americano and another friend

For Her Memories

“… and you just give her chance, like that? Just like that?!” sunny yelled at her bestfriend when she told her everything that happened in her past, about what happened between her and her step sister. What made sunny asked the question, was the fact that, this last weeks she spotted Stephanie and sooyoung talking to each others without any problem. The trace image of sooyoung, trembling in front of the red haired girl is vanished to the thin air and sunny couldn’t make it all out figuring it.

“I gave her chance, not just forgave her easily like that sunny. Learn the difference… and for your information, she had been trying her best to be a sister figure for me… but neither of us had any sibling, ever. So you can tell the awkwardness when we are together”

‘lies!’ sunny yelled on her head ‘you two were completely fine and all!’ “well, then… uh… ah! Whatever giant! But if she ever lay her hands on you agai-“

“sunny” sooyoung cut her sentence “no need to threaten… we are civilized people, mind you”

“smartass” sunny answered back “anyway… hyomin asked us to go with her to visit her parents in countryside, you comin?”

Sooyoung looked at sunny, baffled “are you stupid midget? Of course I am not coming! If I go, her parents will choose me rather than having you as in-law… hey! What the hell!” sooyoung shielded her body with her hands when sunny glared at her “okay, fine.fine… just joking”

“not funny!” she yelled, although if sooyoung indeed coming with them then… the possibility… oh god. “so… you will not coming with us right?”

Sooyoung giggled looking at her friend “just go… don’t mind me” and then she smiled “at the very least, leave good impression to her parents”

“yeah… I will” sunny smiled back

………………………………………………………………………………….

“man… the café sure is empty today, right noona?” sooyoung co-worker says “I mean, not because sunny noona isn’t here… but rather the costumer is not that much lately”

“oh I know what happen” the new girl raised her hand “there is this new place opening up two block from here. It is because that place is much closer to the big company building that it was so crowded. Seems like they choose closer place than us”

“is that so?” sooyoung mumbled “although we don’t know if they are any good than us… ah well, it’s not like we are going bankrupt or something so don’t make fuss over it” she says, trying to calm her co-worker “rather than that… how you boys do with the repairing lesson from uncle lee?” she sent a glare to the male worker

“um… actually, only shin that able to do most things… the others, well not much noona” one of the boy answered “but at least shin is trying his best so he can repair anything he broke”

Sooyoung shook her head “that’s not the point… ah well, that works too I guess” the bell on the door chimed, new costumer is walking into the café. Sooyoung walked toward the cashier, taking the position that left by the younger girl because she just taken her short break

“welcome, what is your order?” she smiled

“Americano, black…” the girl said and sooyoung knew the voice… it’s been long time but she still remember it, the coffee freak, one of her so called friend “im yoona? Wow…” sooyoung managed to says after checking the said girl “you look awesome!”

The girl in front of her blinked her eyes, then she realized who is the person that calling her name “soo unnie? Oh my… you look gorgeous with that suit!” she squalled “are you working here? I thought you say you wanted to see the world after graduating!”

The brown haired girl laugh “ah yeah… let’s say I am collecting the traveling fee now”

Yoona joined in the laughter after hearing that “no way! Unnie, you are rich there is now way you need any traveling fee”

“hey!” sooyoung yelled “at least I want to earn by myself”

“okay.okay I believe in you… when did I am not?” yoona giggled “well I will be sure to go back here again then… I hate the new café near my work place, it’s always crowded” yoona said after paying and taking her order which sooyoung wrap

“oh? You work near there? I see… to one of the big corporation eh?” sooyoung smiled “be sure to bring some of your co-worker too yoong”

“I’m not promising anything unnie!” she yelled from the door and began to run, seems like she was late or something

“you sure have weird bunch of friend unnie” sooyoung laughed when she heard the comment

“well… that make’s your boss weird too then?” the girl face became pale after realizing that she just insulted her employer… lee sunny.

“i-I’m joking unnie!”

“so do I” sooyoung meronged

………………………………………………………………..

“here unnie! Your Americano” yoona put the bag at her boss table, her breath was ragged after running for two blocks and taking stairs to reach the 9 floor

“and why are you so late?” yoona straighten her posture when she heard that “t-the nearest café was so crowded unnie… I bought this on the other place”

The girl who sat down on the chair glancing toward the coffee cup that her secretary just brought for her “you know I’m not fancy other Americano that’s not from that place right?” yoona gulped “but then again…” she look at her boss, taking a sip of the steamed black Americano she just bought

‘please be like it… please be like it’

“yoona” she almost jumped when she heard her name “this is better than the one that been sold on the usual café… where did you buy it?”

‘t-thank god!’ “I bought it from a café two blocks from here… i-I can walk you there if you want unnie”

“another time” her boss waved her hand “thank you for the coffee, you can get back now” yoona nodded her head and walked out from her boss room, feeling quite happy to the prospect that she could bring her boss to soo unnie place

…………………………………………………………………..

and im yoona appears... another friend of sooyoung. wether she is her high school friend like sunny and hyomin or not you can find it in next update... maybe not next one... and yes, this is like 4 update today? this one is a lil bit short than the last because i had to introduce another person who life interwited with choi sooyoung, and maybe will bring surprise too?