My first date, One of Memories i will never forget

For Her Memories

A smile formed on her face all this time they walked together. It’s rare to see her smiling and not to mention it only made her more like an idiot being dragged by the blonde girl around. Yuri didn’t mind people staring at her weirdly, like she was a weird person, she is happy so why bother with other people?

This isn’t her first date ever and yet she feels like this is her first ever. Too happy and obviously only thinking about how to make this day special for her girlfriend, and of course to make her feel happy too.

“yul? Yah! I have been asking you several times already and you just… why are you smiling like idiot?” hyoyeon asked, staring at her face closely, like a doctor who want to examine her patient

Smiling even widely, yuri put both her hand on hyoyeon cheeks “do you want know why?” hyoyeon nodded “it’s because finally I can go on date with you”

“oh, so you’re a romeo now huh?” hyoyeon chuckled “it’s still early and you already this happy, I don’t know what will happen to you at the end of our date today” hyoyeon grabbed both of yuri arm with hers “and you still didn’t order your food! Hurry up!” she yelled and yuri finally realized that both of them already in the small resto that hyoyeon likes. She glanced at her back and found the lines became more and more impatient

“a-ah, sorry… I take the same as her” she pointed at hyoyeon

“took you long enough” hyoyeon heaved a sigh “you know if you’re too mesmerized by my beauty, you can still stare at it all day long” hyoyeon remarked while brushing her hair slightly, making yuri gulped after seeing her girlfriend exposed neck “oh, let’s take that table” hyoyeon pointed at the table beside the glass wall and they heading there after taking their order

Both of them finished their meal quickly, not wanted to waste their date time in this small resto. First destination yuri have in mind is, the flower shop near the resto. The shop is small, compared to any others in this city but yuri loves this place and she want to share it with hyoyeon

“oh, wow…” hyoyeon commented as she now being greeted by thousand of flower fragrance, freshly invaded her smelling sense, and the beauty of colorful flowers in her sight. It’s neatly arranged and several of them even hanged naturally. It’s like this entire flower wanted to show off their beauty to the costumers that went into this shop.

“how is it?” yuri, still with the idiotic smile on her face, asking hyoyeon who still in daze. “it’s pretty right?”

“prettier than you baby” hyoyeon answered jokingly “hahaha, come on! It’s tour time!”

“oh, alright then!” she grab hyoyeon right arm “I’ll show you around”

It’s a surprise, to know that yuri actually know a lot about flowers. Hyoyeon only can smiled seeing yuri energetically explain about several flower and then dragging her from spot to another. All of them are pretty, but one small flower with the color of shade pink caught her attention. And for the first time, hyoyeon asked.

“what is this flower name?” she pointed

“arbutus” yuri answered while patting the flower gently “you interested on this one hyo?”

“well, the shape of it intrigue me. That looks like a pink bell right?” hyoyeon stared closely at it “yup, definitely looks like one”

“well yeah, but it can blooms fully too” yuri added “and you will be more than surprised to see it by then”

“really?” yuri nodded “then I’ll take this one!”

“good” yuri brings the flower to the cashier and pay for it, after arguing for 5 minutes with hyoyeon because her girlfriend wanted to pay it herself. Of course yuri can’t let that happen.

“do you know what this flower meaning kids?” the old woman at the cashier asked while gently moving the flower to the plastic bag. Hyoyeon shook her head while yuri only grins “it’s I love only thee”

Hyoyeon stared at yuri after hearing that, and she saw yuri smiling proudly. This is why yuri insisted to pay for it badly, she might already prepare a romantic speech for her with this flower.

“here you go, don’t shake it too hard okay? And don’t forget to water it till it can bloom fully” hyoyeon nodded “you are lucky to finally found someone appreciating flowers like you do yuri-ah” the old woman said to yuri while eyeing hyoyeon

“you know her aunty?” hyoyeon asked the old lady

“yeah, she always come here since she’s twelve. She loved this place so much I don’t know what kind of bug that invaded her brain” the old lady laughed a little

“a love bug, that’s why” yuri grins and put her left arm around hyoyeon neck “I’ll see you another time aunty seo! Stay healthy until I marry this girl!”

“kids…” the old lady smiled watching the couple leaves her shop


Oh, now she regret why she can’t meet with yuri like two years ago, just like how her sister meet sooyoung. She regret that she only began to feel that giddy feelings when she was with yuri, she began to feel something that she never feel before, and that alien feeling naturally made her happy. Too happy that she regret why she meet yuri at the third grade, when she can meet this prankster sooner.

“now you’re the one who smiling like idiot baby” yuri said, a bit laughed “we’re now completely looks like idiot couple huh?”

“maybe that should be our official couple name, how bout that?” hyoyeon chuckled “sounds so right”

“and we want to embarrass our self? No way, nu uh! We should go with y couple or something” yuri chirped proudly and began to strike a y pose “come on my love, join me” she winked to hyoyeon

“gosh yul!” hyoyeon laughed “you’re hilarious! I never thought I see pretty girl acted like a choding”

“is that a praise for me? Thank you very much” yuri smiled and straighten her pose “and you’re just the same like me, if not worst baby. So, we are really match made by heaven itself”

“why can you said that for sure?” hyoyeon asked, hand in hand walking through bustling city road with yuri “we still have long way to go”

“what? Are you already turning down me in advance? Even before I propose?” yuri asked while staring at her girlfriend who began to laugh “hey, I’m serious here! I know I’m still 18 years old girl who can’t provide what you need, but someday I will come down and knelt in front of you while holding a gold ring with diamond as big as you want embedded on it”

 “change it to Safire stone and I will consider it” hyoyeon answered

“okay, Safire it is then!” yuri punched the air with her right arm “just you wait for it”

“oh, don’t forget the house” hyoyeon added “and the furniture too!”

“… yah! Just make a list of the things I need to have before I marry you then!” yuri pouted

“hahaha, alright.alright… just do your best because I will waits only you yul” hyoyeon snuggled herself to yuri body “is it weird… if I say I didn’t want to leave you?”

Yuri ruffled her girlfriend hair and softly planted a kiss on her head “no… because it is what your heart feels right now, and I hope I can make it stay like that forever”

Both of them keeps walking, not realizing the day already change to night. Didn’t want to let down hyoyeon sister, yuri now walks hyoyeon to home. Even though it’s just a short date today, but the two of them seems contented, because they still can have more of it another time.

“thanks for today” hyoyeon spin her body infront of yuri, making her blonde hair swayed on the air lightly and sends her shampoo fragrance to yuri “and for this too” hyoyeon pointed at the plastic bag she carry with her left hand “I have fun today”

“me too” yuri leaned down a little at hyoyeon level “so, can I kiss your lips or what?” yuri asked with teasing tone

“no need to ask” hyoyeon closed her eyes, readily accepts yuri kiss

And that moment came like magic…

“hyoyeon!!!” her sister voice make both hyoyeon and yuri jumped in surprise, parting their short kiss, they looked at taeyeon who stand in front of the door, hands on her hips

“yah!!! You ruin our moment!!!” hyoyeon yelled

“I thought we already agreed, no kissy kissy in front of the house!” taeyeon then looked at yuri who still in the state of panic “hai yuri-sshi!” she weaved at the tall girl

“h-hai!” yuri bowed “hyo, I should probably go now” she kissed hyoyeon cheek slightly “bye!” she run after

“gosh, your girlfriend is adorable hyo!” taeyeon laugh

“and you still ruined our moment!!! Yah! I will tell umma about the thing you do to sooyoung”

“yah!!! Not a word twinnie!!!”