Epilouge

Chasing Dreams

“Kim-Jung Soojung! Stay where you are!” Jessica shouts angrily at her daughter, making her stop immediately. Krystal has been throwing tantrum because she misses her Umma. Taeyeon has been leaving Korea for two weeks because she and YoonYul open another company in Canada. Jessica sees Krystal’s shaking shoulder and knows that her daughter is crying. She didn’t mean to shout at her because she knows how much Krystal misses Taeyeon. Jessica walks then crouching in front of her five years old daughter and pulls her into her embrace.

When Krystal feels her mother pulls her in to her embrace, her tears flow uncontrollably. “Krystal is sorry, Mommy. Krystal didn’t mean to be naughty and makes Mommy angry but Krystal misses Umma. Huaaa… Krystal wants Umma..” Jesica sighs and pats her daughter’s back gently.

“Stop crying, honey. Umma will be back soon. You know that she is going to Canada so she can have money and buy lots of toys for krystal, right? Krystal loves lots of toys and dolls, right?” Jessica says gently trying to console her daughter.

Krystal pouts sadly and her eyes teary. “Krystal don’t want toys anymore. Krystal only wants Umma. When will Umma comes home?” Krystal shows her three little fingers at Jessica and asks,” This much days again?”

Jessica bit her lips guiltily when she sees her daughter’s hopeful eyes. “Mommy doesn’t know, honey.” Jessica panics when she sees Krystal start to cry again. “But, Krystal can ask your Umma by yourself. Let’s call your Umma and asks her.” Jessica sighs in relief when she sees Krystal nods her head eagerly and shows a toothy smile. This girl is really mine and Taenggoo’s child. How can she has cold personality and dork at the same time? She has beautiful eyes like Taenggoo but her face looks like me. I am thankful because God made our child looks like both of us.

Jessica holds Krystal small hand and pulls her to the bedroom. Jessica takes her hand phone and put Krystal on her lap so they can have a video call. Krystal waits impatiently and smiles when she sees her Umma’s face. “Umma!!!! Krystal misses Umma. Come back home now!”

Taeyeon chuckles and says,” Hi, princess. Umma misses Krystal too but Umma is still busy. Umma doesn’t know when Umma can come back home.”

Krystal smile turns into frown immediately. She sulks and says angrily,” Umma doesn’t love Krystal anymore! Hmph!” Krystal gives her back at Taeyeon and pouts sadly.

Jessica sees her daughter’s cute antics so she chuckles. She looks at Taeyeon lovingly and asks,” Krystal is angry to you, Taenggoo. You are in a big trouble. But, aside from Krystal, I miss my Wife. When will you go home?” Jessica sighs when Taeyeon answer her with a ‘soon’. “When is ‘soon’ that you are talking about comes? You have gone for two weeks, Taenggoo.”

Jessica snaps her head to the bedroom door when she hears Taeyeon’s voice from it. “This soon. I’m home.”

Krystal hears her Umma’s voice too so she turns to Taeyeon and grins happily. She jumps from Jessica’s lap and sprints to Taeyeon. She throws herself and hugs Taeyeon tightly. “Ummaaa!!!”

Taeyeon catch Krystal on time and hugs her as tight as Krystal hugs her. “Soojung-ah.. Umma misses you. Umma is sorry for leaving so long.” Krystal shakes her head eagerly and pecks Taeyeon’s cheek. “No no.. Umma is here now so it’s okay. Just promise that Umma won’t go away anymore.”

“Aww, Umma can’t promise that. Umma has to go again for the last observation. Last time, Jungie. Umma promise, that after the next trip, Umma won’t go anywhere without bringing Krystal and Mommy. How’s that sound?” Krystal taps her temple cutely and pouts while thinking seriously. Taeyeon waits anxiously for the answer but then smile when she sees Krystal nods her head reluctantly. “Owkay, last time. Promise?” Krystal shows her pinky finger to Taeyeon. “Promise.” Taeyeon then hooks her finger to Krystal’s. When the deal has been sealed, they smile to each other. Taeyeon couldn’t resist her daughter’s cuteness so she peppering kisses all over Krystal’s face, making her giggle.

Jessica sees Taeyeon and Krystal interaction and smile fondly. Thank you, Taenggoo for giving me a happy family. Taeyeon looks at her and smile gently as though she heard Jessica’s thought. Jessica return the smile but still rooted on her place.

Taeyeon sees Jessica and feels that she can’t hold back the feeling of missing her wife anymore. She turns to Krystal and says,” Jungie, Umma bought lots of new toys for you. Umma has put them in your room. You can call your friend to come and play with you.” Krystal’s eyes twinkling when she hears this. She nods eagerly and run to her room after Taeyeon put her down.

Taeyeon locks the door after Krystal leaves the room. She turns to Jessica and look at her longingly. She closes the distance quickly and hugs Jessica tight. She sniffs Jessica’s neck and inhales the familiar scent that she missed so much. “I’m home, Sica.”

“Welcome back, Taenggoo.” Jessica returns the greeting.

Taeyeon loosen the embrace and kiss Jessica’s gently. She misses Jessica so much. Not long, the kiss turns to a passionate one when Jessica entangles her fingers in Taeyeon’s hair and pulls her closer. Taeyeon groans at Jessica’s aggressiveness and move her hands to Jessica’s buttom. She squeezed it and pulls it up making Jessica circling Taeyeon’s waist with her legs. Taeyeon walks to the bed and put Jessica gently without breaking the kiss. When their lungs scream for oxygen, they parted for a moment. They look at each other passionately then Taeyeon dove back to Jessica’s neck. She kisses along Jessica’s neck slowly, savoring Jessica’s neck with her tongue, teeth and mouth. She here and there and uses her teeth when she reaches Jessica’s sensitive spot. After the hickey made, Taeyeon it to reduce the pain. Both of them want to continue to the next level but stop when they hear a faint knocks and Krystal’s voice calling for them.

