Yuri's Teasing

Chasing Dreams

Yuri saw this as an opportunity. She tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder and pointed to the bench, silently asking Taeyeon to take a rest together. Yuri peeked at Jessica and saw that Jessica is looking at them intently. Yuri smirked evilly. She drink from her bottle then give it to Taeyeon, after that she took a towel then wiped Taeyeon’s sweat gently. Taeyeon being used to Yuri’s treatment and sharing things, accept all of this casually. Taeyeon let Yuri do whatever she wants.

Yuri chuckled a little when she saw the red face Jessica. She decided to tease more so she put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and said,”Taeyeonnie, I’m tired and feeling hot. Please fan me with your hand.”

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder to make Yuri lift her head but she stubbornly keep her head in the place. “You have your own hand so why should I do it?”

“But I’m tired, Taeyeonnie. If you don’t want to do it, something bad will happen to you.” Yuri threatening. Taeyeon hear this and raised her eyebrows, silently challenging Yuri. Yuri saw this so she raised both of her brows, widened her eyes, made a funny face and leaned closer. Taeyeon didn’t want to lose so she open her eyes wider and leaned even closer. The action repeated until their nose touched.

Jessica arrived at the Gym then quickly go inside to find Taeyeon. She didn’t need long time to spotted Taeyeon because both of them stood out than the rest and all the eyes in the Gym looking at Taeyeon and Yuri’s direction. No wonder they all ogling at them, what a great body they have, especially my Taenggoo. That Yummy body… Wait, what? Yummy? Jessica Jung! Focus! Don’t be a ert like other people here!

Jessica snapped out from her dazed when she saw they move and sit on the bench. Jessica saw Yuri drink then give the same bottle to Taeyeon. What? No, don’t accept that bottle! It has infected by that woman’s lips! Yah,Kwon Yuri, My Taenggoo could wipe her own sweat! Stop it! By now Jessica fuming mad and her face red because of anger.

Jessica glaring hard at Yuri and throw an imaginary knife at her. What more does she wants? Don’t leaning on My Taenggoo! Lift your dirty head from Taenggoo’s shoulder! That place is mine! Wait, how could Taenggo’s shoulder is mine? Ah, I don’t care. Whatever it is, I don’t like her attitude right now! Kwon Yuri, you will have a taste of hell any moment now if you don’t stop! Arghhh, should I go there and separated them? But on what reason? I can’t act harshly, I have to considering my image! Jessica grabbed her hair and screamed mentally. Stress!!

Jessica looked back at the pair and the scene make her eyes wide as saucer. What are they doing? Why are they looking at each other lovingly? Kwon Yuri, don’t leaned closer! Taenggoo, what are you doing? Why are you looking at her intently and lean even closer? Yah.. Yah… Yahhhh!!! Jessica bolted inside the Gym room when Taeyeon and Yuri’s nose touched. She doesn’t think about her image at that time. All that she could think about is separating Yuri and Taeyeon.

When she arrived in front of the pair, she slipper her hand in between Taeyeon’s face then turned it to her direction and her other hand circling Taeyeon’s shoulder. She pulled Taeyeon to her embrace with Taeyeon’s face on her stomatch then said in a fake happy tone,”Taenggoo, Unnie come to see you!!” All the time Jessica greeted Taeyeon, she glared hard at Yuri.

Jessica felt she is being pushed gently so she looked down at Taeyeon. “Unnie, you came! But you can’t hug me, I’m sweaty and smelly hehehe…” Taeyeon said to her brightly. Jessica almost returned the smile but the smile turned into frown when Taeyeon is being pulled by Yuri out from her embrace. Jessica saw Yuri’s smug smile when she back hugged Taeyeon and said,”Yeah, Unnie. You can’t hug Taeyeonnie. She is smelly, wait let me check whether she is smelly or not. ” Jessica saw Yuri tried to buried her nose on Taeyeon’s neck.

