First Day

Chasing Dreams

Jessica wakes up because of the ticklish feeling on her abdomen. She opens her left eye and turns to her right but can’t find Taeyeon. She frowns then looks down to her abdomen. Her eyes widened when she found Taeyeon is kissing her there and keep going down. Jessica hold Taeyeon’s head to stay still and asks,” What are you doing, Taenggoo?” Don’t tell me she is going ‘there’.

Taeyeon looks at Jessica and smiles innocently. “Well, I want to take a bath but you won’t wake up no matter how hard I shake you. That’s why I decided to kiss you. At first, I want to kiss your lips but then I know that there is another lip down there inside your and if I touch on the right place, delicious liquid will comes out. Thinking of it makes me decided to make out with your lips down there.”

Jessica hears Taeyeon’s words with jaw drops. She can’t believe Taeyeon start talking dirty and teasing her right after she wakes up. She’s not going to make it easy for me to pass the week, isn’t she?

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s expression and smirks. She release her head from Jessica’s grasp and said,” No moan can be heard, honey.” Then she continues where she left. Taeyeon kisses Jessica’s abs slowly, every now and then, and when she felt Jessica tense the most and gasp. Taeyeon arrives at Jessica’s underwear upper line, she pulls the underwear down, throw it somewhere and dove to kill. She aims to Jessica’s center and making out with the lips.

Jessica bit her lips hard when she felt Taeyeon’s lips attached to her lower ones. She clench the bed sheet hard and clamp her thigh on Taeyeon’s head unconsciously. Too much.. Too much! Gah, all the movies that she saw really give her so much technique! Ahnn..! Jessica chokes on her saliva when Taeyeon’s tongue enters her center once, teasingly. When Taeyeon pulls her head, Jessica groans.

Taeyeon smile wickedly when she heard the groan then lean down to all the liquid that oozed. Hmm.. Yummy! Taeyeon raised Jessica’s hip then plungs her tongue deep inside Jessica’s center. She in slow and deep manner, deliberately making Jessica frustrated and her move is success when she felt Jessica’s legs locking on her shoulder and pulls her head closer to the aching part . Jessica her hip, desperate for faster move.

Taeyeon relented and start ing fast and hard in and out Jessica’s center. Not long, Taeyeon felt Jessica’s wall clamp her tongue and a groan slips out Jessica’s lips, that’s all the sign that Jessica is close. Taeyeon stop suddenly and release herself from Jessica’s leg. “I think I have to stop now. I have taste the liquid that I want and you have arrive. Let’s help me take a bath, Sica.”

Little more.. I’m almost there! Ugh.. Jessica felt knot on her stomach and knew with one more , she will release. Jessica waits for the last move but it never comes, instead, she felt Taeyeon unlock her legs. No no no.. Don’t tell me she will stop now. Jessica’s thought is proven right when she hears Taeyeon’s statement. Noooo..!!! She can’t leave me hanging like this! “Taenggoo, you can’t stop now. I’m near!”

Taeyeon smile innocently and says,” But I’m tired with the teasing and I want to take a bath now.”

Jessica sighs frustratingly and begs,” Then let me finish myself. It feels uncomfortable, Taenggoo. I can’t move around with my stomach tightened like this. Please, Taenggoo. Have mercy on me.”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica and feels sorry for her girlfriend. “Fine. Because I’m the one that started this, I will make you release.” Taeyeon peel all her clothes off her body and separates Jessica’s thigh. She latched her lips on Jessica’s lower lips and pinch Jessica’s love button hard.

Right when Taeyeon pinch her, Jessica arched her body and come hard. She squirted her love juice all over Taeyeon’s face. Jessica feels like she is in heaven when she release. The feeling is so intense that she feels lightheaded. She whimper when Taeyeon lapped her center and her clean. After a while, Jessica looks at Taeyeon and finds her looking at her with satisfied smile plaster on her kiddy face. She calm herself then sit down. “Thank you, Taenggoo. Let’s take a bath now.” Taeyeon smiles and interwines their hands, pulling her to the bathroom.

