One and A Half Year Later

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon and Jessica spend the rest of the trip in peace and loving manner. They have made an agreement to push back marriage topic for a while and enjoy the time that they have now. Both of them learn to understand their lover’s flaws and accept it.

“Aww, I’m sad. Today is the last day of our trip.” Jessica says. They decided to walk along the beach, enjoying the gentle breeze on their last day.

Taeyeon tilted her head a little and asks,“ Why? We are going to keep seeing each other from time to time.”

Jessica sighs sadly and says,” That’s why. We can only see each other from time to time. If I finish my schedule at midnight then I have to wait for the next day to meet you. When we go back to Seoul, I’ll be back to my apartment and feeling lonely once again. During this trip, I’m used to seeing your face before I sleep and when I wake up. I hate being alone once again. Moreover, you will busy go back and forth to America for your business.” Yes, Taeyeon got a call from Yuri two weeks ago, saying that their preparation for open a new branch in america has finished. All that they need is Taeyeon go there and start build the team. At first Jessica disagree with it. She can't stand being separated that far from her taenggoo, but after assurance from Taeyeon that she will go back to Seoul frequently, Jessica start accepting the decision.

Taeyeon stop walking and pull Jessica’s hand that intertwined with hers. Taeyeon smile shyly and says,” Then, why don’t you move in with me? If we can’t see each other at day, at least we can sleep besides each other or have breakfast together.” When Taeyeon sees Jessica’s unresponsive state, she chuckles awkwardly. “It’s silly, isn’t it? Don’t think so hard about this, Sica. It’s just my suggestion. We don’t have to do it. I understand that you need privacy and..” Taeyeon’s words are cut by Jessica’s hand on .

Jessica shock when she heard Taeyeon’s idea. It’s a good shock not a bad one. Jessica wants to move in with Taeyeon but she hold back because she is afraid Taeyeon will feel that she is too aggressive. Move in with her? That’s the best idea I have ever heard! Kyaa..!! I can see Taeyeon everytime I want! We will sleep together, cuddling, kissing, and maybe.. You know.. Kyaaaa!!! I’m so happy! Even if I will miss Taenggoo when she goes to America, I can still feel a little calm by having Taenggoo’s things around me. Hahahahah…!! Yess!!

Jessica snaps back to reality when she heard Taeyeon wants to cancel the move in. No! I won’t let her do that! Jessica quickly put her palm on Taeyeon’s mouth to stop the nonsense. Jessica looks at Taeyeon intensely and says,” You can’t take back your words. You have invited me to move in with you so I will do that right after we back to Seoul. Although I’ll still miss you when you are aboard, I can still survive by staying in your house.”  

Taeyeon’s eyes twinkling when she hears this. She pushes Jessica’s hand gently and hugs her tight. “I won’t take it back. I’m happy you want to move in with me, Sica. Actually, I feel sad too because we have to live in different house when the trip end but I’m holding back. I don’t want you to feel suffocated by having me around.”

Jessica hit Taeyeon’s back gently then hug her by the neck. “I won’t feel suffocated. Why would I when all I think about is you and all that I want is to be with you every second of my life?”

Taeyeon sighs contently and kiss Jessica’s cheek. “You do realize that living together is a big step in relationship? By living together, we will quarrel more about small things, we won’t have space for ourselves to calm down when we fight, and there are some behavior that we have to change, like I hate seeing a messy room while I know you throw your clothes everywhere you like.”

Jessica hummed agreeing Taeyeon’s words. “Then let’s buy a basket and put it inside our bedroom. I will put clothes that I have used in it instead of throwing it on the floor. I like to sleep in total darkness at night, what will you do with your work?”

Taeyeon think for a while and says,” Then I will work in my study room.”

Jessica frowned and asks,” But you tend to work till dawn and fallen asleep. You take you work home almost every day. Is that mean you will sleep in your study room more often that in the bedroom with me? I don’t like it.” Jessica sighs and pouts. “You should just work in the bedroom. I will sleep with the lamp on. At least I can see you and feel your presence by doing it.”

Taeyeon shakes her head disapprovingly and cupped Jessica’s face gently. “I won’t let you do that. I know how you love sleeping very much. You will be grumpy the next day if you sleep not peacefully and you will sick easily because of the lack of sleep. I’ll just stop working overtime. I won’t bring back work unless the situation is really necessary. How’s that?”

Jessica nods her head eagerly and peppering kisses on Taeyeon’s face. “I love it! That way I can sleep in your embrace. Hehehe.. If we can keep compromising together like this, I’m sure we can live together peacefully. As long as we say all the things that make us uncomfortable, we can handle it. As long as we keep our communication alive, there is no problem that we can’t handle. Am I right, Taenggoo?”

Taeyeon smile gently at Jessica’s eagerness. “You are right. We can handle it. But you have to promise me that you won’t walk out the house when we fight. No matter how annoyed or hurt our feeling, we will keep trying to solve it.”

Jessica pecks Taeyeon’s lips once and says shyly. “You know, Taenggoo, I won’t mind married to you one day if we can handle living together. We can build our own family together, a happy and loving one. I won’t even mind carrying your child in me.”

“Really?!” Taeyeon ask in shock. “But what make you change your mind so quickly?” Taeyeon is happy with Jessica’s new opinion but she can’t help to wonder about the reason.

“Because, living together is just like marriage. The difference is, in marriage, our responsibility is bigger and our relationship is official according to law. If we can live together happily, then I don’t see any problem in married to you.”

“So you are saying that this move in is your way to confirming yourself whether you can handle to live with me for the rest of your life or not. Is that it?” When Jessica nods her head, Taeyeon grins happily. “Then can you tell me when will you decided about it? You know, the time limit?”

Jessica taps her chin while contemplating her answer. “One year? If one year after living together, we are still live together happily then I don’t mind being your wife.”

“Alright! Then we will be married next year. Yeah!!” Taeyeon jumping around happily while dance dorkily.

Jessica chuckles and says,” Try your best, Taenggoo. Make me wants to marry you badly.”

Taeyeon laugh and shout,” I will!! Jessica Jung Sooyeon will be my wife next year!! Yeahhh!!”

 

One and a half year later..

 

Jessica looks out from her window and sighs sadly. “You said that we will be married in one year but look at our state now. We can’t get married and you are nowhere to be found. Jessica sobs and hug her self. “I miss you warmth, Taenggoo. Where are you?”

Jessica turns her head to the door when someone knocks on it and opens the door. Yunho enter the room and smile gently at Jessica. Jessica smile return the smile halfheartedly and sighs sadly. Yunho saw Jessica’s state so he sit beside Jessica and pull her into his embrace. “Sica honey, don’t cry. It will affect our baby’s health. Stop thinking about her. I’m here, aren’t I? I will protect you and make you smile every day.”

Jessica’s sobs getting louder and she buries her face on Yunho’s shoulder. “I’ll try, Oppa. I’m just missing her so much. I’ll try to be happier for the baby’s sake. Thank you for being patient with me, Oppa.”

Yunho smile gently and ruffles Jessica’s hair. “No, problem.” They stay silent in each other embrace and enjoy the warmth.

 

A/N:

Aww, Where is Taenggoo? Can you guess? I'll give you a hint.

I'm a prankster in heart. Hahaha..

Thank you for the opinion. I'll start of another on going story. Of course the pairing is TaengSic. I don't know why but I love both of them so much ^^ Hwaitaeng!!