Back to Taenggoo and Sica

Chasing Dreams

You’ll be fine, Jessica. As long as you keep your gaze on the road, you’ll be fine. This is the last time she got an upper hand. When we arrive, you can use the same tactic that Taeyeon use and make her realize how byun she is and how frustrated it is to be teased. That’s it. Fighting! Jessica cheers for herself mentally then enter the car.

Just like what she says, Jessica keeps her eyes on the road and doesn’t dare to look at Taeyeon. She needs to drive them safely to the village and to do that, she needs to keep sane. Jessica prays hard to God so that Taeyeon will leave her alone this time. Unfortunately, God is on Taeyeon’s side today.

Jessica felt Taeyeon put her hand on her lap, dangerously close to Jessica’s center. She rubs Jessica’s thigh softly and says,” Cutie, I’m hot. Can you turn to Ac to maximum? I’m hot and sweaty. Look, my sweats rolls down from my forehead and wet my bra.” Sweats rolls from her forehead to her neck to her cleavage… Gah! So hot! I wanna see! No! Keep yourself together Jessica!! Jessica look at the Ac controller and found that it has set to maximum.

“It is maximum, Taeyeon. I can’t make it colder.” Jessica saw Taeyeon pout sadly from her peripheral. “Aww.. What should I do? I’m wet now. Ah, I know!” Taeyeon turn to her and asks,” Jessica, this window is tinted right? No one can see through, right?” Jessica nods her head as the answer, making Taeyeon squeals in happiness. “Yes!! Then I can take off my top!”

Jessica hears this and snaps her head to Taeyeon. “No! You can’t do that! If you take off your top then you’ll be only in your bra!”

Taeyeon is ignoring Jessica’s order and swiftly take off her tank top, giving Jessica a view of her almost top part of her body. Jessica almost drools at Taeyeon’s white and soft skin and visible curve. Ugh, I want to touch that Yummy body.. No! Argh, I’m going crazy! No, Jessica. You can do it. Just take a deep breath and keep calm. You are almost there. Nothing’s worst will happen. Just keep yourself together. Jessica inhales a big amount of air and exhale slowly. She stiffly looks at the road.

 “Ahh, much better. The feeling of cold air on bare skin is very good.” Taeyeon peek at the stiff Jessica and decides to once again. “Omo, what should I do? My bra is wet. I think I should change to a new one. It is a relief that people outside can’t see me so I can change here comfortably.” Taeyeon says outloud while looking at Jessica’s expression.

Jessica screams desperately inside her head but keep her stare on the road. Nooooooo!!!! You lie, my brain! You said that the situation won’t get any worse! This is bad! If Taeyeon really open her bra, I can get a nose bleed! Wait, I’m sure Taeyeon won’t do it. She has become a seductress but I’m sure she won’t be that brave. She still has a shy side in there. Yes, that’s it. Just ignore her.

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s grip on the wheel getting tighter but her gaze is still on the road. Ah, are you trying to ignore me, Sica? Not that easy. Taeyeon smirks then turn to the back seat. She open her travel bag, pulls a small towel and a new bra. Taeyeon then turn to Jessica and says,”Jessica, please pull over for a moment. I need your help on something.”

Jessica stiffly asks to Taeyeon. “W-What do you want me to do? C-Can I do it while driving? I don’t want to arrive in late hour.”

“I think you have to pull over because I need you to focus when you help me and we won’t arrive at late hour. Right now is ten o’clock in the morning. No matter how slow we drive, we will arrive before evening. Hurry up and pull over now.” Taeyeon orders firmly.

Ugh, what trick that she will use this time? She really is a smart person. No wonder she has so many company in this young age. Ughh! Jessica pull over reluctantly then turn to Taeyeon. “So, what is it?”

“Ah, I have decided to change to a new bra and I need you to wipe my sweat on my back so the new bra will stay dry.” Taeyeon says.

“You want to change in front of me?!” Jessica exclaim with a horror expression on her face.

“Of course, where else can I change? Don’t put that expression. Friends change underwear in front of each other. There’s nothing wrong in it.” Taeyeon said in matter-of-fact tone.

“Of course it is a problem! I have said to you to stop teasing me! I can die young if you continue to act like this!”

Taeyeon sighs and says,” Sica, stop being a drama queen. It’s not like this is the first time I change my underwear in front of other people. Yoong and Yul have seen me and they say nothing about it. They even smile widely when they saw me , not looking like a crazy person like you.”

Jessica’s eyes becomes wide and round when she hears Taeyeon’s statements. “T-They have seen you n-? That monkeys!” Jessica looks at Taeyeon angrily. “Y-You! Why did you let them see you freely like that?!” Did they do anything else together while ?! “What were you doing like that? Did you three do something else other than showing your body?”

