Courting Me!

Chasing Dreams

Jessica parked her car then go out hastily. She ran to Taeyeon’s side, opened the door, pulled Taeyeon hurriedly, closed the door with a bang then dragged  poor Taeyeonnie to the house. Jessica did everything in a quick manner. She opened the door, pulled Taeyeon inside, closed and locked the door in one swift move.

Jessica turned to Taeyeon and smile widely. “Now I can hug you, right?” Jessica leaped to Taeyeon without waiting for the answer. She hugged Taeyeon tight and possessively. One hand is circling Taeyeon’s neck while the other one on the waist. She inhale big amount of Taeyeon’s scent then exhale contently. “Finally..”

After a while Jessica released the hug and dragged Taeyeon to the couch. “Sit here, Taenggoo. I need to talk to you about something.” When Taeyeon has sit comfortably, Jessica straddled Taeyeon’s lap then crossed her arms while frowning. “I don’t like your closeness with Yuri. Why did you let her backhugging you? I want you two to never did it again.”

Taeyeon circling her arms on Jessica’s waist then said gently,”Why can’t she do it? It’s normal to have skinship like that for us. What should I say to Yuri if I wanted her to stopped having skinship with me?”

“Say that I don’t like it. No, I hate it!” Jessica said passionately.

Taeyeon touched Jessica’s cheek then answered,”I can’t do that. Yuri would be suspicious, Unnie. There isn’t any unnie that hate her dongaseng having skinship with her friend. We can’t let Yuri suspicious and had wrong perception, right? She would thought you are a jealous girlfriend instead of an Unnie. We can’t let that happen, right? We have to protect your image.”

Jessica started to felt sick from hearing the words ‘protecting her image’ too much. “But.. But.. Fine..” Jessica said dejectedly. Stupid image!!! Jessica lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon pleadingly. “Then could you promise to always hug and kiss my cheeks everytime we met?”

“I’m sorry, Unnie. I can hug you briefly but I don’t think I could kiss you, it’s not good for your..” Taeyeon haven’t finished her words but Jessica cut in.

“My image. How about holding hands all the time when we go out?” Jessica tried once again.

Taeyeon shook her head and looked at Jessica apologetically. “I’m sorry, Unnie. Everyone knows my preference so if they saw even a little intimate action between us, the news would be spread like fire and It’s not good for..”

“For my Image! I know I know! Then what could I get? Can I get a far better skinship than Yuri?” Jessica asked, trying her luck.

Taeyeon chuckled then hold both of Jessica’s shoulder. “Unnie, It’s impossible for you to have more skinship than Yul or Yoong with me. I could give you a brief hug, sit side by side, and… That’s it I think.”

Jessica puffed her cheeks in annoyance.  “You are not fair! Yuri could do everything that she wanted but I can’t! Yuri could share drink with you, wipe your sweat, backhugging you, she can do any skinship that she wants and you say nothing about it!” Jessica then huffed and look side ways with her brows furrowed.

Taeyeon smile seeing her cute Unnie. She held Jessica’s cheeks and turned it to faced her. “Unnie, I’m not being unfair. I have told you, people have known that I like woman than man. If we act intimate, people would talk. Your image will be ruined. Isn’t the reason we have this Unnie-Dongsaeng relationship because you wanted to take it slow and prevent other people know about this?”

“No! You got it wrong! I said we should took baby step because I have never had relationship with woman before.” Jessica explained frustratingly.

Taeyeon raised her brows. “Are you saying you don’t care if oneday everyone find out that you are in a relationship with woman? You would lose many contracts because of this new image. You would lose your popularity. You would lose your job eventually. Are you saying that that is okay?”

“I-I..” Jessica hesitate to answered. She has worked really hard to be a famous superstar she is now. The risk that she take if she become Taeyeon’s girlfriend is big.

Taeyeon slumped her shoulder and closed her eyes sadly. She exhaled then opened her eyes. Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s forehead before said,”It’s alright, Unnie. I understand. I’m sorry, but I don’t think I want to have dinner anymore. Let’s have dinner some other time. I wanted to go home. I need to think about all of this.” Taeyeon moved Jessica from her lap. Taeyeon stood up and getting ready to walk but Jessica hold her wrist tight.

“No, you are not going anywhere and you won’t rethink about our relationship. I won’t care what other people would think about me. I don’t care if I lose my popularity, my job, my everything but I care if I lose you. It is hard to lose all the things that I have working hard to get but when I think about losing you, I fell like my heart broke in to pieces. So, stop walking away from me.” Jessica said firmly.

Jessica stood up, grabbed Taeyeon’s collar tightly and pulled her until their nose touched. “I’m ready now. We will stop playing this Unnie-Dongsaeng game. You will courting me from now on. That means I have every right to be jealous and possessive toward you. Because You.Will.Be.Mine!” Jessica pulled Taeyeon roughly making their lips crashed. Jessica poured all her jealousy and anger from today’s incident in the Gym through the kiss.

When their lung screamed for oxygen, Jessica break the kiss then pushed Taeyeon on the couch. She straddled Taeyeon, grabbed her nape, then kisses her again fiercely. Taeyeon return the kiss with the same passion. She hugged Jessica by her waist, eliminating all little space that they have. After felt like forever, they stop eating each other’s face. They looked at each other intensely.

Jessica didn’t realize that she could be this rough, like a beast, when she is jealous. Never in her life she felt that much anger. She is surprised but she won’t stop being jealous and possessive because claiming Taeyeon as hers felt really good to her.

Jessica saw Taeyeon’s red and swollen lips. She felt guilty so she touched the lips gently. “I’m sorry, Taenggo for being too rough. Now your lips are red and swollen, but it’s alright, you look y.” Jessica smile seductively and her own lips. She was looking at Taeyeon’s lips intently when suddenly she frowned. Wait, if I thought her lips are y, other people would thought like that too. No, I can’t let it happen. Jessica looked at Taeyeon and said sternly,”If by tomorrow your lips haven’t back to normal, you will wear a mask. No one but me could saw this, understand?” Jessica smile satisfiedly when Taeyeon nodded her head obediently.

“Good. You will stop calling me Unnie because it would felt awkward when someone that courting me called me like that. You will call me Sica. Because we are not official yet, we can’t call each other with ‘Baby’ or ‘Honey’. We will do everything that soon to be official couple usually do. We will hold hand when we are walking, have dates, hugs, and kisses. I think that’s it for now. Other rule would be told when we are official.” Jessica nodded her head when she thought that she have finished.

Taeyeon chuckled while looking at her soon to be girlfriend. “There are others? I think with all your rules that you said just now have made me wrapped on your hand.”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon arrogantly. “Of course there are more. Those rules that I said just now is just small part of my rules. Oh by the way, if I’m jobless one day, you will feed me, pay for all the things that I want to buy and we will leave together.”

Taeyeon laugh loudly when she heard Jessica’s order. “Yes, your highness. I will take full responsibility if you become poor because of our relationship.”

Jessica nodded her head approvingly. “Good, now cook for me because I’m hungry but you will cook while piggybacking me. From now on I don’t want to be separated from you unless it is necessary.”

Well well, looks like Yuri’s plan is working. I think I could ask for her help once again to make Jessica jealous and claimed her as her girlfriend or even better, her fiancée. Taeyeon smirked while piggybacking Jessica to the kitchen.