Second Task

Chasing Dreams

“Finally we arrived!” Taeyeon said loudly then lie on the couch, wanted to sleep. Not long, Taeyeon felt Jessica lifted her head then put it on her lap. Taeyeon snuggled more to Jessica’s lap and hummed approvingly when Jessica combed her hair softly. Taeyeon almost succumbed to the sleepiness when her stomatch growled loudly. Taeyeon groaned both because of the hunger and embarassement.

“Stupid tummy for growling like that. I know you are hungry, I will feed you, just stop your embarrassing act!” Taeyeon scolded her stomatch cutely. Taeyeon hit her stomatch repeatedly like an angry child.

“I think your tummy has known that she is at fault so stop abusing it. I love your tummy so I won’t let anyone hurt it including you.” Jessica slipped her hand inside Taeyeon’s blouse then caressed the tummy ‘innocently’. Jessica trailed her finger on Taeyeon’s tummy and felt bumps when she accrosed Taeyeon’s abs. “Poor tummy. Are you hurt? Hmm? Okay, I will checked whether there is bruise or not for you.” Jessica talked to Taeyeon’s stomatch as though it could talk. Jessica lifted taeyeon’s blouse, revealing her abs.

Taeyeon shocked by Jessica’s sudden act so she hold on her blouse, trying to pull it down but she released the blouse immediately when Jessica glared at her. “Y-You can’t do this without my permission. There is privacy, d-don’t you know?” Taeyeon said bravely albeit stuttering.

Jessica smirked then leaned closer to Taeyeon’s face. She trailed her finger on Taeyeon’s cheek and said seductively,”Please help me to remember. Who was the one that asked to be treated like a baby? Who was the one that wanted to be pampered by me? Huh, Taenggoo?”

“I-I said it. But I wanted to be treated like a baby not being molested!” Taeyeon said to stated her disagreement.

Jessica put her hand on her heart and acted surprised. “Molesting? How could you accused me with that ridiculous statement? I’m not molesting you. This is..” Jessica trailed her finger sensually once again on Taeyeon’s abs. “Called skinship. Don’t you know baby needs lots of skinship to grow healtily. I lifted your blouse to found out whether your tummy has a bruise because you beat it or not. If I am molesting you, my finger would be under your underwear instead of your blouse. Do you want me to show you where is the exact place that I would touch?” Jessica then moved her finger slowly downward to Taeyeon’s underwear but before she could reached it, Taeyeon held her hand tight.

Taeyeon shook her head hurriedly. “No no no no. I don’t need a demonstration. I’m sorry for accusing you, I am very very sorry.” Taeyeon put Jessica’s finger on her stomatch and said,”Here, check my tummy. I think it is better for me if you check my stomatch than do the demonstration.”

Jessica pouted then said in disappointed voice,”Aww, but I like to do the demonstration more.” Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s crotch direction then smile. “Oh well, there is always next time. I will be waiting patiently. Now, where were I?” Jessica lifted Taeyeon’s blouse then furrowed her brows to think deeply. After a while, she gave up. “I think I forget but it’s alright. I can start from the beginning again.” Jessica smile brightly then began her ‘skinship with the baby’.

Jessica started her ‘journey’ from the bottom to the top. Along her ‘journey’, she smile wickedly because she felt Taeyeon shivered under her touch. Jessica could felt Taeyeon’s breath became heavier when she almost reached Taeyeon’s bra. Jessica stopped her finger right under the bra and looked at Taeyeon. She could saw Taeyeon’s bothered expression. Her eyes shut tight and her brows furrowed as though she didn’t want it. Jessica would believe that Taeyeon dislike her treatment but Taeyeon’s body betrayed her expression. Her muscle would flexed wherever Jessica touched and a subtle moan escape Taeyeon’s mouth. Jessica decided to stopped her teasing so she lifted her finger.

“Hmm, I can’t find any bruised even after thorough inspection so I will stop now.” Jessica said while looking at Taeyeon’s expression.

Taeyeon’s brows furrowed even more because of mixed feelings that she has. Part of her wanted Jessica to keep touching her but the other part relieved because her torture finally came to an end. Taeyeon exhaled loudly, pulled down her blouse while opened her eyes. She looked straight at Jessica and said in shaky voice,”Now that you have satisfied, could you fed me?”

Jessica noted Taeyeon’s shaky voice but decided to let it slide for now. “I will, if there’s the food. Unfortunately there isn’t any leftover food and I can’t cook. We could either order food or you could cook, I have the ingridients. So, what’s your call?”

Taeyeon pouted at Jessica and played with her fingers. “I thought today would be about me getting pampered by you. If we order food then that means I ate other people’s cooking and if I cook, what’s the different would be with my ordinary meal? I cook my meal by my self.” Taeyeon timidly peeked at Jessica and showed her puppy eyes. “Sica, cook for me please? Anything would do. I just want to eat food that you cook.” Taeyeon stopped playing with her finger then tugged at Jessica’s blouse cutely. “Sicaaa, Hmm? Cook for Taenggoo?”

