The favorite drink of yours

For Her Memories

Sooyoung blinked her eyes, wearing an expression that shown how surprised she is now, she asked the raven haired girl “you… pick juhyun again? Seriously yuri?”

The raven haired girl frowned at the tone that sooyoung use to her, it feels like sooyoung is disappointed at her “yah, why is it matter? After all she needs job and I need new secretary”

Sooyoung frowned hearing it “don’t tell me she got fired from her company because of you…” yuri hung her head low “I knew it… pabo yuri”

“I know… that’s why I want to make things right for her, after the things I make her do for me” yuri mumbled “I don’t know why I didn’t see it last time… how I mistreat her and she still work diligently for me”

“ho? From the way I hear it, it seems that someone open your eyes” sooyoung “tell me, who is it?” she smiled cheekily to yuri

“yah, stop doing that… you look so childish” sooyoung still smiled despite yuri protest “alright.alright… it’s because of you, damn it sooyoung stop forcing me to say something embarrassing!”

Sooyoung giggled, she really like to tease yuri. Since she save yuri from her forced marriage and then became yuri guiding post, sooyoung could see how yuri slowly change to be better. The tall girl still remember the first time she met her, yuri was cold… she didn’t even smile nor laugh at sooyoung joke. Worse of all, whenever yuri say sorry she never put any thought on it… no sincere feeling in it.

But now? Sooyoung could only see a normal girl who could smile so beautiful, laugh whenever she wants and lastly yuri been showing her kind side to anyone. She realized her mistake from mistreating juhyun and try to make amend on it, she’s been trying to be friendly to everyone in her company and the most important thing in sooyoung eyes now, that yuri has been showing more and more expression.

And truthfully, sooyoung is happy to see more and more of yuri side…

“sooyoung, can I ask you something before we get in to the meeting room?” yuri asked the taller girl, both of them now standing before a double wooden door with a sign of ‘meeting room’ hanged on it. Sooyoung looked back to yuri and nodded her head, they still had couple of minutes to spare before the meeting anyway

“so… um… t-this two days… s-someone been sending things to me” yuri stuttered. Sooyoung raised her left eyebrow, it was weird for her to found the girl in front of her stuttering like this

“yuri, if it bothering you then you should spoke to your security… not me” yuri fidgeted hearing sooyoung answer

“n-no! i-it wasn’t something that bother me in that way but…” yuri eyeing sooyoung and then she thrown her gaze away from sooyoung eyes, face blushing “n-nevermind!”

Sooyoung grab yuri left hand and pulled the raven haired girl to face her again, with worried look on her face and an intense stare that made yuri melt… sooyoung asked “kwon yuri, you better be telling me what bother you now… what things that someone sending you?”

Yuri gulped, this is why yuri disliked the thought of getting close to sooyoung… because the tall girl can petrify her with just a stare. Yuri had felt how sooyoung could dominate her with just that stare and yuri hate it… she hate how she grow weak from that lovely brown orbs of sooyoung eyes

“u-um…” yuri blinked her eyes several times “f-flower… flower bouquet a-and poems, i- I thought it was f-from you since you wanted to try to have relationship with me”

Sooyoung blanked hearing that, she then released yuri arm and then slapped her own forehead ‘goddamnit… I lose on my own game, guess sunny is better than me in this’ she then looked at yuri again who looked at her weirdly “say… if its really from me, what you gonna do kwon yuri?”

Yuri tensed hearing that, she didn’t think that sooyoung will asked her things like that “i-…I don’t know?” she answered

“I see… then I will keep them coming till you know your answer yuri-ah” sooyoung gave a pat on yuri head and then leaving the raven haired girl baffled on what sooyoung just said to her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“sunny, can we stop sending thing’s like this? I don’t think that this will help” Stephanie raised both her hands “and I’m tired sending this to yuri office. just because she didn’t know me doesn’t mean you got to order me to do it continuously”

Sunny laughed, she is enjoying how she could order Stephanie to do delivery job for her. The flower bouquet that yuri been receiving this two days is delivered by none other than sooyoung sister… what will yuri do if somehow she knew about it? For sunny, she will laugh hard if that day comes.

“aww… don’t you want to know your sister in law?” sunny giggled saying that and Stephanie just glared at her “hey, she’s not my sister in law!... yet” Stephanie mumbled “gosh… we need to stop sunny”

“if you insist” sunny answered “but you have to do the last delivery and then we can stop”

“for real?” Stephanie glared at sunny “because that’s what you say last time”

“I swear this will be the last” sunny smiled “because the thing that you will deliver to yuri today is the thing that she loved and only sooyoung could make”

Stephanie tilted her head “and…? That is?”

Sunny smirked, showing her trademark smirk that made even choi sooyoung got shiver “mocca, choi sooyoung speciality”

Stephanie shrugged her shoulder, as long as this is her last delivery then it doesn’t matter what it was… but she is curious though, how sunny will make something that the short girl herself said only sooyoung could make.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“unnie! You got another delivery” juhyun opened her boss office door and placed the cartoon box on yuri desk. Her boss just looked at the box and shook her head, mumbling the name of the tall girl that juhyun know very well because she is now the owner of two company.

“well… let’s see what that girl sent for me today” yuri stated while she opened the box. Juhyun who deduced from all that concluded that the bouquet of flowers is coming from choi sooyoung… but, is it really from her? “what the…?” yuri mumbled after seeing the familiar cup that she had not seen in long time

“isn’t that… the mocca you liked unnie?” juhyun asked while yuri slowly opened the cup lid and then smeled the aroma coming from it. A smile creeped on yuri lips, it’s been so long since she didn’t drink this favorite drink…

Somehow… it reminds her to sooyoung.

“… i… think I’m gonna leave you alone now” juhyun mumbled and left yuri office while her boss still staring at the cup of mocca that she held with both her hands

“… did she made this for me?” yuri said in low tone. She then took a sip of the mocca “… it’s still the same as I remember… my favourite…” ‘and only sooyoung can make something like this…’

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile in the sunny café

“oh my gosh, I never thought that you actually can recreate it sunbun!” hyomin gave her girlfriend a peck on the cheek

“I know right? That damn giant never been once told me her secret mocca recipe, now this is the payback for it! Hahahahahahahaha” sunny laughed

“… what so special about it anyway?” Stephanie asked the duo who now looked at her with surprised face “w-what?”

“Stephanie, you should taste it… here” sunny gave a cup of mocca to the red haired girl “drink it, savor it like it was a gift from heaven”

Stephanie shrugged her shoulder and then took a sip on the mocca… as soon as she had a taste of it, her eyes went wide in surprise “t-this… this is… sooyoung make this?!” she asked

“nah… that’s just a copy, compared to the original it’s a bit different although not that much. But yeah… your sister made the recipe of that, how do you feel peasant?” sunny giggled looking at how Stephanie just nodded her head and then took a sip of the hot mocca again.

“just like what sooyoung said to everyone that drink it the first time… ‘what is your favorite drink? Not mocca? Think again after this’” hyomin laughed after imitate sooyoungs

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

eyyooo! this is your update! sorry, couldnt post it at usual hour (after midnight like always)
anyway... thing's became hectic for me now with new semester... tight schedule and such T_T
well, enjoy your update people!