First Meeting

Chasing Dreams

A young girl saw singing while dancing dorkily when a song that she love very much played on the radio. “Gee.. Gee.. Gee.. Gee Baby Baby..” She swayed her happily while preparing her self to go to school. That dorky girl is Kim Taeyeon and she is a hardcore fan of Jessica Jung, the singer of that song. Although Taeyeon looked dorky right now, when she is in school, she became a proper and calm person. She is called Kim the nerd. She only have Yoona and Yuri as her friends. It’s not because she is an anti social that makes her had only two friends, it was because she has more interest in Jessica Jung and school.

When she has finished her preparation and breakfast, she walked to school. She wear her uniform neatly. Her skirt length is ten centimeter under her knees and she wear her socks to her knees. She wear a big glasses and has braces. Her fashion screamed nerd but she didn’t care. She wear her clothes so it will covered all her skin because she wanted to keep her white milk skin stay that way. She wear big glasses so she could saw freely and braces so her teeth could  be neat. She knew how to make her self look fashionable but she choose not to because she didn’t find the reason to.

When Taeyeon arrived at the gate, immediately she is head locked by YoonYul. Different from her, this two people is popular. With body tall like model, great sense of fashion and friendly, they have so many fans. But Taeyeon didn’t worry about their fans because YoonYul has warned everyone that if anyone dared to touch even a single strand of her hair, they won’t let it slide. So Taeyeon has been anonymously ‘protected’ by the fans. They dubbed Taeyeon as YoonYul’s pet because YoonYul would always headlocked, patted Taeyeon’s head, pinched her cheeks, fed her, hug her just like how owner to hthe pet. Taeyeon knew about her new name but kept mum because somehow she could feel that she is a pet to them.

“Yah! Stop headlocking me! You always do that to me every morning making me stop growing.” Taeyeon said while trying to get out from YoonYul’s grasp.

Yuri snicker and said,”We did it on purpose. You are now on the right size. We don’t want you to be any taller. With this height, we could hug, patted, and head locked you easily.” Yuri than ruffled Taeyeon’s hair.

Yoona hummed to agreeing on Yuri’s words. “U huh, just accept your fate. We won’t let you grow tall.” Yoona then smothered Taeyeon to her hug. She scooped Taeyeon and spinning around. “Taeyeonnie so cute so cute…” Yoona stop when Taeyeon knocked Yoona’s head. When Yoona stopped, Taeyeon got out from the hug forcefully. She tidy her self and huffed.

“Fine! I won’t grow taller. Just stop doing that weird things every morning. Just leave me alone for one day. I need to study hard but with you always messing with my head, you made all the knowledge that I have been tried hard to remember, fly away. Now my head become empty. Hear, it’s like an empty can.” Taeyeon knocked her temple while imitating the sound of empty can.

Yuri bursting to laugh and said,”Yah! That’s the funniest nonsense thing you ever said. You want us to leave you alone? Fine. We will do it.”

Taeyeon looked at her friends suspiciously. She can’t believe that her friends would agreed easily. She knew they must have something on their sleeve. “Really? I can’t believe you two, you must have other intention. Spill!”

Yoona sighed and reached to her pocket and pulled three tickets. “Well, we will leave you alone for one day but I’m sad for you because initially we wanted to ask you to come to Jessica’s performance today. We can’t do anything if you don’t wanted to, we’ll just found ask another student” Yoona fanned her self using the tickets.

Taeyeon’s eyes open wide when she learned what the tickets for. She quickly leaped to Yoona and attached like a koala on the tree. “Yoong, I’m sorry. I wanted you two to always stay with me. Just pretend that I never said that stupid sentence. Let’s go to Jessica’s performance together? Hmm? Yoong…” Taeyeon rubbed her face on Yoona’s shoulder cutely. She didn’t care anymore what will happen to herself as long as she could saw Jessica.

Yoona grinned evilly while looking at Yuri. They exchange mischievous glance then Yuri spoke,”So if we go today, you would let us do anything to you and you won’t say anything about it?”

Taeyeon cursed Yuri and Yoona inside her head. She bite her lips and pondering. If she said yes, she know that she won’t have any peaceful day a head but if she said no, YoonYul would give the tickets to other people.

