That's It?

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon ring the bell and prepare to launch herself to Jessica, just like Yuri’s order. When the door opened, Taeyeon open her arms wide, ready to engulfed Jessica but found her face got palmed. Jessica put her an arm distance and there’s stern expression on her face. Taeyeon saw the expression so she gulped and retreat. She give Jessica an awkward smile and said,”H-Hi, Sica. I’m coming in ten minutes time just like your order.”

Jessica crossed her arms and looked at Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon’s dishelved hair condition and she is only wearing a t-shirt. Jessica growled and pulled Taeyeon inside the house. She locked the door then dragged Taeyeon to the couch. Still with a stern expression, she stand in front of a fidgeting Taeyeon. Jessica bit her lips because of her mixed feelings. Ugh, Taenggoo looks so y right now! That white and smooth thigh and I can see her cleavage from here. I want to touch her.. No no no! I have to stay strong and interrogate her! What has she done in that pranksters house? How come she ended up in that compromising position! Hmph!

Jessica saw Taeyeon peek at her timidly then playing with her fingers when Jessica caught her. She saw Taeyeon peek once again then pouted. “Sica, why are you angry? I’m sorry. Whatever it is that I do, I’m sorry.” She saw Taeyeon grabbed her hand and start playing with her fingers. “Forgive me, please..” Taeyeon throw her a wide, round, and sad puppy eyes and swinging her hand while pleading.

Jessica sighed in defeat when she saw those eyes. She sit beside Taeyeon and said,”Fine, you are forgiven. You always use those eyes to me, you are cheating.”

Taeyeon throw herself at Jessica and buried her face on her shoulder. She grinned happily and said,”Hehe.. Taenggoo hate it when Sica angry at Taenggoo. Now, tell me, Sica. What is it that I do that make you angry? I promise I won’t do it anymore.” Taeyeon peppering kisses on Jessica’s shoulder, up to her cheek, brought shiver to Jessica. Taeyeon do it unconsciously because of Yuri’s training.

Jessica cleared after composing herself. “I have told you that I’m a possessive person. I don’t like it when someone else touch you, yet you let YoonYul do whatever they want to do to you. I know that they are your bestfriend and I’m the one that asked you to go to them and learn, but I can’t help to be jealous when I saw the pictures and videos! Moreover when I called, you said weird things! What did Yuri shoved to you?” Jessica turned to Taeyeon and waited for the answer anxiously.

“Ah, that one? She shoved a small stick on my foot, you know the stick that used for massage purpose. I never have a massage before that’s why I’m saying like that.” Taeyeon then hugged Jessica and put Jessica’s head on her shoulder. “You don’t have to worry, I won’t betray you. I love you too much to do that. I was just learning just like what you want. Yuri said that you are frustrated and if I do nothing about it, your frustration will turned to be madness and you will start doubting whether I’m the perfect lover for you or not.” Taeyeon hug Jessica tighter and said sadly,”I can’t let that happen. I can’t live without you, Sica.” Taeyeon peck Jessica’s forehead and continue her words. “That’s why I ‘m trying to learn everything. Yul said that the most important thing is skinship and massage.”

Ah, is that why Taenggoo being touchy right now? Good job Yuri. I’m sorry I cursed you just now. But massage? Jessica kissed Taeyeon’s neck and said,”That’s true. I love skinship, Taenggoo. You are doing a good job.” Jessica smile when she saw Taeyeon’s proud grin. “But what kind of massage that Yuri talk about?”

“Ah, that one? Let me just show you.” Taeyeon said then kneeling in front of Jessica. “Yul said that to do the massage, we need a lot of skinship so we have to be clad only in underwear.” Taeyeon take off the t-shirt that she wear then look at a dazed Jessica. “C’mon. Yul said that with skinship, it will give greater effect in relieving your frustration. Don’t be shy.” Taeyeon give Jessica an encouragement smile and help her remove all her clothes.

It’s not that I’m shy, I’m by watching your y body, Taenggoo. I have a bad feeling about this massage. When she finished, she wait for Taeyeon’s next step.

