The Consequence

Chasing Dreams

“Jessica Jung. I heard something ridiculous yesterday. My source said that you have a girlfriend. That’s not true, right? It’s impossible for my superstar to love a woman, right?” Mr. Lee, the President Director of Jessica’s agency asked her.

This morning Jessica got call fron her manager saying that Mr. Lee needs to meet her immediately. Jessica had a feeling that he will ask her about her relationship with Taeyeon considering lots of news in internet, wondering about Taeyeon and their relationship. A lot of netizen didn’t know Taeyeon because of her mysterious personality. People from business world would know her but not the netizen.

“You know that it is forbidden to have a relationship, even more with a woman. All the contracts that we received would be cancelled if they knew about this! I don’t care whether you have relationship with this woman or not, I have arranged pers conference tomorrow, you will tell them that this is all not true.” Mr. Lee said in stern voice.

“But that’s true, sir. That woman, Taeyeon, is courting me. I’m sorry if my relationship making us lose the contracts but I don’t regret it and I’m not planning to lie in the pers conference.” Jessica answered firmly.

Mr. Lee looked at Jessica intently then sighed. “Jessica, I’ve known you for six years now. You are like my daughter. Have you thought of the consequence? Not only you have to pay the penalty for the contracts, I can assure you that your career in entertainment world would end. No one would wanted to hire you, because of your preference and they would thought that you are irresponsible for choose love than your job.”

Jessica looked down and said sadly,”Then you could just support me and Taeyeon.”

“I can’t. There are so many people depending their life on this company. If I support you, our company would be bankrupt. A lot of people would be suffer. Think about it carefully, Jessica. All your tears and hope that you put for this job would be vanished in instant just because of it.” Mr. Lee tried to persuade Jessica.

“I-Maybe I could assured them that I will still be preofessional and my preference wouldn’t affect their product?” Jessica plead desperately.

“What? Are you crazy? How are you going to do that? Kneeling in front of them?” Mr. Lee looked at Jessica like she has lost her mind.

“If I have to, I will. I can’t lose my job but I can’t lose Taeyeon too. Please tell me which companies that have made contracts with us. I will meet them today. This is the only way to safe me and your company, Mr. Lee.” Jessica tried to convinced Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee sighed then shook her his head. “You must be love her so much. Alright, there is only one company that hired you but they have many branch in different field. The company called Wish Corp.”

Jessica’s eyes widened when she heard the name. Wish Corp? Isn’t that Taenggoo’s company? Jessica chuckled then slowly laughed heartily. She looked at Mr. Lee that looked at her confusedly. “Mr. Lee, do you follow news in business world?”

“I don’t. I have to train new trainee in order to produce a superstar like you. I don’t have time for boring and useless things like that.” Mr. Lee answer and shrugged lightly. “But why are you asking?”

“Because if you follow the news, you would know that you have nothing to worry about. I assured you that Wish Corp won’t cancelled our contracts. I am more than willing to do anything to assure them. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet the company’s owner.” Jessica smile then stood up.

“You know the owner?” Mr. Lee asked curiously.

“Oh I know one of the owner very well. She will obey my words. Just wait for the good news and please cancelled the pers conference. Well then, have a good day, Mr. Lee.” Jessica bowed then walked out gracefully. Know the owner? We spend nights together. Now let’s meet the owner hehehe…. Jessica skipped happily to her car.

Jessica drive straight to her house. She settled herself on the couch then called Taeyeon. “Taenggoo, thank you very much!” Jessica said happily when Taeyeon answered her call. “You are welcome, Sica. But what for? I didn’t give you anything today.” Jessica furrowed her brows hearing Taeyeon’s answer. “Are you sure? But your company’s name is Wish, right?” “Yes, what’s wrong, Sica?” Jessica furrowed her brows while thinking. Hmm? Did Taeyeon pretend to didn’t know about it? No no, that’s not her personality. Then she really didn’t know that her company hired me?

“Nothing’s wrong, Taenggoo. May I asked who’s in charge in advertising in there?” Jessica wanted to confirmed her suspicion. “Ah, Yoong or Yul are in charge for that. Is everything really alright?”

Just like what I thought. Wait, maybe I could use this as a chance to . Hehehehe… it will be fun! “Actually, I have bad news, Taenggoo.”

“I knew it! What is it? Maybe I could help?” Taeyeon asked sincerely.

“My president Director found out about our relationship and he threatened  me to put this relationship to an end.” Jessica answered in a fake sad tone.

“What?! Then what was your answere? You agreed? Is that why you call me? To breaking up with me? We’re not even have official status..” Taeyeon asked frantically.

“Calm down, Taenggoo. Of course I refused. I’ve told you that I will choose you upon my job, haven’t I? That’s why I have to do something. Taenggoo, what attire that you thought would be looked gorgeous on me?” Jessica asked while walking to her bedroom.

“What do you have to do? Everything would look good on you, Sica. But why did you asked?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jessica giggling shyly when she heard Taeyeon’s answer. “Yah, it is not time for being cheesy. I need your answer now. I have to meet someone important with high social status. Choose an outfit for me. Hurry, my time is almost over.”  

“What? Who are you going to meet? Is it as the punishment for defending our relationship? I will accompany you. We are in this together!”

“I’m sorry I can’t take you with me nor can I tell you the name. it’s company’s secret, Taenggoo. You didn’t give me answer so I will choose myself. How about white blouse with blue blazer on top and a blue mini skirt? I think it will be good. Don’t you think so, Taenggoo?”

“Why did you have to wear mini skirt? Just wear an ordinary skirt! Why are you dress nicely for other people?” Jessica could hear Taeyeon whinning on the phone.

Jessica chuckled then smile evilly. “I have to dress nice and y but formal because I will seduce the owner of the company that hired me, with my body. I will be her personal assistant for a day. I heard that she preffered woman than man, aren’t I lucky? It will be easy to seduce the owner.”

“What!!! No! You can’t seduce anybody else other than me! No mini skirt! No y clothes! No personal assistant! No no no!!! Sica… How could you do this to me? Let me talk to the owner, I’m sure money could solve everything. Okay, Sica? Please?” Jessica bit her lips when she heard Taeyeon cute whinning.

“No, I won’t let you do that. You are going to stay in your company, keep working and let me do my job. If you like me, you will believe me. Don’t you trust me, Taenggoo?” Jessica asked.

“B-But.. I don’t like it if anyone else saw the y side of you. I’m worried she would do something bad to you. You are so thin and weak… Alright, Just let your phone on. Call me when you thought the owner wanted to do something bad. Understand?”

“Aww.. Don’t worry, Taenggoo. She won’t do anything bad to me. I’m sure of it. Then I will prepare myself now. See you soon, Taenggoo.”

Jessica ended the call with mischievous smile planted on her face. We will meet really soon, Taenggoo. I can’t wait to see your reaction. Hehehehe….