Jessica can’t let that happen so she pulled Taeyeon hard making Taeyeon stood up immediately. “I’m sure Taeyeon smells good all the time so you don’t need to check it.  Oh wait, maybe Yuri-ssi is right, I have to check Taeyeon’s body scent by my self.” Jessica said with fire in her eyes still looking at Yuri. Jessica turn around and tried to hugged Taeyeon but Taeyeon dodged her. Jessica felt sad because Taeyeon didn’t want her hug but let Yuri hug her freely.

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s sad eyes so she quickly explained her self. “I’m sorry, Unnie. but I don’t think it would be good for your image to sniffed me in a public just to make sure whether I smell good or not. Look, all eyes are on us.”

“But you let Yuri-ssi back hugging you, why can’t I?” Jessica stubbornly asked.

Taeyeon chuckled and said,”That’s because we’ve been together for so long, we don’t care how bad we smell. We are too comfortable with each other to bother with that small matter. Besides, unnie, I think you owe some explaination to do the manager. You barged in suddenly without being a member here.”

Jessica looked to the manager and found him smile awkwardly.Jessica sighed defeatedly but look back at Taeyeon. “Fine, but we will have dinner together. Go take a bath, I will wait in my car.”

“Okay, Unnie! Thank you for inviting us to dinner! We will take a bath together now, Bye!” Yuri barged in to the conversation suddenly then dragged Taeyeon to the bathroom, leaving a frustrated Jessica.

“Yul, I thought you will have dinner with Yoong?” Taeyeon asked Yuri confusingly.

Yuri smile happily and nodded her head. “I do, I just like to tease your Unnie. she is so cute when she is frustrated. Hahaha…!” Yuri’s laugh stopped when Taeyeon closed using her palm. She saw Taeyeon pouted while saying,”I know Unnie is cute, but you can’t set your eyes on her. You have Yoong! And.. And.. I like her first..” Yuri saw Taeyeon lower her hands then play with her fingers when she said her last words.

Yuri squealed and hugged Taeyeon tight. “You two will make a cute couple!” Yuri released the hug the patted Taeyeon’s head. “I’ve observed your Unnie and I approved you to wait for your Unnie. She has feeling to you more than Unnie-Dongsaeng should be. Make her yours, Taeyeonnie.” Yuri smile when Taeyeon smile to her. “Now let’s take a bath. I think your Unnie would die from high blood pressure if we make her waiting any longer.”

Jessica has finished explaining her self. She told the manager that she felt too happy to see her Dongsaeng so she barged in without permission. Jessica apologized and promise it won’t happen again. Right now Jessica is waiting in her car anxiously. “Stupid Kwon Yuri for destroying my time with Taenggoo. Why should she followed us?” Jessica was too busy mumbling to her self that she didn’t realized someone has entered her car.

Jessica snapped back when someone shake her shoulder. Jessica turned to her right and found Taeyeon. She wanted to smile but remembered that Yuri would have the dinner with them so she frowned. She looked at the back seat but found nobody. She looked back at Taeyeon for explaination.

Taeyeon smile while looking at Jessica’s cute frowned. “Yul won’t have dinner with us because she had appointment with Yoong. It’s just the two of us. Now let’s go, I’m hungry, Unnie!” Taeyeon said and show her toothy smile.

Jessica felt really happy and thanked whoever Yoong is for took the annoying Yuri away. Jessica now felt more light hearted so she wanted to throw herself at Taeyeon and hugged her tight but her wished was destroyed when Taeyeon grabbed her shoulder to prevent her throw her self. “Why, Taenggoo? You are not sweaty nor smelly now. Why can’t I?” Jessica asked sadly.

Taeyeon released her hold from Jessica’s shoulder then pointed to outside the car. “There are people watching us. You have to behave, Unnie. You have to take care of your image. Other people would misunderstood and thought we are dating. You don’t want that to happen, right?” Taeyeon said kindly although her heart hurt when Jessica relented.

Jessica exhale loudly. “Fine! We will have dinner at my house so nobody could disturbed us anymore and I have so many things I want to ask.” Jessica then turn on the engine then drive home with determined face. I will get my hug as much as I want and I would found out that Yuri and Taenggoo’s relationship