First Task

Chasing Dreams

When all the women has leaved them, Jessica turned to Taeyeon. She lifted Taeyeon’s head using both of her hands and found out that Taeyeon has calmed. Jessica smiled at Taeyeon, kissed her forehead then her cheeks using her thumb. “I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner. If only my jealousy didn’t consumed me, I would’ve notice your discomfort. I’m sorry, Taenggoo.”

Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand that hold her cheek and pressed it harder to her cheek.”No, the fact that you came for me has made me happy. As long as you are here, it’s enough for me.” Taeyeon felt Jessica’s hesistance so she gave Jessica a smile. “I’m really okay now.”

Jessica sighed guiltily despite Taeyeon’s assurance. She released Taeyeon’s cheeks then hugged her instead. “You are the one that frightened but why did my heart that hurt? That’s weird..”

Taeyeon felt happy when she heard Jessica’s mumbling. That means you love me, Sica. “Maybe because you own me? People would angry if someone played or touched their things without permission.” Taeyeon answered cheekily.

Jessica furrowed her brows while thinking. Is that right? Just because someone playing with my Taenggoo without permission? Is it because of my possessive side? Or is there another reason? Jessica shaked her head to shrugged her thoughts. “I’m not sure that’s the answer or not but I don’t want to think about it.” Jessica broke the hug then interwined their fingers. “Taenggoo, let’s go to your office. I want to rest.”

Taeyeon laughed but nodded her head. “Alright, let’s go.” Taeyeon lead Jessica to her office. “But didn’t you say that you have to meet someone important? How come you are here? Did the meeting went well?” Taeyeon asked then she looked at Jessica’s outfit. Taeyeon pouted disapprovingly and said,”I’m sure the meeting goes well. With you looking so gorgeous, nobody can resist. Hmph! You better not tell me her name because if I know, I will hate her for sure. Wait, you said that you’ll be her personal assistant for a day and the day hasn't ended, why are you here?”

A thought strucked Taeyeon so she stopped just before they enter Taeyeon’s office. Taeyeon looked at Jessica with wide eyes. “Don’t tell me, you run away from her because she did something bad! Am I right? Let me check you.” Taeyeon scanned Jessica’s body looking for a scratch or bruised but found nothing. “You look fine but I won’t forgive her. That woman, how could she.. Ugh, tell me now. Who is she? I will give her a piece of my mind!” Taeyeon looked at Jessica with fire in her eyes.

Jessica shaked her head when she saw Taeyeon’s act. She opened the door then pushed Taeyeon inside the room. “Nothing has happened, Taenggoo. I’m not running away from her, in fact I just save her from bunch of hyenas.” Jessica said with mischievous smile.

Taeyeon frowned then crossed her arms. “What? How could she made you do such dangerous job? She should’ve called her bodyguard or someone else that big and strong to took down the animals! Hmph, I hate her even more.”

Jessica sighed because of Taeyeon’s obliviousness. She knocked Taeyeon’s head and said,”Not the real animals, Taenggoo. The woman that I have to meet is the owner of Wish Corp, which is you. I will be your personal assistant for one day. Isn’t it fun? I was going to give you surprise but your evil friend, Yoona, ruined everything. She arranged this whole Hyenas thing just to test me. She made you suffered. I don’t think I like Yuri or Yoona.”

Taeyeon’s eyes becomes wide and round when she heard Jessica’s words. Yoong, how could you! But, Sica would be my personal assistant? That means we will be together for all day! Yeah! Taeyeon thrown her self to Jessica then laughed happily. “Yes!! Nobody saw the gorgeous SIca except me and we will be together all day! Hahahahahah..!! I’m happy! Sica will accompany me all day, yeah!”

Jessica unconsciously smile when she saw Taeyeon’s happy face. “Do you like it that much? I have never worked as one so I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know anything about business world.”

