You Are My Everything

Chasing Dreams

“Do you want me to ask them to leave?” Yoona asked. Taeyeon contemplated for a while then said,”Do you know why they want to meet me? Do they look angry?” “No, from the look of their face, they look quiet calm. They said they want to assess whether you are good enough for Jessica or not. If you want to meet them, I suggest you are on your best outfit, Taeyeonnie. Not that you look ugly but I think you need to make them mesmerized with your beauty so you could pass the test easily. Do you understand?” “Yes, Ma’am” Answered Taeyeeon. “Then I will tell them that you will arrived in thirty minutes. Blazer, white shirt, tie, white pants, and knee bots would do the trick, Taeyeonnie. See you soon.” Then Yoona ended the call.

Taeyeon sighed and rubbed her temple. She felt really nervous because she would meet that many people. She was thinking hard about what would the fans asked but snapped back when she felt arms wrapped around her waist. A warm feeling spread through her body making her relaxed. She held Jessica’s hands and said softly,”Thank you, I need this.”

Jessica pulled Taeyeon closer to her body warmth and placed her chin on Taeyeon’s houlder. She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek to calm the nervous wreck in her embrace. “What’s wrong, Taenggoo? You look very nervous. Is there problem with the company?”

Taeyeon closed her eyes to enjoy the moment then said softly,”My company is fine but there are problems in my company’s lobby.” Taeyeon opened her eyes, turned around to faced Jessica and continue her words. “Your fans have come to my company. They demanded to speak with me about our relationship and I have about thirty minutes to prepare and go to the company.”

Jessica frowned when she heard this. “Do you want me to make them leave? They will leave if I ask them to. Moreover, I don’t like their action. Why would they come to your company like that? They will disturbed your employees.”

Taeyeon shook her head and hold Jessica’s face. “No, you can’t do that. If you protect me, they will think that I am a coward that could only hide behind your back. I need their acceptance, Baby. Yoona said they mean nothing harm so as long as I could charm them, everything will be fine. Just wait here for the good news, okay? I need to prepare my self. I will go home now. Bye.” Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s forehead and climbed out of the bed.

Jessica smile and walked Taeyeon to the door. She hugged Taeyeon before she could leave. “You’ll do fine. You are Taenggoo, Jessica’s girlfriend. No one could resist your charm if I can’t. just remember my words. Whatever happen, don’t ever think about leaving me. Understand?”

Taeyeon cupped Jessica’s face then kissed her nose. “I won’t leave you. Don’t worry. Right after the meeting ends, I will call you.” Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s temple once again then run to her car. Her clock is ticking.

-----------------

Yoona turned to the fans and smile. “You are lucky because our boss is willing to meet you. She will be here in thirty.” Yoona’s smile then turned into a scary one when she said her next words. “I’m sure all of you know how big our connection is. I have your background information on my desk. If our boss has even a little scratch, you will faced a very bad consequence.” Yoona looked fiercely to each fans eyes. When she saw they all gulped hard. Her smile turned into an innocence one. “But I’m sure you are all here with no bad intention. Right?” All the fans nodded their heads eagerly, afraid for their life. Yuri laughed hard when she saw this. “No need to be afraid. We won’t kill you.. Yet.” All the fans regretted their decision to come here when they saw this scary couple.

Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon arrived wearing the clothes that YoonYul choose. After Taeyeon sit comfortably, Yoona and Yuri stood tall on each of her side with meaningful smile on their faces. Smile to our boss. Mouthed Yoona silently. Taeyeon being a clueless person, just smile when she saw all the fans smiling at her but sweating bucket.

Taeyeon turned to Yoona and asked,”Why are you standing?” she shifted her head to Yuri and asked the same question.

“Ah, that’s because if I sit for a long time, I’m afraid my shape would be ugly. You know Yuri really love to..”

Before Yoona could continue her words, Taeyeon bolted to Yoona and covered . She whisper harshly to Yoona. “You don’t have to explain to everyone about your love life, Yoong. I’m sorry, It’s my fault. I won’t ask anymore.” Taeyeon then cleared awkwardly before turned back to the fans. She sat and said,”I think we can start our meeting now. What can I help you with?”

“We are here to make sure Jessica choose a high quality person.” Said the representative. “We don’t want her to have an ugly, short, pale girlfriend. It will be very embarrassing for her. I mean there are other person out there that better than..” she stuttered because she saw a lot of very fierce glare from YoonYul and the employees and an unknown icy glare. She could felt her body shivered.

Jessica saw Taeyeon drove away but couldn't shook her insecurity so she hurriedly prepare her self and wear a disguise. She wanted to observe the meeting secretly. She promise herself she wouldn’t protect Taeyeon unless it is necessary. Jessica arrived on the company and saw from outside that the meeting is about to begin so she walked pass the guard and told them to keep quiet. Jessica sit behind Taeyeon and pretending to read a magazine.

Jessica fuming mad when she heard the insults. What? Ugly? She is gorgeous than all the people in this world! Short? She is fun size, not short! Pale? She has a milky smooth skin, are you blind?! Jessica glared at that person’s direction. I need to put this to an end. I can’t stand my Taenggoo being insulted in her own company by my fans. But before she could stood up, she saw that all the employees that was in the lobby, stood behind Taeyeon and glared hard at that person. Jessica smile gently when she saw how protective the employees to Taeyeon. That shows how a good boss you are , Taenggoo.

