Dr. Kwon

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon knocked at YoonYul’s door. After a while, Yoona open it with bright and mischievous smile on her face. “Welcome to Doctor Kwon’s love hospital, Ms. Kim. Please come inside, Dr. Kwon has been waiting for you.” Yoona said in a polite tone, pretending to be a nurse.

Taeyeon follow Yoona absentmindedly, still trying to figure out her friends’ antic. She raised her brows when they arrived at bedroom-modified-to be practice room. Yoona knocked softly and said,”Dr. Kwon, your next patient has came. She is ready for your love lesson.”

Taeyeon entered the room and burst laughing when she saw Yuri’s name tag on the table. It is written ‘Dr. Kwon, Love and iness specialist. “Hahahaha… What are you two doing? Dr. Kwon? Love and iness specialist? Hahahaha…! I know that we used to played Doctor and patient when we were younger but don’t you think we are too old to play this game now?” Taeyeon wiped her tears.

Yuri’s face red because of embarrassment but she keep playing her role. “Good afternoon, Ms. Kim. Please take a seat.”

Taeyeon looked at her determined friend and sighed in defeat. “Fine, let’s play. Good afternoon, Doctor.”

Yuri smile brightly when Taeyeon relented. She cleared and said professionally. “I have read your case, Ms. Kim and I have concluded that your girlfriend is infected by a virus named frustration. She is frustrated because she can’t get something from her lover because she is way too innocent.” Yuri saw Taeyeon’s ‘yeah right’ expression and sighed.

“This case may be look unimportant to you now but if you delayed the treatment, this sickness will be escalated from frustration to madness. If that happens, you will be suffer. She will mad at you all the time without reason, she will have a severe mood swing, and the worst thing is, she will start to questioned her decision on choosing you as her lover. She will ask herself whether you are the one or not.” Yuri saw Taeyeon start fidgeting on her seat. Taeyeon looked afraid. Yuri knew that she had Taeyeon’s full attention now.

“Now that you know the bad impact that will happen, are you still thinking of delayed the treatment?” Yuri asked with victorious smile on her face.

Taeyeon shook her head furiously and gulped. She imagine Jessica’s wrath on her everyday and shivered. She can live with Jessica’s icy glare everyday but she can’t let Jessica has a doubt about her decision. The thought of Jessica leave her, make her heart hurt. “I’m sorry for doubting your skill, Dr. Kwon. Please help me to treat my girlfriend. I am willing to do anything to make her happy.” Taeyeon said firmly.

Yoona and Yuri smirked evilly and said,”Everything, right?” Yoona asked. Taeyeon replied it by a nod. “Alright, the source of her sickness is you so if we give you the ‘treatment’, I’m sure your girlfriend will be healed in no time. There are two things that we will change today, your appearance and your knowledge. First we will do something about your appearance. Please stand up, Ms. Kim.” Yuri said.

“Please strip from your clothes. We need to look at your body proportional.” Yoona said calmly.

Taeyeon raise her brow at Yoona’s request. She looked at Yoona intently, trying to find out whether she is being pranked or not but she can’t find any suspicious expression. She sighed and stripped out of her clothes. “I hope you are not pranking me.” When she finish, she look at them questioningly. “Now what?”

YoonYul look at each other and smile proudly. “We did a good job on raising Taeyeonnie. She has a toned body with white and flawless skin.” Yoona said. Suddenly she run to Taeyeon and hugged her tight. “Aww, I don’t want to give my baby to other people yet. Yul, I’m not ready!”

Yuri stand up from her chair and walked to YoonTae. She hugged both of them, squeezing Taeyeon in the middle. “I’m not ready too, Yoong. But our baby has grown up. We have to let her get owned by her lover. Huaaa… My baby will be gone… Huaa..” Yuri and Yoona keep mourning as though Taeyeon is leaving them permanently.

Taeyeon can’t stand their foolishness anymore so she whacked them hard on the back of their head. “Stop pretending to be my parents! Even my parents not as overreacted as you two. I’m not going to leave you. What are you mourning for! This is a serious situation for me yet you are playing around. Sigh.” Taeyeon disentangled herself from the bear hug and seat on the chair sadly.