YoonYul saw Taeyeon’s hesistant face so Yoona said,”If you don’t agree..” Yoona getting ready to called a random student but Taeyeon quickly snatched the tickets.

“Fine Fine! You cheaters! You know my weakness. I’ll let you two do whatever you like as long as it’s not erted things. Now let’s go to the class. The gate has been crowded because you two stood here for a long time.” Taeyeon then skipped happily to the class leaving YoonYul behind.

True to Taeyeon’s words, almost all the students stayed to looked at them. They won’t let the chance to saw their goddess slip away. YoonYul looked at the crowd, bowed, smile a little then run to chased Taeyeon.

Taeyeon has arrived at the class and now sit on her seat. She smile dorkily thinking about meeting Jessica. She can’t wait today's school to end and hurried to the performance. Not long, YoonYul arrived and start their daily teasing but Taeyeon let them do as they wish and keep smile. When the school end, Taeyeon quickly dragged YoonYul and go to the place where the performance held.

Jessica look at the window car silently. She is only seventeen yet she had a great popularity. She sing, modeling, and acting. This time she will performed her new song at Jeonju. She put her earphones and listened to the song that she would sang later. She wanted to make sure that she won’t forget any lyrics.

After wait like forever, the host announced that this is the time for Jessica to appeared and had a conversation with one lucky fan. “The Idol that we have waited for so long finally arrived. Let’s welcome Jessica Jung!!” Taeyeon screamed her heart out when she finally saw her idol directly. “Aaaaaaaa!! Jessica Unnie! Gorjess!!” Jessica heard Taeyeon’s cheered so she looked at her, smile then winked. Taeyeon’s knees give up on her when she saw the winked. Fortunately YoonYul catched her. They laughed at Taeyeon’s dazed expression.

Jessica stood on the stage when she heard a girl voice called her Gorjess. She looked at the girl and found a dorky, nerd, but cute girl. She throw her smile and wink to her. She chuckled when she saw the girl almost fainted. What a cute little girl. Looks like she loved me so much. Jessica turned her attention to the host and listen to what he said. “Before sing, I will ask you to choose one lucky fan and give your sign to him/her.”

Jessica looked at the crowd and found the same girl with still a dazed look on her face. Jessica felt attracted so she pointed her finger at the dorky girl. “That one, a girl with a big glasses.”

Taeyeon still reminiscing Jessica’s wink when YoonYul shake her violently. She snapped back to reality and glared at them for disturbing her Jessica time. “Hey, don’t glare like that. You need to go up to the stage because your precious Jessica Unnie has chosen you. Go!” Taeyeon processing Yoona’s words for a momment and when the reality sink in her head, she jumped around happily. “Hahaha.. Hahah.. This is my lucky day!” Taeyeon finished her congratulate ceremony then sprinted to the stage.

When she arrived in front of Jessica. She give her back to Jessica and said excitedly. “Here, Unnie. On my back, give me your signature. A big one please. Hehe.. Oh, please write Kim Taeyeon, I do.”

Jessica looked at this dorky girl and smile. She took the marker from Mc and signed Taeyeon’s back. She didn’t forget to write the word that Taeyeon asked. Jessica curious with the reason of why Taeyeon wanted her to write it so when she finished signing, she asked Taeyeon. “Why did you want me to write ‘I do’?

Taeyeon blushing hard but turned to the crowd. She cupped and shout. “Jessica, just you wait, I’ll be rich and awesome then I will marry you! and because you have said I do, you will be my future wife.” Everyone that heard about it laugh. They thought Taeyeon’s confession is cute.

Jessica shocked when she heard Taeyeon’s ‘marriage proposal’. She laughed because she thought Taeyeon is very cute. Jessica ruffled Taeyeon’s hair while laughing. She looked at Taeyeon and said,”Graduated from your school first, Kiddo.” Jessica wanted to tease the little girl so she whisper to Taeyeon’s ear. “When you have been rich and awesome, come and find me. I will thought about your proposal seriously by then”

Jessica could saw Taeyeon’s wide eyes, red face, and happy smile. Jessica couldn’t hold her self so she pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

The host asked Taeyeon to leave the stage when the time for Jessica to sing come. Taeyeon cheered for her ‘future wife’ with all her heart, ignoring YoonYul mischievous glance. She promise her self she would be rich and awesome soon. I will marry you, Jessica Jung!