“Our boss is not like what you said! She is kind, beautiful, y, gorgeous, and all the good trait that exist in this world, she has it all! You should saw yourself in the mirror before insulting our boss!” One of the manager said and murmured of agreement could be heard.

Taeyeon heard her employees defending her and felt touched. She stood up and turned to them. “Thank you. I really appreciate your words. But as you said, I am a very good person, I think I can handle them by myself. If I need your help, I will turn to you. You will support me when I turn to all of you, right?” a loud ‘yeah’ answered Taeyeon’s question. She showed them her toothy smile then turned back to Jessica’s fans.

“I may be short but I’m strong enough to piggyback my girlfriend. I’m not ugly, I have a milky white skin not pale, I’m rich, I have a great body, and Jessica loves me just like I loves her. I think I am a high quality person. Tell me, what is it that lack from me to be Jessica Jung’s girlfriend?” Taeyeon said bravely although deep inside she could feel her fingers curled when she bragged about herself.

The fans’ representative taken aback by Taeyeon’s answer. Deep inside her heart, she know that Taeyeon is a great partner for her idol but she is afraid that her idol would neglected the fans and focus to her partner more. That’s why she tried to find Taeyeon’s bad point. She think quickly and a sly smile appeared on her face. “There is one thing that you are lack of. You can’t sing better than Jessica!”

Taeyeon stood still when she heard the challenge while YoonYul held back their laughter. They know how angelic Taeyeon’s singing voice is. Wrong choice, missy! Said Yuri mentally. Meanwhile, Jessica and the employees looking at Taeyeon nervously. That woman is impossible! How could our boss defeated a superstar! Jessica give Taeyeon a support silently. Hwaitaeng, Taenggoo! Should I show myself now? Jessica wanted to help Taeyeon but stop once again when she saw Taeyeon play a guitar. Omona, is Taenggoo going to sing?

Taeyeon scanned the fans and found out that one of them brought a guitar. “Lend me the guitar, please.” Taeyeon sit comfortably when the guitar is already on her hand. “I can sing and I think my voice is good enough because my two friends always asked me to sing.” Taeyeon said while pointing at YoonYul that smile proudly.

Taeyeon strummed the guitar then started singing. She sing ‘you are my everything’. All the people in the building looked at Taeyeon with admiration, including Jessica. We could see Jessica’s eyes shots lots of love to Taeyeon. Her soft and angelic voice. What a perfect person. You catch a very big fish, Jessica Jung! Jessica congratulating herself

When Taeyeon finished, Jessica run to Taeyeon and straddled her lap. Taeyeon startled but she had a feeling that Jessica is here because she could feel an icy glare shots to the representative. Jessica kissed Taeyeon passionately and make a growl sound. “Kim Taeyeon, you are mine!” Jessica turned to her fans and said,”If you are my fans, you will respect my decision. I love her with all my heart more than anything in this world. I asked you politely to support us, if you can’t then just leave us alone. Because this is the first time, I ask you all nicely. But if you do it again..”

“I’m sure they know what would happen to them if they hurt our boss. All of us won’t let it slide easily. Am I right?” Yuri said confidently. “We won’t let you live a peaceful life!” Shouted Taeyeon’s employees.

All the fans nodded their heads fearfully. They know if they said or do something wrong in this situation, they could die.

“I’m sure they won’t do it again. They are not a bad people. They just love Jessica so much that they are afraid Jessica choose a wrong person and would ended up hurt. They are just protecting their love one just like my employees protecting me.” Taeyeon said kindly, trying to protect Jessica’s fans.

When they hear this, Jessica’s fans started to love Taeyeon. They can’t deny how charming Taeyeon is. “We won’t do it again.” Said the representative. “In fact, we start to love Taeyeon-ssi. She is a very charming person.” All the fans nodded their heads agreeing to the representative’s words.

Jessica smile happily because finally the problem solved but her jealousy burned when she heard the next words.

The representative look at Taeyeon shyly and said,”I think I have fallen for you, Taeyeon-ssi. I don’t mind being your second girlfriend.”

Jessica bolted up from Taeyeon’s lap, pulled Taeyeon to stood up and hug her possessively. She glared very hard at the woman and said icily,”You better erased that foolish thought right now because Taenggoo’s girlfriend is only one and that is me, Jessica Jung! She is mine!” Jessica turned to Taeyeon and pouted. “Taenggoo, you won’t have another girlfriend, right? Right?”

Taeyeon chuckled and said to Jessica lovingly. “I loved you when I was a child and I love you now when I am an adult and I will love you and only you, my future wife, Jessica Jung. No one can make me fallen in love hopelessly like you do.” Taeyeon then sang the chorus part.

You are my everything to me

You are my everything to me

Please shine like a star in the sky

You are my only love

Forever my only love

We love each other

All I need is you

Jessica smile widely all along Taeyeon’s singing. When she finished, Jessica turned to the woman and said proudly. “You hear right? She needs only me!” Jessica then smile childishly while Taeyeon backhugging her.

After the meeting, TaengSic couple become a hot topic. They even interviewed by magazines.

Somewhere, one person read the magazine then sighed. “Why did I know their relationship from a magazine? Kim Taeyeon you rude daughter!” Said the mysterious person sternly. But then she sqealed when she remembered the video that she watched a while ago. “Awwww, they are so sweet! My daughter is really cool!”