“Umma! Mommy! Krystal wants to go in! Umma!” Jessica groans at the disturbance, making Taeyeon chuckles. Taeyeon pecks Jessica’s lips and says,” Relax, we still have time when Soojung goes to bed.” Then Taeyeon walks to the door and open it. “Krystal, why don’t you play with your friend? Umma thought Krystal wants to show the new toys to them?” Taeyeon ask gently after she picks Krystal up. Krystal shakes her head and smiles brightly. “No. Krystal wants to play together with Umma and Mommy and then sleep together.” Taeyeon hears a faint groan from Jessica after Krystal says her wish. Taeyeon chuckles at Jessica’s frustration and says to Krystal,” Sure. Let’s spend all day together.” That night, Jessica can’t sleep because of her longing while Taeyeon and Krystal snores loudly. The next day, right after they drop Krystal in her kindergarten, Jessica parks the car in secluded area and ravishing her wife right there, without a care that they can get caught.

 

Thirteen Years later..

“Who are you?” Taeyeon asks sternly at the fidgeting man in front of her.

“M-My name is B-Baekhyun, Ma’am.” Bakhyun sweating bucket, can’t look at Taeyeon properly because of the intimidating aura.

“Why are you here, Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asks again.

“I-I want to take Krystal to a d-d-date.” Right after he finished his words, he cowered in fear because Taeyeon has stood up and looks at him intensely.

“Date? Are you her boyfriend?” Taeyeon raises her brows when she sees Baekhyun shakes his head. “Then why are you here? Why are you asking to meet me?”

“I-I’m” Baekhyun gulps the lump in his throat and stands up. He bows at Taeyeon and asks loudly,” Please let me be your daughter’s boyfriend! Krystal always says how much she respect and loves her Umma and Mommy so I want to get your permission before asking her to be mine! I-I may be not handsome enough, not rich enough, not good enough but I will love your daughter with all my heart and promise to always makes her happy. I will work hard so I can buy everything that Krystal wants. Please accept me, Ma’am!”

Taeyeon smiles satisfiedly and pats the boy’s shoulder. “Sit down.” After both of them sit, Taeyeon speaks,” I don’t have any right to tell my daughter who she can or cannot date but I have every right to makes sure someone who try to hurt my daughter, regretting it, in every way possible. Either it is legal or illegal. I can’t give you permission that you ask.” Taeyeon smiles when she sees how disappointed Baekhyun is. “ I can’t give it to you because I don’t know you. I will give you opportunity to prove yourself to me.”

Baekhyun smile widely and bow again at Taeyeon. “Thank you, Ma’am! I won’t disappoint you!”

Taeyeon nods her head and says,” Okay. Treat my daughter right or you will receive my wrath. Understand?” When she sees Beakhyun nods his head eagerly like a puppy, Taeyeon stands up. “I will call my daughter now. No monkey business until you two married. Bring her home before twelve.” Taeyeon then walks coolly out the living room but when she sees her wife, she pouts sadly and snuggles to Jessica’s neck.

“Soojung has boyfriend now. Before long, she will leave me with her husband. Huaa.. My Soojung..”

Jessica chuckles at her wife’s childish antics and kiss her temple. “It’s alright, Taenggoo. There’s a bright side in this matter.”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica with a wounded puppy eyes, waiting for the answer.

Jessica leans to Taeyeon’s ear and whisper seductively. “We will have lots time to have fun. We can do it whenever and wherever we want. We can do it in the kitchen, living room, balcony, or in the swimming pool.” Jessica then bit Taeyeon’s ear lightly making Taeyeon shivers.

“Umma! Mommy! Stop being a byun!!!” Krystal screams when she hears Jessica’s words. “I can’t believe you two still have that Byun side after married this long!”

Jessica looks at Krystal mischievously and says,” Honey, you are an adult now. You don’t have to feel ashamed with this topic. Besides, Mommy won’t get bored with your Umma because the more we do it, the more Mommy knows your Umma’s sensitive spot, which style that makes her satisfy the most, what technique that can makes her enjoy it the most, and what toys that she likes the most.”

Krystal looks at her Mommy with jaw drops and sprints to her soon-to-be boyfriend. She wants to protect her ‘innocent’ self from her corrupted parents. How dare Mommy say that to me! I can’t believe it!

Taeyeon hit Jessica lightly in the midst of their laugh. The expression of her daughter is too cute. “Honey, you should tone down the teasing.” Jessica smile mischievously and says,” Nah, she can handle it. After all, she has byun parents. Who knows she has more byun side than us? She has Byun Tae and Byun Sica in her body.” Taeyeon nods her head and says thoughtfully. “Poor Baekhyun then. He looks so innocent. I hope he can handle our byun daughter later on.” Jessica and Taeyeon laugh happily while Baekhyun shivers suddenly. Her neck hair is raised and his guts tell him that something bad will happen to him. When they arrived on the parking lot of Baekhyun’s apartment, he turns to Krystal and sees that Krystal looks at him intensely and her lips seductively. Jessica’s words really have awaken the beast. She put her hand on Baekhyun’s thigh and creep higher and higher. Oh my God. I heard that Krystal is secretly a byun but I don’t know that her byunness is this intense. I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. I can’t stop your byun daughter. Good bye my ity.