My first memories of you *part 2*

For Her Memories

Choi sooyoung

she is someone who people choose to forget. The reason? it’s because she’s hardly talking with others. Other reason? because she’s the kind of girl who want to be let alone by herself.

Of course she’s not an anti-social, there is still two or three students that befriend her. Although if you notice, they all just the same as her.

Sooyoung always trying to hides her presence, she avoids to make unnecessary contact with others. But she had her own reason why she’s being like this, the reason that no one should know. By the time she enter high school, she realize that her life will be harsher than ever.

School bullies, the popular, and the nerds. That is three classes, like a job classes you found in game, where everyone will be picked. Of course being a girl who wears big glasses and unattractive appearance made her fall into the last classes, so, how can it will not be harsher if she will be always received bad treatment?

But, someone notice her. Someone think she’s a beauty, that she’s not showing her true self, that she is imprisoned by herself. And that someone is kim taeyeon, the one that fall into the group of popular yet trying to chase sooyoung as if she found something precious, a hidden gem that no one ever see or notice.

She’s a loud person, she bugging you non stops, she annoys you to the last drop of your blood, she is everything sooyoung hates the most. And the fact that taeyeon is one of the popular didn’t help her, because now everyone eyes darted toward her, and she hates the attention.

She tries to avoid her, didn’t want to make a problem in the future. But, taeyeon is persistence and that thing too was hated by sooyoung. Why someone can keep trying when they only rejected? Why taeyeon still chasing her when sooyoung obviously hate her?

“are you afraid of me?” taeyeon asked the tall girl who walked quickly, trying to avoid her. Even though taeyeon is still in the first year like her, she already famous because of her cute face and white pearly skin not to mention how gorgeous her hair was. Just walking with her side by side already enough to make people whisper bad things and she obviously didn’t want that.

“w-why should i?” sooyoung stated, looking around and take the route where there less people on it. When there’s already no one around, taeyeon blocked her way and looked at her with serious expression on her face

“then why did you avoid me?!”

“i-I’m not” sooyoung shooks her head, feeling a bit afraid looking at how scary taeyeon expression right now

“then stop running away!” taeyeon glares “I just want to be your friend, is that impossible to ask?”

“but… p-people will h-hate you if you with m-me…” she murmured “b-beside, w-why did you want to be friend with me?”

Taeyeon feel surprised yet know that wasn’t the true reason why sooyoung avoids her, but she just plays along and gave the girl in front of her a smirk “because it’s the first step toward my goal”

“w-what goal?”

“you know it in time” taeyeon answered dimply and turn around “come on, don’t you want to go home?”

“w-what? A-are you gonna follow me?”

“yes of course, I want to know where you live”


Sooyoung find taeyeon a bit creepy and that didn’t suit her child like image. Somehow though, they get along little by little. Somehow, sooyoung couldn’t bring herself to hate taeyeon loudness. Somehow, taeyeon made her feels something that she never feels before.

Love…

she love taeyeon persistence over something, she love the way taeyeon get her attention by bugging her, she love how taeyeon annoys her just to make her smile. Love… is that a virus kind of things? Because sooyoung doesn’t know the symptom of it or why she get this unwanted feeling she have, unwanted feeling she doesn’t want to admit

unwanted feeling only for taeyeon…

six month passed, both of them now a best friend and no one dares to disturb sooyoung ever again. It’s because they doesn’t want to be in taeyeon hate list, as long as they want to court the blonde girl. While the best friend title is just something taeyeon states to sooyoung, for hiding her true goal…

to make sooyoung hers…

and she know she already made the tall girl fall for her, although the tall girl never admit it.

“sooyoung, why did you always wear those kind of clothes?”

Sooyoung was afraid if taeyeon know what she hides

“sooyoung, why don’t you talk with other students?”

Sooyoung was afraid that taeyeon know the reason

“why did you always secluded yourself in library”

Sooyoung was afraid that taeyeon know why she hides

“but I love you even you hides your reason to me, because I saw your real self”

“h-huh? C-come again?” sooyoung stuttered, afraid if her ears playing trick on her. But how? They’re now inside the library where no loud voice allowed, so how could she hear something that she never imagine taeyeon will say?

“I love you choi sooyoung” taeyeon smirked “why? You’re smart girl but you still didn’t know what I’m trying to do even though it was so obvious?” taeyeon giggled “you’re so smart that you’re hopeless”

“w-w-why? There’s someone who more attractive and c-charming than me. E-even the upper class students i-is lining up for you” sooyoung broke her gaze from taeyeon “i… you don’t want to be with me”

“no, I’m serious” taeyeon grinned “or do you want to avoid me again? You know that wouldn’t work, you know how persistence I was right?”

“I don’t…”

“what? Don’t what?” taeyeon asked

“I don’t love you”

“you lied”

“how do you know? You’re not me taeyeon”

“I am not as smart as you sooyoung, but I can read people and figures them well. I know you lied, I know when you tell lies you always broke your gaze to the person” taeyeon leaned back to the wooden chair “if you can’t admit it with your words, I know some way to make you honest”

“what?” sooyoung surprised when taeyeon pulled her up from her chair and pin her to the book rack. Even with the height different, sooyoung still found taeyeon intimidating for her

“come on sooyoung, you can scream if you didn’t love me before I do something else” sooyoung gulped, found herself being trapped and she know that taeyeon will not stop here

“you don’t want to scream? Then you will answer my question with this”

Taeyeon pulled her head down

And her first kiss being stolen, taeyeon stole sooyoung first kiss…

sooyoung saw how taeyeon closed her eyes and giving her a soft kiss.

And her body seems reacted by itself, she imitate taeyeon by closing her eyes and kissing taeyeon back.

And it feels awesome

“you still say that you don’t love me now?” taeyeon put her head on sooyoung chest “your heart never lie sooyoung” taeyeon said after feeling how sooyoung heart beat raised “I will never take a ‘no’ from your answer now, you’re mine”

Though taeyeon still didn’t know what sooyoung hides from her, she doesn’t mind.

Because it’s not important as long as taeyeon can make sooyoung forget her problem that she hides.


there's a problem that sooyoung hides from everyone and you will know it latter as the story progressed

oh and i want to apologise if i didnt update this story till next week, my dear granfather just passed away and i'm still mourning

i afraid if i write the next chapter when i'm still in this state it will affect the story

so, mianhe readers *bow*

until next update