“Here is the rule, you can only do what I order you to do. Don’t try to do anything else. Understand?” Taeyeon asks Jessica. When she saw Jessica nods her head, Taeyeon pulls both of them in the bath tub. They stands under the shower and Taeyeon turns on the shower, wetting their body. When she feels both of them are wet enough, she turns off the shower. “Take the soap and help me to put them on my body. Don’t miss even a single spot.”

Jessica gulps hard and starts with Taeyeon’s neck, down to the shoulder, to the back, to Taeyeon’s buttom, and last the leg. Now is time to soaping the front part. Jessica gulps once again and diverts her gaze to Taeyeon’s . She saw how full and round Taeyeon’s asset is. Jessica feels that Byun Sica is appears slowly so she shakes her head and quickly put the soap on Taeyeon’s upper body. Jessica finishes the upper body with ragged breath and hormone.

You can do it, Jessica! Don’t lose to Byun Sica! Jessica nods her head determinedly and kneeling to soaping the lower part, start with Taeyeon’s feet, and move upward until she reach Taeyeon’s center. She stops and bit her lips while looking at Taeyeon’s clean shaven center. I want to put my mouth there. No! No! Jessica, get hold of yourself! No! But the view is so amazing, I wonder how Taenggoo’s taste is.. Should I just go ahead? No!

Jessica snaps from her inner debate when she feels her hand being grabbed and directed to Taeyeon’s center. She felt her hands being moved in circle and she can feel Taeyeon’s love juice is oozed little by little. Jessica wants to taste it but afraid that once she did it, she won’t stop until she makes Taeyeon release. After felt like forever, she hears Taeyeon order her to stand up.

“Stand up, Sica.” When Jessica has stood up, Taeyeon leans Jessica on the wall and order her once again. “Sit on the edge and open your legs wide.” Right after Jessica open her legs, Taeyeon sit on Jessica’s right lap and grind her center on it. She her and playing with the tips while continue moving her hips. “Ugh.. Sica.. Ahnn.. I have wait for this time since I made you come.. Ahnn.. Hold my hip.”

Jessica follows Taeyeon’s order with her eyes open wide. What the?! Taenggoo is doing it on my thigh!

Taeyeon release her perky tips and hold Jessica’s shoulder to balance herself. Taeyeon then move her hips faster, making her bouncing.

Jessica watches the bouncing and her lips in hungry. I want them in my mouth! Ugh.. I can’t believe this! I can feel Tanggoo’s love juice on my thigh!

“Sica.. Sica.. Ahnn.. Feels good.. Ahnn.. Sica, clamp your mouth tight! Don’t dare to open it whatever happen!” Taeyeon then move one of her hand to Jessica’s nape and pull it to her , touching her tip to Jessica’s lip. The friction makes Taeyeon feels more pleasure so she moan outloud. “Yess! Ahnn..!”

How could she do this to me!!! This is the worst torture ever! If I open my mouth a little.. Just a little, then I can engulfed it. No, Jessica! Hold yourself! But I can’t help it.. Just a little won’t hurt! She won’t even realize it! Right when Jessica want to parted her lips, Taeyeon reach her and slumps down on the floor, leaving Jessica regretting not listening to her byun self faster.

Taeyeon feels that she is close so she faster and harder and on the third , she came hard. “Ahh.. Sica…!!!” She release her hold on Jessica’s shoulder and slumps on the floor. When she has regained her breath, she looks at Jessica and raises her brows when she looks at Jessica’s daze expression. She stands up slowly and taps Jessica’s cheek. “Sica, what’s wrong? Did I do something that hurt you?”

Jessica sighs and hugs Taeyeon sadly. “Taenggoo, you make my hormone raging. Even after I have my release just now, seeing you using my body to release makes me wet again. Can we cut down the punishment to one day?”

Taeyeon laugh hard and release herself from the hug. “No. where’s the fun in teasing you only for one day? Patient, my dear. Takes a cold shower to calm yourself after I take a bath.” Taeyeon quickly take a bath and leave Jessica in frustrated state in the bathroom. I guess I’ll just help myself.. Right before Taeyeon close the door, she says,” Oh, by the way, you are not allowed to help yourself to release. Just take a cold shower.” Jessica looks at the closed door in despaired and scream,” Aaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!!”

Taeyeon grinned happily outside the door and says,” Six more days to go! Aww, what should I do tomorrow?”