Jessica sighed and Taeyeon’s head. “It’s not that I don’t want to cook a meal for you, I can’t cook properly. Last person that ate my food was hospitalized because of food poisoned. I can’t let that happen to you. Please understand, okay Taenggoo?”

Taeyeon puffed her cheeks then give her back to Jessica. “Meanie! Hmph! You live alone all this years, impossible you can’t cook anything. Just say it if you don’t like to cook for me.” Taeyeon felt guilty when she heard Jessica sighed sadly. She turned to face Jessica once again and said,”I’m sorry, Sica. Please don’t be sad. I won’t force you to cook anymore. Let’s just order food, I want jajangmyun. What about you?”

Jessica knew that Taeyeon is disappointed. Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s face then said gently,”I know you are disappointed and I’m sorry because you like someone useless like me. I could cook rice and make fried egg properly. If you still insisted to eat my cooking, do you want to try?”

Taeyeon smile brightly then nodded her head with full of energy. “As long as you are the one that made it, I will like it! And I like fried egg very much! I want two fried eggs! Hehehe..” Taeyeon sat properly on the couch then poked Jessica. “Cook now.. Cook now! I can’t wait to eat the eggs hehehe…”

Jessica smile while looking at Taeyeon’s happy expression. Taeyeon looks so happy just by eating the fried eggs. Jessica wondered how happy Taeyeon’s expression could be if one day she cooked a proper meal for her. I will learn to cook for you, Taenggoo. Jessica stood then offered her hand to Taeyeon. “You will accompany me in the kitchen. I can’t leave my baby alone. Accidents will happen when the baby left alone.”

Taeyeon wanted to said that she could took care of herself because she isn’t a baby but stopped herself because she is afraid Jessica would change her mind if Taeyeon didn’t obey her. Taeyeon took the hand happily, together they walked to the kitchen. Jessica asked Taeyeon to sit on the island so she could see her.

Because the rice took a long time to be done, Jessica prepared the rice first. When she finished with the rice, she fried the eggs. Jessica walked to Taeyeon and stood in between her legs when all her task is done and all that left to do was waiting for the rice. Jessica circled her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and smile seductively. “Office hours had ended so initally I don’t have to cook for you. But because I’m such a good person, I did it anyway. Because of my good deed, don’t I get a reward?”

Taeyeon smile gently then cupped Jessica’s face. She leaned forward to kissed her forehead lovingly. When Taeyeon leaned back, she asked Jessica with a shy voice,”Is that enough?”

Jessica moved one of her arm to Taeyeon’s nape then pulled her close. “That is good but it’s not enough. I need to taste your lips.” Jessica whisper then crashed her lips to Taeyeon right after she finished. Jessica started slow because she wanted Taeyeon to get used to this. When she felt Taeyeon returned the kiss, she guide Taeyeon’s arms to circling her shoulder. They kissed passionately and Taeyeon’s byun side released unconsciously so she trailed her hands down and gropped Jessica’ making her gasped.

Taeyeon realized what her hands had done so she broke the kiss and apologized immediately. “I-I’m sorry, Sica. My hands moved on their own. I swear I didn’t mean to do that. I..” Taeyeon stopped talking when Jessica grabbed both of her hands and put it back on her .

Jessica leaned very close and and growled,”It’s okay. It’s natural to gropped each other when we are kissing passionately. There is no need to stop just because of this.” When Jessica said ‘this’, she curled her fingers that still hold Taeyeon’s hand on her making Taeyeon gropped her . “It felt good.” Jessica released her hold on Taeyeon’s hands then pulled Taeyeon by the nape and resumed their kiss.

This time Taeyeon’s hands gropped Jessica’s harder when their kiss became hotter. Jessica hummed satisfiedly when she felt Taeyeon’s hands’ movement. After a while they broke the kiss. Jessica smile brightly at Taeyeon and said seductively. “Now I’m satisfied with the reward. This time we will stop here, next time we will use tongue and the next, I will teach you how useful your tongue could be.”

Taeyeon’s face red because of Jessica’s words but she didn’t said anything. Taeyeon looked at Jessica timidly then whisper,”I will learned how to use my tongue if you could be happy.”

Jessica speechless because of Taeyeon’s innocent replied. She even more speechless because she felt extreme by it.  

Taeyeon ate the food happily because she could taste Jessica's cooking ad now Jessica fed her. Taeyeon muched the food with silly smile on her face. She imagined that her life would be this happy when Jessica became her wife oneday. After Jessica wiped , wash the dishes, then back to her side, Taeyeon pecked Jessica's lips. "A reward for my beautiful soon to be wife. Hehehe... And, I won't break the contracts. Tomorrow I will asked Yoong to call your Agency's President." Taeyeon laughed happily when she saw Jessica's shy smile. Just like that Jessica finished her job as one day P.A.