Date Me!

Chasing Dreams

YoonTaeYul arrived just when the main event about to begin. They sit on the nearest chair and looking at the stage, well actually, Taeyeon looked at the stage while YooYul looked at Taeyeon. They wanted to see Taeyeon’s expression when she saw Jessica for the first time after so many years.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the main event that we all have been waiting finally came. With her wonderful voice and great dance, she has made our country proud for her successful debut in America. Right now she would sing a song as a present to our president. Please give a warm welcome to Jessica Jung!” Everybody clapped enthusiastically. Everybody except one, Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shocked when she heard Jessica would sing tonight. She looked at her so called bestfriend and glared at them. She knew that she shouldn’t trusted those prankster. Taeyeon calmed herself because she knew that usually a busy superstar like Jessica would leave immediately after she sang to go to her next schedule. Taeyeon snapped back her head to the stage direction when she heard Jessica’s melodious sound. A wave of nostalgia attacked her. All the reason of why she loved this singer so much came back to her. Her heart beat in irregular and fast rhytme.

Yoona saw Taeyeon’s expression then she leaned closer to Yuri. “Yul, look at Taeyeonnie. She had that expression again, special expression everytime she saw Jessica on TV or hearing her song, a lovestruck expression. Looks like her love for Jessica is not just a mere crush, she is really love her. I think our decision to made her come here is a perfect decision. If only by saw and hear Jessica’s voice she has that expression, I wonder how would she react when she knew what we have arranged for her. A meeting with Jessica Jung.” Yuri snicker when she saw her lover’s excited face.

“Yeah, I think it would be interesting although I’m sure Taeyeon would make us suffer after all of this end.” Yoona caressed Yuri’s cheek then said,”Then enjoy tonight as much as we could.”

After Jessica finished singing, she walked down the stage to meet the president. Her manager told her that the president has special request for her. He wanted Jessica to meet his colleagues. “Where is that president? Why do I have to meet his colleague? Let’s just hope that the colleagues are not some old ert man.” Jessica grumbled while looking for her target. “Ah, there he is.” Jessica then walked gracefully to the president.

YooYul saw Jessica walked down the stage to look for the president. They knew that’s the signal for them to meet the president so Taeyeon and Jessica could meet ‘accidentally’. Tonight’s meeting between Taeyeon and Jessica actually was arranged by YooYul. The president told them that Jessica would come so they asked a request for the president to introduce them to Jessica.

Yuri stood up followed by Yoona. She walked to Taeyeon and tapped her shoulder. “Let’s go and greet the president. After that, you could leave if you wanted to.” She saw Taeyeon nodded her head the stood up. Taeyeon tidy her self then walked to the president’s direction lead by Yuri.

“Good evening, President Song. Congratulation for the new branch and just like we promised, we brought our partner tonight.” Yuri said while she shake the president’s hand.

Mr. Song laughed then patted Yuri’s shoulder. “Thank you, Ms. Kwon.” He then turned to Yoona and shake her hand too. “Thank you for coming, Ms. Im.” Lastly he turned to Taeyeon. “Finally I could meet the mysterious owner. Welcome to my party and thank you for coming.” He said while shaking Taeyeon’s hand. They chatted for a while until someone interrupted their talk.

Right now Jessica has almost reached the president. She could saw that he is having a talk with his colleague. Jessica sighed in relief when she saw that his colleagues are women. “I hape they are the ones that wanted to be introduced to me.” Jessica tapped Mr. Song’s shoulder and greeted him. “Good evening, President Song. Thank you for having me singing in this party.”

Mr. Song turned to Jessica and smile. “The pleasure is mine, Ms. Jung. Your voice has brought happiness to tonight’s party. Ah, let me introduce you to my lovely colleagues. This is Ms. Kwon, Ms. In, and Ms. Kim the owner of Wish. Corp. They are young but very bright. Please have a good talk, I will take my leave now.”

Jessica turned to Yuri then she bowed, she turned to Yoona and repeated her action. When she looked at Taeyeon, she saw that Taeyeon looked at her intently. Jessica furrowed her brows curiously thinking why is Taeyeon looking at her like that. But when she looked at Taeyeon straight on the face, she could felt that she knew this woman but then she dismissed her thought. I won’t forget someone as gorgeous as her. But why does my heart tells me that I knew her?

