Who's The Man?

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon saw Mr. and Mrs. Jung surprised expression and knew that her battle has just began. “I know it is hard to believe but you could call Jessica and confirmed my identity.”

“But you are a girl and Jessica is straight. She never date woman before.” Mrs. Jung said in a confused tone. “That’s true. Maybe we should call Jessica.” Said Mr. Jung. He took the phone then dialed Jessica’s number. After a while his call answered but instead of her daughter’s happy voice, he is answered by sounds of Jessica’s sob. Mr. Jung glared at Taeyeon but talked to his daughter with gentle voice.

“Honey, why are you crying?” he could hear Jessica tried to calmed her self. Mr. Jung wait patiently and after one minute, Jessica answered. “D-Dad, Sob.. My.. Sob.. My girlfriend leave me.. Help me, Dad… Sob...” Mr. Jung felt sad when he heard Jessica’s plead. “Shh.. Stop crying. I will find your girlfriend. Are you sure it is a girlfriend? Not a boyfriend?” Mr. Jung asked gently.

“Y-Yes, It’s a girl, Dad. I fallen in love with a girl and now she leave me because of my foolishness. Sob.. You will find her, right dad? Today you will find her, right? Sob.. I-I can’t live without her. I know you are disgusted by my preference but.. Sob..” Jessica pleaded her dad sadly. Mr. Jung cooed her daughter by saying,”No, Honey. We love you for who you are. I will find her, honey. Just wait in your house for the news. I promise you, I will find her. What’s her name?”

“Taeyeon, Dad. Kim Taeyeon. Thank you, Dad. I will try to stop crying and wait patiently. But you promise to find her, right?” Jessica asked with her shaky voice. “I promise, Honey. I will end the call now. Good bye.” Mr. Jung put the phone down the glared at Taeyeon.

“You made my daughter cry. Explain yourself!” Mr. Jung said sternly.

Taeyeon gulped hard and explained as calm as possible. “I didn’t mean to make her cry, sir. We are currently on a break. I asked Jessica to have a break because she can’t said the three words. But that’s not the real reason, sir. I know your daughter loves me so much just as much as I love her so truthfully I don’t need to hear that words. I lied to her because I need to meet her parents personally and get the permission by myself. I don’t want to dragged Sica into this. If Jessica knew I’m going to meet her parents, she will insisted to go together.”

Mr. Jung’s hard glare still on his face. “That’s not a good reason to have a break! You could just meet us secretly when Jessica busy!”

Taeyeon sighed then smile softly. “I’m afraid I can’t, Mr. Jung. Your daughter is very possessive. She made me to report to her about my whereabout thrice a day and she knew all my friends. If I lied and she found out, I will have to faced Hell Sica. This is the only way, sir. My heart hurt too because of this break but if I could get the permission the it worth it.”

“What make you thought we will support your relationship?” Mrs. Jung asked Taeyeon.

“Because I love your daughter more that myself and I have everything that money could buy. If she became my partner, I will treat her like a princess. I will give her happiness.” Taeyeon answered sincerely.

Mrs. Jung saw Taeyeon’s sincere expression and started to like Taeyeon. “But you are not a man, you can’t protect her from danger and you can’t give her children.” Mrs. Jung asked once again.

“I may be not have a strength like a man but if danger comes, Jessica would be my first priority and I could pay twenty or one hundred bodyguards to ensured her safety. We could have children, Ma’am. Technology has improved a lot so that even woman and woman couple could have child too. Even if the child didn’t have my gene, I will love them with all my heart.” Taeyeon answered smoothly.

Mrs. Jung nodded her head then turned to her husband. Mr. Jung got the signal so he started his interrogation. “Explained in detailed about yourself.”

Taeyeon cleared then start her explaination. “I’m twenty years old. I’m only a high school graduated. I have companies and all of them under one name, Wish. Corp. I didn’t took college exam because I was determined to get rich as soon as possible so I could marry Jessica faster. I have fallen in love with your daughter since I was fourteen years old. Six years ago I proposed your daughter when she came to my city to sing. She rejected me and asked me to proposed her once again when I am older. As I worked hard, unfortunately I was focused to my work too much so that I forgot about my goal which is marry your daughter but fate works in mysterious way. We met again three months ago in a party and my love grow again. I love her, Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Even if I am a woman, I have confidence that I could make her happy more than any man in this world could be.”

Taeyeon kneeled in front of Jessica’s parents and pleaded,”Please support us, Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Jessica loves you two so much and I’m sure she would be very happy if you two give the support. I’m not perfect but I will try to be perfect if that could make your daughter happy. Please accept me, Mr. and Mrs. Jung.” Taeyeon then bowed to Jessica’s parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung looked at each other then smile. Although it is quiet a shocked announcement, they could felt Taeyeon’s love for their daughter. She would be a good partner for their daughter. Mr. jung cleared his throat then said,”We will support you.” Mr. Jung saw taeyeon lifted her head and smile happily. “But, if I hear Jessica cry once again, you will face my wrath!”

Taeyeon nodded her head eagerly then bowed once again. “Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Jung! I won’t let you down!”

Mrs. Jung chuckled then said,”Now take a sit. We have more to talk about.” Taeyeon sit back on the couch with a smile still attached on her face. “Who is the man in the relationship? Have you had ?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened when she heard the question. Her face redden and answered timidly,”There isn’t man or woman in our relationship, it’s more like a slave and the master. And I’m the slave.” Taeyeon said the last sentence in a shy manner. “A-About the S-.. W-We only have kissed. Because I focused on work to much, I didn’t know much about that thing. Je-Jessica said she w-will teach me later..”

Mr and Mrs. Jung saw Taeyeon’s cute shy answer and action then said mentally. What a cute girl. No wonder Jessica loves her so much and no doubt, Jessica is the man in the relationship. Aigoo, poor Taeyeon. Their conversation continued until the sun set. When the clock showed six o’clock, Taeyeon excused her self. By then, Taeyeon and Jessica’s parents has became best friends. Jessica’s parents even asked her to called them if Jessica being too much. Taeyeon leave the house with a happy mood. She drove back to Jessica’s house. She couldn’t wait to tell Jessica the good news.

Taeyeon opened the door and shout,”Sicaaaa, I’m homeee!” Taeyeon heard the bedroom door being opened harshly and Jessica run to her. Taeyeon catched Jessica when she thrown herself to taeyeon and hugged her tight.

“Where were you going, Taenggoo? If you are here, then that means we are not having the break, right? Right?” Jessica asked Taeyeon eagerly.

“Yes we won’t! and I have got your parents’ support! I’m cool, right?” Taeyeon announced happily. Taeyeon saw Jessica’s lost expression so she explained the whole story to Jessica.

Jessica felt happy but angry at the same time. Taeyeon has lied to her. I will punish her! Wait, maybe I could make the punishment enjoyable for her and me. Besides, I promise her a lesson soon. Why not now? I will get my revenge, Taenggoo. Jessica smile seductively at Taeyeon. While Taeyeon look lost when Jessica smile like that. I have saw that smile when we kissed. Don’t tell me.. Taeyeon’s eyes widened when realization hit her. Oh My God…