Rippling current

For Her Memories

‘sooyoungie… with kwon yuri’ Jessica eyes still on the young couple intertwined hand ‘how could sooyoungie ended up with her? She didn’t even have any past with her like me or yoona’ Jessica eyeing the tall girl who now cracking a joke for her unnie who sat beside her ‘why? How could you choose her youngie?’

“um… Jessica?” sunny who sat near the girl awoke the girl who has been glaring without reason to sooyoung and yuri… well to yuri mostly. Sunny who noticed it try to defuse any kind of problem that might occur before it even explode, knowing the blonde has a bad blood with yuri when it comes to choi sooyoung “you… are glaring” sunny said in low voice, afraid that everyone else noticed.

“… sorry” Jessica said to sunny “I am alright”

“what is it jess?” Stephanie asked her date “you seem quiet tonight”

“it’s Jessica we speak about unnie, isn’t it usual for her?” sooyoung giggled “but you are being quiet jess, not even going to talk to me?” sooyoung teased

Jessica throw her gaze to sooyoung date, the raven haired girl keep looking back at her as if she told Jessica that sooyoung is hers and hers alone. Jessica whom still couldn’t understand why sooyoung choose to be with yuri rather than her or yoona still wanted to know the reason and how could she miss the chance to ask if it’s not now?

“sooyoung, I want to know… why her?” Jessica said bluntly. Meanwhile, sunny and hyomin already tried to find a reason to leave if this became big problem… they understand that this is not a problem that they could help for and sooyoung had to settle it alone.

Or maybe yuri could do that?

“why yuri? Do you mean why I choose to be with yuri rather than you?”

“or yoona” Jessica added

Stephanie could only hold her breath and pray so this dinner will not be ruined because she and Jessica decided to join in.

“or yoona… right” sooyoung turned her head to face her girlfriend whom sat at her right side. She saw how yuri now just hung her head down, her endless black hair covering her beautiful face. Sooyoung know that other people might find yoona and Jessica had more beautiful face, but for sooyoung now… there is no one else that can compete with yuri. “it’s simple jess… everyone who look on us would know” sooyoung leaned over and gave yuri a peck on her left cheek, which made the raven haired girl surprised and looked back at sooyoung “because… she loved me and I loved her”

“bull” Jessica spouts “you had been a couple with yoona for a year and she told me you never said those words to her… and you want to make me believe that this girl could magically make you love her?” everyone tensed up hearing the words that Jessica spoken “just tell me already, what she has that me and yoona don’t? is it her hair? Her tan skin? Her body?”

“jess… please stop-“ as Stephanie wanted to get a hold to her date, her sister already raised up from her seat… and for the first time in their life knowing sooyoung, this is the first time they got scared looking at the tall girl who now been glaring toward Jessica.

“jess” sooyoung gritted her teeth, trying to hold the anger that she never knew she had inside herself. She never been this angry toward someone, not even to Stephanie, and she never knew that hearing yuri being insulted like that made her heart hurt so much “you could insult me as much as you want for not choosing you or yoona… get mad at me as much as you want or even trashing my name for I care… but… another word of insult to yuri-“

“sooyoung… stop” yuri soothe her girlfriend by holding down her right hand “please… let’s just go okay?” yuri stood up “sorry… we will just go before it’s getting bad” yuri looked at sunny and hyomin “maybe another night?” both of them just nod and gave a small smile to yuri “sorry unnie” yuri bowed a little to Stephanie who worried at her sister “and… I’m sorry miss jung” yuri bowed even lower compared when she bowed toward Stephanie which made the blonde girl caught in surprise “let’s go soo” the raven haired girl pulled her girlfriend away from the table.

“sorry… I couldn’t contain my ange-“ sooyoung stoped her words when yuri gave her a kiss “uh… why?” sooyoung asked yuri when the raven haired girl pulled away

“I don’t need to tell you… right?” yuri smiled warmly “thank you… sooyoung” yuri hugged her girlfriend “I hope you didn’t regret what you have done”

“I wouldn’t… even if I had to do it to my parents” sooyoung hugged yuri back “i… couldn’t even believe myself that I can get that angry. But, hearing Jessica saying those made my heart hurt a lot”

Yuri chuckled “love makes us do unbelievable things… I just hope I could continue to make you fall in love with me forever”

“hmm… I would like that miss kwon” sooyoung grins “let’s just go back to my apartment, we could have our own dinner there”

“you mean I have to cook for our dinner?” yuri looked back at sooyoung

“nope, tonight we will dine with pizza and fried chicken!!!”

“seriously” yuri joined in her girlfriend laughter, she didn’t understand why but being with sooyoung, doing things together eventhough it is a silly thing always bring happiness to her.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

yep... update.update ^^ although this one is a short update
 and yeah... another reitaa (not) funfact... compared to my international friend in class, i am the shortest ~.~ but the professor always thought i am too young to be in master class... which is nice ^^ or maybe not ~_~