Chained problem

For Her Memories

Stephanie hwang closed her car door while still trying to call her sister. She and sooyoung already promised each others to spend time together, mainly for Stephanie shopping spree. After getting no answer for the 3rd time, she finally decided to pick sooyoung up at the café where she works.

Imagine her surprise when she saw her long time crush there… the sole reason of her change in the past. The blonde beauty whom had the nickname of ice princess because of that unpreachable aura she emit. Jessica jung… she is here and truthfully, Stephanie still not prepared to see her.

Because she still didn’t tell sooyoung… that Jessica is the reason Stephanie change of attitude to sooyoung at their teenage days.

‘… and to think that Jessica still had those feeling to sooyoung’ Stephanie realized and her whole mood became down. She decided to leave the place and maybe she can go somewhere quiet to forget about what she just saw.

“oh? Unnie!” her whole body tensed when she heard sooyoung calling her. She turned around and tried to smile as best as she can to her sister. It took sooyoung a second just to realize that there is something bothering her “um… you okay unnie?” sooyoung asked

“ah… yes, I’m alright sooyoung”

“… come with me” the tall girl pulled her step sister with her, she guide her to the manager office which now sooyoung occupied because sunny absence “stay here for a bit”

Stephanie sighed and nod her head. She sat on the chair which remind her the first time she’s in this room. She remember crying and sunny who looked lost in front of her, Stephanie chuckled remembering that scene.

She looked toward the door who now opened, revealing her step sister that stand there watching her. Sooyoung closed the door and walked toward her sister “unnie… don’t lie to me, is there something bothering you?”

Stephanie hides her face behind her hands “isn’t jessi in the café?”

“yes… you want me to call her here unnie?” Stephanie shook her head

“sooyoung… please don’t hate her for what I’m gonna tell you” she placed her hands on top of her thigh, sooyoung was surprised when she saw that Stephanie is crying now. After what they going through since their reconciliation, sooyoung never once found her crying again.

“I didn’t knew if you realized it or not… but since you have taeyeon back there you must be blinded and never realized that there is someone, other than her that also truly care and accept you… thankfully she’s not as pushy and she knew when to back out. She is the reason… reason why I’m became that abusive sister you hate sooyoung, because I am jealous. Eventhough you already have taeyeon, she still care to you”

Sooyoung eyes widened “wait… what?” sooyoung voice was as low as whisper. “did you tell me that… Jessica, you hate me because Jessica is-“

“Jessica loved you sooyoung… it’s not just a ‘like’ or ‘crush’. I knew of it, I realized it… she is the first person I have feeling to, but all she ever talk about is you… it’s always about you and honestly I am sick hearing it” Stephanie tears flowing freely “but please… don’t hate her. It was my own fault sooyoung, she never knew about my feeling and I knew I didn’t deserve her after what I had done to you…”

Sooyoung closed her eyes… it was big revelation to her. It wasn’t that simple, she never knew about it. It is true, just like Stephanie said to her… sooyoung was blinded by the light that is taeyeon and she never realize that her friend, Jessica jung, also had that sacred feeling for her, and now she knew the reason why her sister suddenly changed like that… it was just shocking.

Sooyoung didn’t know what she should do… but at least she appreciate that Stephanie told her about all this… now she knew what caused her become like that years ago.

Jealousy… it is not that strange since she also remember feeling that whenever she saw taeyeon was crowded by her admirer at school or whenever taeyeon attention is on someone that sooyoung didn’t know.

“unnie…” sooyoung decided to give her sister hug “don’t worry… it’s all in the past now, I wont blame her nor I mad at you again. We promised that we tried to be sisters right?” sooyoung kissed Stephanie forehead “and sisters always help each other”

Stephanie was wondering what sooyoung meant by that

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sooyoung left Stephanie inside her office and went to where Jessica table. She looked at the blonde haired girl that still enjoying her Americano. Sooyoung still amazed on why this pretty girl could took a liking on that black coffee.

“sica” she called her. The blonde looked at sooyoung and wondering why sooyoung had those troubled face “I wanted to ask you something and I want you to give me honest answer”

Jessica nod “what do you want to ask youngie?”

“whether is it true or not that you have a feeling to me” Jessica could swear that the time is stopped when sooyoung said that. She never thought that there is a day where sooyoung knew about her feeling toward her… she didn’t prepared for this…

“sica” sooyoung wake the dazed blonde “just answer it… please”

Jessica gulped, she realized that it took all of her gut to say her feeling out. It was nerve wrecking and she felt sorry to her friend whom she mocked because they chicken out before they asked their crush out…

“i-… y-yeah sooyoungie…” Jessica frantically throw her gaze anywhere else but sooyoung, her face now became red.

“since when sica?” sooyoung asked again,  now kneeling in front of Jessica to make the blushing girl look at her

“s-since… since we are in middle school”

Sooyoung chuckled knowing it from the girl that she always thought as her first friend “I see… I never realized it” sooyoung stood up “and to be honest sica…” sooyoung placed her right hand on top of the blonde head “you never been my type”  she smiled

Jessica eyes widened, she just been turned down by the person that she loved for long. All the time she decided to wait for her, all those years of enduring when she know the tall girl already had girlfriend… ‘and it’s all for nothing?...’

Nevertheless… she didn’t even felt heartbroken by it and it was weird even for Jessica. All that years and when she got the bad conclusion out of it she didn’t even feel sad

“ha… hahahahaha” she let out a heartfelt laugh, she still confused but at least sooyoung come clean at her “is it strange if I said I didn’t feel sad eventhough you turn me down youngie?”

Sooyoung smirked “nope… because you are that type of girl sica. You could endure anything when you liked someone but you prefer a straight answer rather than given a false hope”

“… I see, maybe you are right” Jessica closed her eyes “then I assume that you will go back to yoona embrace?”

“wait what?!” sooyoung surprised, her right hand now pinched the bridge of her nose “please don’t tell me that girl is still have that crush for me”

Jessica looked at sooyoung worriedly “wait… it’s not her who told you about my feeling to you?”

Sooyoung gazed to the blonde girl “no… wait, she knew?!” Jessica nodded “please don’t tell me you two have fight because of it”

“well…” Jessica smiled wryly “maybe we are…” and now sooyoung face palmed herself

‘where did I do wrong god…’ she thought on her head “no, me and yoona is over… we just friend and will stay like that”

“then tell me, who told you about my feeling” Jessica crossed her arms, glaring at the tall girl “because I knew I do good job to hide it from you sooyoung”

Sooyoung rubbed the back of her head while smiled nervously “well… you have to find out yourself sica” sooyoung meronged and then hurriedly dissapear from the blonde sight

'next time, i'll strangle you if you not answering youngie!'

.........................................................................................................................................................

can i rant out here? no? okay...