Fight Again?

Chasing Dreams

Morning comes and the sun brightly shines to wakes all the people including the one in the dark and cold bedroom. The light makes Jessica stirred and buries her face deeper on the pillow to avoid the annoying light. Taeyeon that felt Jessica’s movement, opens her eyes slowly and rubs it to help her regain her consciousness. Taeyeon tilt her head slightly to look at Jessica and chuckles when she sees her girlfriend’s serene expression. Sleepyhead.

Taeyeon is now wide awake and in the midst of admiring her girlfriend. She tucks Jessica’s hair behind her ear and trails her finger on Jessica’s feature. She starts with Jessica’s forehead. Cute forehead. She trails down her finger to the nose. Pointed nose. Further down to Jessica’s lips. y and plump lips. Last is Jessica’s jaw. Define jaw. How can such a perfect person like her loves me?

Taeyeon can’t hold herself so she pecks Jessica’s lips lightly. Thank you for loving me, Sica. Taeyeon peck Jessica’s cheek then get up. I guess she deserves a breakfast on the bed after all the teasing that I did. Taeyeon grins and walk to the kitchen only clad in her underwear and bra. Taeyeon open the refrigerator to looks at the ingredients and decides to cook a kimchi stew and omelet.

Taeyeon takes out all the necessary items and start cooking while humming. First she cooks the rice and when she finish, she start cooking the dishes. She chops the vegetables, put them in a big basin, put a pot on the stove and start cooking the kimchi stew. Twenty minutes later, Taeyeon reach the final step which is waiting for the stew to boils little longer. Taeyeon close the pot and start making the second dish, the omelet. Taeyeon cracks the eggs, beat it, put some green onion, and salt. She mixed it and start frying the omelet. Ten minutes later, all the dish and rice is ready. Taeyeon arrange them on the table and smile proudly. She walks to the bedroom to wakes her sleeping princess.

Taeyeon sits beside Jessica and her hair softly. “Baby, wake up. I have cook breakfast for us.” Taeyeon chuckles when she sees Jessica rolls her body, puts her head on Taeyeon’s lap, hugs her waist tight and buries her face on her stomach. “Come one, Baby Sica. Don’t you hear my stomach growling? I’m hungry and I want to have breakfast with you. You can continue sleeping after we eat.” Just like her stomach hears Taeyeon’s words, it growls loudly, making Jessica giggles.

“Fine. Because I pity your stomach, let’s eat.” Jessica says.

“Okay. Let’s eat… Shouldn’t you get up if you want to eat, Sica? We can’t eat if you continue lying down and clinging like this.” Taeyeon smiles and pinch Jessica’s nose.

“I want to get up but my body won’t listen. It glues to you tightly. I think this is your fault.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica incredulously so Jessica explain,” It’s because you are so warm, you have fresh scent and you makes me comfortable. That’s why my arms can’t let your body go and my eyes keep dropping.” Jessica pouted and shows her half closed eyes to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles happily and teases Jessica. “If you don’t want to wakes up then I guess I should just invite our beautiful neighbor and eat with her.”

Jessica bolts up and sits straight when she hears this. She looks at Taeyeon full of Jealousy and whines,”Taenggoo.. How could you look at other people first thing in the morning? You can’t pay attention to other person! Only me! Hmph! You are not allowed to get out of this room for the rest of our trip!” Jessica crosses her arms, sulking, and giving Taeyeon her back.

“Aww, so now you don’t want to look at me? Then I guess I’ll go meet the beautiful neighbor now. What can I do? I’m lonely and my girlfriend ignores me.” Taeyeon put her foot on the floor, ready to walk out but a pair of arm circling her waist, hold her still tightly.

“Taenggoo.. You should try to makes me happy or something when I’m angry, not leaving.. Don’t you love me anymore? No, even if you don’t love me anymore, you can’t leave me.”