Taeyeon showed her toothy smile then patted her back. “Don’t worry. I have secretary to do anything that related to the company. As personal assistant, all you have to do is stay on my side. Maybe make drink for me, accompany me when I’m going outside, and... That’s all I think. Just like what I said, just stick with me. Hehehe…”

“Then that’s easy. But if Personal assistant stay close to you then I demand you to have no other personal assistant. Even after today, no personal assistant allowed! Do you understand?” Jessica demanded sternly.

Taeyeon nodded her head like a child. “Okay, no P.A. Rest assured, Sica. I can do anything by my self, that’s why I never have one although Yoong always offered one. Speaking of Yoong, please don’t hate Yoong and Yul. They are my only friends and I love them very much. They did all of that out of love to me. If Yul didn’t make you jealous, we wouldn’t pass the Unnie-Dongsaeng relationship this fast and Yoong tested you because she needed assurance that you care for me. They mean no harm, Sica. They are just love to pranking people.”

Jessica huffed then said unwillingly,”I’ll try but if they prank me once again, they would feel my wrath!”

Taeyeon chuckled then smile,”I promise if they do it once again, I won’t help them and let you do whatever you want to them. I’ll even help you. Is that sound good enough for you?”

Jessica nodded her head then straightened her pose. “Then, I will start my job. First I will introduce my self. Good morning, Ms. Kim. My name is Jessica Jung and I will be your Personal Assistant for today. What can I do for you?” Jessica said politely just like a professional personal assistant.

Taeyeon clapped her hands happily. “Wow, you sounds like a pro. I will give you your first task. Are you ready?” Taeyeon saw Jessica nodded her head firmly. “Hmm, Actually my job for today have finished so I need to rest. Your first task is be my pillow!” Taeyeon jumping around happily after she said that.

Jessica’s face fell when she heard that. “Taenggoo, I thought you want to treat me professionally? How could be a pillow is P.A’s job?” Jessica the thought of something. “Wait a minute, is this your first time asking someone be your pillow or you have asked your secretary many times to do that?” Jessica looked at Taeyeon intently.

Taeyeon shaked her hands furiously to deny the accusation. “No no no, this is the first time I ask someone to be my pillow and I treat you professionally, Ms. Jung. You are not ordinary P.A, you are special so your task would be special too. Not everyone could be my pillow you know. Ms. Jung, stop wasting my time, I need my pillow now.”

Jessica sighed both in relief and defeat. She walked to the couch then patted her lap. “Come her, Ms. Kim. Your pillow is ready.”

Taeyeon quickly run to the couch then lie on it. She put her head on Jessica’s lap then sighed satisfiedly. She turned so she would faced Jessica’s tummy then circled Jessica’s waist with one hand. “I’m tired. I will sleep for a while, please stay still until I’m awake, Ms. Jung.”

“You are going to make me watching you while you are sleeping? Na ah, not gonna happen.” Jessica said to refused Taeyeon’s order.

Taeyeon attacked Jessica’ with a puppy eyes and said sadly,”B-But Sica, I’m sleepy. I have worked overnight  because of an important project, I haven't sleep, then this morning I’m attacked by hyenas when I’m working. Don’t you pity me? I will get sick if I’m not sleeping now and I fell comfortable and safe sleeping near you. Let me sleep, please..” Taeyeon ended her attacked with pout on her face.

Jessica saw this cute sight and tempted to let Taeyeon as she wish but Jessica knew she would be bored. She contemplated for a while then a good idea appeared in her mind. She gently removed Taeyeon’s head from her lap, locked the door, then lie beside Taeyeon. Jessica smile happily then said,”Because I am special, instead of watching you sleep, we will sleep together. Aren’t I genius?”

Taeyeon smile widely for Jessica’s idea. “Good idea! Now let’s cuddle then sleep. I’m really sleepy.” Taeyeon then put her head under Jessica’s chin and hugged her waist tightly. She inhale Jessica’s comforting scent then mumbled sleepily,”Let’s meet in our dream, Sica.”

Jessica giggled when she heard Taeyeon’s words. “Taeyeon, you cheese ball but let’s meet in out dream. Heheh.. Let’s sleep for two hours then I will do my next task.” Not long Jessica and Taeyeon entered their dream world together.