Sister

For Her Memories

“congratulation you two” sooyoung hugged her friends whom now already engaged to each other. Sunny who three days ago asked sooyoung to supervise the café was actually been preparing to ask hyomin for this. To no one surprise, hyomin accepted. Nevertheless it is still a happy news for sooyoung to see her best friend stepped up their relationship “I have the perfect present for you two” sooyoung smiled

“oh no… you doesn’t have to give us anything soo” hyomin said to the tall girl “beside, we came here just to visit and deliver the news. Not asking for anything… maybe you could keep the present for our marriage instead”

“you already thinking about that?” sunny asked her fiancé with bewilderment, of course she is more than willing to marry hyomin but she thought hyomin will take it slow before they think about marriage

“no… what I mean is… well… ugh, fine” hyomin exhaled “what do you want to give to us anyway soo?”

“well… since I already know the outcome of sunny plan, I already preparing something worthy” sooyoung smirked while looking at sunny “better than sunny cave, or what she call apartment” sooyoung giggled as sunny glared to her “this one is much bigger since you two will live together now… and it has guest room so I could crash along when I wanted” sooyoung smiled, she gave two chained keys to hyomin who now gasped in surprise “I’m happy for you two…”

“thank you soo” hyomin hugged sooyoung “you are the best”

“I know I am” sooyoung chuckled “but could you release me now? I don’t want to sleep on the couch anymore”

“uh…?” sunny and hyomin looked at the tall girl with confused expression

“yuri…” sooyoung softly murmured her girlfriend name which made the two couple nod in understanding

“is it related to that time when Nicole helping you throwing out the garbage?” sunny asked “because I saw Nicole hand touching yours”

“touché” sooyoung laughed “good observation sunkyu”

“yah!!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“what’s up unnie?” sooyoung looked toward her sister whom now appeared in her office. Just about a couple of minute after sunny and hyomin goes back to see their new apartment, the red haired girl suddenly barged in to sooyoung office unannounced… which is unusual because Stephanie usually will told sooyoung if she’s going to visit.

“i… I uh… actually want to ask for help soo” Stephanie looked more nervous than ever, sooyoung noticed it and looked at her sister sternly… she don’t know yet what made her sister so nervous like this but it must be something big

“unnie… you know you could always ask anything to me, if I can help I will help” sooyoung pointed the chair across her “sit… let’s talk”

Stephanie nodded, she sat on the chair and tried to make herself comfortable… but no use, her expression still shown her nervousness and sooyoung pursed her lips, patiently waiting for her sister to calm down so they could start talking.

Stephanie eyes wander to everywhere but never to sooyoung and her sister noticed it now “unnie” sooyoung called her and made the red haired girl heart jumped by a sudden call “what is it?” sooyoung calmly said to her sister “since you got through my office door, you had been so nervous like tomorrow is the end of your world”

“it is…” Stephanie answered while hung her head down, making sooyoung suddenly panicked by hearing her sister answer

“what??? Why???”

“I’m going to leave seoul for good sooyoung” Stephanie raised her head and looked at her worried face of her sister. Stephanie never been imagine that the step sister she usually abuse in her childhood days, the one she didn’t even expect to forgive all Stephanie wrong doings, now genuinely worried about her. Stephanie realized how foolish she was at her young age, the both of them could have a bond stronger than real sisters if she had been good sister for sooyoung.

“what? To where? And why unnie? Why didn’t you tell me about this???” sooyoung frantically asked

“i… to be honest, when I came back here to ask for your forgiveness I don’t even expect you to gave me a chance soo, I didn’t even expect that we could heal our damaged bond… I was… expecting that you will hate me with all you had gone through. So I already set up my deadline to leave this country, but you gave me chance… you forgave me and I never been so happy that someone calling me ‘unnie’ again” Stephanie flashes her eye smile “but I had to go before I screw things up again soo… I don’t want to ruin your life again”

“stop it! Which part of your presence in my life you think will screw me up again unnie?” sooyoung rose up from her seat, angry at her sister “I thought you’ll going to stay with me… or is this all game for you?”

“no, please don’t say that soo” Stephanie gritted her teeth holding back the tears that threaten to fall from her eyes “i… I was afraid that I will ruin y-your life… like what happen when Jessica know your relationship with yuri. It was all my fault, why did I even make advance to her eventhough I know she still madly in love to my sister” Stephanie chuckled, her tears now fall from her smiling eyes “I know it… I didn’t deserve any kindness after what I had done to you soo”

“unnie… please don’t say that” sooyoung hugged her sister “please… not to me”

“but you already see it soo, there is nothing else for me here… I had already got what I want, your forgiveness… I didn’t dare asking for more knowing my sister relationship is on the stake” Stephanie muffled “that’s why I need your help sooyoung”

“anything… but not if you gone from seoul, I don’t want to” sooyoung tightening her hug “not after I got my unnie back… please”

“I’m sorry sooyoung… but I cant stay” Stephanie finally hugged her sister back “but I’m sure I will miss you…”

“… I don’t understand, why you should go unnie”

“because sometime it is easier to remove the pebble rather than slowly crush it… I am now the pebble in your life sooyoung”

“you never been a pebble in my life!” sooyoung hold Stephanie body tightly

“if I let myself stay… it will be either I destroy my life or yours over Jessica” Stephanie whispered “and I won’t allow myself to be the monster that been abusing my sister again… not for the second time”

“but Jessica will understand about me and yuri, she had done that when I am with taeyeon right? So I know she will understand this time too”

“no… not this time soo” Stephanie cupped her sister face “she already spent all her patience now, I knew the look on her face… it says all when she know you dating yuri, she hated your girlfriend for taking her chance away for the second time. Soo, she had enough waiting… and the jung never prone to waiting, they always get whatever they want” Stephanie smiled

“t-then, why unnie have to go away?” sooyoung asked

“because by that I will show her… that once a hwang fall in love, it will be for a lifetime” Stephanie flashes her eye smile “but I need your help with that”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“sooyoungie, why didn’t you pick up my call earlier?” yuri asked as soon as her phone call got through “what? Stephanie? When?... tomorrow? That soon?”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chapter 48, two more to go!

and that mean only two more reitaa funfact after this xD alright, her you go: whenever you go shoping in china, use chinese language if you can. that way, you get cheaper price *source: own experience