Maid and Master

Chasing Dreams

Hours has passed and Taeyeon and Jessica now sit on the couch in awkward silence. They sit on the edge of the couch, opposite of each other. Taeyeon clears and asks,” Where are you going to take me?”

Jessica looks at Taeyeon timidly and answers,” We will go to a village, two hours away from here. I bought a small house there for a place to calm myself if ever one day I face a problem and I think this is the right time to use it.”

Taeyeon raises her brows then asks,” And what are you planning to do there with only the two of us?”

Jessica looks down to her hands, there are visible tint of pink on her cheeks when she answers,” I-I want to treat you like a princess there. I will be your maid for whole months to atone my sin and shows you how much I love you.”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica disbelievingly and says,” My Maid? You can’t even cook. You can’t wake up early in the morning, you can’t stay sweaty, you hate running, you never do a physical labor. Tell me, how can you be my maid?”

Jessica looks at Taeyeon with fire in her eyes and shouts,” I can! I know you think all of this is absurd and all the things that you said is true, but I can do it! I will change.”

“Let’s see about it later.” Why is somehow I get a feeling that I will be the one that does all the works? Ckckck.. How can a Princess be a maid? Oh well, let’s about it tomorrow. “So I can order you around and you won’t say anything about it?” Jessica answers with a nod. “Looks fun, why don’t we start now?”

Jessica taken a back but then composes herself. She looks at Taeyeon confidently with a determined gaze. “Why not. We can start right now.”

“Okay. I want a cup of coffee now. Please make it within ten minutes.”

Jessica stands up hurriedly and run to the kitchen. She put a spoon of coffee, one spoon of sugar, and pour the hot water. Jessica stirs cautiously then brought to the living room. She put it in front of Taeyeon and sits on the floor, waiting for Taeyeon’s response.

“Too bitter. And are you expecting me to drink a boiled coffee? Make sweeter and warmer one.” Taeyeon said coldly

Jessica stands up and wants to bring the coffee to the kitchen but Taeyeon asks her to let it be so she walks to the kitchen, leaving it on the table. She put three spoons of sugar this time. She pours hot water until reach half of the cup then adds warm water. Jessica walk back to the living room with a new cup of coffee. She put down the coffee in front of Taeyeon then sits on the floor once again.

“Too sweet. Another one.”

Jessica inhales a big amount of air to calm herself then go to the kitchen once again. This time Jessica put two spoons of sugar and prays Taeyeon will stop asking her to make coffee. Is she testing my patience? Is she using this chance to revenge?

Meanwhile in the living room, Taeyeon grins happily. She is happy to get an obedient toy. She wants to know how long Jessica can stand her. The truth is Taeyeon likes the first cup that Jessica made but she wants to play with her toy. Being the good person she is, she drinks all the coffee that Jessica made.

Jessica put the coffee down and doesn’t bother to sit because she has a feeling that Taeyeon will ask her to make another one and true to her prediction, Taeyeon asks her. “Still too sweet and I like a hot coffee. Please add a spoon of sugar, a spoon of coffee, and make it hot.” What? I made the first cup just like that! Now I’m sure she is testing my patience.

“But I made the first cup just like that, why are you asking me another one like that? You said that that is too  bitter and hot.” Jessica rebel on Taeyeon’s order.

Taeyeon raises her brows amusingly and says,” I thought you won’t say anything to my orders?”

“But you are wasting the coffee. You should’ve tell me from the beginning how you want me to make the coffee.” Jessica says in more polite tone.

“I didn’t waste anything. I drank all the coffee that you made.” Jessica knit her brows when she heard this. What? She will hurt her tummy if she drinks too much coffee. She gets upset stomach easily yet she drinks coffee carelessly. Sigh.

Taeyeon felt her stomach start to hurt from drinking too much coffee. She frowns then clutches her stomach. “On another thought, I don’t want another one.”

Jessica knows that Taeyeon’s stomach has started to hurt. She sighs sadly then goes to the kitchen. She takes a pain killer and a glass of warm water. Jessica gives the medicine and water to Taeyeon forcefully. She crosses her arms and says sternly. “ Drink it now.” After Taeyeon drink all of it silently, Jessica put the glass on the table then scoop Taeyeon bridal style and take her to the bedroom while mumbles,” Stupid Taenggoo for hurting herself just to get back at me!” Jessica put Taeyeon on the bed then walks out silently.