YoonYul saw Taeyeon’s dejected form then pouted. “Taeyeonnie, we are not playing around. We are truly sad that you will leave us. After we teach you all the knowledge, we are sure that you will stick to your lover all the time and won’t pay attention to us anymore.” YoonYul smothered Taeyeon in their embrace once again and rubbed their cheek on Taeyeon’s crown.

Taeyeon could feel her friends’ sadness so she giggle and let them do whatever they want. She hug both of them and said,”I promise I will not stop caring you. How could I? You two are practically the one that raised me. I won’t be who I am now without you two. Nothing could break our friendship. I love you, YoonYul.”

YoonYul smile brightly after Taeyeon expressed how important they are in her life. “Thank you, Taeyeonnie. We love you too. Now, let’s begin our lesson. You don’t need to put on your clothes, Taeyeonnie. I have think of the clothes that would be perfect for this occasion so now the only thing that left is teaching you. But first, let’s take a picture.” Yoona said then took out her phone. “Cheese!!” Taeyeon smile to the camera while YoonYul kiss both of her cheeks. Yoona look at the photo and smile happily.

“Alright, now I will teach you what to do to ease your lover’s frustration. All that you have to do is massage, but the massage that I’m about to teach you is different. This massage will need skinship. Are you ready?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon nodded her head determinedly and said,”I’m ready.”

“Alright, Yoong will be your practice doll. Taeyeon, sit on the table then spread your leg. Young will stand between them.” Yuri instructed professionally.

Yoona stripped out her clothes then walked to Taeyeon. She stood in front of Taeyeon, in between her leg, clad only on with her underwear. She laugh when she saw Taeyeon’s embarrassed face. “It’s alright, Taeyeonnie. We have seen each other's bare body since we are baby.” Taeyeon smile shyly then nodded.

“Taeyeonnie, you have to kneaded sensitive spot of your partner so you have to find out where’s Jessica’s spot. For Yoona, her sensitive spot is on her left neck. Yoong, put your head on Taeyeonnie’s shoulder so she could have a better angle.” When Yoona has put her head, Yuri said to Taeyeon. “Now start the massage.” When she saw Taeyeon use her hand to massage Yoona, she stopped her. “Not with hand, Taeyeonnie. With mouth.”

Taeyeon looked at Yuri with her widened eyes and jaw hung open. “Are serious, Yul? With my mouth? Isn’t it too provocative? And aren’t you jealous?”

Yuri laugh then said,”If it’s you, I don’t mind. I am serious. You have to use your mouth to achieve the best result. C’mon, you need to learn from me. Relax, I will stop you before you to make love.” If I want to hehehe…

Taeyeon pouted and hesitated. “Am I cheating if I do it with Yoong?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

Yuri tapped her chin and asked. “Isn’t Jessica the one that asked you to learn from us?” Taeyeon nodded her head and mouthed a ‘yeah’. “Then you are not cheating. Your girlfriend has given a permission. And don’t worry, I will send a report about your lesson to your girlfriend in detail. So stop being a worrywart and start the massage.”

Taeyeon exhale loudly, feeling a little at ease, knowing Yuri will explain everything to Jessica. Poor Taeyeon didn’t know what kind of explaination in detail that Yuri would give to Jessica. Taeyeon hugged Yoona’s shoulder and lower her lips. She touch Yoona’s shoulder lightly using her lip then trailed to her neck. She could feel Yoona shivered and when she reached Yoona’s sensitive spot, she heard Yoona moaned. Taeyeon broke the kiss and looked at Yoona. She saw Yoona’s flushed face and her breath ragged. “Yoong, are you alright, I didn’t hurt you, right? Why is your face so red?” Taeyeon hold Yoona’s face and put their forehead together to found out Yoona’s temperature.

Yoona couldn’t hold herself anymore. So she broke the embrace and run to Yuri. She hugged Yuri tight and said,”I can’t take it anymore, Yul. If we stay like that any longer, unwanted things would happen.”

