The Date

Chasing Dreams

“Taenggoo, let’s have a date.” Jessica suddenly asked when they were cuddling together on the couch. Jessica snuggled closer, kissed Taeyeon’s neck and intertwined their fingers. “Let’s walk in the park, watch movie, shopping, you know, do things that other normal people would do. It’s not that I don’t like cuddling like this, I just wanted to know how it feels.”

Taeyeon sighed then pecked Jessica’s forehead. “But we are not a normal couple. I am dating a superstar. If we go outside and have a date, other people would know about us. Well, we could do all that but without skinship. We do that as friends. Do you want that?”

Jessica pouted sadly and hugged Taeyeon’s waist tightly. “But I don’t mind if my fans or other people know about us. If my career end because of our relationship, I won’t regret it. Moreover, aren’t I have a very rich girlfriend? She could fulfill all my needs until I die. Am I wrong?”

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head. “No, you are right. I could fulfill all your needs. But are you ready to let your dream go? A dream that you fight so fiercely to achieved it? I want you to be happy all the time, Baby. I promise your parents that I will never make you cry. Your father would beat me to death if I ever make you cry once again. Hehehe…” Taeyeon smile while remembering Jessica’s parents.

Jessica broke the hug and straddled Taeyeon instead. She cupped Taeyeon’s face and looked at her in the eyes. “Taenggoo, you are my happiness. I love my job but not as much as I love you. Don’t ever think that your position is lower than my job. You are my first priority. Just like what I said before, if I am jobless, I still have you but If I don’t have you, I will be jobless because I can’t do anything right when I know you leave me. That’s how important you to me. Please stop thinking so lowly about yourself.” Jessica leaned and kissed Taeyeon lovingly.

After a while, Jessica broke the kiss and put her forehead on Taeyeon’s. “Even if all the people in this world leave me, as long as you are stay by my side, I will be okay. I can stand any obstacle in my life as long as you hold my hand and support me. Don’t do any stupid moves like in the cheap dramas, where one person leaves the one that she loves using a nonsense reason like ‘I’m doing it for her happiness.’ If you love someone, stay with your love one not leave. If you ever do it, I won’t forgive you. Do you understand?” Jessica asked firmly.

Taeyeon nodded her head and smile gently. “I promise I will stay with you through the good and bad things. But you have to promise to never leave me too.”

Jessica smile and pecked Taeyeon’s lips. “I promise, Taenggoo.” They smile happily to each other and we could see how in love they are to each other.

Taeyeon raised both of her hands and caressed Jessica’s cheeks using her thumbs. She leaned and kissed Jessica’s face slowly and full of love. She started with the forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, and the last one, Jessica’s lips. They kissed gently, pouring their love to the kiss. Jessica circling her arms on Taeyeon’s neck and entangled her hands in Taeyeon’s hair. When they broke the kiss, once again the smile happily.

Jessica doesn’t know that love could make her feel this way. Jessica doesn’t know she could love a person this much. Jessica pecked Taeyeon for the last time and said,”Then, can I have the date that I want? Please, Taenggoo..” Jessica rubbed her nose to Taeyeon’s while pleading cutely.

Taeyeon giggled and pushed Jessica to lie on the couch. She peppering Jessica’s face with kisses then said,”Of course. Anything for my gorgeous girlfriend.”

Jessica smile happily then pulled Taeyeon to lie on top of her. She hugged Taeyeon by the waist and sighed contently. “Okay, but first let stay like this for a while. I love to hold you close.” Taeyeon agreed by a nod and they spend thirty minutes in that position.

---------------

Jessica and Taeyeon is walking hand in hand happily to the theater. They decided to watch the movie on their first outing and just like they have expected, a lot of people took their pictures and whispering to each other about Taeyeon’s identity. The crowds going wild when suddenly Jessica pecked Taeyeon’s lips.

Jessica turned to the crowd and shout loudly,”She is my girlfriend and I love her very much!” Jessica then dragged Taeyeon inside the theater leaving the dumbfounded people outside. When they have sat comfortably, Jessica whisper to Taeyeon mischievously. “Taenggoo, you will be a very famous person soon!” Then she chuckled.

Taeyeon shook her head while looking her naughty girlfriend. “I am. Thanks to you for boldly kissing me. But..” Taeyeon leaned closer,”I like it.” Then she pecked Jessica on the lips. Taeyeon giggled happily, intertwined their fingers, then shifted her attention back to the screen, missing Jessica’s rosy cheeks.

Taeyeon felt a weight on her shoulder so she turned to her left and found Jessica has fallen asleep. She chuckled at her adorable girlfriend’s antics then Jessica’s head lovingly. She must be tired. We should just go home now. Taeyeon pulled up the hand resting then positioning Jessica to piggyback her. She stood up, adjusting Jessica’s position so she won’t fall, and peek at Jessica’s peaceful face once again. Taeyeon chuckled seeing Jessica still sleeping although she has moved her body from the seat to her back. Hehehe… This sleeping beauty, how could she still sleeping.

Because they walked to the theater, Taeyeon piggyback Jessica all the way to the house. After Jessica pecked her in public, many people following her and Jessica and took pictures. Taeyeon could heard squealed so she turned around and found a group of people looking at her. Taeyeon bowed politely and showed her smile before resumed her walk. Am I mistaken? I think I heard them calling us a cutie couple. Taeyeon smile to herself and hoping for the best. I hope I’m not mistaken and we are accepted by her fans.

Taeyeon felt Jessica stirred so she looked at her lover. “Are you awake?” Taeyeon asked gently.

“Almost..” Mumbled Jessica sleepily. She rubbed her eyes then looked around when she felt something is strange. She shrieked in surprised when she found so many people following them and took pictures. “Taenggoo, why are they following us?”

“They have waited for us on the exit door. They have been following us and took pictures since we leave the theater. I think they like us because we are called the cutie couple.” Taeyeon giggled shyly after she said that.

Jessica’s smile showed when she heard this. “Really?” She turned to the crowd and shout,”Are we a cutie couple?” “Yesss!!!” The crowd screamed. “Do we look good together?” Jessica asked. Once again the crowd agreed to her. “Yes, you look good together!” “Princess Jessica and her Princess charming!” “Kim Taeyeon cool!” “We love Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung!” Shouts could be heard from all direction.

Jessica smile happily and give two thumbs to her fans. “Thank you for the support! I love you all!” Jessica answered by a loud screamed,”We love you too!!!”

Taeyeon and Jessica arrived at home safely and now resting in the living room. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s hand and said happily. “I have a good feeling about our relationship, Taenggoo. I think my fans would like you more than me.” Taeyeon chuckled shyly and said,”No, they will always love you. Now let’s sleep so tomorrow could come faster. I can’t wait to hear the news.” Jessica agreed so they washed their selves then go to the dream land.

The next morning, Taeyeon’s phone ring loudly. Taeyeon groaned and answered it groggily. Before she could said her greetings, Yoona’s words make her bolt up on the bed. “Taeyeonnie, there are lot of people in our company lobby. They demanded to talk to a Kim Taeyeon, Jessica’s lover.”