Just Another Day

For Her Memories

“kwon yuri!!! Headmaster room, now!” ms. Jung, her homeroom teacher yelled. It’s no surprise for all of her classmate whenever yuri been called there, it is usual and might even be called her routine already. Yuri got up from her chair and excused herself before finally go out from the class.

“… I don’t recall pranking anyone today” she mumbled, trying to remember what problem she caused today. Well, it was only for today that she don’t want to get detention, she mustn’t. because today she have a date with hyoyeon afterschool.

She knocked the headmaster door several times before she went in. surprise, a really big surprise is waiting for her because she found that her girlfriend now sitting on the headmaster chair.

“y-yah! Hyo baby, what are you doing?! Come on, hurry and get off from that chair” she said, obviously panicking. She rushed to where hyoyeon sit now and pulling her up “get out now before the headmaster sees you! Come on, don’t ruin our date today”

“hahaha, yul you should see your panicking face! Oh my, you’re so serious for our date huh?” she grinned “you even restrain yourself from pranking people today, I’m proud of you” hyoyeon tiptoed and gave a pat on the head to her girlfriend

“yaa~, hyo just hurry up and go away will you. You’ll get into trouble if you still in here” yuri pleaded “wait, why the heck you can get yourself in here anyway? Yah! Did you make trouble baby?” yuri asked, finally calmed a bit from before

“nu-uh!” hyoyeon meronged “I just heard that you have been called into the headmaster room and I want to know what happened. But, seeing you like this only means that you don’t know yourself huh?”

“yeah, I’m innocent here” yuri answered “I don’t even tease my classmate today, gosh why must headmaster see me anyway” yuri pouted

Hyoyeon smiled and thinking how adorable her girlfriend are, pouting like that. “don’t worry baby, there must be something else then. Well, I’ll be waiting outside okay?” she kissed yuri cheek and went out from the room

“wait… does that mean she will skip classes?”

“who will skip her classes kwon?” her headmaster got in, eyeing the black haired girl with a serious face like he had been caught her doing crime red handed

“n-no, no one sir!” yuri gulped and bowed slightly “i-I’m sorry, what did I do to be called here sir? I-I didn’t do anything I swear! Please don’t give me detention today, please!”

“kwon, you need to calm down and take a sit first” her headmaster pointing the chair across of his chair. After the both of them settled down, her headmaster began to take a blue folder from his drawer, with the name of yuri on it “academically, you’re the best in science since your first grade. But you failed in other subjects. But we’re here not to discuss that problem, I want you to participate in science contest and represent our school”

“h-huh?” yuri blinked her eyes, caught in surprise with what the headmaster told her “w-what? Me? But why?” she blinked several more times again “t-there’s people who more suited for that sir, i-I’m just a trouble maker in this school. I’m not the nerdy that want to be in that kind of… annoyance and burden sir, no offence”

“Well…” the headmaster flipped the pages in the blue folder “you already got many detention kwon, and I can make you thrown out from this school. Oh, and the teachers here also agreed on that” he heaved a sigh “but, I’m giving you this chance kwon. Just participate and do your best in this. I didn’t say you have to win this, just do your best and maybe the teachers can forget whatever problem you had caused in school. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds like I have no choice then” yuri shoulder fell down and she feel like her life force has been drained out “when will this contest again?”

“next month, talk to ms kang for your preparation” he closed the blue folder “oh and tell miss kim outside that I will give her detention if she skip another class”

“o-okay sir, excuse me” yuri bowed and hurriedly went out, only to be hugged by hyoyeon

“I know it! My baby is a genius!” she giggled

“Yah! If you can hear that then why are you still here? The headmaster will give you detention if you skip class. Come on! Hurry back, I meet you at the school gate” she kissed hyoyeon cheek “I love you!” and dashed away to the teacher room

“I love you too” hyoyeon whisper while smile plastered on her face. She then hurriedly went back to her class, didn’t want to get detention, not today.

“Kid’s these day… so energetic” the headmaster chuckled and closed the door, amused after seeing the scene in front of his eye earlier


“oh? Miss kim, where have you been?” her history teacher called when she saw hyoyeon entering class, partly irritated because she’s late for 30 minutes

“I’m sorry ms jo, headmaster called me” she bowed “can I sit now?”

Annoyed, her history teached only nod and began her lecture again, making the student in the class yawned, obviously because not much students like history subject

Her sister that sits beside her desk already eyeing her for a while now, she wanted an explanation why is she been called to the headmaster room, without her knowing. Hyoyeon noticed this and write down an explanation on her sticky notes

‘yuri been asked to participate in science contest’ taeyeon nodded after reading that, although a bit surprised because yuri isn’t one of the student that she think will be participated in this kind of event. But then again, she didn’t know yuri better like her sister do.

The school ended, hyoyeon and taeyeon already waiting infront of the school gate for their girlfriend. The one who comes first is sooyoung, fixing her glasses; she bowed a bit to hyoyeon and the latter one do the same too.

“can we wait for a bit youngie? I want you to meet hyoyeon girlfriend” taeyeon nudged

“sorry tae, um… umma called and she said I have to come home as soon as possible. Appa already came back from Europe” she said apologetically to her girlfriend “i-I promise I will make it up to you tae”

“it’s fine” taeyeon said reassuring her girlfriend “you rarely see him right? Just say my hallo alright? And don’t forget to text me”

“um… thank you tae” sooyoung looking around, seeing if no one staring at them “b-bye” she kissed taeyeon cheek after and hurriedly walking away leaving the scene before hyoyeon could actually for that

“aww, your girlfriend is so shy taenggo! I can still see her blushing cheeks from here” hyoyeon laughed while taeyeon only looking at sooyoung’s back, thinking that finally sooyoung take the first initiative.

“she’s so adorable and cute! Next time I’ll kiss her lips hardly!” taeyeon squealed after a while in her dreamy expression, earning a confused look from the other student around them while her sister only face palmed herself

After waiting for 5 more minutes, which made hyoyeon impatient, yuri finally shown up. Out of breathe because she was running her way here. Seeing her girlfriend older sister, she bowed and act politely, wanted to leave a good impression.

“yuri-sshi, I know your reputation so don’t try to fool me” taeyeon teased “anyway, you know how troublesome hyoyeon is. So I don’t mind if you act like that” she smiled to the tall girl “so, I see you home alright? And yuri-sshi, make sure hyo didn’t come home late”

“got it unnie” she bowed while hyoyeon slapped her sister arm with annoyance showing on her face.

“bye hyo! Enjoy your date people” taeyeon bids her goodbye and leave the couple

“I thought that your sister girlfriend will be here?” yuri asked hyoyeon

“well, something comes up. Anyway, let’s go to the resto first cause I’m hungry” hyoyeon linked her arm with yuri’s

“my baby starving? Let’s go then!”