Prepare For The Battles

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon turns around when she hears lazy footsteps that belong to Jessica. She saw Jessica rubs her eye cutely to chase away the sleepiness. She has half dropped eyes, bed hair, and drool stains on her cheek. Such a cutie. Taeyeon chuckles then turns back to resume her cooking. “Go take a bath then have a breakfast before we leave. You have drool stain on your cheeks.” She hears Jessica gasp in shock then rapid steps to the bedroom. Taeyeon giggles and shakes her head. She must be very embarrassed and cursing herself mentally.

Jessica gasps in shock when she hears Taeyeon’s words. Drool stain? I’m drooling?! Oh my God, how embarrassing! Jessica quickly walks to the bathroom that’s in the bedroom so she could make herself look more representable. Stupid me for goes out without checking my appearance first. Taenggoo must be thought that I’m a dirty woman. Jessica pouts sadly and continues to take a bath. Just when she finish, she remembers that she hasn’t brought her towel and clothes. Really, Jessica?! You did nothing right today! Jessica groans then sighs loudly. This is all Taenggoo’s fault! She always prepares my necessity when I’m going to take a bath. Before she did that, I can do everything by myself. She made me dependent on her. Jessica is getting ready to go out but stop when she looks at the sink. There are a towel, a t-shirt, pair of shorts and Jessica’s underwear. Aww, Taenggoo. She never forget. Jessica smile happily and get dress. She skips to the kitchen and kiss Taeyeon’s cheek when she found her.

Jessica did it unconsciously so when she comes to her sense, her face red and then stutter to excuse herself. “I-I’m just expressing my gratitude. F-Friends k-kiss each other too! I-I didn’t have other purpose.”

Taeyeon is stunned for a second then smile mischievously when Jessica stuttered. “Even if you have another purpose, I don’t mind.” Taeyeon puts the last dish on the plate then kiss Jessica’s cheek before walk to the table. “You are welcome. The food is ready, let’s eat, Cutie.”

Jessica looks at the direction the Taeyeon went with a hand on her cheek. She has a stunned expression on her face. C-Cutie? Did Taenggoo just call me cutie? And she kissed me! How could she change to be a tease? Did broken heart can change someone’s personality? Jessica snaps back to reality when Taeyeon calls her name.

“Jessica! Come here. What are you doing standing like a statue in the kitchen? Is my kiss so good that you thinks about it deeply?” Taeyeon is teasing Jessica. Her smile getting bigger when Jessica comes inside the dining room with red face. “Don’t think about it too much. Isn’t it you are the one that said that friends kiss each other? C’mon, let’s eat. The food is getting cold.”

Jessica sit because she can’t think of any retaliate. Jessica’s eyes got bigger when Taeyeon takes a meat, leans forward to put it on Jessica’s plate, making the neck of her big t-shirt drops, showing Jessica Taeyeon’s cleavage. Taenggoo’s.. Taenggoo’s.. I can see Taenggoo’s . Gah, the bra is in the way! What? No! Byun Sica, how could you get out without my permission! But the cleavage is so y.. Noooo!!! Jessica grabs her hair roughly to push Byun Sica deep inside.

Taeyeon raise her brows when she saw Jessica look intently on her and a ert expression appears. Moments later, Jessica grabs her hair frustratingly like punishing herself for being a ert. Taeyeon chuckles then poke Jessica’s nose lightly, effectively bring Jessica back from her mental break down. “Stop pulling your hair. You will get bald. Focus on the food not on my so we can go to the village sooner after we eat.”

Jessica’s face as red as lobster and opens to deny the accusation but nothing comes up because deep inside she knew that Taeyeon is right. Jessica quickly stuffed all the food inside . She chew in speed of light wanting to finish her food and get out of this embarrassing moment.

Taeyeon giggles happily and says,” Don’t eat like that, you will choke.” Taeyeon pours a glass of water and lift her body to lean forward, wants to give it to Jessica but Jessica’s shout stops her.

