Yoona's Trust

Chasing Dreams

Jessica has finished change her clothes. She sit impatiently on her couch, waiting for a message from her manager. She asked her manager to found out Yoona’s phone number. She needed her help to get free access to the company. Although it would be awkward considering this is their first time talking, Jessica still prefer Yoona than Yuri. She still felt irritated to Yuri for being feely touchy with Taeyeon.

Her phone vibrated, signaling that a new message has came. Jessica read it eagerly, write down the number, put it inside her contact list incase she need Yoona’s help some other time, then call her. Jessica tapped her finger repeatedly while waiting for her call to be answered. On the third rings, her call answered.

Yoona looked at her phone then raised her brows curiously. Jessica Jung call her. She was gaven Jessica’s private number from the President Director after they signed the contracts. Out of curiousity, she answered the phone. “Im Yoona speaking, what can I do for you, Ms. Jung?”

Jessica surprised when Yoona knew she is the one that call. “Ah, Good Afternoon, Ms. Im. I assumed you have got my number from the company.”

“That’s true. But I have a feeling that you call me not to talking about this. So, how can I help you Ms. Jung?”  Yoona asked straightforwardly.

“Ehm, I know this would be awkward but I need help so that I could get in the company. I wanted to give Taenggoo a surprise by being her personal assistant.” Jessica explained.

Yoona that still couldn’t grasped the situation, asked Jessica about the detail. “I’m sorry. I don’t get it. Why would you be her personal assistant? Taeyeonnie always reject every candidate, how are you going to be her personal assistant if she doesn’t want one?”

Jessica sighed while contemplating whether it is a good choice to tell Yoona about their condition or not. If I told her, would Taenggoo mad at me? But if I don’t tell her, I can’t get in… I’m sorry, Taenggoo. I don’t have another choice. “Well, it goes like this…” Jessica told the story to Yoona in detail. “That’s why I need your help to surprise her. Can you help me, Ms. Im?”

Wow, I don’t know that Yul help them and the progress is very good so far. Hmm… “I will help you, Ms. Jung. Your employee card would be given to you when you arrived.”

Jessica jumping around happily when she heard Yoona’s answer. “Really? Thank you very much, Ms. Im. I know that you are better than Ms. Kwon. Is it possible to get my card if I go now?” Jessica could imagine Taeyeon’s shocked expression when she see her. It will be very fun!

Yoona heard Jessica’s eagerness from her voice. “Yes, you could. In facet, I will you personally to Taeyeon’s room. Just call me when you have arrived.”

“Thank you very much, Ms. Im. See you later then..” Jessica ended the call when Yoona return her greeting. She skipped to the car the humming songs when she drive. Just wait for me, Taenggoo.. kekeke..

Yoona smirked evilly when Jessica has ended the call. “I’m a better person that Yul? Of course I am. I am so much better than Yul in pranking people. Hahahaha… Come her Jessica and feel my almighty prank. Muahahaha…”

Yoona call the personalia department to start her prank. “Hello, Mr. Park. I need you to change the employee that work in the garden with Taeyeon right now. I need you to place the most beautiful and iest employee in there. They will work there for today. I will meet the new employee in front of the garden door. You have ten minutes.” Yoona ended the call without waiting for the answer.

Yoona pick up her phone once again, this time she called the purchasing team. “Hello, Mr. Kang. I need you to buy twenty white tanktop and shorts. I will wait for the clothes in front of the garden door in ten minutes. If you late, consider this is your last day working here.”

Yoona walked happily to the appointment place and found her requests are there. She turned to the employees and said,”This is your lucky day. I’m sure all of you know Ms. Kim?” Yoona got nodded as the answer. “I need you to seduce or flirting with her. If she responded or returned your action within thirty minutes, I will give you ten thousand dollars. To help you, I have prepared tanktop, shorts, and water hose. I assumed you know what to do with those things. Remember, only thirty minutes. If Ms. Kim asked you to distance your self from her, do it and that means you are lose. No touching in inappropriate places no mater how desperate you are. If you didn’t obey the rules, something really bad would happen. Am I clear?”

All the employees shout eagerly,”We understand, Ms. Im.” They are very excited not only because of the money prize, it is also because they could interact with Ms. Kim closely. Today indeed their lucky day.

“Go and prepare your self now. The manager would call all of you when it is time to do your job.” Yoona said then shoo-ing the employees.

Yoona walked to the main door after she received the message from Jessica.  Yoona walk outside the door and found Jessica. Jessica was daydreaming so she didn’t realize that Yoona is watching her. Jessica has broad smile on her face while thinking about Taeyeon. Yoona walk to Jessica calmly then tapped Jessica’s shoulder when she is near.