“Next, please open your leg, I need to be in between your leg.” Taeyeon said eagerly, doesn’t know the effect of her words.

Jessica’s eyes widened when she heard it. What? That’s so.. So.. How could she said that with that innocent face! Now I’m sure, this is going to be one h*** of massage! Jessica open her leg hesistantly and tried to control her hormone.

Taeyeon slip in between Jessica’s leg and hug her, eliminating all spaces, making her stomatch touch Jessica’s center. Jessica bit her lip to hold back her moan. Oh my God!

“Now the position is perfect. Yul said that I have to massage you on your sensitive spot using my mouth and I have to find where the spot by myself. She said I just have to trail my lips on your body and when you make a distinct sound, that means I reach your sensitive spot.” Taeyeon explain like a great student.

What? With ? All over my body? Oh my God, imagining it make me wet. That Kwon, Ugh! Jessica gulp hard and her heart beating loudly. She grip Taeyeon’s shoulder hard to maintain her sanity.

“Here I come! I will relieve you today, Sica.” Taeyeon said determinedly and start her action. Taeyeon kiss Jessica’s shoulder, slowly trail up to her neck. When she reach the middle section of the neck, she heard Jessica gasp and she shiver a little. This is the place! Yul said I have to harder when I find it. Taeyeon tilted Jessica’s neck for a better access then start .

Jessica move her hands to Taeyeon’s head. She entangled her fingers in Taeyeon’s hair and push her head closer while tilt her head back. “Hmm.. Taenggoo..” Jessica felt pleasure by Taeyeon’s treatment so she moan unconsciously. Jessica can feel her center wet and aching because of this. She grind her center on Taeyeon’s stomatch, deperate for more friction.

After a while, Taeyeon stop then smile at Jessica brightly. “I’m doing a good job right? Are you feeling good now? You are not frustrated anymore, right?”

“Is that it, after , you are going to leave me hanging? Did Yuri only teach you until this step? Nothing more?” Jessica asked desperately.

Taeyeon thinking while tapping her chin. “Hmm… I don’t know whether there is another method or not. You asked me to go home immediately, remember? My knowledge is just till this step.”

Jessica groaned then pull Taeyeon by the head. She put their forehead together and whisper,”This is only the beginning, Taenggoo. If Yuri hasn’t taught you, then I will.” Jessica then capture Taeyeon’s lips in a gentle kiss. At first, Taeyeon isn’t responding so she tilt Taeyeon’s head and deepening the kiss. When Taeyeon finally returning the kiss, slowly the kiss change to a passionate one.

Jessica Taeyeon’s buttom lip and release it with a pop sound. She capture both of Taeyeon’s lips and insert her tounge to Taeyeon’s mouth. She poke Taeyeon’s tounge, it, and she can hear Taeyeon’s moan. She break the kiss when their lungs scream for air.

They look at each other intensely with ragged breath. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s point and middle fingers and guide it to her . She press the fingers on her wet and moan loudly. “Ahh.. Taenggoo. Do you fell it? How wet I am because of you? My frustration will be relieved when my center release more liquid. You can do it by massaging my center with your mouth or put this fingers deep inside me.” Jessica hold Taeyeon’s wet fingers and guide it to . She and it clean. “Hmmm…”

Taeyeon feel her center tingle by watching Jessica’s act. She feel her heart beat wild and irregularely. Hearing Jessica’s instruction make her wet and want to eat Jessica literally especially her center. Taeyeon her lips when she feel her hormone raging.

Jessica saw Taeyeon’s eyes now fill with lust so she lean closer to Taeyeon’s ear, rub Taeyeon’s wet center, and whisper,”I know you want it. Take me to the bedroom and let’s do the final move.” She then press Taeyeon’s center harder and blow her ear. “Now!”

Taeyeon growled then pick Jessica up with her hand on Jessica’s buttom and Jessica circling her legs on Taeyeon’s waist. “I will make you release!”  

 

A/N:

I'm a tease, aren't I? Hahaha... Please wait for my next update. ^^ Hwaitaeng!