Calling For Help

Chasing Dreams

The ride back home was quiet. Taeyeon knew that something was bothering Jessica. She glanced at her girlfriend then turned back to the road when Jessica looked at her. Taeyeon bit her lip and tapped the wheel steer to feigned her innocence.

Jessica knew that Taeyeon has been glancing to her but she ignored her. She was still trying to calm herself. She can’t believe her future mother in law is so unique and free. Jessica sighed heavily and groaned.

Taeyeon heard the groan so she pulled over then turned fully to Jessica. She hold both of Jessica’s hand gently and asked,”Baby, what’s wrong? You looked troubled ever since my mom whisper something to you. Tell me, maybe I could help you. Did my mom insult you? Or did she say something bad? I can’t stand looking you like this anymore. Tell me, Baby.”

Jessica saw Taeyeon’s sincere eyes so she smile. “Your mother didn’t insult me. She was just say something that made me flustered. I’m sorry for bursting at you. Don’t worry, nothing serious. Let’s just go home faster, I’m tired.”

Taeyeon shook her head and said,”Tell me. If it was nothing serious, you won’t think about it so seriously and had troubled expression. Don’t you trust me?”

Jessica sighed at her stubborn lover. She retreated her hand and play with her finger shyly. “It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, It’s because I’m shy. Your  mother said something very provocative.” Jessica’s face red because of embarassment and she can’t lift her head.

Taeyeon furrowed her brows then lifted Jessica’s face to look at her. “Provocative? What did she say to you? It must be really provocative to made your face red like a lobster.”

Jessica cupped her red face to hide it from Taeyeon. “Do you remember what she said before we leave?”

Taeyeon think for a while then nodded. “She said I need to learn faster and leave my partner unsatisfied is not good then she whisper something at you. I don’t understand, what is it that I need to learn? And which part is provocative?”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon timidly then whisper shyly,”Your mother said that she knew you are delicious but I need to eat real food so I can have energy to do rounds of games. Do you understand now?”

Taeyeon process the information that she just received then frowned. “I’m delicious? Stop eating me? But you never eat me, Sica. Well it is true that you need to eat more if you want to play games for more than one round. Wait…” Suddenly inside her head, an imaginary bulb appeared. She smile brightly then said,”I get it! Is it a new game? My mother asked me to learned a new game that you like so we could play together and if I could play, I won’t leave my partner unsatisfied! That’s it! Am I right, Sica? So, what game is it? Mario Bros?” Taeyeon asked Jessica eagerly.

Jessica’s shyness disappeared immediately and her frustrated came back when she heard Taeyeon’s oh-so-innocent answer. She groaned loudly then glared at Taeyeon. “It’s a game but not that kind of game! It’s game where you will make each other satisfied! Do you understand?” Jessica face palmed herself when she saw Taeyeon’s confused expression. “Stop thinking now! Start the car and take me home! Don’t text me or call or meet me until you found out the answer, now drive! Take me home now. N.O.W!” Jessica crossed her arms and a frustrated pout appeared on her face. I love her innocent side but sometimes I’m frustrated, arghh!!

Taeyeon quickly started the car then drive when she saw Hell Sica appeared. When they arrived, Instead of bolted out of the car immediately, Jessica stay rooted on the seat. Taeyeon timidly peek at Jessica and found she looked at her intensely. Taeyeon flinch at the glare and got out of the car immediately when Jessica gave her an eye signal to open the door car for her.

Jessica saw Taeyeon’s scared expression before she rushed out the car and felt her heart softened. She sighed and hit herself mentally. Why did I angry at Taenggoo? It’s not like she did something wrong to me. She is just too innocent. When the door opened, she saw Taeyeon looked at the ground and peek at her sometimes. Jessica smile at the cute gesture. She step out the car and stood in front of Taeyeon. She pulled Taeyeon in to her embrace and apologized. “I’m sorry for being irrational and shout at you. Please forget my words that asked you to not meet me. I can’t live the day without seeing you or hearing your voice but I’m serious in asking you to figure your mother’s words. If you stuck, call Yuri or Yoona. I’m sure they can help you. Do you forgive me for my bad behavior just now? I’m sorry.”

Jessica saw Taeyeon gave her a bright smile so she sighed in relieved. She cupped Taeyeon’s face and kissed her temple lovingly. Jessica smile once again then kissed her cheek before go inside her house. She turned around and said,”Taenggoo, please figure it out fast! I know you are smart! See you tomorrow, don’t forget to text me when you arrived at your home.” after that she close the door leaving a confused Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walked inside her car while frowning. “This is all mom’s fault! If she didn’t say something wierd to Sica, she won’t angry to me and I won’t have to think about this and we could have a fluffy day! Hmph!” Taeyeon then drive home.