Taeyeon wants to roll on the floor, laughing out loud when she saw Jessica’s agitated expression. They are together when they were three years old. Taeyeon’s mother asked them to take a bath together after playing on the mud. But Jessica doesn’t have to know the detail, right? Taeyeon put an innocent expression and answer,” We took a bath together. Three of us even help to rub the soap on each other’s back, you know how hard it is to soap our back side, right? Ah, happy memories.”

Jessica fuming mad so she cross her arms and frowns cutely. “Happy memories?! Other people touching your bare body is happy memory?!” Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hand and whine,” Taenggoo, you can’t do that to me! I don’t like it when someone else touching my girlfriend! You are mine!” Jessica claims Taeyeon as hers unconsciously due to her jealousy.

Hmm.. It feels good to hear her calls me Taenggoo once again. Such a cutie pie, Jealous over something like that. “Your girlfriend?” Taeyeon ask teasingly.

Jessica grabs Taeyeon’s shoulder and answer firmly,” You are my girlfriend! Although we are having a fight right now but we are still in a relationship! No one ever said we are over. I won’t let that happen! You are mine! Mine! Mine!” Jessica throw tantrum like a child.

Taeyeon smile softly for a moment. She holds Jessica’s cheek and caresses it with her thumb. “It is true. I’m your girlfriend just like you are mine.” They smile and look at each other’s eyes lovingly but suddenly mischievous glint back on Taeyeon’s eyes. “But you chouldn’t get angry over that thing. I wasn’t your girlfriend when we were together.” Taeyeon put the towel on Jessica’s hand, give her back to Jessica and says,” Now keep quiet and start wipe my back. We have already behind the schedule.”         

Jessica pouts sadly although her eyes twinkle. She says she is my girlfriend hehe.. I still have a chance to beg for her forgiveness. Looks like we can back to our cheesy selves by the end of our trip. Jesisca fighting! Although it is true that when they took a bath together she wasn’t my girlfriend, I have right to be jealous! No one can keep calm after their girlfriend told her that other people have touch her bare skin. Hmph! Kim Taeyeon is too much! Jessica wipe Taeyeon’s back with a pout on her face and puffed cheeks. “There, I have finished.”

Taeyeon turns to Jessica after when she hears this. She saw the pout and puffed cheeks and squeals mentally. Kyaaa!! How cute! I wonder how her reaction is if I do this. Taeyeon peck Jessica’s pouty lips and says,” Stop being so cute. We took a bath together when we were three years old. You have nothing to be jealous about.” She saw Jessica trying to hide her smile so Taeyeon’s teasing side appears once again. “Looks like you are still angry. Then I can only do this to calm your raging soul.”

Taeyeon quickly unhook her bra, showing Jessica her bare . She holds Jessica’s hands then cupped her using Jessica’s hands. “ There, YoonYul touch my back, you touch my front side. Now it is even right? Stop being moody.”

Jessica looks at her hands that on Taeyeon’s with eyes open widely. M-My hands touch T-Taenggoo’s Br-. So soft. A erted expression appears on Jessica’s face and Byun Sica takes over her body. Jessica gropped Taeyeon’s and kneads it. Byun Sica leans forward to engulf Taeyeon’s in but a smack behind her head snaps her back.

Taeyeon knew that Byun Sica has appeared. How does she know? Well, judging from Jessica’s hands molesting her and now she leans forward, aiming for Taeyeon’s . Taeyeon bit her lips because she felt . Gah, I’m ! This has to stopped now or something provocative will happen here. I have finished teasing Jessica. I won’t let Byun Sica get what she wants. Taeyeon smack Jessica’s head and says,” I’m not giving you permission to molesting me, Byun Sica.”

Taeyeon removes Jessica’s hands from her and put the new bra on. She put an expressionless face and says firmly,” Drive now. I’m tired. I want to take a rest on the bed. Looks like I need to test you more. I have decided, we will sleep together every night so you can learn to restrain the beast in you. How could you molesting me like that.”

Jessica keeps quiet and starts driving. She felt guilty. Stupid Byun Sica! You made Taenggoo mad at me! All the progress that I have achieved crash down because of you! Jessica drive sadly and sighs.

Taeyeon turns to Jessica when she hears Jessica’s sigh. Aww, she looks so sad. Taeyeon lean forward then peck Jessica’s cheek. “I’m not angry. Stop looking so sad. I like being molested by you but the timing is not right. Earn my trust first then we can have fun. By the way, let’s call each other Taenggo and Sica again. I miss our pet name.”

Jessica smile widely with rosy cheeks. “I will! Thank you, Taenggoo. I love you.”

Taeyeon close her eyes and smile inwardly when she hears it. I love you too, Sica.  

Wait, did Taenggoo say we will sleep together? ? Together? Noooooooo!!!