My Taeyeonnie is Irresistable, Jessica Jung!

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon has just arrived at the company when suddenly someone pulled her forcefully into a room. Taeyeon turned around then raised her hand, ready to whacked whoever it is but stopped her action when she found Yuri was the culprit. She put down her hand nad looked at Yuri curiously.

“Why did you do that?” Taeyeon asked. “Well, whatever it is that you wanted to ask, you better hurry, Yul. I have to look around the gardens.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly while walking to the chair.

“Yesterday we came to your house but found your house is empty. You are nowhere to found and don’t lie by saying you come back when we leave because we stayed in your house last night.” Yuri said sternly. She crossed her arms and looking at Taeyeon firmly. “You never did it before so tell me, who is it?”

Taeyeon smile seeing her worried friend. She stood up and hugged Yuri gently. “I’m sorry I didn’t answered my phone last night. I won’t lie to you. I was at Unnie’s house last night. She ordered me to accompanied her sleeping as a punishment for forgetting to called her.” Taeyeon said after she released the hug.

Yuri furrowed her brows. “Unnie? What Unnie? You don’t have any Unnie. And why would you called her?”

“Jessica Jung is my Unnie. After the party two days ago, Unnie came back and we had a talk. She apologize for asking me to take a responsibility and asked me to forget about that but I refused so Unnie said we could try but in a slow pace. That’s why we are now in an Unnie-Dongsaeng relationship until she is ready. Unnie asked me to called her, I don’t know why.” Taeyeon explained briefly.

“How about you, Taeyeonnie? Are you ready?” Yuri asked her friend.

“I’m more than ready, Yul. The feeling that I have for her when I was younger has came back to me and it got stronger, but it’s not like I could force her to like me, right? I will wait her patiently.” Taeyeon said with a sad expression.

“Aww, poor Taeyeonnie. Don’t worry, Umma will help you. Did Jessica asked you to call her again today?’ Yuri asked while patting Taeyeon’s head.

Taeyeon bobbed her head up and down innocently. “Yeah, she made me promise to call her everyday. What help are you talking about?”

Instead answering Taeyeon's question, she took Taeyeon’s handphone instead. “Here, call your Unnie right now and said that you are sorry but you call her right now because you will go with me to the gym at four o’clock. You are afraid you will forget. And don’t forget to invite her to go to the gym too if she isn’t busy. Call her now and stop asking any question. Just trust me. I will made her realize that it is her loss if she doesn’t make you hers soon. Hurry up!” Yuri shoved the phone to Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon hold her phone and glared at her. “Fine! But if the reaction is bad, you will receive my wrath.” Taeyeon looking for Jessica’s number then pressed the call button. Jessica answered her call on the first ring. “Hello, Dongsaengie?” Jessica greeted Taeyeon happily. “Ah, Unnie. I’m sorry if I disturbed you but I call you right now to fulfill my promise.” Taeyeon Jessica hummed and said,”But it is still early, Taenggoo. why don’t you call me around four or five?” “Because, I will go to Gym at that time. Speaking of Gym, do you wanted to go too, Unnie? It is at jongno sam ga.” Taeyeon asked Jessica. She heard Jessica chuckled lightly. “Taenggoo, I hate work out. I won’t even run when I’m late. Just enjoy your time and see you when you are not busy.” “Alright, Good Bye then, Unnie.” Taeyeon greeted before ended the call.

When her conversation ended, Taeyeon looked at Yuri with a ‘now what’ look. “How could going to Gym helping my relationship?”

Yuri nodded her head satisfiedly. “You’ll know sooner. Now go do your job. I’m busy. Meet me here at three thirty. You don’t need to bring anything because I will prepare everything for you.”

Taeyeon looked at Yuri suspiciously. “I have a bad feeling for this. What are you planning, Yul?”

Yuri feigned a hurt expression. “I would never do something bad to my dearest friend! Just trust me and go to work.  I promise you will like the result of my plan. Now, shoo.. out of my office.” Yuri pushed Taeyeon out and closed the door. Then she turn around with mischievous smile on her face. “What? Unnie-Dongsaeng? Hmph! Let me show you how popular and y my Taeyeonnie is. Let’s see if you really saw Taeyeonnie as your dongsaeng or you just lie to your self. Nobody could reject my friend! Hwaitaeng!” Yuri fist pumped then go to prepare all the things that she and Taeyeon will need.

Time has showed three thirty so Taeyeon go to Yuri’s office like her promise.  She knocked on the door and called Yuri’s name. “Yul, It’s me, Taeyeon.”

The door opened in a flashed showing a hyper Yuri. Yuri grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her to the parking lot. “Alright, Go go sing! Hehehe.. I’m happy to go to Gym with Taeyeonnie!” Taeyeon giggled seeing her friend’s happiness. “Yah, Yul! Slow down. We will get hurt before we could step in the Gym.”