Taeyeon has finished texting Jessica and right now she is sitting on her couch while thinking hard. “Hmm.. What does my mom’s words mean? I’m delicious, stop eating me and eat real food so she could have energy to play rounds of game and I have to learn fast to satisfied my partner and Sica said that it is provocative.” Taeyeon tapped her chin while thinking but no matter how hard she thought, she can’t find the answer. Taeyeon sighed heavily and took her phone. “Looks like I really need to call Yul or Yoong. Who should I call? Yoong or Yul? Wait, I could just make a conference call. Stupid me!”

“Hello.. Hmm.. Stop, Yul. Taeyeonnie is on the phone. Ahn.. Yah.. Yah! Behave! Hello, Taeyeonnie.” Taeyeon heard Yoona greet her breathlessly.  Taeyeon furrowed her brows and said,”Are you with Yul? What did you two do just now? Are you exercising? Do you want me to call you when you have finished?” Taeyeon asked, feeling guilty for disturbing her friend’s ‘exercising’ time.

“No.. No. It’s alright, Taeyeonnie. We were just doing our daily exercise. We did it last night so it’s alright if we skip our exercise today.”Yoona explained calmly despite Yuri’s protest. “Last night you exercised too? Wow, I know that Yul is an exercise freak but I don’t know that her sickness is this bad. I’m even more surprise when I know you do it too, Yoong. What kind of exercise? Can I join?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

Taeyeon heard Yuri shout her permission but then she heard sound of skin being slapped and Yuri’s yelp. “I’m sorry, Taeyeonnie. Yuri is just being a fool. No, you can’t join us.” Taeyeon whinned and said,”Whyyyy.. Do you not love me anymore? You just want to play with Yul. You’re not fair! Hmph!” Taeyeon sulked and pouted. Yoona chuckled then said,”Taeyeonnie, it’s not that I don’t want to play with you. It’s because this exercise could only be done by lovers. If you join us, your Sica Unnie will strangled me and Yul to die.”

Taeyeon sighed when she heard Jessica’s name. “Yoong, I need help from you two. I’m in a big trouble. Help me..”

Yoona heard Taeyeon’s troubled sigh so she put all her attention on Taeyeon. “What’s wrong, Taeyeonnie? Did someone harass you? Wait, I’ll put you on speaker. There, now we could hear you. Tell me, what’s troubling you?” Yuri heard Yoona’s words so she butted in quickly. “What? Someone harass our Taeyeonnie? Who is it? Tell me, I will kick their ! Are you alright, Taeyeonnie? Do.. Hmmpphh..” Yuri’s words muffled by Yoona’s hand that covering . “Stop asking so much question so Taeyeonnie could explain everything.” Yoona said to Yuri.

Taeyeon giggled at her friends’ protectiveness then sighed again when she remembered her problem. “Nobody harassing me. I’m fine. It’s just, I have problem with Sica and it’s all because of my mom. Ugh!”

“Wait, I don’t understand. Please explain it from the start, Taeyeonnie.” Yoona asked curiously.

“Well, it’s started from the call that my mom made this morning…” Taeyeon told Yoona all the story from the beginning until the task that Jessica gave to her. After she finished, she got silence for a second then burst of laughter the next.

“Hahahahaha! Taeyeonnie, that is really funny! Aww, poor Jessica Unnie. Hahaha…!!” Yuri said while laughing hard. “Yes, I can’t believe our Taeyeonnie is so.. pure, innocent, and dumb. Hahaha…!" Yoona butted in while still laughing.

Taeyeon pouted when she hear YoonYul’s insult. “Yah! I’m calling you for asking an advice, not for being insulted! If you just want to laugh, I will end this conversation! Bad friend, hmph!”

“No…!! I’m sorry for laughing at you, Taeyeonnie. We will stop.” Yoona screamed before Taeyeon could ended the call. Taeyeon keep quiet because she is still sulking. “Taeyeonnie, don’t angry please. It’s just, the situation is too funny. Are you really not know the meaning of your mother’s words?”

“If I know, I won’t ask you pranksters. So, what’s the meaning? You know right?” Taeyeon asked eagerly.

“Of course we know. Your lover is itching to have an exercise like me and Yul did just now. I think it’s time for you to understand how to pleased your lover, Taeyeonnie. I can’t explain it on the phone. Why don’t you come to my house. I will make you an expert just like your Sica Unnie wants. Hehehe..” Yoona said then laugh evilly.

“What do you mean, Yoong?” Taeyeon asked confusedly. “Stop asking so much question and just get your here. See you in ten minutes.” Yoona said then ended the call. Taeyeon sighed at her friend’s action but still go to Yoona’s house. She need her friend’s help and she hope her lover would be pleased when she has became an expert. "I will make you happy, Sica!" Taeyeon fist pumped then skipped happily to the door, without knowing what YoonYul would teach her.