Taeyeon laughs out loud and turns to face Jessica. She cups Jessica’s face and peppering kisses all over it, lastly she pecks Jessica’s lips. “I love you very much, Sica. There is nothing in this world can erase my love for you. I’m sorry for making you sulking in the morning. I can’t help it, your jealous side is very cute. I’m just teasing you. Even if you continue to sleep, I won’t eat with other person. I will wait until you wakes up.”

Jessica’s jealousy toned down a little. She cups Taeyeon’s face and shows a puppy eyes. “ Forgiven. But you have to promise me never met that beautiful neighbor, never step close to her, never talk to her, better yet, erase her from your memory.”

“Aww, but she is so cute. What should I do? She is the cutest person alive.”

Jessica hears this and huffs angrily. She pins Taeyeon under her and looks at her intensely. “You.Are.Mine! Stop looking at other people!”

Taeyeon shocks at Jessica’s sudden act but then her smirk appears. “I love the feisty and angry sica. It’s so y.” Taeyeon says seductively and crash her lips on Jessica. She Jessica lower lips and entangle her fingers on Jessica’s hair. She pulls Jessica closer by the head and kiss deeper. They engage in passionate kiss for a while and stops when they lacks of air. Taeyeon her lips and whisper,” What a great morning kiss. I won’t mind have it like this everyday.” Taeyeon lean forward once again and capture Jessica’s lower lips. She bites it lightly and it. “By the way, you shouldn’t feel jealous at three years old girl, Sica.”

Jessica furrows her brows to digest Taeyeon’s words and smile shyly when she understand the meaning. She buries her head on Taeyeon’s neck and mumbles,” You should’ve told me that the beautiful neighbor is three years old girl, Taenggoo. I felt Jealous over nothing. How embarrassing.”

Taeyeon laughs and Jessica’s hair lovingly. “I’ve told you. I like your jealous side. I can feel how great your love is from your jealousy. The more you jealous, the more you love me. My insecurity disappears when I saw your jealousy.” Taeyeon kisses Jessica’s head and hugs her tight. “You are not the only one that a possessive and jealous freak, me too. I can’t stand watching you look at other person or leaving my side. I wish we can just get married so I can live in ease, knowing no one can take you away from me.”

Jessica hovering over Taeyeon and says worriedly,” Married? I don’t th..”

Taeyeon put her finger on Jessica’s lip to stop her. “I know you are not ready. That’s just my silly thought. Please don’t take it to your mind. We can take a baby steps and get married when we are ready, okay?”

“Taenggoo, it’s not about ready or not. I don’t believe in marriage. Can’t we just trust each other and live happily like this?” Jessica says nonchalantly.

Taeyeon hears this so she frowns. She sits down and making Jessica sit in front of her. “Are you saying that you don’t have any thought of settle down with me?”

Jessica looks at Taeyeon with wide eyes and says,” No no no! That’s not what I mean! I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I don’t see the benefit of getting married. I think it is stupid for wasting our time and money for useless thing like that. Lots of marriage is broken years after it done.”

Taeyeon knitted her brows and asks harshly,” Stupid? Useless? So you don't trust me? You don't trust our love will strong enough to protect the marriage til the end? You.. I don’t see any use of keeping this conversation anymore. You can just eat by yourself.” Taeyeon stands up and walks to the door.

Jessica stands up alarmingly and blocks the way. “Where are you going, Taenggoo? You said you are hungry, why aren’t you eating?”

Taeyeon shoves Jessica aside and open the door. She looks at Jessica angrily and says,” I’m very angry right now and I want to take a walk to ease my mind. Don’t look after me because I promise you we will have a big fight if I don’t get my peace.” Just like that Taeyeon storms out the house, leaving a sad Jessica.

Jessica grabs her hair and scold herself. “Stupid mouth for saying things without thinking. Stupid me for ruining the atmosphere. What should I do now? I don’t know that Taenggoo is so sensitive about marriage. Sigh. Why do this fight have to happens just when we have made peace. Sigh.