But sadly Yuri ignored Taeyeon. She shoved Taeyeon in the car, jogging to her side then drive in high speed to the Gym.

A while later inside the locker room..

“Kwon Yuri!! What kind of clothes are you asking me to wear? This is not even a clothes!” Taeyeon screamed inside one of the stall. “You haven’t been here for a long time, Taenggoo, so you didn’t know but that’s what we wear in the Gym nowadays. You would get laughed at if you wear a t-shirt and a training pants.” Yuri answer trying to fooled Taeyeon.

“Oh, is that right? Alright then.” Taeyeon go out the stall and found Yuri has finished changing her clothes. Taeyeon found Yuri wear the same style so she keep quiet and believe in Yuri’s word.

“Wait, before we go, let’s take a picture. I want to post the photo in my instagram.” Yuri plead Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed but relented to her firend’s request. “Taeyeonnie, I want you to show a toothy smile and wink. Please, so everybody could saw that you are happy to go with me. You are happy, right?” Taeyeon looked at Yuri’s anxious expression then smile. “I am more than happy to go with you, Yul. Come one let’s take the picture right now so we could start our session. Now that we have arrived here, I am eager to work out.”

Yuri clapped happily then took their picture. When the photo has taken, she look at the result and smile approvingly. “It’s good. You go first, Taeyeonnie. I will put my phone in the locker first.” Taeyeon nodded her head and entered the Gym.

Yuri’s evil smile appeared the moment Taeyeon out of her sight. “You don’t know how killer your smile is, Taeyeonnie. With your smile, wink, and this outfit, everyone would fall in love and hopefully someone would get jealous. Hahahaha!” Yuri posted in her instagram then go outside quckly. She didn’t want Taeyeon to suspect her.

-----------------------------

Finally Jessica’s last schedule is finished. She sit on the chair exhaustingly and look at her phone. “Four thirty. Looks like Taenggoo is still in the Gym. Should I join her? I missed her… But I’m sleepy.. What should I do?” Jessica look around while thinking and found that there are few staff huddled while looking at something. Curiousity strucked her so she called her manager.

“Manager-nim, what are those people looking at?” Jessica asked while pointing her finger at the crowd. The manager look at the crowd that Jessica pointing at and smile. “Ah, they are looking at a photo that Kwon Yuri posted today.” Jessica nodded her head uninterestedly. “Is that right? I don’t know that Yuri’s picture could made that much people gossiping and fangirling.” Jessica’s manager smile and said,”Well, Kwon Yuri is famous. Moreover she posted her selca with her mysterious bestfriend. Looks like she and her friend were in the Gym.”

Jessica stayed still while processing the information. Kwon Yuri’s mysterious friend? And they were in the Gym? Then Taenggoo is in the photo? Kyaaaa! I wanna see! Jessica smile brightly and grabbed her manager’s hand. “Manager-nim, do you follow Kwon Yuri? Do you have the photo?” Jessica’s manager grinned proudly and exclaimed,”Of course! I always followed her. Hmm, where is my phone? Ah, right here.” Jessica saw her manager that browsing the phone with eager eyes. “Ah, here it is the photo.” Jessica’s manager passed the phone to Jessica.

Jessica took the phone and quickly look at it. Gah, My cute Taenggoo! Her dimple smile, her wink, hair tied into ponytail, white milky skin, her abs.. Wait, Abs? How could I see Taenggoo’s abs? Jessica stopped fangirling and looked at the photo intently. when Jessica finally realized Taeyeon’s outfit, she could felt her blood boil. Kim Taeyeon! How dare you wear a sport bra and shorts to the Gym! Everybody would erting you with their eyes! Jessica’s blood boiled even more when she saw all the comments. ‘Oh my God, y Taeyeon! Please date me!’ ‘Wow, abs! Can I touch it?’ ‘ Oh My God, the outfit is so y. I bet when Taeyeon sweating, she would look even more y!’

Jessica tossed back her manager’s phone, stormed to her car and drive madly to the gym. Just you wait, when I arrived, I will kill you and everybody else that look at you! Jessica didn’t realized that she is now behaved like a possessive and jealous girlfriend.

Yuri smile wickedly when she looked at sweaty Taeyeon and all the people that ogling her. Yuri knew that the staffs that Jessica would work with are her followers. She is sure as hell, her follower would make fuss when they saw her and Taeyeon’s photo. She add the fuel by write “y ain’t we? Do anyone wanted to be my friend’s partner? She is y, free, and single!” Yuri smirked because even if Jessica didn't saw her photo, she is sure Jessica would come to the Gym because Jessica can't stand a day without sseing Taeyeon. Yuri's smile widened when she saw Jessica walk in to the Gym with mad expression. Aw, today would be fun!