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s upset face and feeling guilty. She just wants to play around. She doesn’t know that her body is this weak. Taeyeon turns her head to the door when Jessica comes back and brings a basin of water with her. She put the basin near Taeyeon’s bed, soaks the handkerchief in to warm water then lifts Taeyeon’s shirt, exposing her tummy. Taeyeon stay silent and just let Jessica do whatever she wants. Taeyeon felt her heart warm when she saw Jessica’s caring eyes and gentle treatment. “I’m sorry for making you worry. I don’t know my body would react like this.”

Jessica looks at Taeyeon sadly and says,” You should ask me do something that won’t harm yourself next time. You can revenge by asking me to clean the house five times. From now on I won’t obey when I know the order is harming your health. How could you doesn’t know how weak your stomach is? Even I remember.” Jessica keep rambling while massage Taeyeon’s tummy gently over the warm handkerchief. “You should know how your stomach is your weakest part of your body. You can’t eat too spicy food or too much coffee or something sour. Your stomach will hurt for days once it got upset and nothing can reduce the pain.”

Taeyeon smile gently when Jessica scolds her out of care. She holds Jessica’s hand that massages her tummy, making Jessica looks at her. “I’m sorry. I will careful next time.” She saw Jessica hang her head down shyly and says,” You better.” “Next order, sleep beside me now. I want to sleep in your embrace.” When she saw Jessica hesitate, Taeyeon says sternly,” Now. You promise you won’t defy my order.”

Jessica is pretending to stand up reluctantly when inside her head she screams happily. Kyaaa.. Taenggoo wants us to sleep together and hugging! Hahahaha…! Oh Happy day!! Jessica slowly lie beside Taeyeon and spreads her arm.

Taeyeon scoots to Jessica’s embrace, put her head on Jessica’s shoulder, and hug Jessica’s waist. Let’s see how strong you are to resist the temptation, Sica. Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand and slip it inside her shirt, put it on her tummy. “Rub my tummy. I think the pain will be lessened if you do that.” Taeyeon speaks and teasingly blow Jessica’s neck. Taeyeon smirks when she felt Jessica shivers. Stay strong, Sica. I hope you can endure this, Byun Sica. I need to know whether you love me or lusting over me.

 Jessica bit her lip hard when she felt Taeyeon put her hand on her smooth tummy and ask her to rub the stomach. She bit even harder and shivering involuntary when she felt Taeyeon’s breath on her neck. Oh my God, Taenggoo is killing me! Ugh, I can feel my Byun Sica is appear. No no! If I’m molesting Taenggoo right now, the situation will get worse. No, Byun Sica! Don’t appear now!

Taeyeon snuggles her head deeper on Jessica’s neck and put her leg in between Jessica’s leg and move it up and down ‘innocently’ when Jessica doesn’t do her order. “Hurry. My tummy is hurt, Jessica.” Taeyeon then rubs her nose on Jessica’s neck. Taeyeon smirk get even bigger when she hear Jessica groans frustratingly.

Jessica groans then quickly rubs Taeyeon’s tummy before her naughty master do something more extreme. Gah! I don’t know Taenggoo can be this naughty! She is really testing me! Byun Sica, No! Keep hidden!

Taeyeon decided to pull her last card so she pulls out of the embrace, brushing her hand on Jesisca’s lightly, touch her knee on Jessica’s center lightly on the process and sit down. “ I think my shirt is in the way.” Taeyeon take off her shirt slowly then smile at Jessica innocently. “Now your hand can move freely.”

Jessica’s frustration reach the peek so she stand up abruptly and says stutteringly,” I-I think it’s better to u-use the h-hot pack. I will get it for you!” Jessica turns around, getting ready to run out the room but stop when she hears Taeyeon says,” Then I think it is better to take off my pants too. My legs are sore too.”

“No! On another thought, I think it is better to treat your tummy by rubbing it. We can treat your leg later.” Jessica quickly goes back to the bed and getting back on her original position while praying that she can pass the day safely.

Taeyeon nods her head then says,” You are right. I think it is better to stop the treatment and sleep now. You will sleep with me here and please take off your shirt. It is unfair to me if you wear a shirt while I’m half .” Taeyeon quickly open Jessica’s blouse, throw it carelessly, push Jessica on the bed and put her head on Jessica’s chest. “Hmm.. Better. Good night, Sica. I can’t wait for our vacation. I think it will be fun spending our time just the two of us.” How come my heart is not hurt anymore when I’m in your embrace, Sica?

Jessica lies stiffly and curse inside her head. “My God, what have I got myself in to?” All night Jessica can’t sleep because her raging hormone and the feeling of Taeyeon’s skin on her skin didn’t help at all.