Yuri laughed when she heard it. “Then I guess I will be the one that teach Taeyeonnie.” Yuri walked to Taeyeon then said,”I think our doll is frustrated so I’ll be your mentor. Next is I will teach you where to touch and how to make it relaxed. Stay still and I will show you by touching your body. Your body need to know how it feel so you could touch properly.” Yuri her lips while looking at Taeyeon’s almost bare body and said,”Here I come.”

Jessica is sitting leisurely on the couch. She missed her dork girlfriend although they have just met three hours ago. She took her phone and getting ready to call Taeyeon but stopped when she received an email from Yuri. “Hmm? Photos and video? Let’s just download it first.”

After she finished downloading, she open the file. She start with the pictures. She smile when she saw Taeyeon’s face popped up and YoonYul kissed her cheeks. “Hehe.. Such lovely friendship.” But her smile vanished when she saw Taeyeon is only in her underwear. She clicked the next picture and the next and the next, the more she saw it, the more she could feel her blood boils. Her patient reach the breaking point when she watch the video that Yuri took secretly when Taeyeon ‘massage’ Yoona. “What the h*** are they doing!! You three are dead! Especially you, Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica saw that there’s a message attached so she read it. The message is from Yuri, explaining that it is part of the lesson to be an expert and she hope Jessica won’t get angry to Taeyeon. Jessica gripped her phone tightly and groaned. “Stupid me for shoving Taenggoo to the hyena’s den! Stupid Taeyeon for falling to their trick! Stupid YoonYul for molesting my girlfriend!!”

Jessica dialed Taeyeon immediately with fire on her eyes. She know Taeyeon isn’t at fault so she tried to speak in a calm tone. “Taenggoo, where are you?” Jessica asked when Taeyeon answered her call.

“Sica! I’m at YoonYul’s place! I’m learning just like what you ask me to, I think I will be smart in no time! Aahh, Yul. Not so hard, this is my first time. If you shoved it like that, I will be sore tomorrow.” Jessica’s eyes almost popped out of the socket when she heard Taeyeon’s moan. Kwon Yuri! What are you doing to my girlfriend! Shoving? Sore? Oh my God, are they doing what I think they are doing?

“Kim Taeyeon, what is it exactly that you do? You are not touching each other, right?” Jessica asked with greeted teeth.

“How do you know that we touch each other, Sica? Is that mean I’m doing the right thing? Yes! I think I’m ready for the next level, Yul” Jessica heard Taeyeon said to Yuri excitedly. Next level? No way! I will stop them now! No one touch my Taenggo except me!

“Taenggoo, I think you need to stop. I change my mind. I will teach you by myself. So you should come to my house now. N.O.W! I want you to be here in ten minutes! I’m not going to let your ‘first’ taken by that pranksters!” Jessica then ended the call, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

Taeyeon looked at YoonYul that heard her conversation and found them look at her mischievously. “What? Why are you looking at me like that? And why does she angry? I thought I do the right thing?”

“You do, but you remember what I have told you what will happen if the sickness turn to be madness? Your girlfriend has the symptoms now.” Yuri said innocently, trying to tricked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s face paled so she grabbed Yuri’s hand and asked,”Oh my God, so what should I do?”

Yuri patted Taeyeon’s shoulder and said,”Relax. All that you have to do is come home then when Jessica open the door, do the massage that you did to Yoona. Don’t let her said anything, just do it. I’m sure if you do it, she can be saved.” Yuri saw Taeyeon’s determined face so she smile innocently. “Oh, here, wear my t-shirt. I don’t think you have enough time to change to your clothes.” Yuri shoved her big t-shirt to Taeyeon then pushed her outside her house when Taeyeon have wear it. “Remember, don’t let her talk. The moment she open the door, do it. Understand?”

Taeyeon saluted and shout,”Yes, Doctor Kwon!” She bowed then run to her car.

Yoona backhugging Yuri and said,”I’m sure Jessica would be aroused to death.” They laughed evilly then go inside. When Yuri finished lock the door, she felt Yoona pushed her to the wall and kissed her wildly. “You made me by asking Taeyeonnie to do that massage, so you have to take responsibility. Make me scream your name.” Just like that, YoonYul continue their 'exercise' and Taeyeon with her newfound knowledge, ready to 'heal' Jessica.