Taeyeon shocked when she saw Jessica stand before the president. Her heart beat increased rapidly. She can’t believe that her feeling for Jessica came back just by seeing her. Taeyeon turned to Yoona when she felt Yoona poking her.

Yoona leaned to Taeyeon and whisper. “Didn’t you say you would propose her once again when you meet her once again? Do it now. You can’t back down now.” Yoona then smirked evilly.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and her face flushed red. She thought for a while then returned the smirk. “I said if I met her and she is still single. We don’t know she is single or not so you can’t force me.” Taeyeon whisper then snicker.

Yoona shake her head with smirk still on her face. She turned to Jessica then smile at her. “I’m sorry if I’m being rude, but can I asked you a question, Ms. Jung?” Yoona looked at Taeyeon’s paled face and patted her back for being clever.

Jessica raised her brows when Yoona talked to her. What could she asked that make that gorgeous woman’s face paled? Jessica smile politely. “Go a head, I won’t mind.”

“Then, all that I wanted to asked is, are you single now? And is it possible for you to date same gender?” Yoona asked bravely.

Jessica shocked when she heard the blunt question but her years experience of being public figure help her to control her expression. She smile slightly and answered,”I am single and regarding dating the same gender, I don’t know because I’ve never dated woman before but I’m not against same gender relationship.”

Yoona smile victoriously and said,”Aaahh, is that right?” Then she looked at Taeyeon. “My friend here wants to say something to you. Right, Taeyeon-ah?”

Jessica looked at Yoona’s friend then frowned when she heard the name. Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon.. Where did I ever heard that name? Wait, isn’t that the nerdy cute school girl’s name? Don’t tell me.. “Pardon me, but have we met before, Ms. Kim?” Jessica asked Taeyeon to confirmed her suspicion.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and sighed heavily while cursing YoonYul mentally. She open her eyes then looked at Jessica. She smile gently and said,”Yes, we have met before, Ms. Jung. If you remember, six years ago you have a performance in Jeonju and there’s a nerd girl that you give your signature to and after that she proposed you.” Taeyeon chuckled when she saw realization strucked Jessica and she looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes. “I know I don’t look the same as before but I’m Kim Taeyeon that proposed you. Long time no see, Ms. Jung.”

Jessica beyond shocked. She knew that the girl is cute behind her nerd style but she didn’t know that Taeyeon would be this gorgeous. The girl in front of her right now has a baby face, great proportional body, curve on everyplace that needed. She looked gorgeous and y.

Taeyeon smile when she saw Jessica checking her out. She awkwardly smile to Jessica and said,”Now that I have became matured, I realized how childish my action before. So here I am to apologize and asked you to forget my ridiculous proposal. Just take that as a joke, Ms. Jung.” Taeyeon saw Yoona wanted to say something but Taeyeon glared at Yoona making her close and be quiet albeit sulking.

Jessica heard Taeyeon’s words and felt disappointed. Why would I disappointed? It’s not that I like her, right? But my heart tell me to not lose this woman. Maybe I should ? If she could love me and I love her one day than I won’t have nothing to lose, right? But if she leave me now, I felt like I lose something great. That’s it, let’s try, Jessica. “Hmm.. I wanted to take it as a joke, but what should I do? I have said ‘I do’ to your proposal. Don’t you think you should took responsibility to your action?”

Taeyeon shocked when she hear Jessica’s answered. She didn’t expected Jessica would asked her to took responsibility. “Of course. I will be responsible for my action. What do you wanted me to do?”

Jessica smile seductively and leaned to Taeyeon. “You have made my heart beat irregularly when you proposed me. Take care of my heart until someone else do the job. I’m saying to date me until I fallen in love to someone. Pick me up at XXX apartment, ten o’clock in the morning. Then, see you soon, Taeyeonnie.” Jessica then pecked Taeyeon’s cheek before walk away. Before she exit the door, she turned around then winked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s face red as tomato. She hold her beating heart and said,”Oh My God, what have I made my self involved to?”

YooYul daw the scene and smile happily. They could feel that Jessica and Taeyeon would be a couple one day considering Jessica's action just now.