Jessica shouts when she saw Taeyeon wants to lean closer again. No! Her cleavage will show once again if she do that! “ No! Don’t lean forward! When you lean forward, your cleavage will shows and my eyes will  naturally look at it and my byun self will surface! How come you change to be a tease? Where does the innocent Taeyeon go?”

Taeyeon look at Jessica innocently and says,” I’m still the innocent Taeyeon. I didn’t change to a tease, it is you that change to be more ert. This is my outfit when I’m in my house. It’s not like I wear it just for you. Tell me, what do I get from showing you my asset? Nothing, right? I’m the one that at loss because you get the free show while I get nothing. Stop blaming me, Byun Sica.” Taeyeon leans forward to put the cup on Jessica’s side and says teasingly when she saw Jessica’s eyes are on her cleavage. “I’m just being polite and caring for you. See, you are the one that look at my . Like what you see, Byun Sica?” Taeyeon sit back and resume her eat calmly like nothing is happen, leaving Jessica flustered.

Taeyeon stands up when she finished and walks behind Jessica. She hugs her, pressing her to Jessica’s back and whisper on Jessica’s ear. “ Please wash the dishes when you finish. I want to prepare for our trip. Stop molesting me inside you head and eat faster. We will late for our trip if you continue molesting me.” Taeyeon kiss Jessica’s neck teasingly and says,” Thank you for washing the dishes.” Taeyeon slide her finger along Jessica’s nape while walking to the bedroom leaving a dazed Jessica.

Jessica put her head on the table after she heard the door being close. It is true that my byun side is appears more often but it also true that Taenggoo is being a seductress nowadays! God help me! I can die from frustration if she continues her act! Sigh. I better finish this food before she back or she will tease me once again. Jessica shoves all the food that left on her bowl in to and get up to bring the dishes to the kitchen and wash them.

When she finish, Jessica knocks on the door so she can take her belonging. A faint ‘come in’ says so she opens the door and enter. The sight that welcome her is unbearable for the Byun Sica. Taeyeon has changes to a low cut tank top that shows her cleavage and a little of her black lace bra and a very short shorts that stops right below Taeyeon’s . Jessica turns around quickly and apologizes,” I’m sorry. I don’t know you haven’t finished changing your clothes. I will wait outside. Please call me when you are finish.”

“But I have changed. You can take your belonging then start our trip now.”

Jessica look at Taeyeon with jaw dropped and ask in high tone. “You are going to go like that? You are basically shows everyone your bra! And why are you wearing that very short shorts! You can wear a pants and a shirt, right?”

“Why can’t I wear this clothes? I’m not showing my bra to everyone. I have prepared a shirt. I will wear it when we arrive at the village. The weather is hot so it’s not wrong to wear comfortable clothes. Nobody will see me except you in the car later.”

“No! You are killing me! I’m not going to deny it anymore. I’m a byun! You can’t wear like that and expect me to ignore it! Your attire is calling my byun side to appear! Please change, Taeyeon!” Jessica pleads.

 Taeyeon take her bag and walk to Jessica calmly. Taeyeon leans to Jessica’ ear and whisper, “Take this as a test. I know you can restrain the beast inside you until we back together. I’m not asking you to ignore this delicious sight. I will wait in the car.” Taeyeon then bit Jessica’s ear teasingly and pats her before go to the car.

NO!! Jessica shakes her head in denial. This is not happening! I will die even before we finish the trip! Jessica close her eyes desperately then something struck her mind, making her smirk. That’s right. If she change to be a seductress now, there’s a possibility that her byun self appears just like me. I won’t let her makes me frustrated alone! Just you wait, Kim Tae Yeon! I will shows you how seductive I am! I won’t let myself suffers alone!

Jessica grins happily then walk to the car with a new purpose. Makes Taeyeon feels frustrated just like her. Just you wait, Taeyeon! Hahahaha…!! Just like that battles between byuns occur inside a house in the village. Who will win? Can the byuns keep their hands to their selves?