“Ms. Jung. I’m Im Yoona, Pleasure to meet you.” Yoona pull out her hand for a hand shake.

Jessica was embarrassed because she got caught day dreaming. Jessica shook Yoona’s hand then smile shyly. “I’m sorry, Ms. Im. I have something in my mind.”

Yoona returned the smile kindly. “No, it’s alright. Let’s go to Taeyeonnie’s location so the surprise could be done.” One thing that you don’t know is that not only Taeyeonnie, you would got a surprise from me too. Hahahaha! Yoona then smirked evilly. She pulled her phone secretly and give manager a signal to start the mission.

Jessica’s eyes sparkled when she hear Yoona’s words. She nodded eagerly then walk with Yoona on the lead.

They walked through corridors then enter a small room. Inside the room, they could see all activity in the garden. Jessica look around in awe because of the technology. She looked at the cctv monitors still with smile on her face but her smile vanished when she look at one monitor that had Taeyeon in it. More spesifically Taeyeon with so many y girls clinging at her. Jessica fuming mad. She wanted to whacked everyone in the head including Taeyeon.

Yoona saw Jessica’s mad expression so she cleared . “Ms. Jung, as you already know, I am Taeyeonnie’s childhood friend. I need to protect my friend from everything that bad, including heartbroken. Everything that you saw in the monitor was my plan. Trust is the basic thing in a relationship, just like what you say. I need see how much trust you have in Taeyeonnie. Stay here, do nothing except watching the monitor until I said I turst you. If you trust Taeyeonnie, you would have enough will power to stay still.  Because you believe that Taeyeonnie wouldn’t do something bad behind your back.”

Jessica looked at Yoona with horrified expression. She is more evil than Kwon Yuri! I can’t believe I said that she is better than Kwon. But her words are right. I will stay still because I believe in Taenggoo. I will do nothing for now. Kim Taeyeon, you better behave! “Okay, I will do it. I’m sure it isn’t hard.” Jessica said in determined tone.

Yoona smirked at Jessica. “We’ll see. Then enjoy the show.”

Jessica looked at the monitor intently while cursing inside her head. That employees, why would they wear that tight tanktop and very short shorts?! I could see their cleaveage from here! Yah, all of you, hands where I can see them! No touching my Taenggoo! Wait, is that water hose? Jessica leaned closer to look at the object. When water comes out from it, Jessica furrowed her brows confusingly. Why would they hold that thing? Jessica got her answer when the y employees spray water to each other making their top drenched and their bra visible.

Jessica throw her glare to all the employees through the monitor. That shameless women! Why are they eyeing my Taenggoo like a predator? Speaking of Taenggoo, I’m sure she is enjoying this mo.. Wait, why do Taenggoo look uncomfortable and afraid? Taeyeon looks like she wanted to cry. Because Jessica too busy glaring at the employees, she didn’t focus her sight on Taeyeon until now. Jessica has give her one hundred percent attention to Taeyeon’s expression and body gesture.

Jessica could see that Taeyeon doesn’t want to be there. She look so helpless and miserable. Jessica bite her lips and turn to Yoona. “Don’t you think you are making Taenggoo uncomfortable? Look at her. Can we stop? We need to get her out from there.”

Yoona could saw concern in Jessica’s face. No longer mad or jealousy, instead she could saw love and will to protect. “You could go there but that mean you lose.”

Jessica glared at Yoona and said in a mad tone,”I don’t care about your game anymore. I don’t think I lose if I could protect Taenggoo. Now if you excuse me, I need to save my baby from the hyenas.” Jessica stood up and go to Taeyeon hastily. She pushed aside all the women then hugged Taeyeon tightly. “It’s okay Taenggoo. I will protect you.” Jessica glared at all the women then said,”If any of you tried to molesting my Taenggoo once again, I will make your self miserable!”

Taeyeon felt really uncomfortable and trapped. She doesn’t know why her employees like this today. She tried to put distance with this hyenas but they always trapped her. Some of them even touching her. Taeyeon felt she could cry any moment now. Unnie, save me! Taeyeon screamed mentally. Out of nowhere, she felt a familiar arms hugging her protectively. She could hear Jessica’s voice so she smile and thank Jessica mentally. Unnie, you came.Taeyeon then hugged Jessica tightly.

Yoona look at the scene and smile happily. She is now assured that Jessica loves Taeyeon very much. Your Baby, huh? She saw Taeyeon’s expression then her face darkened. She call all the employees from the microphone to gather in the monitoring room.

Yoona turned to the group of women that she assigned just now. “I have told all of you that keep distance when Taeyeon told you so and no touching in inappropriate places but I think you took my words lightly. All of you could pack your things and don't ever show your face in front of me or everyone that I know. If I ever found you, you will hope you never born!”