finger high upwards as he announced the first rule. “Everyone can register, man, woman, transgender, all of you are welcome as participant.”

He pointed up two fingers. “Audience is the jury and will choose our ‘Babe’ for tonight. Criteria and all, I’ll leave everything all to you.” Few shouts of ‘yeah’ and ‘ouugghh’ came out eagerly from the audience, supporting the second rule.

Heechul broke into a small laugh. “Hold your hormones will ya?!” He uttered before raised up three fingers and spoke again. “Third, participants will be divided into groups, each group goes to the stage at once but every person will show his or her charm one by one for maximum of 5 minutes.” He paused for a moment.

“We only provide music for your talent show, so don’t ask anything like magical box, handkerchief, music instrument, or anything sort of that.”

 

The audience laughs in reply to the host.

 

“Besides, this is only for fun, don’t get too competitive or serious with properties for the talent show. I guess all audience will agree that the more minimal you have, the more points you got.” He shrugged casually. “And I’m not talking about the clothes on your body.”

 

The laughs were getting louder with few shout and whistles.

 

“Okay, now the most important announcement.” Heechul raised his right hand to draw an attention from the audience.

“Except being famous and all in Super Generation’s community, our most-voted-Babe will have his or her poster everywhere in Super Generation, free pass of everything during Casino Nights, and…” He curled one side lips upwards to smirk.

“My phone number.”

 

Mixing sounds of ‘boo’, yelling protest and laughs were making the room livelier once again.

 

“See? You guys are so jealous of me.” He made an arrogant face by pursing his lips and throwing a judging look.

 

Laughs were heard again in reply to Heechul’s provoking words.

 

“Anyway, let’s get started, Casino Nights Babe wannabe can register to me while we’re going to be spoiled by our favorite DJ!!”

 

*****

 

Marcus lost count for how many times he released tiring sighs and cursing words. His surrounding didn’t make sense to him at the moment. Why he still needed to sit in the god damn noisy place like Casino Palace while his mind was jumbling in curiosity? He wanted to leave the place, it would be the best and the nicest decision for him. But he couldn’t go anywhere before he had information of his winning amount status. Marcus wanted to know how much money left that he needed to win for the boss.

 

Shouting voices and loud yelling support travelled around in the room, echoing from Marcus’ surrounding. They were cheering for the people at the stage. Loud music from the DJ accompanied them showing their charm.

Casino Nights’ Babe competition had started since 15 minutes ago with 37 participants in total, mostly females. Of course, comparing to last year which more segmented for male, participant’s number were higher tonight.

 

Marcus predicted that he was not even reached a half amount of the boss’ request. He only made to the third winner in Roulette and didn’t win much from it. His only hope was the final round of Blackjack that would be held in two nights from now, also becoming the peak moment of the whole Casino Nights' festivity. That night would become a crucial moment for him, and Marcus needed to work extra hard to win a lot of money. Only thinking about it could make his body tensing up in nervous.

 

He took a moment to inhale some oxygen before released it through the lips. It was wasting his energy to think about all the worry now, when he didn’t know how much money that he had won.

Marcus moved his shoulders in turning motion to reflex several muscles. He also made several turning head movement. Too much sitting made his body stiff and uncomfortable. Few cracking sounds arrived as a result, making him feel better for unknown reason.

 

Heechul’s cheerful voice was out from the speaker, stealing Marcus’ attention.

 

“Let’s give it up for the next group!!!” The pretty shouted to welcome five people coming to the stage.

 

Five people climbed to the stage one by one and stood in line at the back side of the stage.

 

What the …

Marcus couldn’t believe what he saw at the stage. His eyes dilated in surprise as a sudden chill started to creep around his arms. Was it real? Lies and truth seemed exactly the same, because he couldn’t find the differences. Or was he starting to make his own lies?

Confusion left him agape and curiosity steered him to stand on his feet.

 

Holy!

There was no way to escape his mind from him.

Sungmin was there, successfully giving a catastrophe for Kyuhyun.

 

*****

 

 

 

 

a/n: Who is guessing it right for ‘Hanna-Principal’ connection?? *here some cookies and kisses*
Ah yes! HanChul! To celebrate HanChul’s recent REALLY REAL photo, I made their side story of this fic. Anyone interested with our could read He Mistress (Sorry if this is repeating).
I changed the poster for this and few next chapters. To HYOloveRONA, I'll put your great work again later, kay? ;)
Last, hope you enjoy the update! ^^
Ps. Which team are you? I’m #TeamZhou not #TeamSeo  xD